Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,022 members, 7,890,358 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:00 PM

Who Is A Jew Man? - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Who Is A Jew Man? (29285 Views)

Did The Igbos Truly Originate From Isreal (jew) Or From Ile-ife? / Reason Blacks Are Backward By A Jew / Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 29, 2008
HCH3COO:

You should be glad you are being chased.  Painting your fingernails, wearing all that make up, spending all your paycheck on that gucci purse, forcing yourself into that undersized top with your protruding belly hanging out, only to have to go back home with no gains for the day, will make you a desperate loony.
YE! cheesy
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by shylladear(f): 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2008
@deepzone
ask him how many babes he has been able to talk to talk less of ''''''''''''''''''''''
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Pataki: 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2008
shylladear:

@pataki

am a kind of girl u can never have or even dream of having in your life now and in your life to come
Go and soak your head in the ice-tub.

Na so you worwor reach? grin cheesy grin

You can get a JEW man for co-habitation. Consult DeepShit for available offers.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2008
You should be glad you are being chased. Painting your fingernails, wearing all that make up, spending all your paycheck on that gucci purse, forcing yourself into that undersized top with your protruding belly hanging out, only to have to go back home with no gains for the day, will make you a desperate loony.

last time i checked the meaning of desperate in a dictionary, i saw a mans picture there. They are always desperate for money, sex,companionship et al.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by onyinye2(f): 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2008
HCH3COO:

You should be glad you are being chased.  Painting your fingernails, wearing all that make up, spending all your paycheck on that gucci purse, forcing yourself into that undersized top with your protruding belly hanging out, only to have to go back home with no gains for the day, will make you a desperate loony.
So you rather have a woman who could care less of her looks.
Only goes shopping for groceries
Never paints her nails
Covers herself from head to toe in sweats
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2008
I cannot imagine u having orgasms. . . . . .It would be a series of malodourous and putrescent FARTS after the other. . .
May God save your hubby!!!!

Do you fart, yes or no? Why is farting a Funmi thing here?
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by HCH3COO: 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2008
onyinye no o,
was just saying.  shylla was the one complaining about men chasing women.  if we don't chase you what will . . . monkeys?

@ibkaye, when did you become male hmm, you scare me o lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Hannibal: 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2008
Pataki:

Go and soak your head in the ice-tub.

Na so you worwor reach? grin cheesy grin

You can get a JEW man for co-habitation. Consult DeepShit for available offers.

Shylladear is a dwarf.
She makes the midget in Lori le music video look like a GIANT. tongue grin cheesy

Your FARTS are legendary.
China is about to make em Bio-nuclear weapons. tongue embarassed
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Baxilexi(m): 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2008
debosky:

I reject it for you Pataki shocked shocked shocked

500 pound truck driving behemoth with garlic breath and farts like a car releases exhaust fumes shocked shocked shocked

naa, dude you should say that to a lady, she's more of a mini four wheel drive, with factory fitted airbags and a large  trunk, with heavy duty suspensions.

hmm, reminds me of a picanto undecided
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by shylladear(f): 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2008
@H2H3COO

Is that what your girlfriend does to feed the both of you eyaaa
am really sorry for u lazy man u had better go and find your self something doing
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Pataki: 7:13pm On Jul 29, 2008
Hannibal:

Shylladear is a dwarf.
She makes the midget in Lori le music video look like a GIANT. tongue grin cheesy
And come dey claim internet beauty? cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by HCH3COO: 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2008
DeepZone:

last time i checked the meaning of desperate in a dictionary, i saw a mans picture there. They are always desperate for money, sex,companionship et al.
All of these wants fit the definition of a woman to a tee.  money, cuddling, and sex.  especially the sex part, they are so timid to tell you they want it, but once they find somebody willing to Dick them good they dance around the house for a whole week with wide smiles across their faces.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by onyinye2(f): 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2008
Oka i have to ask this. What do you so called men want from us women?? I mean im hearing thing from stay a size 8 to satisfy my every need. It is so ridiculous how you expect a lady that you married a size 5 to stay a size 5 after she your 4 kids and raises them and of course the biggest kid in the house hold, you.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2008
onyinye no o,
was just saying. shylla was the one complaining about men chasing women. if we don't chase you what will . . . monkeys?

Nooo, keep chasing, Just bring your check book or better still cash money along.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Pataki: 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2008
DeepZone:

You enjoy an easy farting anytime anywhere. Where did you learn it from? tongue tongue tongue

You should be a world class Jew woman.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Hannibal: 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2008

And come dey claim internet beauty?  cheesy grin cheesy

Empty Barrels make the loudest noise.
U of all people should know that.
One look at DeepZone would tell u. . . .  .She looks like a horror movie star.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2008
All of these wants fit the definition of a woman to a tee. money, cuddling, and sex. especially the sex part, they are so timid to tell you they want it, but once they find somebody willing to Dick them good they dance around the house for a whole week with wide smiles across their faces.
Why are you so antiFeminine? Is your mother a man? Did an ugly babe smash your heart on the wall like fresh eggs?
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 7:18pm On Jul 29, 2008
You enjoy an easy farting anytime anywhere. Where did you learn it from?
Won't I fart again? haba!!!
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by HCH3COO: 7:20pm On Jul 29, 2008
DeepZone:

Why are you so antiFeminine? Is your mother a man? Did an ugly babe smash your heart on the wall like fresh eggs?
If my mother is a man that would make your mother grandpa buddha.

I pat your daddy on the back for feeding on those tits.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 7:21pm On Jul 29, 2008
One look at DeepZone would tell u. . . . .She looks like a horror movie star.
Roflmao!!!
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by HCH3COO: 7:22pm On Jul 29, 2008
Being feminine is perfectly fine.  Just make sure you keep that body synchronized with all the money I'm giving you.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Pataki: 7:23pm On Jul 29, 2008
DeepZone:

Won't I fart again? haba!!!
Do your thing with class girl. tongue

The way you acclaim honor to free fartings, you are a potential environmental hazard to America.

Imagine yourself in China, with all the environmental issues been raised there, you would be their major contributor to the fog issue.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by doyin13(m): 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2008
Hannibal:

Empty Barrels make the loudest noise.
You of all people should know that.
One look at DeepZone would tell u. . . .  .She looks like a horror movie star.

But I know plenty horror movie stars wey fine wella.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by onyinye2(f): 7:26pm On Jul 29, 2008
HCH3COO:

Being feminine is perfectly fine.  Just make sure you keep that body synchronized with all the money I'm giving you.
what about you?? you speak of the woman staying shape, what is your lazy behind going to do??
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Hannibal: 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2008
doyin13:

But I know plenty horror movie stars wey fine wella.

I agree but DeepZone needs no make up artist to look like one!!!
She is naturally UGLY!!!
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by HCH3COO: 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2008
onyinye2:

what about you?? you speak of the woman staying shape, what is your lazy behind going to do??
bring home the cash
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by onyinye2(f): 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2008
HCH3COO:

bring home the cash
You are going to marry house wife??
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by HCH3COO: 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2008
onyinye2:

You are going to marry house wife??
No, she works too if she wants.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by onyinye2(f): 7:35pm On Jul 29, 2008
HCH3COO:

No, she works too if she wants.
So if she is bringing home the cash too, doesn't she have the choice to what she wants to look like?? But i must ask you should you love your wife no matter how she looks??
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by HCH3COO: 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2008
She doesn't bring home the cash tongue . That's the difference. She spends it before getting home then expects me to give her more.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by onyinye2(f): 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2008
HCH3COO:

She doesn't bring home the cash tongue . That's the difference. She spends it before getting home then expects me to give her more.
Do you plan on marring Paris Hilton or a REAL woman? not a child but a REAL woman.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by HCH3COO: 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2008
That's one reason women are not breadwinners in the family.  When she decides to spend erratically she forgets about the children, the house and the bills.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Prince Gbadegesin Ogunoye, Olowo Of Owo - Elect Bows Out Of Public Service / This White Man Speaks Edo, Benin Language But Has Never Been To Nigeria (Video) / Photos From The Osun Osogbo Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.