Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,864 members, 7,972,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:02 AM

Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? (6376 Views)

Jonathan Was Inexperienced, Not Incompetent - Babangida / New Lagos Governor Ambode Incompetent - The Economist / GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 14, 2013
Abagworo:

Berem I disagree with you on this. Continuity is part of what makes a good government. I criticized Rochas heavily for deliberately abandoning the Owerri ring road project just because he doesn't want Ohakim to take credit for such a nice idea. It is one of the worst decisions ever made by Rochas. I'm glad however that he has recently commenced work on it even though I got information he fell out with the contractor handling the flyover over accountability related issues and fraudulent inflation which lead to his decision to use roundabout as a temporary measure.

I score Jonathan high on continuity especially in the power sector but zero on ethnic and Religious tolerance which is the reason Nigeria is at this unnecessary threshold. His aides preach tribalism and openly use same when addressing key sensitive issues like corruption and electoral fraud.
I am not against continuity. All I want is for Jonathan to fulfill his promise of building a second niger bridge. Even if he didn't finish it before his tenure elapses,its still on record that he initiated the project. That bridge is very important for the SE.
Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by FreeGlobe(f): 11:30am On Dec 14, 2013
when will sokoto govt conduct the next mass wedding for widows and singles so we can marry this Berem off to a Sani Shinkafi. She's a nuisance on this website. smh

11 Likes

Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by phantom(m): 11:31am On Dec 14, 2013
berem: what language? Because I said "phuck"? Stop being a hypocrite! You need to start getting ready for your suicidal note. I will be using that word often as possible. You'll be reading more of it from my comments. If you're not happy with it,get your account deactivated or you dive into Imo River. grin tongue
fair enough! But please do not take offence when you are grouped as one of nairalands dregs(eko ile,desola,chino,wily wily,shymex and bluetooth) cos i cant see the difference in attitude between you and the aforementioned.

3 Likes

Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by phantom(m): 11:33am On Dec 14, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^At bolded: Utter rubbish!

If the South West are less dependent on the centre than the South East, and could have built the 2nd Niger Bridge on their own if it was in their region.......if this is the case, then why didn't they rebuild the Lagos-Ibadan highway?; why didn't they offer to finance the planned Lagos-Ibadan high speed rail line?; why was MMIA left to rot until this administration started refurbishing it, and awarded contract for a brand new terminal?

Lagos is the nations centre of commerce and industry, and has been the cosmopolitan melting pot for ALL Nigeria for decades now, and hence has been able over the years to have a comparatively much better financial position than other states in the country; everything has been skewed in its favour for years, and it's only with this present administration that other regions/states are getting a look in! So don't yarn rubbish!
they would rather die than admit to that.
Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by citizenY(m): 11:34am On Dec 14, 2013
I will not be happy if this project does not take off. It is just not fair on the people... the risks, biz, waste of man hours etc
...haba... this Xmas people will all suffer again.
Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 14, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^At bolded: Utter rubbish!

[b] If the South West are less dependent on the centre than the South East, and could have built the 2nd Niger Bridge on their own if it was in their region.......if this is the case, then why didn't they rebuild the Lagos-Ibadan highway?; why didn't they offer to finance the planned Lagos-Ibadan high speed rail line?; why was MMIA left to rot until this administration started refurbishing it, and awarded contract for a brand new terminal? [
/b]
Lagos is the nations centre of commerce and industry, and has been the cosmopolitan melting pot for ALL Nigeria for decades now, and hence has been able over the years to have a comparatively much better financial position than other states in the country; everything has been skewed in its favour for years, and it's only with this present administration that other regions/states are getting a look in! So don't yarn rubbish!
I know of many federal projects which the LASG if handling now presently. The Lagos Badagry expressway is a good example. Do you want to tell me that Anambra state cannot single handedly handle the second niger bridge project on behalf of FG and get their money back? What happened to PPP? Doesn't it work any longer?
Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by citizenY(m): 11:36am On Dec 14, 2013
I am talking of the Onitsha bridge
Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by mike404(m): 11:37am On Dec 14, 2013
IKEMBA NNEWI: Berem you can insult me all you like buh that wont stop me from telling you the truth, check my post history starting from 'INNO18', to 'Nnewi1stSon' to this present one where i supported Obi. I wont reply your vile language, because last i checked you were married with kids, so i presume you're older than me, i'll give you that respect. wink
NWANNE NWATA NWANYI AFU AMUBEGI NWA OBUNA. AKWUNA KA ONO NA LAGOS AGBA.IKWESIRI IMA IHE UMU NWANYI ALA IMO NA ARU NA LAGOS... IBU ZI UMU AKA
Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 14, 2013
citizenY: I will not be happy if this project does not take off. It is just not fair on the people... the risks, biz, waste of man hours etc
...haba... this Xmas people will all suffer again.
am just thinking of the heavy traffic that's gonna be on that bridge this Xmas. Its gonna be crazy. By 28th of this month,I should be on the road on my way to Orlu. May God have mercy on ndi igbo.
Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by mike404(m): 11:42am On Dec 14, 2013
FreeGlobe: when will sokoto govt conduct the next mass wedding for widows and singles so we can marry this Berem off to a Sani Shinkafi. She's a nuisance on this website. smh
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEgrincheesygrin
Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by phantom(m): 11:44am On Dec 14, 2013
mike404: NWANNE NWATA NWANYI AFU AMUBEGI NWA OBUNA. AKWUNA KA ONO NA LAGOS AGBA.IKWESIRI IMA IHE UMU NWANYI ALA IMO NA ARU NA LAGOS... IBU ZI UMU AKA
i take exception to this rubbish post.it is posts like this that make the idea of an igbo nation unappealing to some of us.put a lid on your God complex.be warned!

3 Likes

Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by asha80(m): 11:47am On Dec 14, 2013
berem: I know of many federal projects which the LASG if handling now presently. The Lagos Badagry expressway is a good example. Do you want to tell me that Anambra state cannot single handedly handle the second niger bridge project on behalf of FG and get their money back? What happened to PPP? Doesn't it work any longer?
states do not work on federal roads without permission...that is just the way it is...anambra state government have sought for permission to work on anambra end onitsha enugu expressway only to be given the bridgehead to upper iweka axis that has been completed and recently the amawbia amansea axis....if fg did not give lagos permission to do lagos badagry road(by the way progress is slow on this road) lagos would not have entered it.
Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by asha80(m): 11:49am On Dec 14, 2013
mike404: NWANNE NWATA NWANYI AFU AMUBEGI NWA OBUNA. AKWUNA KA ONO NA LAGOS AGBA.IKWESIRI IMA IHE UMU NWANYI ALA IMO NA ARU NA LAGOS... IBU ZI UMU AKA
if you do not know how to talk just keep quiet.
Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by IGBOSON1: 11:50am On Dec 14, 2013
berem: I know of many federal projects which the LASG if handling now presently. The Lagos Badagry expressway is a good example. Do you want to tell me that Anambra state cannot single handedly handle the second niger bridge project on behalf of FG and get their money back? What happened to PPP? Doesn't it work any longer?

^^^Sorry for my harsh tone earlier......was peeved off a bit!

Even if Anambra could afford to build it, they should hands off! It's in the federal gov'ts purview, so let them fuc/king build it!

The only way i'd be calling on Anambra to build that bridge is if the fuc/ked up setup we're operating in this country is restructured.....with regions/states having at least 50% resource control, and the freedom to exploit their own resources as, when and how they deem fit; also, a review of state/region boundaries, so communities that have been separated from their kith and kin (just to ensure Ndigbo don't get the full benefits of their God-given resources) are reunited again under one political-economy.
Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 14, 2013
asha 80: states do not work on federal roads without permission...that is just the way it is...anambra state government have sought for permission to work on anambra end onitsha enugu expressway only to be given the bridgehead to upper iweka axis that has been completed and recently the amawbia amansea axis....if fg did not give lagos permission to do lagos badagry road(by the way progress is slow on this road) lagos would not have entered it.
So what stops Anambra State government from asking for permission to construct the new bridge? Unless the FG doesn't want that to happen,that means they have no intention of fulfilling their promise. > sad
Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by IKEMBANNEWI: 11:57am On Dec 14, 2013
Sorry but i will not be a party to this comment!
Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by asha80(m): 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2013
berem: So what stops Anambra State government from asking for permission to construct the new bridge? Unless the FG doesn't want that to happen,that means they have no intention of fulfilling their promise. > sad
do you whether they have asked but refused just asking?...why is everyone leaving out delta state here?or the bridge is not on both anambra and delta states soil?
Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by mike404(m): 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2013
phantom: i take exception to this rubbish post.it is posts like this that make the idea of an igbo nation unappealing to some of us.put a lid on your God complex.be warned!
WHO THA HELL ARE YA??
Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2013
Abagworo: I think we should grow beyond expecting any special favour from anyone irrespective of our support or not. Nigerian President is for Nigeria and not for Igbos or Hausas or Ijaws. Jonathan is not a born leader and that's why his best is not good enough.

so we should have voted buhari?
U too dey deceive urself.
Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by IKEMBANNEWI: 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2013
Afam i'd appreciate if you stop hiding my posts. When did typing 'oily soup' on this forum become a crime? Meanwhile you watch and do nothing when they refer to us as 'flat heads'? I know you reside in Lagos, i dont want to believe they've brainwashed you as well!

2 Likes

Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2013
asha 80: do you whether they have asked but refused just asking?...why is everyone leaving out delta state here?or the bridge is not on both anambra and delta states soil?
well I am more concerned about Anambra because it is a SE state. Also it was a promise made to the people of southeast. Anambra will benefit more from it than Delta state.
Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2013
GEJ IS WORKING, NIGER BRIDGE IS CRUMBLING, IBOS ARE CRYING
Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2013
phantom: fair enough! But please do not take offence when you are grouped as one of nairalands dregs(eko ile,desola,chino,wily wily,shymex and bluetooth) cos i cant see the difference in attitude between you and the aforementioned.

I was just observing the thread to see if a few Igbo posters would surprise me and post intelligent comments while discussing the unique problems Igbo's are facing, in the Nigerian quagmire. However, it's just the same utter nonsense and, simplistic and crude finger pointing everywhere - with mouthing-off about non-achievements. Then I saw your stupid post! angry

Get my handle out of that crap before I unleash an e-phantom 36hit combos on you. You know what that means, right? Different hits coming from all angles but you won't see them coming till you start to feel the pain - ghostmode-esque!

*Back to my Malcolm-X video* undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by phantom(m): 12:25pm On Dec 14, 2013
shymexx:

I was just observing the thread to see if a few Igbo posters would surprise me and post intelligent comments while discussing the unique problems Igbo's are facing, in the Nigerian quagmire. However, it's just the same utter nonsense and, simplistic and crude finger pointing everywhere - with mouthing-off about non-achievements. Then I saw your stupid post! angry

Get my handle out of that crap before I unleash an e-phantom 36hit combos on you. You know what that means, right? Different hits coming from all angles but you won't see them coming till you start to feel the pain - ghostmode-esque!

*Back to my Malcolm-X video* undecided undecided
undecided
shymexx:

*Back to my Malcolm-X video*
undecided grin see what the cat dragged in!
Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by Delafruita(m): 12:26pm On Dec 14, 2013
asha 80: states do not work on federal roads without permission...that is just the way it is...anambra state government have sought for permission to work on anambra end onitsha enugu expressway only to be given the bridgehead to upper iweka axis that has been completed and recently the amawbia amansea axis....if fg did not give lagos permission to do lagos badagry road(by the way progress is slow on this road) lagos would not have entered it.
progress is slow on the road because the FG ensured the second tranche of the world bank loan was delayed by almost 2years
Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by pazienza(m): 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2013
kettykin: Jonathan has ensured a level playing field for all nigerians unlike obasanjo who sold all the national oil companies to yorubas , used state powers to bully, impeach, kidnap, and remove from office Senate presidents, PDP chairman, Governors. Obasanjo victimised every body he doesn't like using EFCC and wasted $18 on nepa without result,

Nigeria as a country died in 1970. It is strategic that Igbos support GEJ, not because GEJ will do us any special favours(which we know the Yoruba/northern gang up can never do, they had four decades to prove otherwise), but because GEJ represents equality and justice, he will provide a level playing ground for all Nigerian groups, and when you have a level playing ground for all, Igbos will always dominate. This is the sole reason GEJ must remain in Aso rock till 2019, it will buy Ndiigbo enough time to trim the Yoruba- hausa/fulani influence more, and place us in a better position to face the Yoruba/northern gang up again with GEJ departure, but this time around, better prepared.

To keep GEJ in Aso rock till 2019, is a task that must be done.

1 Like

Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 14, 2013
phantom: undecidedundecided grin see what the cat dragged in!

Numbnut, this is what the cat dragged in.

Look for me in this video with the black flag! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIUL10qOeR8
Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by asha80(m): 12:31pm On Dec 14, 2013
Delafruita: progress is slow on the road because the FG ensured the second tranche of the world bank loan was delayed by almost 2years

so in essence lagos needs loan to build the road.
Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 14, 2013
Since most of you lack the required intelligence and wit to discuss what the thread is about.

I'll bless your thread with a message from Malcolm X! cool

I'm in a good mood today!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeZBW7Ljw8I
Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2013
asha 80: so in essence lagos needs loan to build the road.
every government in nigeria be it local,state and federal needs loan to execute projects. That's our trademark.
Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by Chimerase(m): 12:38pm On Dec 14, 2013
Goodluck is doin his best just allow him to work cool
Re: Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? by revolt(m): 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2013
pazienza:

Nigeria as a country died in 1970. It is strategic that Igbos support GEJ, not because GEJ will do us any special favours(which we know the Yoruba/northern gang up can never do, they had four decades to prove otherwise), but because GEJ represents equality and justice, he will provide a level playing ground for all Nigerian groups, and when you have a level playing ground for all, Igbos will always dominate. This is the sole reason GEJ must remain in Aso rock till 2019, it will buy Ndiigbo enough time to trim the Yoruba- hausa/fulani influence more, and place us in a better position to face the Yoruba/northern gang up again with GEJ departure, but this time around, better prepared.

To keep GEJ in Aso rock till 2019, is a task that must be done.
l I wish most igbos will understand this. we didn't support gej Cos of promises, afterall even obj made same, we are behind him Cos he represents a paradigm shift and ofcos level playing ground for the 1st time since 1970.
igbos have grown massively even with govt suppression, so we really don't need govt to build shiyt for us. all we need is level playing ground. so all u blind nwafors tlkn crap here should wise up. moreover how can someone say we haven't gained from gej? political appointments alone are........ infant

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Forgery Trial: Saraki Adjourns Senate Plenary To Thursday / The Lies APC Told Us About PDP 16years Rule / Lagos To Get Special Courts For Traffic Offenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.