Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,290 members, 7,920,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 07:05 PM

2014 Will Determine Destinies Of People, Families, Nations -Pastor E.A. Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2014 Will Determine Destinies Of People, Families, Nations -Pastor E.A. Adeboye (1546 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2014 Will Determine Destinies Of People, Families, Nations -Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Omooba77: 8:09am On Dec 11, 2013
With 20 days to go into the New Year, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, has said that the much-expected 2014 will be the determining factor of the destinies of people, families and nations.

This is just as he told Nigerians to intensify their prayers everywhere they go as 2013 gradually draws to an end.

Pastor Adeboye, popular called Daddy G.O, disclosed this revelation late Monday night being the first day of the 2013 Annual Holy Ghost Congress tagged: “The Overflow,” holding at The Redemption Camp, Kilometre 46, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Ogun State.

The man of God, while speaking on the topic: “Beyond Salvation,” monitored on the satellite in Warri, Delta State, hinted that although God had not availed him all the events that would mark the coming year, he has, however, told him 2014 will be crucial in determining the destinies of people, families and nations.

“The Lord has not told me what He is going to do next year, but He has told me that the coming year is going to determine the destinies of people, families and nations,” the cleric stated.

He advised worshippers to spend this week in absolute commitment to prayers, saying people should prepare themselves well for the coming year.

“The year that is coming is a very important year. And if you are able to prepare yourself ahead of time, it will be a year you will never forget,” he promised, while welcoming worshippers who had arrived from all over the world.

The six-day spiritual programme ends on Saturday.
Re: 2014 Will Determine Destinies Of People, Families, Nations -Pastor E.A. Adeboye by kekakuz(m): 8:10am On Dec 11, 2013
good news
Re: 2014 Will Determine Destinies Of People, Families, Nations -Pastor E.A. Adeboye by UjSizzle(f): 8:26am On Dec 11, 2013
Ain't like the choices we make everyday don't already do that undecided
Re: 2014 Will Determine Destinies Of People, Families, Nations -Pastor E.A. Adeboye by demelza: 8:59am On Dec 11, 2013
They say this every year.
Aint nothing new about it.
Re: 2014 Will Determine Destinies Of People, Families, Nations -Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 11, 2013
There is really no method to this madness. Every year, recycled prophecies cleverly set up to invoke fear and uncertainty. Meanwhile, students have been at home for 5 months and counting.

4 Likes

Re: 2014 Will Determine Destinies Of People, Families, Nations -Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Omooba77: 9:22am On Dec 11, 2013
aManFromMars: There is really no method to this madness. Every year, recycled prophecies cleverly set up to invoke fear and uncertainty. Meanwhile, students have been at home for 5 months and counting.
2 Chronicles 20:20
Re: 2014 Will Determine Destinies Of People, Families, Nations -Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 11, 2013
It will be a year to seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness in my country and not prosperity first. so much evil in the land.
please dont start getting ready ahead of time in crimes hoping that tithe is the way out.
Matt 6:33 seek ye first the kingdom of God.
I wish men of God will make it explicitly clear that holiness/righteousness comes first.
"Beyond salvation?"

Please can someone throw more light on that topic please

1 Like

Re: 2014 Will Determine Destinies Of People, Families, Nations -Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 11, 2013
Omooba77:
2 Chronicles 20:20

Jeremiah 23
25 “I have heard what the prophets say who prophesy lies in my name. They say, ‘I had a dream! I had a dream!’ 26 How long will this continue in the hearts of these lying prophets, who prophesy the delusions of their own minds? 27 They think the dreams they tell one another will make my people forget my name, just as their ancestors forgot my name through Baal worship. 28 Let the prophet who has a dream recount the dream, but let the one who has my word speak it faithfully. For what has straw to do with grain?” declares the Lord. 29 “Is not my word like fire,” declares the Lord, “and like a hammer that breaks a rock in pieces?

30 “Therefore,” declares the Lord, “I am against the prophets who steal from one another words supposedly from me. 31 Yes,” declares the Lord, “I am against the prophets who wag their own tongues and yet declare, ‘The Lord declares.’ 32 Indeed, I am against those who prophesy false dreams,” declares the Lord. “They tell them and lead my people astray with their reckless lies, yet I did not send or appoint them. They do not benefit these people in the least,” declares the Lord.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Will Determine Destinies Of People, Families, Nations -Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Omooba77: 9:28am On Dec 11, 2013
Kamsy10: It will be a year to seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness in my country and not prosperity first. so much evil in the land.
please dont start getting ready ahead of time in crimes hoping that tithe is the way out.
Matt 6:33 seek ye first the kingdom of God.

"Beyond salvation?"

Please can someone throw more light on that topic please

"Beyond Salvation" You need to live in absolute obedience and holiness, being save alone thus not granting making heaven, you need to work out your own salvation with trembling and fear....
Re: 2014 Will Determine Destinies Of People, Families, Nations -Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Omooba77: 9:32am On Dec 11, 2013
aManFromMars:

Jeremiah 23
25 “I have heard what the prophets say who prophesy lies in my name. They say, ‘I had a dream! I had a dream!’ 26 How long will this continue in the hearts of these lying prophets, who prophesy the delusions of their own minds? 27 They think the dreams they tell one another will make my people forget my name, just as their ancestors forgot my name through Baal worship. 28 Let the prophet who has a dream recount the dream, but let the one who has my word speak it faithfully. For what has straw to do with grain?” declares the Lord. 29 “Is not my word like fire,” declares the Lord, “and like a hammer that breaks a rock in pieces?

30 “Therefore,” declares the Lord, “I am against the prophets who steal from one another words supposedly from me. 31 Yes,” declares the Lord, “I am against the prophets who wag their own tongues and yet declare, ‘The Lord declares.’ 32 Indeed, I am against those who prophesy false dreams,” declares the Lord. “They tell them and lead my people astray with their reckless lies, yet I did not send or appoint them. They do not benefit these people in the least,” declares the Lord.

Deuteronomy 18:20-22
Re: 2014 Will Determine Destinies Of People, Families, Nations -Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 11, 2013
At the beginning of 2013,

How come no one prophesied ASUU strike?

How come no one prophesied the death of a top ranking ASUU member?

How come no one prophesied PHCN was going to be taken over by other investors?

How come no one prophesied the defection of some high ranking PDP members to APC?

Nigeria is full of bunch of liars parading themselves as men of God who make hundreds of predictions at the beginning of the year and hope no one really checks to see whether the prophecy was fulfilled at the end of the year

3 Likes

Re: 2014 Will Determine Destinies Of People, Families, Nations -Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 11, 2013
Omooba77:

"Beyond Salvation" You need to live in absolute obedience and holiness, being save alone thus not granting making heaven, you need to work out your own salvation with trembling and fear....

I still don't get it.
Beyond sounds more like "apart from salvation, then ?" or "after salvation, then ?"
Or am I missing something?
What else is beyond salvation?
Re: 2014 Will Determine Destinies Of People, Families, Nations -Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Omooba77: 9:37am On Dec 11, 2013
Kamsy10:

I still don't get it.
Beyond sounds more like "apart from salvation, then ?" or "after salvation, then ?"
Or am I missing something?
What else is beyond salvation?
What else after salvation..........................
Re: 2014 Will Determine Destinies Of People, Families, Nations -Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 11, 2013
Omooba77:
What else after salvation..........................

After salvation, comes tithes/offering I guess, cos that's d one thing I see we take very seriously and never take for granted these days since we now function under grace and no more under the law. We've grown a thick skin to sin but mustn't default in tithing.
With so many churches yet so many atrocities going on.

As far as I'm concerned, there's no prediction for 2014 that is beyond "Seek ye first the kingdom of God and its righteousness, every other thing shall be added unto you"

God will help all us. Amen
Re: 2014 Will Determine Destinies Of People, Families, Nations -Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 11, 2013
Omooba77:

Deuteronomy 18:20-22

For Individuals: 1. He said many considered to be absolutely barren will be fruitful.

2. He said family histories will be rewritten, including an end to premature death.

3. He said desperate prayers will get quick reply this year.

4. He said some will experience massive transfer of wealth from the wicked to the just.

For Nigeria:

1. God says He has surprises both for His own and for the enemies of the church.

2. He said before this year ends, it will be said of Nigeria; all is well that ends well.

3, He said we are to pray more for prominent Nigerians, so that those who see this year may see the next.

International:

1. Daddy says there will be a lot of power transfer.

2. He said new phenomenon will startle scientists.

3. He said we are to pray against earth quakes of record magnitude, tsunamis of record proportion and massive hurricanes. if we pray they will be subdued.

4. The civil unrest that started last year, will begin to end this year.

General
This year shall be better than last year
B) Individuals
No matter the darkness around you, your star will shine brighter
God will speak peace to your storm
The reasons for stagnation will become known, addressed and eliminated. Therefore progress will follow.
In many senses of the word, this year shall be a year of completeness.
C) Nigeria
The prayers for some of you minimized the deaths of prominent Nigerians in the last year. Don’t stop praying.
Before the middle of the year, many will say hope rising.
Learn from the disasters of 2012 and take precautions soonest to advert bigger ones.
D) International
Prominent world leaders need lots of prayers as not to die in office
Prominent church leaders need prayers against planned scandals.
Weather conditions may get worse, much worse, unless prayers intensify.
Expect a major breakthrough in medicine
Nations who pass unholy laws, will have a taste of divine fury.

If you can't see the patterns, God help you.
Re: 2014 Will Determine Destinies Of People, Families, Nations -Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Omooba77: 12:08pm On Dec 11, 2013
aManFromMars:

If you can't see the patterns, God help you.

Be unto you according to your faith sir/ma........
Re: 2014 Will Determine Destinies Of People, Families, Nations -Pastor E.A. Adeboye by nora544: 12:30pm On Dec 11, 2013
rationalmind: At the beginning of 2013,

How come no one prophesied ASUU strike?

How come no one prophesied the death of a top ranking ASUU member?

How come no one prophesied PHCN was going to be taken over by other investors?

How come no one prophesied the defection of some high ranking PDP members to APC?

Nigeria is full of bunch of liars parading themselves as men of God who make hundreds of predictions at the beginning of the year and hope no one really checks to see whether the prophecy was fulfilled at the end of the year

When he is a real man of God than he would see it, but it is always the same with this pastors from the new churches, i wait what he said about money for what he need it.

All they want is pray pray pray but did nigeria become better?
Did every nigerian has 3 times food on his table?
Only what gets bigger is his pocket with the money of his poor followers.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Will Determine Destinies Of People, Families, Nations -Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2013
nora544:

When he is a real man of God than he would see it, but it is always the same with this pastors from the new churches, i wait what he said about money for what he need it.

All they want is pry pray pray but did nigeria become better?
Did every nigerian has 3 times food on his table?
Only what gets bigger is his pocket with the money of his poor followers.

There is no real man of God anywhere.
Re: 2014 Will Determine Destinies Of People, Families, Nations -Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Ranchhoddas: 12:51pm On Dec 11, 2013
rationalmind:

There is no real man of God anywhere.
Re: 2014 Will Determine Destinies Of People, Families, Nations -Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Omooba77: 1:19pm On Dec 11, 2013
[quote author=Ranchhoddas][/quote]
Everyone is free to believe what he or she likes; the truth remains that there are still men of God and Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye is one of them.......................

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Million Dollar Financial Fraud Involving Watsonville Congregation Of JW / Valentine Is Haram For Muslims / What Happened To Both Illuminati And And Obama Care?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.