Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,142 members, 7,907,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 01:17 AM

Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here (24501 Views)

SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth / Powerful Inspirational Quotes @ Shiloh 2013 - Exceeding Grace / Shiloh 2013 Prayer Guidelines: Exceeding Grace: 2 Corinthians 9:14-15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by clemhova: 9:32am On Dec 12, 2013
Adedayo layo: I can't be in canaanland but will be at the viewing centre at LFC Offa garage Ilorin believing to receive the same grace
Distance is not a barrier!
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Brezzybone(m): 9:34am On Dec 12, 2013
Life in general is subject to choice, therefore I think we should allow people with different views from ours enjoy themselves, if that how they want to live their lifes provided its not going against the law of the land. Live and let's live PLS. SHILOH ALL THE WAY cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 12, 2013
Sinach - I know who I am (Direct link)

216.158.82.34/~flutex/directlink.php?id=4d79445a585a352d&ref=i%20know%20who%20i%20am%20by%20sinach%20mp3%2059401

Just copy and paste in a browser
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 12, 2013
25 years blindness reverted...GLORY...DOUBLE PORTION....NEXT LEVELS....EXCEEDING GRACE.....TESTIMONY TIME
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by toms55(m): 9:42am On Dec 12, 2013
"Somebody is here,Your Life is Taking a New Turn Now" .....can i hear Ameennnnn!!!!!
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 12, 2013
jessicavizzy stop replyn all diz trolls and enemy of progress on diz thread...if u are against diz thread pls KEEP OFF...diz thread is for only positive minded individuals
Jessicavizzy: ...Making no sense.
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 12, 2013
And you continue to ask why you are not really progressing in life....u mit think u are just being realistic but u shud know dat when men of God are involved...adequate caution must be taken...it is well with you o
e4e5d4d5: Nigerians my brothers and sisters wake up.Year after year watch these abominable programs like shiloh and other "crusades", you see that and overwhelming majority of the attendants are simply common people seeking hope.Hope that they can find an escape from the poverty that has been inflicted on them,hope that they can seek cure for their illnesses since they can't do that at the run-down hospitals.Hope they can find a better life because they have been abandoned in pain and suffering.And then you see these despicable thiefs like the oyakilomes,oyedepos,ibeyomie e.t.c feeding of these poor people.It is really a saddening sight.

What percent of oyedepo's congregation can afford decent cars. . .but see their "daddy'' having a good time in his million dollar private jet

How many of them can afford a good education for their but their ''daddy'' sends his kids to the best schools abroad

We are talking about a man that is supposed to be a spiritual leader yet he abused and assaulted an innocent child in public becos he thought she was a ''witch''. . .it is a truly remarkable thing that the devils in our society are being venerated yet if you ask most people to recount the history of those that fought for justice in nigeria like ken saro wiwa, abiola, dele giwa e.t.c they know nothing about them.
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Clinton207: 9:55am On Dec 12, 2013
Shiloh 2013 has been awesome, testimonies are emanating from every area of •̸Ϟ•̸¥ life..... Indeed we serve a living God.
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 12, 2013
For all you critics, I have one question for you: do you read motivational or inspirational books like Napoleon Hill's, Myles Munroe's, Benjamin Franklin and the rest? If you do, then I dont understand your grudges against this men of God. They talk about faith which is what the motivational speakers talk about as "belief". Bible gives you answers to all of life's questions whether you believe it or not. These men of God are only helping you on how to understand and rightly practise the bible's teachings so you can receive all its promises. The physical is controlled by the physical and so there is need to start effecting from the spiritual. If you dont like it, pls unfollow this thread.
I am a Catholic, but I am proudly here live in Shiloh. Redemption is a personal thing not in churches.

7 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by rusher14: 10:03am On Dec 12, 2013
Marsatto: And you continue to ask why you are not really progressing in life....u mit think u are just being realistic but u shud know dat when men of God are involved...adequate caution must be taken...it is well with you o

Otherwise...?

And what makes him a Man of God?

Because he screams in God's name?

Because he can quote scripture?

Because he wears a suit and appears to be prosperous?

And what happens to those that think he is a fraud?

Would God smite them for doubting man?

God couldn't possibly be that cruel that He gives man the instinct to think then He punishes him for doing so.

Only a village headmaster does that.

3 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by omiobo: 10:05am On Dec 12, 2013
Any viewing center for Ikoyi?
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by uzoexcel(m): 10:15am On Dec 12, 2013
This is what we have subjected God to!!we should have elected God president

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by e4e5d4d5: 10:25am On Dec 12, 2013
Marsatto: And you continue to ask why you are not really progressing in life....u mit think u are just being realistic but u shud know dat when men of God are involved...adequate caution must be taken...it is well with you o

I always wondered who or what made these riff raffs "men of god".Wake up my friend!!!!!! no human being ,not even the pope, can provide a better connection to the creator than the one you provide for yourself.YOU are YOUR OWN man/woman of god. wake up and leave all these liars who are unemployed and broke one day ,then the next day they proclaim themselves "men of god" and start harvesting riches from the unfortunate masses.

3 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by uzoexcel(m): 10:25am On Dec 12, 2013
We are all celebrating mandela!!!did south african blacks go to church praying..do u knw what men_of_God like Desmond Tutu did and passed through b4 mandela was released and then made president? They dddnt sit in church calling on God.
Our idea of God is reallly perplexing when viewed thru d eyes of a nigerian.
The other day,1 eediott (sorry) opened a thread asking everyone to pray patience jonathan for a successful operation in germany..wtff is wrong wid the reasoning mentality of nigerians?why is she in germany treating her illness?what happens to d average nigerian who can't afford to go to germany for such same illness? He ll wait for shiloh or a crusade to seek succour.. WHATZ WRONG WITH US??
This is a page from my thread,u can follow the link below to read
https://www.nairaland.com/1402108/igbos-yorubas-hausas-xtian-muslim#20169141
I aint doing this 4 popularity...I just want us to @ least start asking questions

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by uzoexcel(m): 10:32am On Dec 12, 2013
Going thru dz thread I see there s hope for my beloved naija..thanks to peeps like desdicahncdo,rusher,lumyboi,pato,lorreta,freshdude,atmosfear,collynzo,adconline,ed4e5de smiley , nutty hnic,obo man,scorpio, babzilla and others

There is hope for dz country if we v more like minded people

3 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 12, 2013
are you the beautiful damsel sitting in front of me?
lorretta u: Ok so I decided to follow my bestie to shiloh today and it wasn't funny

What's with the whistles? Three ladies cardinal points of me made a pact to blow out my brians with their trumpets A.K.A whistles. Won't God answer if they pray without the whistles?
Frankly I couldn't concentrate. When I implored on the lady by my left to pls kindly reduce the pitch,she shrieked at me and appeared ready give any shade of trouble I desired. Needless to say,I quietly shut up

Then the theatrics. Smh
Rev oyedepo via satellite told of how God took him face to face and showed him scores of people suffering in something Akin to hell and how he saw then crying in anguish etc etc. It's not the authenticity of the experience that I'm out to debate rather the reactions of the congregation. It was almost hilarious if it wasn't so noisy.some were kneeling n prostrating. Some women were rolling themselves on the floor in what "I don't know what to call it " state. May be in the spirit things.shouts of " oh Papa,speak Daddy, Daddy oyedepo"etc filled the air. Smh. I'm sure the Rev himself wouldn't want to be revered more than God

Which leaves me wondering "why do women go gaga over Men Of God?

All in all,it was almost very nice if not for the noise. I'm a very quiet person. That was disconcerting.

May God answer our prayers smiley
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 12, 2013
NIGERIANS BE WARNED.....TOUCH NOT MY ANNOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM....EVEN IF YOU SEE THINGS WRONG HERE...ONE THING I KNOW FOR CERTAIN IS THAT GOD CALLED OYEDEPO TO BECOME A PASTOR....SO DONT MAKE THE MISTAKE OF ABUSING GOD'S OWN ELECT...IT WOULD COST YOU NOTHING TO IGNORE IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING POSITIVE TO SAY...NOTE:I AM NOT A WINNERS MEMBER O...I BE REDEEMER

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by kingilemona298(m): 11:29am On Dec 12, 2013
Bishop Aremu, Bishop Abioye and Papa Oyedepo this morning I'm am extremely blessed!!!
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by longthinx: 11:53am On Dec 12, 2013
It is happening in Yenagoa (Shiloh 2013) Akenfa Parish. Awesome. But rain on the second day evening spoiled show , couldn't attend. Morning and evening session awesome
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by kuss: 11:58am On Dec 12, 2013
tmgtreasure: PLEASE WHERE IN ITIRE IJESHA @ SURULERE CAN I WATCH SHILOH 2013 SATELITE TV OR GIVE ME THE LINK TO STREAM
IT ONLINE.
25, OGUNGBESAN STREET, COKER, AGUDA. 7PM
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by lohofa: 12:05pm On Dec 12, 2013
omiobo: Any viewing center for Ikoyi?
11 Lugard Ave Ikoyi
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by angiemartinez(f): 12:10pm On Dec 12, 2013
God is not a robber, every thing you sacrifice is for your lifting. i joined the commission last year, and i have moved from one level to another. i am a product of grace. last year shiloh i sow my gold necklace, and cleared my acc which was not up to 20k. i tied it to my marriage and an increment in my salary. for the first time in the history of my coy, my confirmation came with an increment in feb, and in july i was graciously wedded. i resigned and came to benin to join my hubby, in less than 2 mths, i got anoda job. God has really blessed me tru dis man. this shiloh is mine again, i will still testify.

3 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by angiemartinez(f): 12:15pm On Dec 12, 2013
the best way to learn is to free your mind from any hate and opinion, that was how i got to cannaland. i was from a catholic family, we all criticized this man together. buh wen i got there the first time, i removed every hate and opinion i have formed and just concentrate. waooooo i got my word, and since that day i never looked back. exceeding grace everyone

4 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by davuvid(m): 12:20pm On Dec 12, 2013
Inside the faith tabernacle right now trying 2 catch some sleep in anticipation of YOUTH ALIVE.....Exceeding grace makes exceedingly great my ppl
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by lancee(m): 12:24pm On Dec 12, 2013
angiemartinez: God is not a robber, every thing you sacrifice is for your lifting. i joined the commission last year, and i have moved from one level to another. i am a product of grace. last year shiloh i sow my gold necklace, and cleared my acc which was not up to 20k. i tied it to my marriage and an increment in my salary. for the first time in the history of my coy, my confirmation came with an increment in feb, and in july i was graciously wedded. i resigned and came to benin to join my hubby, in less than 2 mths, i got anoda job. God has really blessed me tru dis man. this shiloh is mine again, i will still testify.

Good that is working for you , also working for me .. Things we do that re foolish is the eyes of men , re meaningful to God
Next levels Sister !!!

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by abrahym(m): 12:30pm On Dec 12, 2013
any viewing centers at iyana ipaja or able egba
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by davuvid(m): 12:31pm On Dec 12, 2013
I so love wen we sing praises in our local languages...it's like heaven on earth.........*singing, OMA MME*
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by dvdami(m): 12:34pm On Dec 12, 2013
kuss:
25, OGUNGBESAN STREET, COKER, AGUDA. 7PM

God bless u for this.

Never knew there is a viewing centre so close to my house.

Will be there tonight by His grace.
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by udysweet(f): 12:36pm On Dec 12, 2013
May God hav mercy on me,work has not allowed me. Since sunday our company has been neck deep in work hosting the Nigeria Leadership Summit and E,power Nigeria,not even where to see d clips at a viewng centre cos we work til somtimes 2am. By His grace i shd afta work 2day be at a viewing centre. I shall be a partaker of His exceeding grace including my family and loved ones
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by obosirow: 12:42pm On Dec 12, 2013
Awesome testimonies. Powerful messages from Bishop. Aremu's message was potent with illuminating revelation. Exceeding grace!

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 12, 2013
kingilemona298: Bishop Aremu, Bishop Abioye and Papa Oyedepo this morning I'm am extremely blessed!!!

Heavily Blessed!!!..Halleluyah
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by kuss: 12:48pm On Dec 12, 2013
abrahym: any viewing centers at iyana ipaja or able egba
38,RAJI OBA STREET, ALIMOSHO. BY CHURCH BUS STOP ALONG EGBEDA-IYANA IPAJA ROAD.DON'T MISS THIS NIGHT MIRACLE HOUR BY 7PM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Comparison Table Between Christianity, Islam And Judaism / 5 Silly Reasons Why Some People Don't Go To Church These Days / Religion: An Illusion That Works Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.