Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,756 members, 7,886,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:20 PM

An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon (36674 Views)

Why I Don’t Talk To Stella Damasus – Doris Simeon / 6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Funke Akindele (SEE PHOTOS) / Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon by Adewolevictor: 7:47am On Dec 13, 2013
Hmmm
Re: An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon by SODifferent(m): 8:05am On Dec 13, 2013
Thats because she looks more younger compare to dis present time. Apy?
Re: An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon by born2boink(m): 8:07am On Dec 13, 2013
Burger01:
Exactly. Money can be a bbbitch.
sad
they look better here. Don't be deceive my current look. women fade with times but with make up, they are on point. Make up tinz, na still money tinz sha but their face go don squizz 4 real now if they wake up without make up
Re: An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon by Shinatu: 8:23am On Dec 13, 2013
Lovely picture, I could not help but smile when I saw it, but Funke i think it should be termed 'on the journey to my dreams' you gals were young talents about to explode and there is nothing wrong in being broke as you pursue your dreams.
Re: An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon by mamagee3(f): 9:01am On Dec 13, 2013
Funke looks better here...

1 Like

Re: An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon by Pain(m): 9:11am On Dec 13, 2013
Who has Funke Akindele's Number?
Re: An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon by arabaribiti(m): 9:12am On Dec 13, 2013
pls share there new pix so that we can compare
Re: An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon by fankidzei: 11:00am On Dec 13, 2013
rioemmanuel:
You made me read dis three(3) times..

Go and Sin no More

looolllzzzzzzz!!!

u are sooooo funny!!! cheesy
Re: An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon by rioemmanuel(m): 11:22am On Dec 13, 2013
fankidzei:

looolllzzzzzzz!!!

u are sooooo funny!!! cheesy

Lol...
Re: An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon by Amis(f): 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
femliany: The perfect caption should have been' we were once married'

Funny u
Re: An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon by GentleFrank(m): 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2013
Nice pix !
Re: An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon by TheWhiteLynchM(m): 9:44am On Dec 14, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: #backwhentheywerebroke.
This pic can't be more than 8 years ago.
Last Bullet:
We need a pic of Seun Osewa in year 2000.
I d love to see his eyes kongba & long neck again!

i dont even knw hw d nigga looks like..

Iv nt evn seen his pix b4
Re: An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon by dejibimbo(m): 6:35am On Dec 16, 2013
nutty_hnic: Africans are just plain du..mb.

What the hell is back when I was broke?

There are tonnes of people out there who don't have as much money as funke yet look better and live a healthier life than her divorced self.

Spend your time doing what you love and have something to live for, not just money.

Have a conviction, a standard! That guides you. Do what is right. And have faith that doing what is right is what's gonna make you a better person.

Most of you folks screaming you must make money are already rich but the greed in you will never let you see it's physical manifestation.

We all need to undergo psychological revival.
was about unfollowing this thread...wen i saw the reply in quote....nigerians will find that so hard to understand....i just tot of my sef...i'm rich but i didnt know...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade / Davido Reacts To Kaffy’s Call Out, Says He Was Shocked To See It (Video) / Cynthia Morgan shades Dammy Krane, Says He Deserves It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.