Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,639 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:27 PM

Who Is A Jew Man? - Culture (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Who Is A Jew Man? (29286 Views)

Did The Igbos Truly Originate From Isreal (jew) Or From Ile-ife? / Reason Blacks Are Backward By A Jew / Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by vanariso(m): 11:51am On Jul 30, 2008
A JEW-MAN in a Nigerian higher citadel of learning(POLYTECHNIC<UNIVERSITY<COLLEGE OF EDUCATION) is plainly a cult guy, But listen,on the Nigerian streets,a jew-man, is a fool,a slowpoke,a nicompoop,yap- a delirious nit-witted delirious nincompoop.

Yeah! So if u ve never heared/know this ,then check urself.U must be one of those AJEBOS, not only that, A MY MUMMY WILL DO THIS<MY MUMMY WILL DO THAT<MY DAD WILL GET IT FELLOW,

Simply put, u cant/dont take decisions and not nigerian steet exposed(not like 2face/9nice-street credibility)Ask these guys what a jew-man is and i bet u will get exactly this response,

u might fight this,but thats the truth.Pardon me if u re pived by my submission, no damage/embarrassment intented.

Wit that u cant really be exposed to alot mo out-there.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by rasputinn(m): 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2008
It's a RELATIVE term
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by eudio(f): 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2008
WHAT EXACTLY DOES SHE WANT FROM THE GUY?
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by COOLWATER(m): 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2008
@Deepzone,
pls i need some clarifications,  didn't  that incident happen to u?? well showering a gal with gifts and not asking for atleast a kiss  definitely makes him the ''jewest'' man ever. cry

i once had an experience where i dated a gal although becos i kinda liked her, i didn't bother to ask her for sex (pre-conditions) just becos i was seeing other gals (sexually). but the truth is most of these gals tell us categorically that  they dont want sex but u will shocked to find out that they dont actually mean it and besides our gals should just stop pretending. there is absolutely nothing wrong with a sexual relationship.

GBAM!!!
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by candylips(m): 2:19pm On Jul 30, 2008
@poster

You are a JEW man
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by 1388tintin: 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2008
iam surprised some guys here have never heard the word or meaning of this slang 'jewman'. well maybe becos of d way it was spelt, but i also know that it can be spelt as pronounced, juman! this is something i have known since nineteen kokoro, as for the real d girl that thinks he is a juman for avoiding all those extras, i think she should be grateful that there are guys that can be this civil but on the flipside, my guy u sure say u straith, haba for one year u no fit touch, haba!
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by obiogwu(m): 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2008
The guy is a fool-blooded jew man.He should have known that most babes today are hit-and-run.No time to say no time,so if you investing,the dividends should follow immediately if not the babe will see you as a big fool.The era of love without insurance(sex) is gone but my man use your condomoooooooooo!!!!!!!Guy arise to your responsibility oh lover boy wink wink :odo it now or else she go find another person wey go do am and you dey there de grief. cry cry
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by lobinoxebe(m): 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2008
jew man to me means a lot, y'aa know what i mean my guys in the house.

it is always used my students, i am still finding a meaningfull meaning to it,
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Labo: 11:02pm On Jul 30, 2008
Juman, originated in early 90s amongst cofra boys in Uniben. They use the term to describe a slacker and someone that is not a member of campus cult.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by eldee(m): 11:06pm On Jul 30, 2008
@topic
A Jew Man is either impotent or just daft
Especially the ones that obey rules like the one-month-probation rule . . .

There's only one reason to go a whole month in a relationship without doing nuffin
Only when the chic is 17 years 11 months old cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Hannibal: 11:13pm On Jul 30, 2008
eldee:

@topic

There's only one reason to go a whole month in a relationship without doing nuffin
Only when the chic is 17 years 11 months old cheesy cheesy

Touche. . . . .

In Nas' words . . . .
DO: get a yes confirmation before penetration or u wind up in a police station/
DON'T: get with no young chic and hit it. . . She PG-13, you rated R, she not permitted.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 11:16pm On Jul 30, 2008
@topic

Only when the chic is 17 years 11 months old

Ouuuch!!! You are not only a JEW man but a paedophile. Pataki and Hannibal are better b/c they are only Jew men. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by xxxnaijaxx: 11:21pm On Jul 30, 2008
Please explain me to more ke, how can he be a jew, I have to consult ORUNMILA
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by xxxnaijaxx: 11:23pm On Jul 30, 2008
Na wa ooo, I think say na Cult guyz they use that slang
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Hannibal: 11:23pm On Jul 30, 2008
DeepZone:

Ouuuch!!! You are not only a JEW man but a paedophile. Pataki and Hannibal are better b/c they are only Jew men. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are a Arrow!!!
If i am a Jew Man. . . .U are a Jew chic. .
The kind that allows any loser, tramp, vagrant in her alleyway. grin cheesy
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 11:27pm On Jul 30, 2008

You are a Arrow!!!
If i am a Jew Man. . . .You are a Jew chic. .
The kind that allows any loser, tramp, vagrant in her alleyway

tongue tongue tongue tongue Jew chic is a non existent vocabulary.

Bloody Jew man!!!!!
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by eldee(m): 11:27pm On Jul 30, 2008
DeepZone:

Sharrap dia  cheesy cheesy
Where I come from, 18-year olds are adults tongue tongue
You call me a perv? what of you 16-year-old slave husband, the one you pay to wash your undies tongue

Hannibal:

Touche. . . . .

In Nas' words . . . .
DO: get a yes confirmation before penetration or u wind up in a police station/
DON'T: get with no young chic and hit it. . . She PG-13, you rated R, she not permitted.
Or in Fiddy's words 'I like 'em young but not like Kels' grin grin
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 11:28pm On Jul 30, 2008
Sharrap dia Cheesy Cheesy
Where I come from, 18-year olds are adults Tongue Tongue
You call me a perv? what of you 16-year-old slave husband, the one you pay to wash your undies

I don't eat unripe 'bole'. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Hannibal: 11:30pm On Jul 30, 2008
DeepZone:

tongue tongue tongue tongue Jew chic is a non existent vocabulary.
Bloody Jew man!!!!!

Flaming Ijesha woman. . . . . .
There are Jew nymphettes. . . They are gullible, naive and EASY TO SCORE.
U kinda fit that bill with ur 40FF boobs and ur blasted, fartilicious arse. cheesy grin
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 11:33pm On Jul 30, 2008
There are Jew nymphettes. . . They are gullible, naive and EASY TO SCORE.

You no dey shame. Your mates are scoring for ManU, Chelsea,Real Madrid etc and you are busy scoring yours in a woman's honey pot. Have you ever been paid for doing that? Even Tuface idibia never score like this.

Stinking Jew man, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Hannibal: 11:37pm On Jul 30, 2008
DeepZone:

You no dey shame. Your mates are scoring for ManU, Chelsea,Real madrid etc and you are scoring yours in a womans honey pot. Have you ever been paid for doing that? Even Tuface idibia never score like this.

Stinking Jew man,

What about the pure pleasure and the street credibility??
Besides, scoring Jewish nymphettes like u makes other men jealous and women are intrigued, and immediately one's stud rating soars into the stratosphere.
One will be the stuff of legends when one regales one's buddies with tales from one's bedroom. grin cheesy
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by eldee(m): 11:38pm On Jul 30, 2008
DeepZone:

You no dey shame. Your mates are scoring for ManU, Chelsea,Real Madrid etc and you are busy scoring yours in a woman's honey pot. Have you ever been paid for doing that? Even Tuface idibia never score like this.

You see what I was saying, thanks for confessing
You pay that 16-year old Jew boy to give you a taste of it tongue
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by StephenP(m): 11:43pm On Jul 30, 2008
DeepZone:

ROFL!!!
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 11:44pm On Jul 30, 2008
What about the pure pleasure and the street credibility??
Besides, scoring Jewish nymphettes like u makes other men jealous and women are intrigued, and immediately one's stud rating soars into the stratosphere.
One will be the stuff of legends when one regales one's buddies with tales from one's bedroom.

Dream on, my booty is way higher than your total height unless you can borrow a ladder from a friend. If closing my legs towards amoebas like you that made me a JEW girl, so be it. Go and score ovularia for Peckham because Funmi is higher than you can ever reach.

Federal Jew Man!
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 11:45pm On Jul 30, 2008
You see what I was saying, thanks for confessing
You pay that 16-year old Jew boy to give you a taste of it

How many times will I tell you that i do not eat unripe plantain? Abi you wan more paedos in your club?

International JEW man!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Pataki: 11:46pm On Jul 30, 2008
DeepZone:

Ouuuch!!! You are not only a JEW man but a paedophile. [b]Pataki [/b]and Hannibal are better b/c they are only Jew men. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This girl is back to this rubbish again. When will you get over your hangover for Pataki?

What is your problem sef? How much do you want? Typical Jew Girl.

Na your type I dey take use like toilet roll and throw into the trash can. grin cheesy grin
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 11:47pm On Jul 30, 2008
This girl is back to this rubbish again. When will you get over your hangover for Pataki?

What is your problem sef? How much do you want? Typical Jew Girl.

Na your type I dey take use like toilet roll and throw into the trash can

I swear to God, don't let me turn you into a cat. grin grin grin grin grin

Jew cat of course, The type that can never get laid.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by eldee(m): 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2008
DeepZone:

How many times will I tell you that i do not eat unripe plantain? Abi you wan more paedos in your club?

International JEW man!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Just tell me why you need to pay to get shagged
Don't tell me you're that UGLY!!! tongue tongue
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Hannibal: 11:51pm On Jul 30, 2008
DeepZone:

Dream on, my booty is way higher than your total height unless you can borrow a ladder from a friend. If closing my legs towards amoebas like you that made me a JEW girl, so be it. Go and score ovularia for Peckham because Funmi is higher than you can ever reach.

Look at this licentious nymphet scoring cheap points against the Hannibal. . . .
I have your previous records here with me when u were @ College of Education in Ilesha.
How u open your thighs for every poof, pillock and saphead for a mere 40 marks in all your courses.
Only an insane man would plug his cock in that arse of urs that streams farticles like Chicken BBQ oozes smoke. grin grin

Federal Jew Man!

Village Jew nymphet.
grin
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Pataki: 11:51pm On Jul 30, 2008
DeepZone:

I swear to God, don't let me turn you into a cat. grin grin grin grin grin

Jew cat of course, The type that can never get laid.
Yoruba version for Jew woman is MUMU.

You get am for first class mumu degree. Who are you turning into a cat? For a start, go and meet the originator of that thread and turn him into a dog, would be useful for brutal sex with animals.

Jew women like you, satisfy my erotic pleasure whenever I so desire for you. Piece of trash. tongue tongue
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 11:56pm On Jul 30, 2008
Yoruba version for Jew woman is MUMU.

You get am for first class mumu degree. Who are you turning into a cat? For a start, go and meet the originator of that thread and turn him into a dog, would be useful for brutal sex with animals.

Jew women like you, satisfy my erotic pleasure whenever I so desire for you. Piece of trash

MR FantasY!!!! you keep fantasizing on how to get into my undies but what you don't know is that it will be easier for you to get to the moon. My booty is high and mighty and is only palatable for creme de la creme in the masculine world and not JEW DOGS like you and Hannibal. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 11:58pm On Jul 30, 2008

Look at this licentious nymphet scoring cheap points against the Hannibal. . . .
I have your previous records here with me when u were @ College of Education in Ilesha.
How u open your thighs for every poof, pillock and saphead for a mere 40 marks in all your courses.
Only an insane man would plug his cock in that arse of urs that streams farticles like Chicken BBQ oozes smoke.

They see me rolling, they hating,

Egba Jew Man!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Prince Gbadegesin Ogunoye, Olowo Of Owo - Elect Bows Out Of Public Service / This White Man Speaks Edo, Benin Language But Has Never Been To Nigeria (Video) / Photos From The Osun Osogbo Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.