Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,922 members, 7,942,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 06:58 AM

Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here (24559 Views)

SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth / Powerful Inspirational Quotes @ Shiloh 2013 - Exceeding Grace / Shiloh 2013 Prayer Guidelines: Exceeding Grace: 2 Corinthians 9:14-15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Fisayo1995: 11:35pm On Dec 11, 2013
It has been glorious..i have recieved all ma requests by power in the name of Jesus...services have been so awesome
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 11, 2013
Instead of you youths to march to aso rock and demand d impeachment and stoning of d government and politicians in power u prefer calling on God to solve ur man made problems...
U pray against road accidents and bloodsuckn demons that cause accidents in 'mber months!!!morons!!ffs, the roads r bad and even if u pray against accidents fron nw till thy kingdom come there must b accidents..aint no wishes
80percent of d youths flockn to shiloh r jobless,on ASUU strke etc and y' all flock to shiloh
Tell me something y'all..the pastors who preach to u in shiloh,did he for once condemn the minister of transport for not repairing all roads in the country leadn to 'shilooh' which he knwz majority of his congregation would pass through? Oh, I forgot,he has a private jet that takes him directly there.
Did/do any of d pastors condemn the government and minister of education for playn wid the future of d nigerian youths who are members of his congregation?oh I also forgot,the pastors' children r all abroad or in private universities?
B4 u condemn me of been an unbeliever, I must state I'm a xtian but nt a blind one and if most of u have been abroad u would understand my points.
Most of u dnt knw that martin luther king junior was a baptist minister..he DDnt sit down in church prayn against the problems of black segregation..instead he called out d 'enemies' and fought for his peoples rights...john d baptist boldly looked at king herod in d eye and told him to stop his 'sinning'..jesus boldly condemned d pharisees,saducees and ruling peeps in hz time...ellisha/elijah went in2 hiding for speaking his mind against d ruling king?
R u all gettn my point?please we need to start reasoning like enlightened peeps.havnt u asked urslef that upon all d prayers we say in churches,mosques etc nigeria seems to get worse?most of u 'shiloher' r the worse tribalists we v here? From calln people 'omo nna', 'nde ofe mmanu etc'
I read a page from a nairalander and I ll post it here so that y'all can meditate as I meditated

28 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Isrealbabs(m): 11:37pm On Dec 11, 2013
The God of liberation has never left us without a witness, for the healing waves across the globe tonight, God of liberation is still at work. Expect a life time encounter with Exceeding Grace for supernatural turnarounds this Shiloh

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ok so I decided to follow my bestie to shiloh today and it wasn't funny

What's with the whistles? Three ladies cardinal points of me made a pact to blow out my brians with their trumpets A.K.A whistles. Won't God answer if they pray without the whistles?
Frankly I couldn't concentrate. When I implored on the lady by my left to pls kindly reduce the pitch,she shrieked at me and appeared ready give any shade of trouble I desired. Needless to say,I quietly shut up

Then the theatrics. Smh
Rev oyedepo via satellite told of how God took him face to face and showed him scores of people suffering in something Akin to hell and how he saw then crying in anguish etc etc. It's not the authenticity of the experience that I'm out to debate rather the reactions of the congregation. It was almost hilarious if it wasn't so noisy.some were kneeling n prostrating. Some women were rolling themselves on the floor in what "I don't know what to call it " state. May be in the spirit things.shouts of " oh Papa,speak Daddy, Daddy oyedepo"etc filled the air. Smh. I'm sure the Rev himself wouldn't want to be revered more than God

Which leaves me wondering "why do women go gaga over Men Of God?

All in all,it was almost very nice if not for the noise. I'm a very quiet person. That was disconcerting.

May God answer our prayers smiley

7 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by McPower(m): 11:39pm On Dec 11, 2013
a friend just spoke to me about shiloh..really i ve neva been there...guess i just have ma reservation on gatherings as such
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 11, 2013
I saw a girl there she bewicthd me.
Click my profile to read
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by warrikid(m): 11:40pm On Dec 11, 2013
Its my ist shiloh experience. since ystday,words can't express it all.
I am greatly awed by the depth of wisdom that Bishop Oyedepo carry.
The kind of things he says with exhuding confidence is only possible with someone who has a direct backing from the almighty God.
Indeed,He is called of God into a clear cut divine mandate.
I have been blessed tremendously.
Looking 4ward to 2moro.

NB: u don't have to be a winners member to attend,so I'm calling on everyone who can make it to any of the centers to do so for their own blessing and testimony.

6 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by BlackMamba2: 11:42pm On Dec 11, 2013
I need the shiloh radio streaming link pls. ...
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Maxdiamond(m): 11:42pm On Dec 11, 2013
Today been d second day was wonderful..I'm filled wit d spirit of God...I pray to God to give me my miracle job b4 shiloh and d very day shiloh was about to start I was called for my letter of employment by one of the federal government establishment.I return all d Glory to God.Thank u jesus

8 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by SeyiIdris: 11:43pm On Dec 11, 2013
My encounter with the God of Shiloh tonight have transformed me into a miracle,I have received Mercy!
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by olaidede: 11:44pm On Dec 11, 2013
It's been so refreshing and awesome. Even tho we are participating from a viewing centre. We. Can feel God's person in our midst. Enjoyed today. Excited abt tomorrow already.
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 11, 2013
Shiloh is a divine mandate given to Gods servant by
God,it is a medium where God changes the story of
men (Joshua 18 :1 - 2)..This year 2013 is not an
exception..God has promised Exceeding Grace that
Make Exceedingly Great..Wherever you are in
Canaanland,Ota Lagos or any of the viewing
centers,Stay Connected and make the most of this
season..

Mind-blowing testimonies were shared
* A 55years old woman that got married for the first
time this year and

* A 54years old woman that gave birth for the first
time after 28yrs of marriage

*23yrs blind eyes was opened while Gods servant was ministering

And many others..

God is still at work!..He says what He means and
means what He says..

Morning Session--6.30am
Night Session--7pm

Exceeding Grace To You!

Jesus Is Lord!

3 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by warrikid(m): 11:45pm On Dec 11, 2013
lorretta u: Ok so I decided to follow my bestie to shiloh today and it wasn't funny

What's with the whistles? Three ladies cardinal points of me made a pact to blow out my brians with their trumpets A.K.A whistles. Won't God answer if they pray without the whistles?
Frankly I couldn't concentrate. When I implored on the lady by my left to pls kindly reduce the pitch,she shrieked at me and appeared ready give any shade of trouble I desired. Needless to say,I quietly shut up

Then the theatrics. Smh
Rev oyedepo via satellite told of how God took him face to face and showed him scores of people suffering in something Akin to hell and how he saw then crying in anguish etc etc. It's not the authenticity of the experience that I'm out to debate rather the reactions of the congregation. It was almost hilarious if it wasn't so noisy.some were kneeling n prostrating. Some women were rolling themselves on the floor in what "I don't know what to call it " state. May be in the spirit things.shouts of " oh Papa,speak Daddy, Daddy oyedepo"etc filled the air. Smh. I'm sure the Rev himself wouldn't want to be revered more than God

Which leaves me wondering "why do women go gaga over Men Of God?

All in all,it was almost very nice if not for the noise. I'm a very quiet person. That was disconcerting.

May God answer our prayers smiley

I guess u r not used to dis kind of "holy ghost crazy" set of worshippers. Lol.
Locate a place wivout whistles 2moro and focus on nothing else than the word from the man of God.
There is a "word" for u. Dats what carries the power of God.
May God bless us.

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 11, 2013
Max'diamond:
Today been d second day was wonderful..I'm filled wit d spirit of God...I pray to God to give me my miracle job b4 shiloh and d very day shiloh was about to start I was called for my letter of employment by one of the federal government establishment.I return all d Glory to God.Thank u jesus

Halleluyah! Congrats Bro!
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by go4value(m): 11:47pm On Dec 11, 2013
[quote author=midewhator]anyone with the song for shiloh "new generation"

get into any christian shop....the artist name is SINACH
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by ayusco85(m): 11:48pm On Dec 11, 2013
Shiloh 2013!!!!!! Exceeding grace.

I must say so far, this shiloh experience has been life transforming. Those testimonies are capable of changing ones life for good. Papa is truly A̶̲̥̅ true Apostle of Jesus, with the mandate to go and set his people free from the oppression of the devil. If u aint A̶̲̥̅ winner, or at this years shiloh, u are missing out on a supernatural encounter with God.

Exceeding grace!!!!!!!!!

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by lanzzykool: 11:52pm On Dec 11, 2013
Shiloh so far has been glorious,God has been comfirming His word... The high point today was when pastor Paul Enenche came on the alter
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 11, 2013
Read d article by a nairalander on nigerians and religion..its eye opening
https://www.nairaland.com/1402108/igbos-yorubas-hausas-xtian-muslim

warrikid: Its my ist shiloh experience. since ystday,words can't express it all.
I am greatly awed by the depth of wisdom that Bishop Oyedepo carry.
The kind of things he says with exhuding confidence is only possible with someone who has a direct backing from the almighty God.
Indeed,He is called of God into a clear cut divine mandate.
I have been blessed tremendously.
Looking 4ward to 2moro.

NB: u don't have to be a winners member to attend,so I'm calling on everyone who can make it to any of the centers to do so for their own blessing and testimony.
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by immortaliceberg(m): 11:54pm On Dec 11, 2013
shiloh night, shiloh temple God help us
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 11, 2013
ibromugaga: More of d updates pls.God must answer my prayers dis shiloh
what are ur prayers? That Apc win 2015 general election? Well., that wil never happen
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Maxdiamond(m): 11:56pm On Dec 11, 2013
Titiluvly:

Halleluyah! Congrats Bro!
Thank u.
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 11, 2013
desdichando: Instead of you youths to march to aso rock and demand d impeachment and stoning of d government and politicians in power u prefer calling on God to solve ur man made problems...
U pray against road accidents and bloodsuckn demons that cause accidents in 'mber months!!!morons!!ffs, the roads r bad and even if u pray against accidents fron nw till thy kingdom come there must b accidents..aint no witches
80percent of d youths flockn to shiloh r jobless,on ASUU strke etc and y' all flock to shiloh
Tell me something y'all..the pastors who preach to u in shiloh,did he for once condemn the minister of transport for not repairing all roads in the country leadn to 'shilooh' which he knwz majority of his congregation would pass through? Oh, I forgot,he has a private jet that takes him directly there.
Did/do any of d pastors condemn the government and minister of education for playn wid the future of d nigerian youths who are members of his congregation?oh I also forgot,the pastors' children r all abroad or in private universities?
B4 u condemn me of been an unbeliever, I must state I'm a xtian but nt a blind one and if most of u have been abroad u would understand my points.
Most of u dnt knw that martin luther king junior was a baptist minister..he DDnt sit down in church prayn against the problems of black segregation..instead he called out d 'enemies' and fought for his peoples rights...john d baptist boldly looked at king herod in d eye and told him to stop his 'sinning'..jesus boldly condemned d pharisees,saducees and ruling peeps in hz time...ellisha/elijah went in2 hiding for speaking his mind against d ruling king?
R u all gettn my point?please we need to start reasoning like enlightened peeps.havnt u asked urslef that upon all d prayers we say in churches,mosques etc nigeria seems to get worse?most of u 'shiloher' r the worse tribalists we v here? From calln people 'omo nna', 'nde ofe mmanu etc'd

4 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by warrikid(m): 11:56pm On Dec 11, 2013
desdichando: Instead of you youths to march to aso rock and demand d impeachment and stoning of d government and politicians in power u prefer calling on God to solve ur man made problems...
U pray against road accidents and bloodsuckn demons that cause accidents in 'mber months!!!morons!!ffs, the roads r bad and even if u pray against accidents fron nw till thy kingdom come there must b accidents..aint no wishes
R u all gettn my point?please we need to start reasoning like enlightened peeps.havnt u asked urslef that upon all d prayers we say in churches,mosques etc nigeria seems to get worse?most of u 'shiloher' r the worse tribalists we v here? From calln people 'omo nna', 'nde ofe mmanu etc'
I read a page from a nairalander and I ll post it here so that y'all can meditate as I meditated
Of wat use wud the pastors speech abt political ofiicers be to us when the officers are not present?
Dude,its not a political forum man.
Wit all d gud roads in yankee,dem no dey get accident?
Take dis ur speech to a political forum. Christians go dere too,buh dey know its a political forum where dey can address dese issues and get d officers to perform.
Leave d chuuch alone,dey are doin dier part,praying.
Shuuuuuu.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by greggng: 11:57pm On Dec 11, 2013
I think some of you re not honest here. Stating miracles with no verifiable evidence is abomination. A church that discriminates is not worthy to be call a church. I hate to judge but on the last day we will be reminded of our actions and inactions. I joined this church when the were at ipaja . Although no one prays for financial problems to come upon him but sometimes is inevitable. Luckly a sister who introduced me to the church told me about a scholarship that papa as the man of God is being refered to do offer. To my greatest surprise ,I did all that was necessary but I was denied the opportunity .I stopped going to the church untill one day the sister came to tell me the truth. She told me that they said I don't belong to satelite fellowship and for that reason I was denied. I laughed over it cos the God I serve causes rain and sunshine to fall over the righteous and the sinner. He doesn't descriminate. God doesn't recognise denomination . That I moved from a catholic to winner by then, is enough reason to consider me worthy for that schollarship. Thank God that I am doing well today cos I believe if there is no pain no gain. Doing the will of God is the most important thing not saying it.

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Kingskid20(m): 11:58pm On Dec 11, 2013
Woa!!! 23 yrs of blindness seen at shiloh wow dats grt ...am at Canaanland life
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 12, 2013
Wtf is oppression of d devil..we r oppressed by bad governance for God's sake..watz happening to my country and d reasoning capability of its youths.
Mon dieu
ayusco85: Shiloh 2013!!!!!! Exceeding grace.

I must say so far, this shiloh experience has been life transforming. Those testimonies are capable of changing ones life for good. Papa is truly A̶̲̥̅ true Apostle of Jesus, with the mandate to go and set his people free from the oppression of the devil. If u aint A̶̲̥̅ winner, or at this years shiloh, u are missing out on a supernatural encounter with God.

Exceeding grace!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by ayusco85(m): 12:00am On Dec 12, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by vanguard1(m): 12:02am On Dec 12, 2013
Another business strategy by the private jet flying pastorpreneur. The scam called oyedepo. God is in trouble

3 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by ayusco85(m): 12:04am On Dec 12, 2013
desdichando: Wtf is oppression of d devil..we r oppressed by bad governance for God's sake..watz happening to my country and d reasoning capability of its youths.
Mon dieu

U need to give ur life to christ
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Acedude: 12:04am On Dec 12, 2013
Shiloh 2013 with the Theme ”Exceeding Grace”is the best thing happening to me right now with the depths of revelation and illumination.I see it as a launchpad for me into the year 2014. I couldn't have been in a better place in this season.
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 12, 2013
uncle2010: shiloh is winners chapel annual prophetic gathering....let google help u better

Google said the rev in charge has a thing for battering women. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Kingskid20(m): 12:05am On Dec 12, 2013
greggng: I think some of you re not honest here. Stating miracles with no verifiable evidence is abomination. A church that discriminates is not worthy to be call a church. I hate to judge but on the last day we will be reminded of our actions and inactions. I joined this church when the were at ipaja . Although no one prays for financial problems to come upon him but sometimes is inevitable. Luckly a sister who introduced me to the church told me about a scholarship that papa as the man of God is being refered to do offer. To my greatest surprise ,I did all that was necessary but I was denied the opportunity .I stopped going to the church untill one day the sister came to tell me the truth. She told me that they said I don't belong to satelite fellowship and for that reason I was denied. I laughed over it cos the God I serve causes rain and sunshine to fall over the righteous and the sinner. He doesn't descriminate. God doesn't recognise denomination . That I moved from a catholic to winner by then, is enough reason to consider me worthy for that schollarship. Thank God that I am doing well today cos I believe if there is no pain no gain. Doing the will of God is the most important thing not saying it.

no Mr u got it all wrong.noting to say to u cos evry man has it owns believe. So man who cares about wat u say here.hahahahahaaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React / Is It Sinful For A Christian To Listen To Secular Music??? / Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.