Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,988 members, 7,909,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:34 AM

All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell (39615 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell / At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell / Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by leonshom(m): 12:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
CocoLoca: LINDDA IKEJA AGAIN??!!!! angry angry angry
U got me laffin out loud cheesy cheesy cheesy
Linda Ojota of Linda idumota
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Rilwayne001: 12:12pm On Dec 16, 2013

1 Like

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
IamDebola:

Okay, I rep ISLAM & CHRISTIANITY, Oya speak up biko..

I said please specify the atrocity of God which you want it's fact. God committed many crimes including.

Ra.pe
Looting
Murder
Slavery
Child Slavery
God demands and accepts human sacrifices
Child prostitution
Smashing of new born babies against a rock
Kidnapping
Killing of innocent Children and
He killed a good samaritan for doing good.

Please pick one let's take it one at a time.

1 Like

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by umohlee(m): 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
Only God will save us all
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Infomizer(m): 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
Okija_juju: More bullsh!t from Shakespear.

These Chruch Niggas should actually be in a mental assylum. grin

If Jesus wants to come, let him hurry the fuc|k up and return.. angry All this using of hell and heaven to threaten people is getting old, stale and boring.

I aint afraid of hell... I am afraid of poverty.

I swear!
The delusion is mind-boggling!
Smh!

1 Like

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Rilwayne001: 12:14pm On Dec 16, 2013
Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity
And Its Bible

www.nairaland.com/739943/demolishing-falsehood-christianity-bible

1 Like

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by XploraBen(m): 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]Hmmmmmm........D coming of Jesus Christ is around d corner.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Happinext(m): 12:17pm On Dec 16, 2013
you forgot to explain that the heavens will be destroyed too by fire, or did you not read so in you bible? is this referring to the physical heaven made up of physical bodies? where will the new earth come from?

john 14:2 in my father's house
are many mansion; if it were not
so, i would have told you.
(where is the father house?
Heaven. Our father who is in
heaven.
, and if I go to prepare a place
for you, (where? In heaven)
I will come again and recieve you
to my self; that where I am, there
you may be (that's heaven) and
how many people is he refering
to?
RCCG member alone?
DEEPER LIFE alone?
MOUNTAIN OF FIRE, alone?
NO EVERY BODY.
On the last day, this earth will be
destroyed by fire, and no stone
will stand on another. (mattw
24:2)
after this earth is destroyed, new
heaven and new earth will
decend from heaven, for the
former heaven and earth was no
more (Rev 21:1).
Or do you mean the earth that
will come from heaven will
decend on the earth? No! This
earth is standing on nothing.
Dear, this earth will end, strive
for heaven.
thy will be done on earth as it's
in heaven.
The lord created the earth, for
things in it, life or non life, to
worship him as all angels above
worshiped him.
Only those that do his will on
earth, will have access to enter
heaven.
To do the will of God is to live
holy and righteous life.
My dear, all bible verses you
quoted only partain to you while
you are on earth.
After life there is only heaven or
hell.
Mandela that just died, will never
remain again on earth. Only the
dust you can see, his soul is
either in heaven or hell.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by mannyiyke: 12:19pm On Dec 16, 2013
highyo:
do you know if Jesus know when the world will end, do you know he will come back to tell us so that we can prepare our self?
That is the power of Jesus love. But he himself said he did not know the day or the time, only his father knows it.
But can only give you signs.
Jesus will do anything to save you from hell.
Satan will not send anyone to you to live a holy and righteous life.
If you say death can not rise again, what will you say about Lazarus, Dorcas, The sunamite woman son, paul, etc
because Dorcas and Lazarus never said a word in the bible did'nt mean, they didn't see anything
Moreover
what can you say about
pastor yakubu who had an accident along lagos ibadan express way? And came to give is expirience about life after death
what will you say about pastor daniel ekechukwu who died in car accident and woke up in a mortuary on the third day, God gave him second chance becos he fail to forgive his wife when she slapped him. He never knew he will die that day.
What will you say about Late Obadare founder of CAC (WOSEM) who died and was rejected at the gate of heaven because he splitted CAC, he came back to give a repot of seeing Bimbo Odukoya in hell,
Bro, pls do verify b4 writing anything. The late Obadare said he didn't see the late Pst Bimbo Odukoya in hell. He said dat d psn who wrote dat lied against him(Obadare). So be sure of what u know b4 putting ur pen to paper. Even d piece u wrote about d RC is unfounded and baseless. I concur with Adeboye and Kumuyi dat God's Word(the Bible) is enough to make us repent and to know God's mind about life after death.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by frederickokey(m): 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2013
rudedough:

I think you don't know who your God is. The God I know from the Christian bible is a terrible, wicked and terrorising God who killed 25,000,000+ people including men, women, children, animals and trees.

Who sanctioned ra.pe, looting, murder, slavery, accepts human sacrifices, child prostitution, smashing of new born babies against a rock, kidnapping, killing of innocent Children and also killed a good samaritan.

Please don't quote me unless you've read your bible cos I don't just write, I present facts.

Feel free to quote only if you have the stomach for the unpalatable truth.
u're so so gonna kneel at the gate of hell for hours before being kicked into it....... preposterous craps like this comes out from the mouth of the ignorant... so may gfu

1 Like

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by vislabraye(m): 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
TrustZee:
@op who said jw do nt believe in heaven n holy spirit?...jw didnt say no one will go to heaven,bt it will b a limited number,other righteous ones will inherit d earth (psalm 37: 9-11... D promises of God will b fufilled in paradise here on earth.people will b on the earth to inhabit it..b careful of what u hear, No wonder bible says false prophets will arise to speak twisted tins..verify d truth b4 posting..

I know f a Witnss wh says th is n ghst
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Uziehot(m): 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
Dat linda gal's head needs 2b examine. Rubbish
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Okijajuju1(m): 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2013
Infomizer:
I swear!
The delusion is mind-boggling!
Smh!

Jesus the Illusionist... grin

[img]http://pecheur.info/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/JesusPoisson2x.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Isodice: 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2013
highyo: Joel 2:28 I will pour my spirit on flesh and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream and young men shall see vision.
Because Linda warned you on how little sins can lead you to hell does not make her a liar.
Perhaps there are some people in hell crying that if God has sent someone from hell to warned us about this place, may be we would have change our way and not come here.
God knew what he was saying when he said, even if I send someone from the dead, still they will not believe, now did you believe all she said? Do you know why God has sent people like Linda to warn us?
Psalm 51:4 so that God will be justify when speaking, and will be clear when he cast you to hell
I'm not suprised even if great men of God does not believe her, God word will never pass without being fulfilled. I repect your words
THINGS SHE SAID
SHE GAVE WARNING TO MUSLIMS
The facts still remains that all muslims will go to hell if they refuse to cofess Jesus as their lord and saviour. Why will satan send linda to warn them to accept Christ?

Satan knew one day God can raise up a muslim from the dead and will expose the truth of life after death like linda, that's why he cause them to bury their dead immediately.
Why will God said I'm angry with their method of worshiping in Ezk-8:16-18
Why will God call their yearly sacrifice an offering of Idols in Isiah66:3?
Why is it that all country he said he will destroyed are muslim countries?
Why will Jesus warned us about them in John16:2?

WHAT LINDA SAID ABOUT DEEPER LIFE,
In 80-90's may be before you board 3 buses daily, a deeper life member must preach, how many deeper life still preach?
how many deeper life still do evangelisms,
how many deeper life still live like real deeper life?
why is it that for months now daddy Kumuyi has being telling them to start preaching again?
don't forget the fact that any one who fail to preach is disobeying God, and anyone that disobey God is going to hell.

LINDA WARNING TO JEOVAH WITHNESS,
I taught they dont believe in holyspirit? Great sin
but I taught they dont even believe in heaven, they believe they will remain on earth for ever and ever and ever?
then it means they dont believe when Jesus said, he will go to prepare a place for us.
.LINDA WARNING TO CATHOLIC
I dont want to talk much on these, again for I've already prepared a thread on them
but Dont forget the fact that, their mode of honoring images is idolatary?
LINDA WARNING TO RCCG

Mummy G.O of redeem Kumuyi, Obadare, and Adeboye are some of the men of God I respect so much but that will not change the fact that what linda said about them if false,
beffore linda, I've heard of an angel who appear to a man and told him during RCCG program in their camp that if the rapture sound that day, only 2 out of the multitude will go.
Then what are we talking about?
is there any crime if their ladies start dressing like mummy G.O?
believe or not, ring of ear or wedding will lead you to hell
Gen35:1-4
Exo 33:4-5
Ezk7:19
Rev21:27
1ptr3:3 etc
LINDA WARNING TO WINNERS,
I'll not like to talk about this church because I've not gone there before. Even when I was a sinner, I cant go there, not when I now gave my life to Christ
I've heard from one of their member, one day that a man rushed to the toilet to Mastubate because of what one lady was putting on in a church.
LINDA WARNING TO CHRIST EMBASSEY MEMBER
;
Can't talk much also, but I've attended their too once
and I found something different from what was written in book of
1Cor11:5
1Cor 14:33
Zeph 1:8
Rev 2:20 etc
all what Linda talk and warned about are in the word of God
No wonder Jesus always finish his letter to the seven churched with he that has ear, let him hear what the spirit is telling the church
LaughinInGreek*****well articulated piece of sh*tt...plz op, hold on to ur thoughts alone...heavenly race is a personal thing...smh!
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 16, 2013
frederickokey: u're so so gonna kneel at the gate of hell for hours before being kicked into it....... preposterous craps like this comes out from the mouth of the ignorant... so may gfu

I understand your frustration but you didn't bother to ask for proof cos Indeed your God committed all these sins and you know in your heart that it's true.

Ra.pe
Looting
Murder
Slavery
Child Prostitution
Child Slavery
Child prostitution
Kidnapping

Shame on you for worshipping an unrepentant tyrant as your God.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Happinext(m): 12:30pm On Dec 16, 2013
highyo:
john 14:2 in my father's house are many mansion; if it were not so, i would have told you.
(where is the father house? Heaven. Our father who is in heaven.

, and if I go to prepare a place for you, (where? In heaven)
I will come again and recieve you to my self; that where I am, there you may be (that's heaven) and how many people is he refering to?
RCCG member alone?
DEEPER LIFE alone?
MOUNTAIN OF FIRE, alone?
NO EVERY BODY.
On the last day, this earth will be destroyed by fire, and no stone will stand on another. (mattw 24:2)
after this earth is destroyed, new heaven and new earth will decend from heaven, for the former heaven and earth was no more (Rev 21:1).
Or do you mean the earth that will come from heaven will decend on the earth? No! This earth is standing on nothing.
Dear, this earth will end, strive for heaven.
thy will be done on earth as it's in heaven.
The lord created the earth, for things in it, life or non life, to worship him as all angels above worshiped him.
Only those that do his will on earth, will have access to enter heaven.
To do the will of God is to live holy and righteous life.
My dear, all bible verses you quoted only partain to you while you are on earth.
After life there is only heaven or hell.
Mandela that just died, will never remain again on earth. Only the dust you can see, his soul is either in heaven or hell.

what of the resurrection the bible teaches?
john 5 vs 28
act 24 vs 15
john 11 vs 24,25
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Okijajuju1(m): 12:32pm On Dec 16, 2013
rudedough:

I understand your frustration but you didn't bother to ask for proof cos Indeed your God committed all these sins and you know in your heart that it's true.

Ra.pe
Looting
Murder
Slavery
Child Slavery
Child prostitution
Kidnapping

Stop Dissing Jesus yo!! angry

or else, your eye go shine when Jesus go just show for your crib like play..

1 Like

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by sgsltd1: 12:32pm On Dec 16, 2013
Church member ,this is God talk , real warning from heaven
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by frederickokey(m): 12:34pm On Dec 16, 2013
rudedough:

Ra.pe
Looting
Murder
Slavery
Child Slavery
Child prostitution
Kidnapping

exchanging words with u is like praying for the devil to repent, therefore i advice that b4 u die u better get enough packets of cigarette that u're gonna smoke in hell for eternity
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by cold(m): 12:35pm On Dec 16, 2013
frederickokey: u're so so gonna kneel at the gate of hell for hours before being kicked into it....... preposterous craps like this comes out from the mouth of the ignorant... so may gfu
It's obvious you know nothing about your god. You just keep following blindly like a sheep being led to the slab.This comes as no surprise as 90% of Christians don't know a damned thing about their religion or its god. They're just happy to be led like sheeples..sigh

2 Likes

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Okijajuju1(m): 12:35pm On Dec 16, 2013
frederickokey: exchanging words with u is like praying for the devil to repent, therefore i advice that b4 u die u better get enough packets of cigarette that u're gonna smoke in hell for eternity

Dont mind the sinner..angry

Jesus will soon be back to destroy all of them.. angry

When Jesus meets rudedough

3 Likes

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Dagoma: 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2013
eluquenson: Who's linda?

She is just a common celebrated confussssionist and a liaaar.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Shankboye(m): 12:39pm On Dec 16, 2013
God! Africa is so so messed up... Can't believe human being are the one saying all this poo... In yezudo voice.. I gave up
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by wealth2al(m): 12:40pm On Dec 16, 2013
Ok......., so why did Pastor Kumuyi deny the claims?

Pastor William Kumuyi, General Superintendent of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry has disowned the controversial videos of a ‘prophetess’ and others who claimed to have died, gone to heaven and came back to narrate their extra-terrestrial experience.

READ IT HERE: http://churchdigestmagazine.com/pastor-kumuyi-disowns-linda/

Read it for yourself there.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by IamDebola: 12:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
frederickokey: exchanging words with u is like praying for the devil to repent, therefore i advice that b4 u die u better get enough packets of cigarette that u're gonna smoke in hell for eternity

Let's please not fight or quarrel, let's debate with facts. I don't exchange words, I present facts. All you have to do is point out the atrocity your God didn't commit and I'll go into your bible and present you with facts.

It's that simple. If your God didn't commit any of the crimes below, say it let me show you in your bible.

Ra.pe
Looting
Murder
Slavery
Child Slavery
Child prostitution
Kidnapping

Stop living in self denial, the bible is the word of God right and the word of God is truth? I want to show you some of the truth they don't read to you in your Church. And just maybe you'll know who your "Loving God" truly is.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
Okija_juju:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Jesus no go like come this 21st century. Fashola go first arrest am for indecent dressing.

1 Like

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 16, 2013
Okija_juju:

Dont mind the sinner..angry

Jesus will soon be back to destroy all of them.. angry

When Jesus meets rudedough

Ohh na sword him go carry come. Him never know say na Gun them dey use do things now. cheesy cheesy

Once the man show I go just park go Edo state, once him enter Edo state Oshiomhole grab am as kidnapper, hang am again. grin

1 Like

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Happinext(m): 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2013
vislabraye:

I know f a Witnss wh says th is n ghst

There are many things people says about the witness that are not true.
the best way to question their beliefs is to quote from their publications not not to base your conception on what you hear.
most people don't know that they believe that saints or holly ones will go to heaven, that the holy spirit is what God use to accomplish his will,that jesus is God's son etc.read more on WHAT DOES THE BIBLE REALLY TEACH.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by soksy(f): 12:50pm On Dec 16, 2013
What she said is true but most people now use it as a means of making money,by lieing that they died and rose again.So it is hard to believe that she actually saw jesus...lets consider another thing. What if i don't put on earrings and rings but my heart is not pure? So to me it is a matter of the heart...
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Happinext(m): 12:50pm On Dec 16, 2013
highyo:
john 14:2 in my father's house are many mansion; if it were not so, i would have told you.
(where is the father house? Heaven. Our father who is in heaven.

, and if I go to prepare a place for you, (where? In heaven)
I will come again and recieve you to my self; that where I am, there you may be (that's heaven) and how many people is he refering to?
RCCG member alone?
DEEPER LIFE alone?
MOUNTAIN OF FIRE, alone?
NO EVERY BODY.
On the last day, this earth will be destroyed by fire, and no stone will stand on another. (mattw 24:2)
after this earth is destroyed, new heaven and new earth will decend from heaven, for the former heaven and earth was no more (Rev 21:1).
Or do you mean the earth that will come from heaven will decend on the earth? No! This earth is standing on nothing.
Dear, this earth will end, strive for heaven.
thy will be done on earth as it's in heaven.
The lord created the earth, for things in it, life or non life, to worship him as all angels above worshiped him.
Only those that do his will on earth, will have access to enter heaven.
To do the will of God is to live holy and righteous life.
My dear, all bible verses you quoted only partain to you while you are on earth.
After life there is only heaven or hell.
Mandela that just died, will never remain again on earth. Only the dust you can see, his soul is either in heaven or hell.

you forgot to explain that the
heavens will be destroyed too by
fire, or did you not read so in you
bible? is this referring to the
physical heaven made up of physical
bodies? where will the new earth
come from?
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by salt1: 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2013
Okija_juju:

Good advice even tho offered in jest!
One day the entire godless and irreverent humans will stand SPEECHLESS before the God they denied His existence and mocked.
@topic, the Bible is the final word of prophecy. I believe everything written there and I owe no one apologies for it. Soon this earth will experience cataclysmic events
1. The sudden disappearance of very godly people
2. A one-world govt headed by the anti-christ
3. Defeat of anti-christ and one thousand years' reign of Christ
4. Another attempt by the devil to usurp power
5. White throne judgement
Better be on the side of truth. And right
The mockery is a sign that we're right. Not a popular way cos a million flies will feed on shit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ten Reasons Why Sex Should Wait . / Is There Really Life After Death? / Preacher Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.