Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,094 members, 7,973,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 11:36 PM

Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell (49360 Views)

Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony / Message From God To Nigerian Pastors- Sister Linda Testimony / How I Escaped Hell- Sister Linda’s Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by princevinco(m): 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2013
It is unfutunate that people are listening to propanda from the pit of hell. Sis Linda is possed, let her visit SCOAN to share her story and let see if that demon spirit in her will survive.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 14, 2013
nora544:

Both are the same and Pastor Adeboye is not better than sister Linda, the both tell fake stories and are both fake man of God
are you from a non english speaking country?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by kingthreat(m): 9:35pm On Dec 14, 2013
God bless Pastor Adeboye and the RCCG ministry, which has been used immensely to bless and redeem us.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by nora544: 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2013
blink182: are you from a non english speaking country?

Yeah i speak also frech, italian and german
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Ay92(m): 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2013
my heart aches whenever I see people (especially on this site ) say bad things about the men of God (most especially, Pastor E. A. Adeboye )

this is truly "end time things "

may the almighty God forgive us all

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by vanguard1(m): 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2013
Kettle calling pot black............I believ in God but can't trust most of his pastors, they are scams in godly clothings. Even the few original ones are begining to join the trend.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by nanauju(f): 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2013
nora544:

Both are the same and Pastor Adeboye is not better than sister Linda, the both tell fake stories and are both fake man of God
You must be a catholic undecided EDiotu
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Adeoba10(m): 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2013
Last to comment
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by tomber(m): 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2013
macof: Whether na Adebiyi or Adeboye.

Pastors are all liars and going to hell
None follow the example of Jesus as stated in their mythical stories

So you believe in helll ehm? And where do u think such an utterance as above will take u to oga Judge.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by blaid: 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2013
nora544:

Is it not better to keep ur mouth shut when u don't understand something than ruin urself with careless talk. You've been warned! shocked
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by nora544: 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2013
blaid:
Is it not better to keep ur mouth shut when u don't understand something than ruin urself with careless talk. You've been warned! shocked

I understand this new churches very good.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by IYANGBALI: 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2013
woky: ar you a catholic?
what has that got to do with the issue?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by IYANGBALI: 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2013
nanauju: You must be a catholic undecided EDiotu
so you think only catholics know that most of these your pastors are faker than fake?sidon there

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by tobillionaire(m): 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2013
u ppl calling adeboye a hustler am sorry 4 all of u... he's not d founder of rccg,, Nd d founder is not his family member. he was js chosen to b there.. he has a Gud job b4 he became a G.o... he was a lecturer in unilag.. xo baba no b hustler o

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by joevicon: 10:10pm On Dec 14, 2013
I am not aware that the man God, whom I respect a lot and have had personal encounter with long before he became a pastor, ever mentioned that sister Linda is a Catholic. Why should someone (an "acclaimed Christian") insinuate that some of the comments on the massage which are not agreeable to him were made by a catholic. You acclaimed righteous people should please leave the Catholics alone. Most of you including your leader Chris Okotie have sentenced us to hell. However, we are happy you are not our Merciful Father in Heaven who knows and sees the hearts of everyone including you judges.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by emmahoney(m): 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2013
Divepen: Then John G.Lake, Who until he was the last person on the line to enter a ship, did not have money is a liar?
A well known brother who used water to cook food is a liar.?
Missionary that used Water to drive their cars are liar?

Those are called faith...
can't you use faith to succeed GEJ
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by donhils: 10:14pm On Dec 14, 2013
macof: Whether na Adebiyi or Adeboye.

Pastors are all liars and going to hell
None follow the example of Jesus as stated in their mythical stories
Stop this blasphemy. God will judge you and every other person that talk against people of God. How dare you call Pastor Adeboye a liar? Can you call your father a liar?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Samunique(m): 10:17pm On Dec 14, 2013
macof:

why weep for this generation only? Christians of all generation need weeping
I weep for ur ingnorance and impending self distruction, may the Lord change ur mind set b4 it's too late.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by bluerange(f): 10:22pm On Dec 14, 2013
So, Redeem don follow join Catholics as hell bound & some folks who saw nothing wrong in Chris Okotie's declaration are now angry. Am Proudly Catholic and by His mercy, after this life l will behold Him in Glory and no man is God to say NO to it!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by nanauju(f): 10:27pm On Dec 14, 2013
IYA NGBALI: so you think only catholics know that most of these your pastors are faker than fake?sidon there
Losers everywhere smh...very soon, u'll be off to ur priest to confess ur sins....smh The world is really coming to an end faster than we all assume. I don't have time to argue with a loser like u
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2013
Godysien: WARNING ALERT!!! In the name above every other names (JESUS) be careful with this great man of God. God's word said" Honour thy father and mother (including Pst. Adeboye) that thy days may be long on earth. So come back to this thread and make your confessional statement for total forgiveness concerning what you said about Pst. Adeboye OR by the unction that functions in Pst. Adeboye's life as long as Jehovah God lives your days shall be cut short. Take it or leave it, Jesus is Lord!
YOUR FATHER!! *waka*

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Zikklegend(m): 10:38pm On Dec 14, 2013
nora544:

mugu,na ur papa b fake pst.,anu ofia
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by bluerange(f): 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2013
Let us exhibit tolerance towards each other because at the end of it all, it is only God who knows the soul that knows, loves, serves Him and will behold Him in His Glory. After all the laptops/phones we are using, were they made by our Church members?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Positiveminds(m): 11:04pm On Dec 14, 2013
nora544:

Be careful what you say with your mouth.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by mobile4all: 11:07pm On Dec 14, 2013
Obviously everyone leaving comments don't have an indepth and precise knowledge of God's Word.

I am pretty sure the Word will tell you why Sister Linda is wrong and Pastor Adeboye is right in trying to protect d flock God gave him.

Rather than leave hateful comments here, get yourself something to occupy your mind other than Spiritual matters that you obviously can't handle.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Leward(m): 11:13pm On Dec 14, 2013
nora544:

i have afew things to tell you Mr enlightened intellectual.
have you never wonxered how possible it is for a fake pastor to still remain strong and relevant over ten years into his ministry? has it never occurred to you that he would have ran out steam years ago? how do you explain how he has been able to draw over a million people to his 'fake' ministry all this years? do you want to tell me that that number of people including captains of industries and intellectuals are all stupid and you are the only wise one? how do you explain te testimonies or does he pay them all? what draws crowds to his ministry despite the fact that he hardly preaches about prosperity and the slow gentle manner he preaches? my friend over a million nigerians can't be fooled by one person there is a reason why tha ministry has spanned the lifetime of two pple, there is a reason why even the whites acknowlege him. The oldest and most popular book in existence[despite its being despised by pple over the course of history]-the bible- says that there is a way that seemeth right unto man but the end of it is destruction, critics like you have emerged over the course of time [ google will do you a lot of good here] but they are no more and have been forgotten but the names of those they criticised are still a source of inspiration to many.
most importantly, i want to to read the dying words of most of your role models, they died miserably. i'm not threatening you or whatever, just showing you the end results of those who have thred the path you are threading. peace.

BTW i'm not a redeem member, but it's dangerous to befoul the Lord's annointed, just because a few are fake doesn't mean all are.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by nora544: 11:23pm On Dec 14, 2013
Leward:
have you never wonxered how possible it is for a fake pastor to still remain strong and relevant over ten years into his ministry? has it never occurred to you that he would have ran out steam years ago? how do you explain how he has been able to draw over a million people to his 'fake' ministry all this years? do you want to tell me that that number of people including captains of industries and intellectuals are all stupid and you are the only wise one? how do you explain te testimonies or does he pay them all? what draws crowds to his ministry despite the fact that he hardly preaches about prosperity and the slow gentle manner he preaches? my friend over a million nigerians can't be fooled by one person there is a reason why tha ministry has spanned the lifetime of two pple, there is a reason why even the whites acknowlege him. The oldest and most popular book in existence[despite its being despised by pple over the course of history]-the bible- says that there is a way that seemeth right unto man but the end of it is destruction, critics like you have emerged over the course of time [ google will do you a lot of good here] but they are no more and have been forgotten but the names of those they criticised are still a source of inspiration to many.
most importantly, i want to to read the dying words of most of your role models, they died miserably. i'm not threatening you or whatever, just showing you the end results of those who have thred the path you are threading. peace.

BTW i'm not a redeem member, but it's dangerous to befoul the Lord's annointed, just because a few are fake doesn't mean all are.

I know from what i speak because all this so called great man of god have learned from the pastors of this new churches in america but i have to tell you that nigerian pastors are better what they telling to their stupid followers, and when they are brainwashed it is easy to keep them.

Prosperity gospel is a fake Gospel, it has nothing to do with a real christian who should love his neaighbor like himself and who should not take money from the goverment to give it to the church, there are much more points i can tell you that this new churches is the death nigeria.

For every problem you will hear pray and fast but you will never hear work and you will have a better live.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by simiolu1(m): 11:31pm On Dec 14, 2013
Leward:

God bless U!
I opened d thread expectin 2 c it written in black and white that Pastor Adeboye mentioned Sis Linda's name but I clearly didn't.
D Op has successfully put words into d man's mouth & gullible nairalanders have not taken time out to actually read wat was posted b4 commenting.
Adeboye has grown mindful of his speech since he realised that many "smart" people want to use his words against him. These same people forget that Adeboye has a brilliant mind that has become very wise by overseeing a church as big as the RCCG.
People should objectively read and understand every Op's thread b4 postin poo
My 2 cents
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by simiolu1(m): 11:31pm On Dec 14, 2013
Leward:

God bless U!
I opened d thread expectin 2 c it written in black and white that Pastor Adeboye mentioned Sis Linda's name but I clearly didn't.
D Op has successfully put words into d man's mouth & gullible nairalanders have not taken time out to actually read wat was posted b4 commenting.
Adeboye has grown mindful of his speech since he realised that many "smart" people want to use his words against him. These same people forget that Adeboye has a brilliant mind that has become very wise by overseeing a church as big as the RCCG.
People should objectively read and understand every Op's thread b4 postin poo
My 2 cents
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by simiolu1(m): 11:40pm On Dec 14, 2013
nora544:

I know from what i speak because all this so called great man of god have learned from the pastors of this new churches in america but i have to tell you that nigerian pastors are better what they telling to their stupid followers, and when they are brainwashed it is easy to keep them.

Prosperity gospel is a fake Gospel, it has nothing to do with a real christian who should love his neaighbor like himself and who should not take money from the goverment to give it to the church, there are much more points i can tell you that this new churches is the death nigeria.

For every problem you will hear pray and fast but you will never hear work and you will have a better live.

Bros/Sis... Please I take God beg you, go buy, download or borrow "Real Money Series (1-4) by Pastor Sam Adeyemi. If you can't get access to any of the messages, kindly drop ur e-mail address and I'll send them to U.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by ibkgab001: 11:47pm On Dec 14, 2013
Let he who without sin cast the first Stone # thou shall not Judge so that you will not be judge## TRue talk ###quoted from Bible
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by lomprico(m): 11:52pm On Dec 14, 2013
TeeCharis:
Be very careful o. "Do my prophets no harm and touch not my anointed". Even if u don't believe in his teaching (freedom of religion and opinion) u shouldn't condemn him.
But he can condem others. Foool!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abuja Residents Decry Indecent Dressing In Places Of Worship / Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) / Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.