Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,882 members, 7,906,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 08:36 AM

How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? (8869 Views)

How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] / When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? / What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

Ogun bomb una two yansh
Jobless troll like you! Ezi kiss

#TeamGOM
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
god_of_music:

#TeamGOM
whats funny abt me trying to make a living cry
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 13, 2013
Mondisweets: whats funny abt me trying to make a living cry
No, the funny thing is what you do to make a living grin grin

#TeamGOM
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Prowizy2(m): 5:59pm On Dec 13, 2013
Eating a lot, going out with friends (club, beach) fvcking

Etc...
cool
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 13, 2013
Spend it with my family, it's what I do every year.
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2013
Watching latest yoruba movies..........
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Toecynne(m): 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2013
god_of_music: grin grin

#TeamGOM
plz wat the meaning of #TeamGOM
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by PrivateGuy: 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2013
Fasting and praying
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2013
god_of_music: No, the funny thing is what you do to make a living grin grin

#TeamGOM
l
wicked boy angry
U dont chop garri? angry
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Sowhizy(f): 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
Home alone as usual watchin movie if phcn gree
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Prowizy2(m): 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
Sowhizy: Home alone as usual watchin movie if phcn gree

Lemme come take u outkiss
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 13, 2013
At d nearest ashawo joint. Fucking their brains out

1 Like

Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by JonCina(m): 6:43pm On Dec 13, 2013
god_of_music:
All of us spend the holidays in different ways. Some
of us have family traditions involving meals, gift
giving or religious ceremonies. For others, the
holiday break means traveling to be with family or
for a getaway vacation. For others, the holidays fall
short of "what they're supposed to be"

This year's Christmas is really gonna be fun, as I've seen and heard that many of my relations are gonna come back from abroad. Mine will definately count wink

So share yours, how will you be spending the holiday break? cheesy

See my guy o!
U still dey look for expo wey u go use form levels when ur peeps come from yonder abi?

From ur post, I no see anything linked to how u intend to spend urs!
Well, plagiarism can be permitted.

#TeamGOM
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by tellwisdom: 6:49pm On Dec 13, 2013
lynpetra: Wud spend it in my shop selling.

Wetin u dey sell?? sad
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by remsonik(f): 6:49pm On Dec 13, 2013
I would love to visit tarkwa bay,though I haven't been there before just to go catch my fun all by myself

1 Like

Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 13, 2013
I will be working that day sad
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by tellwisdom: 6:54pm On Dec 13, 2013
sandijey: Watching latest yoruba movies..........

Why don't u come watch it in my bedroom with bigger finger print LCD?? U sure wld love the feeling wink
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by JonCina(m): 6:54pm On Dec 13, 2013
Which Holliday? When target still far from you & u dey pursue am like Lion dey pursue cheetah!
Na waa for Field Sales o!!
If wishes were horses ehn!!!
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by dapyd1(m): 6:56pm On Dec 13, 2013
This is the only time that everyone in my nuclear family will be home at the same time. Abeg lemme enjoy #familytime.
As for the eating and drinking, I'm a vegetarian, so that aspect will not change.

P.S. I don't take soda,malt,alcohol or wine too.
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Sunshinelady(f): 7:11pm On Dec 13, 2013
Emmyk: Break? I have always been on break since ASUU strike started. undecided

To your question, I'm still thinking of it. smiley
. Lolz
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by IAMBREEZY: 7:12pm On Dec 13, 2013
Popping bottles...
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Sunshinelady(f): 7:13pm On Dec 13, 2013
pDude: I will be working that day sad
cheesy
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by PrinceNwokeji: 7:14pm On Dec 13, 2013
Crossing Over To A New Inheritance.
Certainly, there is an inheritance for you come 2014, i guess you don't wanna miss it, Now come with us as we Crossover to a New Inheritance @ the Deeper Life National December Retreat starting on 20th-22nd Dec 2013. Surely your Future is secured only if you crossover with us to that New Inheritance !
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Pchizy: 7:27pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hmm, time to spend in sober reflectn

Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2013
I may spend my christmas doing this. Check this link for more info:

https://www.nairaland.com/1428136/affordable-3-bedroom-bungalow-nairalanders
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by GentleMimi: 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
I'll be on call duty on xmas...*cries*.So i'll spend the day wif patients.Chai!
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 13, 2013
In nigeria tongue
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Kikyben2(f): 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
idnoble135: Studying, Visiting, Watching movies and Surfing the net. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by satellitedaisy: 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2013
god_of_music: Hmmm.... Which Kain duty kwanu?

#TeamGOM

Dey dre nah
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 13, 2013
tellwisdom:

Why don't u come watch it in my bedroom with bigger finger print LCD?? U sure wld love the feeling wink

Am shy! grin
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by tellwisdom: 8:21pm On Dec 13, 2013
sandijey:

Am shy! grin

[img]http://.net/i/1126.gif[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Ways To Get Ahead Of The New Year / 15 Intellectual Quotes By Great People / See The New Nokia Edge Full Specification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.