Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:09 PM

Who Is A Jew Man? - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Who Is A Jew Man? (29126 Views)

Did The Igbos Truly Originate From Isreal (jew) Or From Ile-ife? / Reason Blacks Are Backward By A Jew / Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Hannibal: 6:19pm On Jul 29, 2008
DeepZone:

Please stop giving excuses for your shortcomings. Men are greedy and they always think that money is all women need to be comfortable without knowing that the emotional part of us is more important that their goddamn money.

When men don't provide. . . . Y'all complain. . . .
When they go out there to hustle and bring food to the table . . .Y'all still complain they are never around.
Y'all ladies don't know what u want!!!!  It's about time u start marrying one another.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by onyinye2(f): 6:19pm On Jul 29, 2008
HCH3COO:

Vows should not stop a woman from maintaining succulent posture.  Marriage is no excuse to blow up like a shapeless fat doll.  A woman who pushes his husband out of his home by turning worwor hath committed adultery by scaring him away.
So that is your excuse for having an affair?? you insensitive man. that is by far the most evil and insulting thing you could have said.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2008
Poster must be from IMOSTATE, because we know more about Jewmen

OMG; Are imo guys JEW Men? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2008
ahhh, all these roses, scented candles, slow music etc, doesn't it get really corny sometimes? or is it just me?  embarassed
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2008
When men don't provide. . . . Y'all complain. . . .
When they go out there to hustle and bring food to the table . . .Y'all still complain they are never around.
Y'all ladies don't know what u want!!!! It's about time u start marrying one another.
whatever! you are supposed to do both SIMULTANEOUSLY!
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by onyinye2(f): 6:21pm On Jul 29, 2008
ibkaye:

ahhh, all these roses, scented candles, slow music etc, doesn't it get corny sometimes? or is it just me?  embarassed
Hmmm, depends on the day and how much.

HCH3COO:

you don't know.  95% of women are braindead when it comes to romance.  They believe romance is all about the man giving while the woman is there to receive.  Bullshit I say.
You obviously don't know me very well.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 6:21pm On Jul 29, 2008
ahhh, all these roses, scented candles, slow music etc, doesn't it get really corny sometimes? or is it just me?

haba, what do you like na? apu, ewedu and natural "bole"?
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by HCH3COO: 6:22pm On Jul 29, 2008
DeepZone:

OMG!!! You think these women that get fat are happy they did so? If you love a woman, you will always love her even if she's 400 pounds, thats what love is all about. Why is it that men expect women to remain the same way they married them but they themselves change from hunk to pot bellied Pataki?
Then bury the excuses.  Get your fat asses in the gym and do some productive work for a change.  It will keep your family stable, your man happy, your health in great condition . . .
The pot belly does not take away from his ability to bring the money or make her shout papi in bed.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by AEjiro(m): 6:22pm On Jul 29, 2008
you don't know.  95% of women are braindead when it comes to romance.  They believe romance is all about the man giving while the woman is there to receive.  Bullshit I say.

WORD!!!
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Hannibal: 6:22pm On Jul 29, 2008
DeepZone:

OMG!!! You think these women that get fat are happy they did so? If you love a woman, you will always love her even if she's 400 pounds, thats what love is all about. Why is it that men expect women to remain the same way they married them but they themselves change from hunk to pot bellied Pataki?

When a man buys BMW. . . . . .He doesn't expect it to grow fat to be a humungous truck. . .
Granted, BMW would get OLD but it won't grow in size.
When i marry a size 10 chic, i expect her to maintain that size till her grave NOT become 400 pounds like Deepzone.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 29, 2008
DeepZone:

haba, what do you like na? apu, ewedu and natural "bole"?
lool noo, just that it can get a bit corny sometimes, it's just the way i am sha cheesy
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by HCH3COO: 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2008
onyinye2:

You obviously don't know me very well.
Then let me know you o . . .what will you do  tongue

DeepZone:

whatever! you are supposed to do both SIMULTANEOUSLY!
Do both simultaneously whle you do nothing?
you lay there like a dried, shriveled vegetable waiting to be consumed.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2008
When a man buys BMW. . . . . .He doesn't expect it to grow fat to be a humungous truck. . .
When i marry a size 10 chic, i expect her to maintain that size till her grave NOT become 400 pounds like Deepzone.

When I do a man a FAVOR by marrying him, I expect him to return the favor by maintaining his hair lines and virility and not becoming bald and impotent after ten years like Hannibal. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by onyinye2(f): 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2008
AEjiro:

WORD!!!
oh quiet you. are you acid water new shadow??
HCH3COO:

Then let me know you o . . .what will you do  tongue

1. you don't need to know
2. so since you have a problem with it, what do you suggest mr. man??
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by HCH3COO: 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2008
onyinye2:

So that is your excuse for having an affair?? you insensitive man. that is by far the most evil and insulting thing you could have said.
It's not an excuse when my wife is the one forcing me out to do the dirty deed.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2008
Hannibal:

ROFLMAO! cheesy cheesy cheesy

you have killed me cheesy
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2008

Lmao; who says I do nothing? I fix my nails to look good for you, you take me to social functions like a trophy and i take your pounding every other week in bed. what? Do y'all think we are shock absorbers?
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by AEjiro(m): 6:27pm On Jul 29, 2008
my conclusion to post

Women shud know that money cost time so u cant get both. like u cant get money sitting at home. u gat to go and make the bucks. so appreciate the little he bring with plenty time or take the fat cake and stay lonely.

But wat is ur contribution as a woman. if u cant make an effort to look good and trimed for ur husband?
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by HCH3COO: 6:27pm On Jul 29, 2008
onyinye2:

oh quiet you. are you acid water new shadow??1. you don't need to know
Now you ask.  I thought you women believe you know what you want.  If you do not know how to take care of your man you need more dating experience.  Nuff said!  Email me for directions to my house so that I can teach you in person.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2008
1. you don't need to know

i tell you he's clueless because he's a ROMANTIC corpse in the morgue.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by shylladear(f): 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2008
@poster

ave heard of that but it doesnt realy mean the guy is a jew man
he is only giving her the respect he believes she deserves

well i guess all girls are not the same

some girls out there are dying to have a guy like that but she hmmmm  sad
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by onyinye2(f): 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2008
DeepZone:

Lmao; who says I do nothing? I fix my nails to look good for you, you take me to social functions like a trophy and i take your pounding every other week in bed. what? Do y'all think we are shock absorbers?
Oh gawd!!! you just made choke my drink cheesy cheesy cheesy

HCH3COO:

It's not an excuse when my wife is the one forcing me out to do the dirty deed.
Forcing you eh?? thank goodness im an athlete. i would hate to see what the likes of you would do if i didn't work out. And sometimes a woman can't help the fact she gained weight. If you married a chic who is a size 5 do you expect her to stay that way after 4 kids??
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2008
you don't know. 95% of women are braindead when it comes to romance. They believe romance is all about the man giving while the woman is there to receive. Bullshit I say.

what is it do we even receive from Godamned men? what about this your 95% stat? weird stat.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by AEjiro(m): 6:30pm On Jul 29, 2008
Quote from: AEjiro on Today at 06:22:19 PM
WORD!!!

oh quiet you. are you acid water new shadow??

Sorry wish river is dat?
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2008

Sorry wish river is that?

river Niger delta.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by HCH3COO: 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2008
DeepZone:

i tell you he's clueless because he's a ROMANTIC corpse in the morgue.
I already told you there's so much you can do. .
Maintain your stature (figure 8 not figure 0 )
Put food in my belly
Stop sleeping in bed farting like an elephant when I'm making love to you
Make every conscious effort to show me you appreciate me too
Do away with the multiple personality disorder
The list is big . . .
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 29, 2008
I was wondering, all these girls who want candles, romantic dinner, soft music and whatnot, how's about you do it for your man once in a while instead of expecting it from him all the time? tongue
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by HCH3COO: 6:34pm On Jul 29, 2008
ibkaye:

I was wondering, all these girls who want candles, romantic dinner, soft music and whatnot, how's about you do it for your man once in a while instead of expecting it from him all the time? tongue
kiss kiss kiss baby, you will make such a great wife. onyin and fumi can learn so much from you.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by AEjiro(m): 6:34pm On Jul 29, 2008
 Re: Who Is A Jew Man?
« #184 on: Today at 06:31:27 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry wish river is that?

river Niger delta.

Neva heard of it
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by debosky(m): 6:34pm On Jul 29, 2008
28 topics with 294 posts - are you going for some sick 10:1 ratio of posts to topics or something? undecided

The guy is a jew man - if the woman thinks he is one, then he is. Obviously the girl is the type used to men paying and then receiving.

I date at TFC = 1 hug

2 dates at TFC + recharge card = kiss with a little butt grabbing

1 date at Chocolat Royale + Movie at Silverbird = second base

Earrings + necklace + new outfit + groceries at Shoprite = 1 night of pleasure

Pay her rent for 6 months in advance = anytime booty calls grin grin

The girl defined him as a jew man, so he actually is - he should be showering that attention on a woman that is worth it. She obviously isn't (at least not without him reaping the benefits)
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2008
I already told you there's so much you can do. .
Maintain your stature (figure 8 not figure 0 )
Put food in my belly
Stop sleeping in bed farting like an elephant when I'm making love to you
Make every conscious effort to show me you appreciate me too
Do away with the multiple personality disorder
The list is big . . .

AttaBoy!!! Keep listing them, You don see your slave. Even the bible admonisheed men to love their wives well well and not vice versa. So you bring, we receive unless you are a pagan. grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Hannibal: 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2008
DeepZone:

When I do a man a FAVOR by marrying him, I expect him to return the favor by maintaining his hair lines and virility and not becoming bald and impotent after ten years like Hannibal. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

U are a super prat!!!
How dare u compare me to that toad u call a husband??
He is bald, an eunuch with eyes like a hungry crocodile. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

A Brief History Of The Ikwerre People Of Rivers State. / Things Nigerians Call Twice / Most Plausible Reason Why Some Binis and Igbos Have Fairer Skin Colour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.