Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,757 members, 7,886,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:27 PM

An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon (36675 Views)

Why I Don’t Talk To Stella Damasus – Doris Simeon / 6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Funke Akindele (SEE PHOTOS) / Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2013
#backwhentheywerebroke.
This pic can't be more than 8 years ago.
Last Bullet:
We need a pic of Seun Osewa in year 2000.
I d love to see his eyes kongba & long neck again!
Re: An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon by crisycent: 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2013
I wonder how much she get now wen she feel say she get money. People like dangote Neva post pic for twitter talk say back den wen I was selling cement.
Re: An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon by padeolu: 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2013
are you sure Ronko Ojo is in that pix as the OP claimed??
Re: An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon by Whizkeey(m): 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2013
Started from d bottom
Re: An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon by igemi(f): 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2013
Money is gud
Re: An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon by olubenjazzy(m): 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2013
they make sense
Re: An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon by 01mcfadden(m): 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2013
So you were broke then?
As educated as you are,it seems you dnt knw the meaning of being broke! undecided
Re: An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2013
pachukwu16: them worwor ooooothem worwor ooooothem worwor ooooo
na bad thing to worwor? angry
Re: An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon by Karevwite: 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2013
exactli i think xai na only me notice am.
Re: An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon by kaldurahm: 10:57pm On Dec 12, 2013
eh yaah
Re: An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon by eluquenson(m): 11:05pm On Dec 12, 2013
I Love doris anytime, ever charming & beautiful lady cheesy still by far better than the other two undecided
Re: An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon by onihaxy: 11:11pm On Dec 12, 2013
What does OP means?
Re: An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon by Nahum777(m): 11:14pm On Dec 12, 2013
ok now. Dem try.
Re: An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon by onihaxy: 11:21pm On Dec 12, 2013
padeolu: are you sure Ronko Ojo is in that pix as the OP claimed??

Its iyabo ojo and not ronke ojo
Re: An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 12, 2013
rhozay96: Na aunty Funke still fine pass,see Iyabo's forehead like tennis table
*****faints****did u just say tennis table?buhaahahahaha dude you are very wicked!!!!
Re: An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 12, 2013
onihaxy: What does OP means?
op is the name of a person,animal,place or thing!!!!!are u a learner?
Re: An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon by padeolu: 12:14am On Dec 13, 2013
onihaxy:

Its iyabo ojo and not ronke ojo
thanks for the correction. I thought the two are thesame
Re: An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon by onihaxy: 12:19am On Dec 13, 2013
padeolu: thanks for the correction. I thought the two are thesame

You are welcome
Re: An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon by onihaxy: 12:21am On Dec 13, 2013
coolandcute: op is the name of a person,animal,place or thing!!!!!are u a learner?

A serious learner. I just noticed that you people normally mention OP and I can't pretend as if I know the meaning
Re: An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon by padeolu: 1:33am On Dec 13, 2013
onihaxy:

A serious learner. I just noticed that you people normally mention OP and I can't pretend as if I know the meaning
OP- original post or Original Poster
Re: An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon by lepasharon(f): 2:42am On Dec 13, 2013
biafranqueen: +They look better broke undecided they look fresher especially Funke natural hair looks good on her!

Wigging tinz tongue cheesy
Re: An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon by Nobody: 3:46am On Dec 13, 2013
This made front page cry

If i speak wetin dey my mind, na so sexkillz go ban me for insubordination
Re: An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon by satellitedaisy: 4:29am On Dec 13, 2013
biafranqueen: wow really it look so natural

You must be a guy grin
Re: An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon by ziccoit: 5:11am On Dec 13, 2013
Big4wig: And people will open dere dirty mouth & say money is bad..abeg i rather cry in a private jet Dan laugh on bicycle grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

People cry for a lot of reason. A rich man in his private jet with cancer slowly eating up his body would cry too.

So, beware of what you pray for.
Re: An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon by dejibimbo(m): 5:33am On Dec 13, 2013
'i need to know' days....funke akindele fine scatter dat year men...if that series is re-run on tv...i go watch am...
Re: An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon by IMUGORI: 6:16am On Dec 13, 2013
Iya ojo resemble ..hajia sokoto....,Doris Simeon .....that one look like ndifrieke ukwuano while madam funke look like booloyamiomoafunja [/color][color=#006600]
Re: An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 13, 2013
TRULY OLD SKOOL THINGS
Re: An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon by yinkizy: 7:27am On Dec 13, 2013
[/color][color=#990000]
Re: An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 13, 2013
Africans are just plain du..mb.

What the hell is back when I was broke?

There are tonnes of people out there who don't have as much money as funke yet look better and live a healthier life than her divorced self.

Spend your time doing what you love and have something to live for, not just money.

Have a conviction, a standard! That guides you. Do what is right. And have faith that doing what is right is what's gonna make you a better person.

Most of you folks screaming you must make money are already rich but the greed in you will never let you see it's physical manifestation.

We all need to undergo psychological revival.

3 Likes

Re: An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon by Tonniey(m): 7:39am On Dec 13, 2013
Big4wig: And people will open dere dirty mouth & say money is bad..abeg i rather cry in a private jet Dan laugh on bicycle grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Guess u must joking,
Re: An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon by yellowmanDey: 7:45am On Dec 13, 2013
Temismith: Ehya.i

Na Brazilian Hair Jooo!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) / Cynthia Morgan shades Dammy Krane, Says He Deserves It. / Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Funmi All Loved Up In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.