Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,500 members, 7,944,445 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:37 PM

Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here (24571 Views)

SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth / Powerful Inspirational Quotes @ Shiloh 2013 - Exceeding Grace / Shiloh 2013 Prayer Guidelines: Exceeding Grace: 2 Corinthians 9:14-15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 1:14am On Dec 12, 2013
desdichando: Instead of you youths to march to aso rock and demand d impeachment and stoning of d government and politicians in power u prefer calling on God to solve ur man made problems...
U pray against road accidents and bloodsuckn demons that cause accidents in 'mber months!!!morons!!ffs, the roads r bad and even if u pray against accidents fron nw till thy kingdom come there must b accidents..aint no wishes
80percent of d youths flockn to shiloh r jobless,on ASUU strke etc and y' all flock to shiloh
Tell me something y'all..the pastors who preach to u in shiloh,did he for once condemn the minister of transport for not repairing all roads in the country leadn to 'shilooh' which he knwz majority of his congregation would pass through? Oh, I forgot,he has a private jet that takes him directly there.
Did/do any of d pastors condemn the government and minister of education for playn wid the future of d nigerian youths who are members of his congregation?oh I also forgot,the pastors' children r all abroad or in private universities?
B4 u condemn me of been an unbeliever, I must state I'm a xtian but nt a blind one and if most of u have been abroad u would understand my points.
Most of u dnt knw that martin luther king junior was a baptist minister..he DDnt sit down in church prayn against the problems of black segregation..instead he called out d 'enemies' and fought for his peoples rights...john d baptist boldly looked at king herod in d eye and told him to stop his 'sinning'..jesus boldly condemned d pharisees,saducees and ruling peeps in hz time...ellisha/elijah went in2 hiding for speaking his mind against d ruling king?
R u all gettn my point?please we need to start reasoning like enlightened peeps.havnt u asked urslef that upon all d prayers we say in churches,mosques etc nigeria seems to get worse?most of u 'shiloher' r the worse tribalists we v here? From calln people 'omo nna', 'nde ofe mmanu etc'
I read a page from a nairalander and I ll post it here so that y'all can meditate as I meditated

Hello my brother,
Every man has a specific calling. Some men of God are called to focus on spiritual assignment and not criticize government for the ills of his people e.g Apostle Paul, Abraham, Noah, Phillip and today we have the Adeboye, Oyedepo e.t.c
We have some who were called for spiritual assignments and also to criticize governments for double standards e.g John the baptist, Elijah, Elisha, e.t.c and today we have the Bakares.
A man of God must be careful not to leave his lane on the track for another lane . God will disqualify him.
My brother, i am a witness of the several evils perpetuated by our leaders. But if God calls me, i will only focus on my assignment. This my assignment will dictate whether i should criticize or peacefully focus on the message that Baba God has given me.
God bless you brother and may be God has called you to be another Gani or Bakare. Take time to clarify things with God and swing into action.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by landmass: 1:22am On Dec 12, 2013
when is Shiloh 2013 starting?
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by ALADE4J2: 1:24am On Dec 12, 2013
God of mercy, I thank you for your goodness in my life. Tonight was particularly a different night. God did come down to honour us.
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Foxycute(m): 1:31am On Dec 12, 2013
Today's testimony: A lady who stoped seeing her period since 1999 as Bishop was prophesing lo nd behold ha period came forth rite in d church( LFC Durumi Abuja)
Is only d GOd of shiloh
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by stagger: 1:44am On Dec 12, 2013
desdichando: People who reason like u are part of dz nations problems!!!!
Dd john d bapst speak to herod face to face?dd elisha/elija condemn king ahab/ahaz/jezebel face to face?
My point is wid the kind of fellowership from d media and nigerians these pastos enjoy,do u realise what an earth shaking statement by for example chris oyakhilome condemning the. Ministers of education,transport etc would have on d citizenry and nigerians as a whole? The press would surely carry it up and who knwz what would happen from there..I dnt condemn shiloh or other public xtian gatherings but I condemn the kinda message thatz passed across...
So,u knw most of our political oFficers r all church goers.
If I was a man of God and 50per cent of my members r youths who haven't been in sch for close to 5months,it should/would touch me.
There r no demns caging us in nigeria..the ministers of education,road and transport,ferma etc r the physical demons we have here who God has revealed to us...faroul lawan is also amongst them..includn the NNpC which siphoned several billions of dollars..those r the people holding us down..those r the people u shouldbe casting and stoning and binding

You are obviously either coming from a brothel or a beer parlour. We have seen your type here too many times so we cannot be moved. True spiritual people know when to get empowerment in the spirit to confront issues in the physical. Na spiritual civilians like you dem dey use do suya when the battles of the spirit start raging in a pre-election year.

If you like, keep moving around writing nonsense.
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 2:26am On Dec 12, 2013
lorretta u: Ok so I decided to follow my bestie to shiloh today and it wasn't funny

What's with the whistles? Three ladies cardinal points of me made a pact to blow out my brians with their trumpets A.K.A whistles. Won't God answer if they pray without the whistles?
Frankly I couldn't concentrate. When I implored on the lady by my left to pls kindly reduce the pitch,she shrieked at me and appeared ready give any shade of trouble I desired. Needless to say,I quietly shut up

Then the theatrics. Smh
Rev oyedepo via satellite told of how God took him face to face and showed him scores of people suffering in something Akin to hell and how he saw then crying in anguish etc etc. It's not the authenticity of the experience that I'm out to debate rather the reactions of the congregation. It was almost hilarious if it wasn't so noisy.some were kneeling n prostrating. Some women were rolling themselves on the floor in what "I don't know what to call it " state. May be in the spirit things.shouts of " oh Papa,speak Daddy, Daddy oyedepo"etc filled the air. Smh. I'm sure the Rev himself wouldn't want to be revered more than God

Which leaves me wondering "why do women go gaga over Men Of God?

All in all,it was almost very nice if not for the noise. I'm a very quiet person. That was disconcerting.

May God answer our prayers smiley
URE LUCKY U DIDNT GET SLAPPED
OR BEATEN
OR EVEN WORSE

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by EPOMA(m): 2:30am On Dec 12, 2013
vanguard1: Another business strategy by the private jet flying pastorpreneur. The scam called oyedepo. God is in trouble

I am still waiting for that man Oyedepo to apologised to the girl he slapped. Even a governor regretted his act when he said go and die. Not saying much oooooooo.

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 2:39am On Dec 12, 2013
EPOMA:

I am still waiting for that man Oyedepo to apologised to the girl he slapped. Even a governor regretted his act when he said go and die. Not saying much oooooooo.
DONT HOLD YER BREATH MAN
AINT GONNA HAPPEN
I HAVE A FEELING THE THUGGISH
CLERGYMAN WILL GRADUATE TO KICKS
AND PUNCHES THIS YEAR

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by e4e5d4d5: 3:20am On Dec 12, 2013
desdichando: Instead of you youths to march to aso rock and demand d impeachment and stoning of d government and politicians in power u prefer calling on God to solve ur man made problems...
U pray against road accidents and bloodsuckn demons that cause accidents in 'mber months!!!morons!!ffs, the roads r bad and even if u pray against accidents fron nw till thy kingdom come there must b accidents..aint no wishes
80percent of d youths flockn to shiloh r jobless,on ASUU strke etc and y' all flock to shiloh
Tell me something y'all..the pastors who preach to u in shiloh,did he for once condemn the minister of transport for not repairing all roads in the country leadn to 'shilooh' which he knwz majority of his congregation would pass through? Oh, I forgot,he has a private jet that takes him directly there.
Did/do any of d pastors condemn the government and minister of education for playn wid the future of d nigerian youths who are members of his congregation?oh I also forgot,the pastors' children r all abroad or in private universities?
B4 u condemn me of been an unbeliever, I must state I'm a xtian but nt a blind one and if most of u have been abroad u would understand my points.
Most of u dnt knw that martin luther king junior was a baptist minister..he DDnt sit down in church prayn against the problems of black segregation..instead he called out d 'enemies' and fought for his peoples rights...john d baptist boldly looked at king herod in d eye and told him to stop his 'sinning'..jesus boldly condemned d pharisees,saducees and ruling peeps in hz time...ellisha/elijah went in2 hiding for speaking his mind against d ruling king?
R u all gettn my point?please we need to start reasoning like enlightened peeps.havnt u asked urslef that upon all d prayers we say in churches,mosques etc nigeria seems to get worse?most of u 'shiloher' r the worse tribalists we v here? From calln people 'omo nna', 'nde ofe mmanu etc'
I read a page from a nairalander and I ll post it here so that y'all can meditate as I meditated

Desdichand Thanks 4 being d only reasonable person on this thread , I wanted to. Make a similar comment like yours but I knew once I Start typing it would be difficult to stop because d amount of ignorance being exhibited by these so called "believers" is so astonishing. . . We can only hope that soon the will be enough conscious people like you to dispel those that keep Nigeria and africa in the shackles of ignorance 4 their personal benefit. . . The business men pastors, the corrupt politicans, the foreigners that wish to exploit us e.t.c

4 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 3:32am On Dec 12, 2013

I was about to loose hope in the youth of this generation until I saw your post. Bright young man.

Let me add this. Most youths are plain st..pid sorry to say. If you set any expectations about their behavior you will be sadly disappointed..

These bunch of lazy assss niggers don't want to use their brains. There mates abroad are brainstorming and inventing new stuffs while they are asking for grace to buy them.
It's effing ridiculous.

The Nigerian youth is lazy just like our politicians.

It is important that I point out that at the end of the day, the grace they are looking for boils down to MONEY. That's all it is. Greedy bunch of people!!!

Isn't it ironical that biblically, these are the kind of people we ought to pray against?

7 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 3:40am On Dec 12, 2013
I am never and will never be against religion but I want to make some things clear....

Most of the things promised in crusades like this are just things that an efficient government would have put in place....

Healings ( Most of our hospitals are in dire states and because of misdiagnoses, patient would run to churches to seek miracles for an ailment wrong diagnosed because of incompetent doctors). Most of the diseases we have no cures for, instead of building research facilities across the country, we run to crusades.

All the current drugs we mostly import from other countries,are they made in the altars of churches or in some pristine laboratories?

Protection ( Yes crimes and accidents do happen in advanced countries but our roads are among one of the worst roads on this planet). How many dangerous criminals do we persecute and lock up in a year? We have them all, from ritualist to robbers to rapist, etc. Why pray for God's protection when we can simply put these scumbags in or down?

Financial Prosperity ( Imagine the high level theft taking place in government because of our leaders' greed). NNPC was alleged to to have siphoned close to $50 billion. Imagine how many power stations that money could build, which in turn would create jobs for our youths and take them out of economic hardship. We pray to God to give us dodgy government contract. The contract get awarded to us and we either run away with the money or do some shady works. These shady works will cost lives and increase economic hardship, enabling the vicious cycle to continue.

I sometimes think some of these crusades are merely exploiting our government's inefficiencies, in place to offer the unsuspecting populace hope and escapism. Instead of Nigerians demanding better governance, they pray to God to solve a problem caused by Nigerians. What a joke!

Why would Nigerians choose to pray to God for healing when their counterparts around the world are coming together to fight Dementia through research? ( News came out yesterday that world leaders are coming together to set some funds aside to fight Dementia).

Why would Nigerians choose to pray to God for protection when they can simply fix the police, the judiciary and the prison system?

Why would Nigerians choose to pray to God for wisdom when they can simply encourage reading, reform schools and build better learning facilities across the country?

If Nigerians are praying to God to give them the will to put corrupt politicians in prisons, fix our roads, fix our electricity, etc, then that is a good prayer. Anything besides that is simply a gimmick.

I don't intend to shake your faith, I simply want you to put it to sensible use. After all, why test your lord?

12 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by justi4jesu(f): 3:48am On Dec 12, 2013
Streaming live from dubai http://www3.davidoyedepoministries.org, Dont want to be left out even at work.
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 3:57am On Dec 12, 2013
dafnna:

Hello my brother,
Every man has a specific calling. Some men of God are called to focus on spiritual assignment and not criticize government for the ills of his people e.g Apostle Paul, Abraham, Noah, Phillip and today we have the Adeboye, Oyedepo e.t.c
We have some who were called for spiritual assignments and also to criticize governments for double standards e.g John the baptist, Elijah, Elisha, e.t.c and today we have the Bakares.
A man of God must be careful not to leave his lane on the track for another lane . God will disqualify him.
My brother, i am a witness of the several evils perpetuated by our leaders. But if God calls me, i will only focus on my assignment. This my assignment will dictate whether i should criticize or peacefully focus on the message that Baba God has given me.
God bless you brother and may be God has called you to be another Gani or Bakare. Take time to clarify things with God and swing into action.

Shut up jor. The will of God is to do good and condemn evil. So the pastors should still keep a blind eye t what's happening in Nigeria Cos it's not their calling? If Nigeria wasn't so bad, Poeple that reason like you wouldn't be here.

Nigerians love to attribute everything too God and the spiritual cos their hearts are filled with darkness and fear.

4 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by kuss: 4:01am On Dec 12, 2013
greggng: I think some of you re not honest here. Stating miracles with no verifiable evidence is abomination. A church that discriminates is not worthy to be call a church. I hate to judge but on the last day we will be reminded of our actions and inactions. I joined this church when the were at ipaja . Although no one prays for financial problems to come upon him but sometimes is inevitable. Luckly a sister who introduced me to the church told me about a scholarship that papa as the man of God is being refered to do offer. To my greatest surprise ,I did all that was necessary but I was denied the opportunity .I stopped going to the church untill one day the sister came to tell me the truth. She told me that they said I don't belong to satelite fellowship and for that reason I was denied. I laughed over it cos the God I serve causes rain and sunshine to fall over the righteous and the sinner. He doesn't descriminate. God doesn't recognise denomination . That I moved from a catholic to winner by then, is enough reason to consider me worthy for that schollarship. Thank God that I am doing well today cos I believe if there is no pain no gain. Doing the will of God is the most important thing not saying it.

The The scholarship scheme of the church is for members only, because winners is a very big church the only way we recognize our true members is through the satellite fellowship.and you have to be a member for at least 2 months to be entitled to welfare and scholarships.thanks.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Ashmark(m): 4:31am On Dec 12, 2013
Its Awesome!!!!!!!!
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by baby124: 4:42am On Dec 12, 2013
obo_man: I am never and will never be against religion but I want to make some things clear....

Most of the things promised in crusades like this are just things that an efficient government would have put in place....

Healings ( Most of our hospitals are in dire states and because of misdiagnoses, patient would run to churches to seek miracles for an ailment wrong diagnosed because of incompetent doctors). Most of the diseases we have no cures for, instead of building research facilities across the country, we run to crusades.

All the current drugs we mostly import from other countries,are they made in the altars of churches or in some pristine laboratories?

Protection ( Yes crimes and accidents do happen in advanced countries but our roads are among one of the worst roads on this planet). How many dangerous criminals do we persecute and lock up in a year? We have them all, from ritualist to robbers to rapist, etc. Why pray for God's protection when we can simply put these scumbags in or down?

Financial Prosperity ( Imagine the high level theft taking place in government because of our leaders' greed). NNPC was alleged to to have siphoned close to $50 billion. Imagine how many power stations that money could build, which in turn would create jobs for our youths and take them out of economic hardship. We pray to God to give us dodgy government contract. The contract get awarded to us and we either run away with the money or do some shady works. These shady works will cost lives and increase economic hardship, enabling the vicious cycle to continue.

I sometimes think some of these crusades are merely exploiting our government's inefficiencies, in place to offer the unsuspecting populace hope and escapism. Instead of Nigerians demanding better governance, they pray to God to solve a problem caused by Nigerians. What a joke!

Why would Nigerians choose to pray to God for healing when their counterparts around the world are coming together to fight Dementia through research? ( News came out yesterday that world leaders are coming together to set some funds aside to fight Dementia).

Why would Nigerians choose to pray to God for protection when they can simply fix the police, the judiciary and the prison system?

Why would Nigerians choose to pray to God for wisdom when they can simply encourage reading, reform schools and build better learning facilities across the country?

If Nigerians are praying to God to give them the will to put corrupt politicians in prisons, fix our roads, fix our electricity, etc, then that is a good prayer. Anything besides that is simply a gimmick.

I don't intend to shake your faith, I simply want you to put it to sensible use. After all, why test your lord?
Gbam!
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by collynzo2(m): 4:44am On Dec 12, 2013
Fools keeping late nights, shouting their voices to coarseness all for one thief of a pastor.
Many Nigerians need to wake up and smell the coffee, these things do not work.
Shiloh shiloh shiloh, at the end most of them step into the new year with their lives exactly the same, while that of the thieving pastor gets better because of their money.

5 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by GentleFrank(m): 4:44am On Dec 12, 2013
Nice thread !
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by collynzo2(m): 5:02am On Dec 12, 2013
glassman: for d first time ever, i heard papa's first son(pst david oyedepo jnr) teach in d mornin session. man,it was awesome.he taught wt grt understanding of scriptures and authority.he taught on PROVOKING EXCEEDING GRACE THRU WISDOM
Hahaha the Business Mogul is already introducing his son into his business empire so that he can take over from him in future and continue to pilfer money from you fools and you are falling over yourself because of that?

7 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by toms55(m): 5:09am On Dec 12, 2013
During yesterday's evening service a lady(Ruth) has bn bling for 23 years during the word of prophesy she regain her sight ....mehn it is happening @CanaanLand Otta #TeamLoveWing
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by temitopsy03(f): 5:14am On Dec 12, 2013
May d lord 4giv u
temitopsy03: May d lord 4giv u
@ collnyzo2
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by temitopsy03(f): 5:31am On Dec 12, 2013
Jewelpearl:
join me n praise d God of bishop David oyedepo... I've been aving pains in my left foot 4 some tym now... During d prayer sessions of mercy i was instantly healed.... My own exceeding grace have started.... Praise God
haleluya i tank d God of shiloh on ur behalf He is worthy
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 12, 2013
Halleluyah!..ThankGod for keeping us alive to see the 3rd day of Shiloh 2013..Its going to be a RESURRECTION MORNING,,Key into it and everything shall come alive in your life..In Jesus Name..Amen..

GodBless You!
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Kelvo88(m): 5:57am On Dec 12, 2013
Whr can i view it in Asaba?
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by adasco: 6:06am On Dec 12, 2013
Actually I wasn't on ground but in one of the viewing centres in Lagos. The same order of power in Canaanland was as also experience at my centre for healing and deliverances God of Oyedepo is real.
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by GbengaOGA(m): 6:09am On Dec 12, 2013
ajigana: WATCH SHILOH 2013 LIVE STREAMING ON TV AFRICA24 http://www.tvafrica24.tv/

Thanks for the link, I have been trying to connect via other sites but to no avail. God knows if I was in Nigeria I must attend, though for three (3) consecutive Shiloh programs I have not attended physically but I always make it down to Living Faith Church (Canaan Land) anytime I visit Nigeria. Always a wonderful experience. Exceeding grace for all who desire it.
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by anonymous2014: 6:26am On Dec 12, 2013
Chevron is at it again, changing link for recruitment every year. my elder brother just gave me the link

recruitment.cnlresume.com

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by iniobong888(m): 6:33am On Dec 12, 2013
Greetings, please where can I locate any viewing centre in ketu

thanks
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 12, 2013

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 12, 2013
collynzo2: Fools keeping late nights, shouting their voices to coarseness all for one thief of a pastor.
Many Nigerians need to wake up and smell the coffee, these things do not work.
Shiloh shiloh shiloh, at the end most of them step into the new year with their lives exactly the same, while that of the thieving pastor gets better because of their money.

THINK OF SHILOH AS A TIME
WHEN THE SHEEP GATHER TO BE FLEECED
A KINDA HARVEST PERIOD FOR THE PASTOR

3 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 12, 2013
toms55: During yesterday's evening service a lady(Ruth) has bn bling for 23 years during the word of prophesy she regain her sight ....mehn it is happening @CanaanLand Otta #TeamLoveWing
YEAH RIGHT

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! / Is It Sinful For A Christian To Listen To Secular Music??? / Pastor Sunday Adelaja: Can Early Death Of A Person Be The Will Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.