Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,702 members, 7,945,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:13 PM

Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell (49308 Views)

Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony / Message From God To Nigerian Pastors- Sister Linda Testimony / How I Escaped Hell- Sister Linda’s Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Quatermaine: 2:43pm On Dec 15, 2013
Worwor: who told you they are GOD's anointed? Too many "maga" in Nigeria.
who told you they are not?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Quatermaine: 2:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
princevinco: It is unfutunate that people are listening to propanda from the pit of hell. Sis Linda is possed, let her visit SCOAN to share her story and let see if that demon spirit in her will survive.
hahaha. Dude u got me laughing with this one.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Quatermaine: 2:48pm On Dec 15, 2013
emmahoney: can't you use faith to succeed GEJ

Ignorance is speaking.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by lola4jah(f): 2:48pm On Dec 15, 2013
macof: Whether na Adebiyi or Adeboye.

Pastors are all liars and going to hell
None follow the example of Jesus as stated in their mythical stories
dnt incure judgment n curse upon urself n ur genaration by speakin odd words again pastors
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Quatermaine: 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2013
lomprico:
But he can condem others. Foool!
who did he cöndemn??

Give me examples, lol!, that's if you can even give one.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by peteremu(m): 2:59pm On Dec 15, 2013
Heaven is real
Heaven is unreal
We will wait till eternity to find out

Hell is real
hell is not real
We will wait till eternity to find out

But Who made you a judge of other people? If you have nothing to say, then just skip. We will all end up somewhere..

Pastor Adeboye is not a man of God
Pastor Adeboye is a man of God

You hold your opinion, but one day, the truth would soon be made plain.

I am a Christian, Pastor E. A. Adeboye is not only a man of God... If you haven't seen miracles, please Go to Redemption Camp and see the millions that were there during the last Congress...

If you are who are judging, why don't you organize a meeting that would last a week and let people leave their jobs, lives, and come and listen to you....

Heaven is real, if you don't repent, you are on a fast ride down somewhere....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by afrikanns: 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
simi_olu1:

Please drop ur e-mail address. I'll send U d messages. God doesn't have a money printin machine because God didn't even invent or create money in the first place. Money is man's creation but God has something better than money & that is value. He deposited some of that value in2 U wen He created U so that it (the value) can be used to make money!

I bet it sounds strange... Listen to Real Money Series by Sam Adeyemi; I can guarantee U that ur eyes will be opened!
pls can I have copy place and pls,email- ishsweety1990@gmail.com
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2013
nora544:

Both are the same and Pastor Adeboye is not better than sister Linda, the both tell fake stories and are both fake man of God
u need deliverance.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by jitela: 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2013
nora544:

Yeah,
then am not surprised at all. there's something called faith, you know.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 15, 2013
nora544:

This story is tru, because you don't want to believe it because all what this so called great man of God thell his followers is tru.

I read it also in an newspaper and they didnot want that it get public can you tell me why.

You are so brainwash from your so called great man of God.
For our battle is not against flesh and blood, but
against the rulers, against the authorities, against
the world powers of this darkness, against the
spiritual forces of evil in the heavens. Ephesians
6:12
Na u gangan den dey refer to. God pass you
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 15, 2013
simi_olu1:

Please drop ur e-mail address. I'll send U d messages. God doesn't have a money printin machine because God didn't even invent or create money in the first place. Money is man's creation but God has something better than money & that is value. He deposited some of that value in2 U wen He created U so that it (the value) can be used to make money!

I bet it sounds strange... Listen to Real Money Series by Sam Adeyemi; I can guarantee U that ur eyes will be opened!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by sample042(m): 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2013
Godysien: WARNING ALERT!!! In the name above every other names (JESUS) be careful with this great man of God. God's word said" Honour thy father and mother (including Pst. Adeboye) that thy days may be long on earth. So come back to this thread and make your confessional statement for total forgiveness concerning what you said about Pst. Adeboye OR by the unction that functions in Pst. Adeboye's life as long as Jehovah God lives your days shall be cut short. Take it or leave it, Jesus is Lord!

Sorry that this may sound harsh in your tympanic membrane...
I think u'r a disgrace 2 CHRISTAINDOM.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 15, 2013
Mere reading some comments here gets me so angry....in particular to Sister Nora's comment...if you are a follower of God at all...you will kno better than judging...matt 7.1...moreso...the bible tells us 'touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm'...all u need to know if a man of God is fake or not...is the 'discerning spirit'...if u are a christian and do nt have this spirit..u need to ask from The Father...Pastor Adeboye has proven over and again that He is God sent..spiritual leaders all over the world look admire Him because He is an epitome of humility and moreso a sheperd who loves His sheep...his claim on sis Linda's prophecy is purely bible based...coz the Bible says 'for it is appointed to every man to die once..and after death is judgement'...the bible also says 'in the last days fake prophets will arise preaching in His name'...These are signs that we are in the last days..for those of us in camp we remember the example cited by Daddy about a man who said car owners wnt make heaven...then after the money he maid from such a pronouncement..he went ahead to buy a land cruiser..funny..aint it?...My conclusion Here is for all of Us to work out our salvation in fear and trembling..always base our doctrines on the word Of God..and ask for the discerning spirit to know who and who is a real man Of God...as for me...I'm Redeemed by God's grace...and I am attached to the grace of God in our daddy GO's life..and I pray for all nairalanders here to start enjoying the OVERFLOW of the oil like in The Life Of King David..Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2013
heefeholuwah: Mere reading some comments here gets me so angry....in particular to Sister Nora's comment...if you are a follower of God at all...you will kno better than judging...matt 7.1...moreso...the bible tells us 'touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm'...all u need to know if a man of God is fake or not...is the 'discerning spirit'...if u are a christian and do nt have this spirit..u need to ask from The Father...Pastor Adeboye has proven over and again that He is God sent..spiritual leaders all over the world look admire Him because He is an epitome of humility and moreso a sheperd who loves His sheep...his claim on sis Linda's prophecy is purely bible based...coz the Bible says 'for it is appointed to every man to die once..and after death is judgement'...the bible also says 'in the last days fake prophets will arise preaching in His name'...These are signs that we are in the last days..for those of us in camp we remember the example cited by Daddy about a man who said car owners wnt make heaven...then after the money he maid from such a pronouncement..he went ahead to buy a land cruiser..funny..aint it?...My conclusion Here is for all of Us to work out our salvation in fear and trembling..always base our doctrines on the word Of God..and ask for the discerning spirit to know who and who is a real man Of God...as for me...I'm Redeemed by God's grace...and I am attached to the grace of God in our daddy GO's life..and I pray for all nairalanders here to start enjoying the OVERFLOW of the oil like in The Life Of King David..Amen.
You are blessed. Dis is d talk of an intelligent man
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by highyo: 8:04pm On Dec 15, 2013
Quatermaine:
But Pst Adeboye said that we should live our lives in accordance with the word of God and not with the word of man.
I may also say so if i'm pastor adeboye, becos, once he allow such, people will just abandon the bible and exalt testimony than bible either true or false testimony. Then they will be waiting for who will die next to bring a message from above.
But the true guidiance is the holyspiri that will expose the truth.
I do read testimonies too, but anything i hear that contradict the bible, i will throw it away. Text all spirit
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by lomprico(m): 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2013
Quatermaine:
who did he cöndemn??

Give me examples, lol!, that's if you can even give one.
Linda!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Mintayo(m): 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2013
nora544:

I don't like this pastors from the new churches.

Could you remember the story from Adeboye that he could drive his car with no fuel, so this is also a liear.

I am a cristian and i know what it means to live a christian live.
Obviously,you still need to learn how to live a christain Life.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Shine1177: 10:42pm On Dec 15, 2013
pussyeater:
God is soaking ur blala inside petrol!
grin grin smiley
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Leward(m): 12:48am On Dec 16, 2013
nora544:

I know from what i speak because all this so called great man of god have learned from the pastors of this new churches in america but i have to tell you that nigerian pastors are better what they telling to their stupid followers, and when they are brainwashed it is easy to keep them.

Prosperity gospel is a fake Gospel, it has nothing to do with a real christian who should love his neaighbor like himself and who should not take money from the goverment to give it to the church, there are much more points i can tell you that this new churches is the death nigeria.

For every problem you will hear pray and fast but you will never hear work and you will have a better live.
yes, i agree, the way some pastors preach prosperity is wrong, but not all pastors are like that. when last have you heard pastor adeboye preaching automatic wealth? same goes for pastor kumuyi. Pastor oyedepo always hammers on God blessing you through a channel which is your handwork after you have fulfill his criteria [even the youth alive forum at the just concluded shiloh kept on hammering on diligent working when your mates are playing]. Just because they say Nigeria is corrupt doesn't mean that YOU are corrupt, so do not generalize. ' in the end time there will be false prophets that even the elected might be confused', the bible predicted this long ago but the real anointed men abound and the works of their hand is speaking for them.
like i said earlier on, i'm not a member of the churches mentioned[cos of some pple], just needed to set some things right
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Leward(m): 12:51am On Dec 16, 2013
sample042:

Sorry that this may sound harsh in your tympanic membrane...
I think u'r a disgrace 2 CHRISTAINDOM.
such harsh comments coming from a 'grace' to christiandom makes me laugh
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Leward(m): 1:18am On Dec 16, 2013
redsun: Even the dark age Europeans fooled by the catholic church were not as ignorant as present day nigerian believer. The kind of things they listen to and believe from the money monger pastors make me wanna go coocoo some sometimes.

How can a people be so out of touch in the 21st century world where all the wonders are visibly plain?
o yeah bro, they are enlightened now, banned praying in public and thing are so rosy for them but have you considered their social and personal lives? reports of suicide here and there, dissatisfaction despite that that government is the best in the world, most of them lack fulfillment[primary cause of suicides-i don't have to tell you that- you're in doubt? consult your psychologist] the present teenager are lazy, and just 2 days ago, a student went into the school with a gun, shot a teacher for removing him from the school team and shot himself, this was coming on the 1=year remembrance of the death of 26 students killed by a psycho[watch fox news more]. God is not torturing them as many will claim,[for the thoughts of God for us are thoughts of good and not of evil] but when you cut off from your source you know what will happen. Without God, you'll get to a stage in life and begin to ask ' what is the purpose of my existence, why was i born? am i just born to live work and die without any purpose?' if those questions are not answer on time, you begin to become suicidal whereas God created us all for a purpose, to impact some lives and this can only be achieved by acknowledging God
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Leward(m): 1:47am On Dec 16, 2013
simi_olu1:

someone sowed his shoe as seed[cos thats all that he could afford and within a year got a house, a car and is well comfortable, did the pastor wear the shoe[pastor oyedepo] or what are you trying to say? your seed is something like a sacrifice in form of giving to make God fulfil his convenant of blessing you through the works of your hand. besides he didn't say that you'll die if you don't give or you wont make heaven. Consider all the project that pastor oyedepo has accomplished, two universities, his gigantic church, secondary schools, hospitals and other projects, each of these projects cost 100 of billions, he has never borrowed from any bank and no bank can say he has, so is it your 20 naira that is funding these projects? he once said that if you think it is because of you that the work of God is progressing, stop giving and see if it will stop[ he won't say that if he's after your money] no one is forcing you to give so shut up and let those who know the value do
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 16, 2013
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Injera(f): 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2013
I know one thing for sure..Gods requirement for Holiness and purity is so strict that man who loves pleasure will find it difficult to meet.may God help us.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Demainman1: 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2013
Leward:
o yeah bro, they are enlightened now, banned praying in public and thing are so rosy for them but have you considered their social and personal lives? reports of suicide here and there, dissatisfaction despite that that government is the best in the world, most of them lack fulfillment[primary cause of suicides-i don't have to tell you that- you're in doubt? consult your psychologist] the present teenager are lazy, and just 2 days ago, a student went into the school with a gun, shot a teacher for removing him from the school team and shot himself, this was coming on the 1=year remembrance of the death of 26 students killed by a psycho[watch fox news more]. God is not torturing them as many will claim,[for the thoughts of God for us are thoughts of good and not of evil] but when you cut off from your source you know what will happen. Without God, you'll get to a stage in life and begin to ask ' what is the purpose of my existence, why was i born? am i just born to live work and die without any purpose?' if those questions are not answer on time, you begin to become suicidal whereas God created us all for a purpose, to impact some lives and this can only be achieved by acknowledging God

Do you know how many get slaughtered by hunger and starvation in Nigeria? What about armed robbers and policeman and accidental discharges all over the place? what is the difference between these and what you described above?

Religion in nigeria is a natural disaster IMHO
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by Nja147: 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
Be careful when addressing issues that concerns men of God
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by omonikiba(f): 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
Please let's not curse those who reply out of ignorance of the word of God. Some of them will reply in favour if they understand, the annointing in you can kill and can make them understand heavenly principles. Man create a car to use fuel, another man can with what he has uniquely make his car use water when the other is not readily available, that is faith and miracle, if you believe its not possible then its not possible for you but if you believe it is then go ahead it will be posiible.

Curse not pls, @ Nora, you will live long to believe that God's principle out shines sciences, tecnologies and inventions. Amen, you won't die not believing in Jesus name, amen.

Let's be careful the way we reply unbelievers, if you curse them with your annointing then who will remain for you to preach to?

Just during the congress my hubby n I went to a neigbouring town without our car during a break in the program, and while we wait and the sun heat on me, I wished for an AC car, and I voiced it out, hubby laughed, and said on this road? When it not your car, ofcourse I know what I have learnt in the program, ask, God even if God doesn't have what you ask cos you have asked in faith He can't create it just for you!!, behold a car comes and just match my desire. My hubby maveled and was like waooooooo.

I too want a situation where I will be able to ask for the unimaginable and its done cos I believe God can.

So curse not cos the bible says so. Pray that they believe, rememeber no one can fight for God, no one can also fight for men of God, only God fight for them. If God has called Daddy GO, forget He will pay all those who curse his son in their coin.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by LBT: 11:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
Linda is fake and the truth about her will be revealed soon; she sad she was tortured in hell and she came out? She never said they showed her hell from afar? Even lazarus that died and was raised from the dead by Jesus never said he saw hell or heaven. Her scam would be revealed sooner than we expected: moses not angels coming to remove her from hell! Angel michael carrying so many ammunition! And he is going to fight thousands of demons not millions? Wedding rings and ear rings for females will take people to hell! Haba! Gadhaffi sent her a message while he was being tortured/burning in heal! All the churches she spoke about are Nigerian churches! God will expose her. They didn't show or tell her anything about synagogue or the jews that don't believe that jesus is the son of God.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by FarmTech(m): 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2013
kyle kent: My pple r destroyed 4 lack of knowledge.We nw concentrate on irrelevant tns. Seein d important tns as futile.Hw cn wearin bangles,earrings,rings tk 1 to hell?Thou, it is gud 2 luk decent.GOD'S law is base on LOVE.Self righteousness destroys. Peace!
bangles, necklaces, fashion etc can lead u to hell if u do them the wrong way. Many ladies have made fashion their God. Dont be suprise that the sin most ladies commit is bc they want to look good.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by FarmTech(m): 3:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
abubaka101: Though I do not support some of the attitudes displayed by Nigerian religious leaders, I do feel this man's statement is remarkable. "Even if I send someone from hell they would still not listen": I feel this goes out to all those hypocrites deceiving people, and to those ignorant ones too... Always do what is right in the face of God, because the way of man is not the way of God...
""Even if I send someone from hell they would still not listen"" Maybe, God is trying to proove that statement now. God didnt say "i would not send somebody from hell", he said "even if ..."
Re: Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell by FarmTech(m): 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2013
xxKofoxx: Leave the judgement for God angry
this is a very dangerous statement bc it is wrong and a misinterpretation of the bible. Wrong bc u cannot leave a sinner to continue sinning until he face judgement after death or in the last days. Misinterpretation bc many do not understand wot the bible said about judgement. U can judge a sinner by telling him to come out frm hiis sin, but u cannot condemn him by saying that he would go to hell. That kind of judgement is left for God. If u say dat sth is wrong, u have judged already (check ur dictionary). The bible allow us to make such judgements.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emmanuel Ajenu Builds A Catholic Church In Benue (Pictures) / Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) / RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.