Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,904 members, 7,906,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:13 AM

How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? (8870 Views)

How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] / When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? / What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 14, 2013
Dannylux:

Babe, what am I seeing? angry

You wan sell my commodity?
how much did u pay for ur commodity sef? grin
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 14, 2013
Mondisweets: how much did u pay for ur commodity sef? grin
No mind am!na asho free him dey do
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 14, 2013
Playing video games only tongue
Jolly xmas to you too cheesy

olanshi:

And we could be at Home together, absolutely gonna be funtastic.

Merry Christmas!
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 14, 2013
lynpetra:
No mind am!na asho free him dey do
. cheesy
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 14, 2013
This my thread wey hit frontpage but no even long like the one wey i open new undecided

#TeamGOM
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by AbuMikey(m): 9:20am On Dec 14, 2013
god_of_music: This my thread wey hit frontpage but no even long like the one wey i open new undecided

#TeamGOM

LWKMD gringrin

You nor well oo gringrin

Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 14, 2013
Abu Mikey:

LWKMD gringrin

You nor well oo gringrin

Lol, na true na. . . See as e dry, but if say you see that my ''you think you can sing'' thread yesterday ehn, e be like say e dey first roll on frontpage. . . Even Seun post hin voice note. cheesy

#TeamGOM
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by mazizitonene(m): 9:24am On Dec 14, 2013
Will spend it making money undecided
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by AbuMikey(m): 9:28am On Dec 14, 2013
god_of_music: Lol, na true na. . . See as e dry, but if say you see that my ''you think you can sing'' thread yesterday ehn, e be like say e dey first roll on frontpage. . . Even Seun post hin voice note. cheesy

#TeamGOM

Seun shockedshockedshocked

I dey come there now, make I go saloon first!

Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 14, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Seun shockedshockedshocked

I dey come there now, make I go saloon first!

You must be dulling shocked

#TeamGOM
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Dannylux: 9:32am On Dec 14, 2013
Mondisweets: how much did u pay for ur commodity sef? grin

As the owner, na free of charge cool
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Dannylux: 9:35am On Dec 14, 2013
lynpetra:

Ha! You don't even trust me. cry

I trust you but I don't trust the commodity. smiley
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by quivah(f): 11:37am On Dec 14, 2013
pweetixandy:
na ur type dey visit families around 8:00aM when evrybody go dey busy nd food never ready
undecided what do you mean?..

NA crime?
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Justeenaleo(f): 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2013
pweetixandy:
na ur type dey visit families around 8:00aM when evrybody go dey busy nd food never ready
Hahahahahaha ah swear dat tin too dey pain me,buh dah mean say she go join cook
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by pweetixandy: 12:32pm On Dec 14, 2013
Justeenaleo:
walahi..dem go cum persOn house 8AM,chop finish 9:30AM and leave 9:31AM
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by bikinibabe(f): 12:34pm On Dec 14, 2013
yousee: Office! I dey duty that dey sef...

But if I fit make church, I go happy wella

Abeg where u dey wrk?
cos am also on duty dat day undecided
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2013
pweetixandy: walahi..dem go cum persOn house 8AM,chop finish 9:30AM and leave 9:31AM
shey nah food you never chop before. Heheee
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by bucacino(m): 12:52pm On Dec 14, 2013
Justeenaleo:
Sorry justeena are you a football fan ?
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by tellwisdom: 1:04pm On Dec 14, 2013
lynpetra:

My account number first,money for hand back for ground.Btw,if ur third leg is more than 4inches,more money,every inch attracts more money. angry angry

I no want any man wey go stress me.So shud I send my ACCOUNT NUMBER ?

Ooo gurl, you don hammer. Which babalawo do this jazz for you?? cheesy
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by generaldavo: 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2013
Waow' myn dix tym ix gonna b totalli difft...Kox am gonna b hme all catchin fun by surfin on net-:
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by quivah(f): 1:35pm On Dec 14, 2013
Justeenaleo:
True,yeah! Thank you

Can I come visiting? wink
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by pweetixandy: 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2013
FrancisTony: shey nah food you never chop before. Heheee
face front
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by emmezzy: 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2013
[quote author=Nigellus_Hosan]

Lol bizness woman..
Give it a rest..

Even the bible said thou shalt not sell on Christmas day + new year + Valentine day..

Cos it is holy unto the Lord[be very careful on how u speak abt d bible]
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2013
[quote author=emmezzy][/quote]
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Justeenaleo(f): 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2013
quivah:
True,yeah! Thank you

Can I come visiting? wink
Yeah sure,come with ur apron nd hair net lol
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by bucacino(m): 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2013
Justeenaleo:
Yeah sure,come with ur apron nd hair net lol
Reply my email oo justina

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Ways To Get Ahead Of The New Year / 15 Intellectual Quotes By Great People / See The New Nokia Edge Full Specification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.