Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,861 members, 7,912,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 07:23 AM

Alaba Int'l Mkt Trader Caught With 459g Drug - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alaba Int'l Mkt Trader Caught With 459g Drug (896 Views)

Lagos Trader Rapes Nine-year-old Boy In The Anus / Seven Youths Gang-rape Trader In Alaba Market / Popular Alaba Trader WhoTerrorise Lagos & His Gang Arrested For Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alaba Int'l Mkt Trader Caught With 459g Drug by gratiaeo(m): 7:05am On Dec 12, 2013
An electronic dealer at Alaba International market, Lagos State, Darlington Oleunne, has been arrested by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency for attempting to export 450 grammes of methamphetamine to Malaysia.

Oleunne, who was arrested at the Murtala Muhammed International, Airport, Ikeja, was said to have ingested the drugs.

NDLEA Lagos Airport Commander, Mr. Hamza Umar, who confirmed the arrest, said, “The scanning machine revealed that the suspect ingested drugs during screening of passengers on an Ethiopian Airline flight to Malaysia. During observation, Oleunne excreted 450 grammes of substance that tested positive to methamphetamine.”

Oleunne, however, said, “I was assured that I could make a profit of N5m if I invested N900,000. It was a trial business for me because it is my first time. I also did it because of financial predicament.”

Chairman of the NDLEA, Mr. Ahmadu Giade, called for stiffer punishment for drug traffickers.

He said, “Stiffer punishment would help in reducing cases of drug production and trafficking. We shall prevent drug traffickers from using the country as a transit point for their illicit business. It is sad that a businessman will prefer to invest in criminality when there are countless legitimate businesses.

“I am glad that Oleunne was arrested in Nigeria because of the capital punishment for drug trafficking in Malaysia. His arrest abroad would have added to the number of Nigerian drug convicts in foreign prisons.”
http://www.punchng.com/metro/alaba-trader-caught-with-459g-drug/

Re: Alaba Int'l Mkt Trader Caught With 459g Drug by donphilopus: 7:29am On Dec 12, 2013
I know this thread is created to promote tribalism!
Re: Alaba Int'l Mkt Trader Caught With 459g Drug by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:34am On Dec 12, 2013
donphilopus: I know this thread is created to promote tribalism!
Hahahaha! Orlando Owoh dey laugh.
Re: Alaba Int'l Mkt Trader Caught With 459g Drug by Freewilly(f): 7:40am On Dec 12, 2013
I'm counting down how long before this makes the front page.

1 Like

Re: Alaba Int'l Mkt Trader Caught With 459g Drug by gratiaeo(m): 7:43am On Dec 12, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Orlando Owoh the tribal bigot
I no lame you shah! Na idleness
Re: Alaba Int'l Mkt Trader Caught With 459g Drug by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:46am On Dec 12, 2013
gratiaeo:
Orlando Owoh the tribal bigot
I no lame you shah! Na idleness
Gratiaeo, na u dey buy MB for me?

1 Like

Re: Alaba Int'l Mkt Trader Caught With 459g Drug by gratiaeo(m): 7:47am On Dec 12, 2013
Freewilly: I'm counting down how long before this makes the front page.
It will hit front page asap because of the name involve
Re: Alaba Int'l Mkt Trader Caught With 459g Drug by gratiaeo(m): 7:49am On Dec 12, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Gratiaeo, na u dey buy MB for me?
Mtn no de give free MB with N100 recharge again?
Re: Alaba Int'l Mkt Trader Caught With 459g Drug by geeez: 7:54am On Dec 12, 2013
If he wasn't caught, he would have been home this December claiming to be a successful business tycoon and in the league of those that control the economy of Lagos

6 Likes

Re: Alaba Int'l Mkt Trader Caught With 459g Drug by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:02am On Dec 12, 2013
gratiaeo:
Mtn no de give free MB with N100 recharge again?
Really?
Re: Alaba Int'l Mkt Trader Caught With 459g Drug by OPCNAIRALAND: 8:03am On Dec 12, 2013
Ibos supplement their trade with underground activities. The trader persona is a facade for the criminal underneath plotting his next money grab at gunpoint or kidnapp in the crowd or a drug transit. They do not have a cultural benchmark from which to view this reflectively as society-unfriendly, to them they are just doing business.

3 Likes

Re: Alaba Int'l Mkt Trader Caught With 459g Drug by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:06am On Dec 12, 2013
Darlington Oleunne had a plan of entering his village this christmas in a grand style. Ife onye metaru.
Re: Alaba Int'l Mkt Trader Caught With 459g Drug by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:08am On Dec 12, 2013
OPC.NAIRALAND:
Ibos supplement their trade with underground activities. The trader persona is a facade for the criminal underneath plotting his next money grab at gunpoint or kidnapp in the crowd or a drug transit. They do not have a cultural benchmark from which to view this reflectively as society-unfriendly, to them they are just doing business.
Let's start beaming our search light on every "successful" Igbo man around us.

1 Like

Re: Alaba Int'l Mkt Trader Caught With 459g Drug by gratiaeo(m): 8:13am On Dec 12, 2013
I think is a game everybody played after all is better than yorubas who sells human parts in jankara, come to ogbese in ondo state, they have highest producing of indian hemp and ogun state, come to holland the highest nigerian drug barron is yoruba man called tj, obesere, pasuma, osupa, knows him, come to europe and us yorubas are involved in yahoo yahoo, bestealing, stealing of credit card, breaking of letter box, wash wash, drugs, and many evil act, about 297 yorubas prisoners wilk soon deports from uk, and the most foolish and dangerous yorubas involves now is terrorists, yorubas paints Nigeria international terrorists in the world both uk and american, imagine two yorubas killed an innocent uk military after been brainwashed and converts into islam, through quran ,surah 9:5 or 9:8 said kill, cut their head, slide their throat of unbeliever blah blah blah, and babafemi lawal yoruba nigerian terrorist caught in america with his mark of his evil and violence religion on his forehead, take a good look at osun state is turning into an islamic state and child molestation everyday, yorubas should be ashamed on commenting such things to igbos, imagine yorubas killings everyday news stabbing to death, rapping of 3 or 4 years old is nothing to yorubas even in uk like popoola, guy there is a big different between capital B and cow leg,(yoruba ronu)

2 Likes

Re: Alaba Int'l Mkt Trader Caught With 459g Drug by donphilopus: 8:17am On Dec 12, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Lol.
Re: Alaba Int'l Mkt Trader Caught With 459g Drug by Controversy: 8:38am On Dec 12, 2013
Crime is crime everywhere, it happens everywhere and must be condemn in totality. given it ethnic coronation is of no use.
The other day three Nigerians was arrested in Ghana for ATM frau
It was posted here on nairaland but it could not make front page because of names involved. Let us stop deceiving our selves because of what we read here on nairaland
Re: Alaba Int'l Mkt Trader Caught With 459g Drug by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:45am On Dec 12, 2013
gratiaeo: I think is a game everybody played after all is better than yorubas who sells human parts in jankara, come to ogbese in ondo state, they have highest producing of indian hemp and ogun state, come to holland the highest nigerian drug barron is yoruba man called tj, obesere, pasuma, osupa, knows him, come to europe and us yorubas are involved in yahoo yahoo, bestealing, stealing of credit card, breaking of letter box, wash wash, drugs, and many evil act, about 297 yorubas prisoners wilk soon deports from uk, and the most foolish and dangerous yorubas involves now is terrorists, yorubas paints Nigeria international terrorists in the world both uk and american, imagine two yorubas killed an innocent uk military after been brainwashed and converts into islam, through quran ,surah 9:5 or 9:8 said kill, cut their head, slide their throat of unbeliever blah blah blah, and babafemi lawal yoruba nigerian terrorist caught in america with his mark of his evil and violence religion on his forehead, take a good look at osun state is turning into an islamic state and child molestation everyday, yorubas should be ashamed on commenting such things to igbos, imagine yorubas killings everyday news stabbing to death, rapping of 3 or 4 years old is nothing to yorubas even in uk like popoola, guy there is a big different between capital B and cow leg,(yoruba ronu)
Is this all you know, Gratiaeo-the gbagaun grand master.

1 Like

Re: Alaba Int'l Mkt Trader Caught With 459g Drug by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:50am On Dec 12, 2013
Controversy: Crime is crime everywhere, it happens everywhere and must be condemn in totality. given it ethnic coronation is of no use.
It was posted here on nairaland but it could not make front page because of names involved. Let us stop deceiving our selves because of what we read here on nairaland
Whether a thread makes front page, and causes traffic for Seun or not does not change the identity of the culprit. Our debate as to whether it is done by Igbo or Yoruba doesn't add or reduce the purnishment if he is caught abroad.

1 Like

Re: Alaba Int'l Mkt Trader Caught With 459g Drug by donphilopus: 8:55am On Dec 12, 2013
Controversy: Crime is crime everywhere, it happens everywhere and must be condemn in totality. given it ethnic coronation is of no use.
You now know crime is crime everywhere! As abomination is abomination everywhere! When a goat was delivered of a creature like a human being in Ekiti or so, did your Igbo brotheres say abomination is abomination everywhere??

1 Like

Re: Alaba Int'l Mkt Trader Caught With 459g Drug by OPCNAIRALAND: 9:07am On Dec 12, 2013
gratiaeo: I think is a game everybody played after all is better than yorubas who sells human parts in jankara, come to ogbese in ondo state, they have highest producing of indian hemp and ogun state, come to holland the highest nigerian drug barron is yoruba man called tj, obesere, pasuma, osupa, knows him, come to europe and us yorubas are involved in yahoo yahoo, bestealing, stealing of credit card, breaking of letter box, wash wash, drugs, and many evil act, about 297 yorubas prisoners wilk soon deports from uk, and the most foolish and dangerous yorubas involves now is terrorists, yorubas paints Nigeria international terrorists in the world both uk and american, imagine two yorubas killed an innocent uk military after been brainwashed and converts into islam, through quran ,surah 9:5 or 9:8 said kill, cut their head, slide their throat of unbeliever blah blah blah, and babafemi lawal yoruba nigerian terrorist caught in america with his mark of his evil and violence religion on his forehead, take a good look at osun state is turning into an islamic state and child molestation everyday, yorubas should be ashamed on commenting such things to igbos, imagine yorubas killings everyday news stabbing to death, rapping of 3 or 4 years old is nothing to yorubas even in uk like popoola, guy there is a big different between capital B and cow leg,(yoruba ronu)

News of Ibo slaughtering and cooking humans for feast was known around the world. My own people had stories of early Ibo settlers in Yoruba towns; even back then Ibo is synonymous with machette. We have opened your eyes to city dwelling and urban civilization you no longer carry machette under arm when you go in public,or sleep with it under mat. The Ibo disregard for life and its sacredness is well chronicled even by your own Chinua Achebe, who went international reinforcing the Ibo savagery in Okonkwo.

Our land has been defiled by your presence, therefore it is no surprise that impressionable Yoruba youths are finding their own expression in what they see and hear in population.

As at 1972/73, even in Lagos Island security was not an issue, people slept outside in the open. This because Ibo population was at its minimal. Soon as Ibo trooped in, safety was gone. No house in Lagos prior to 1974 had iron barricade on window and door. We lived freely, knowing we were safe amongst ourselves. Ibo came in droves and all of a sudden doors had to be barricaded, windows had to be iron cased in.

Wed love someday to take those iron bars off, after your departure of course. We will be retraining our youths how to behave and live in a Yoruba society.

3 Likes

Re: Alaba Int'l Mkt Trader Caught With 459g Drug by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:20am On Dec 12, 2013
donphilopus: You now know crime is crime everywhere! As abomination is abomination everywhere! When a goat was delivered of a creature like a human being in Ekiti or so, did your Igbo brotheres say abomination is abomination everywhere??
Your head is there.
Re: Alaba Int'l Mkt Trader Caught With 459g Drug by kennyonthrone(m): 9:55am On Dec 12, 2013
Mehn dat biz is kul kuz una neva see person wey go succeed imagine my guy wey komot not less than 3 monthz ago 2 Malaysia nd he is already bck a made nigga nd is investin wisely nd has no intention of goin bck......life nd biz is al abt risk.in life every risk is worth takin somtymz u fail sumtymz u succeed.once u gat d hrt go 4 it#TEAM EGO,KUDI,OWO MUST BE MADE#
Re: Alaba Int'l Mkt Trader Caught With 459g Drug by yommyuk: 7:56pm On Dec 12, 2013
kennyonthrone: [s]Mehn dat biz is kul kuz una neva see person wey go succeed imagine my guy wey komot not less than 3 monthz ago 2 Malaysia nd he is already bck a made nigga nd is investin wisely nd has no intention of goin bck......life nd biz is al abt risk.in life every risk is worth takin somtymz u fail sumtymz u succeed.once u gat d hrt go 4 it#TEAM EGO,KUDI,OWO MUST BE MADE[/s]#

Typical angry

(1) (Reply)

Sad Story Of 23-yr-oldvirgin Defiled By Brother’s Friend / Btw The Bank Robber And Bank Manager, Who's The Thief? Pix / I Think I Have Been Duped. Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.