Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,988 members, 7,909,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:35 AM

All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell (39615 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell / At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell / Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Mintayo(m): 2:56pm On Dec 16, 2013
oche_ejemb: 1. Who is Linda?
2. What is she smoking?
3. Where can I get some of it?
Answer:
1. A woman.
2. The Word of God.
3. You can get it in a nearest Church or bookshop and then smokestudy it too...cheesycheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Aksally(m): 3:33pm On Dec 16, 2013
We are busy naming churches in Nigeria. It means those in Oyibo's countries are not Heaven bound? I need an explanation.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by experience16: 3:37pm On Dec 16, 2013
SavoG: Wot abt d whites? No message for them? Abi them no go follow go heaven or hell?! LIAR LINDA!
God bless u with ur line of reasoning. Only God knows what has really beclouded our sense of reasoning. you have just said my mind!!!
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by ogwomba(m): 3:47pm On Dec 16, 2013
are the westerners(oyibos) not part of this message from so called Linda. how many copy has she sold now?
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by experience16: 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2013
SavoG: Wot abt d whites? No message for them? Abi them no go follow go heaven or hell?! LIAR LINDA!
God bless u with ur line of reasoning. Only God knows what has really beclouded our sense of reasoning. you have just said my mind!!!
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Prodigalson1(m): 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2013
Lol, Linda wey wan guy f:_:ck b4 she give d prophesy. Na Linda go b spokes person 4 hell, her name go dey among first five 4 book of hell. @highyo, u dey high on toad venom. Na only God knw who dey truly serve am. It is ironic how she prophesied abt hell, it jst goes to show wer she wil end up wen she finally kick(probably f:_:ck) the bucket, cos she is definately a cheap LovePeddler. Bloody hypocritical christians.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by kennyamusan(m): 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2013
Outright nonsense,rubbish,she wants cheap popularity,see joblessness of the highest order.imagine what they have turn priesthood to be.Dale carneige said humans can to anything to have a feeling of importance,now she has gotten it,what next,Men of God whom he ordained himself and some animalistic morons are sayg jargons.What ever u say sha it is in d bible but what I know is dat She herself cannot boast of going 2 heaven,so let her keep her stinking,rotting mouth up,if she needs money,by charity we wld help her not by rubbishing other people,but who knows,by 2mrw,another person wld come and say until we pay 500000000000 in church and our pastors dance naked like King david,they might go 2 hell,lol.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2013
Michael Sambo.
Margaret Amure.
Linda from Sierra leone.
All point to the fact that if you do not know, be reminded that God is not a respecter of persons, his standard is high yet achievable. So be warned. At times christians forget that a lot of deception is in the world and man fell as a result of deception. The bible says our adornment should not be outwardly, but that of a sober & quiet spirit.
When Jacob wanted to worship God he told his family to purify themselves and take off all jewelry in Genesis 35.
I always remind myself that "many are called but few are chosen" these were Christ's own words while on earth so search yourself as I search myself too, in my conduct and appearance am I different from an unbeliever? Remember the bible says all who will seek to live godly shall face persecution; are your views popular and accepted by the world? remember 1st john 2 tells us friendship with the world is enmity with God, is your body being presented to God as a living sacrifice as mentioned in Romans 12:1-2 ? I close by reminding you that a sacrifice is often costly.

2 Likes

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Josefvision(m): 4:11pm On Dec 16, 2013
All i knw God is not wicked.and i stil believe in our men of God she mention their name.if they re fake then y re they still making progress.d bible said there is no peace for d wicked.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Prodigalson1(m): 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
lari03: Michael Sambo.
Margaret Amure.
Linda from Sierra leone.
All point to the fact that if you do not know, be reminded that God is not a respecter of persons, his standard is high yet achievable. So be warned. At times christians forget that a lot of deception is in the world and man fell as a result of deception. The bible says our adornment should not be outwardly, but that of a sober & quiet spirit.
When Jacob wanted to worship God he told his family to purify themselves and take off all jewelry in Genesis 35.
I always remind myself that "many are called but few are chosen" these were Christ's own words while on earth so search yourself as I search myself too, in my conduct and appearance am I different from an unbeliever? Remember the bible says all who will seek to live godly shall face persecution; are your views popular and accepted by the world? remember 1st john 2 tells us friendship with the world is enmity with God, is your body being presented to God as a living sacrifice as mentioned in Romans 12:1-2 ? I close by reminding you that a sacrifice is often costly.
Go n Die. U go carry ur preaching go hell, na u go make devil repent. Mofo u go dey share christian handbill 4 hell.

1 Like

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2013
@ all of you 'born again christians' calling each other names while quoting scriptures. Please be reminded that the bible is a spiritual book..it is not some history book or some novel we read and then come together to analyse and have discourses about. It is the word of GOD! please maintain decorum. Thank you.
Now mr op, you are talking about this linda issue..I want to ask you some questions, answer it personally please.
1. Were you born again before this linda issue came out? Or it made you born again?
2. Before this lady 'claimed' she went to hell and back..did you or did you not know about the existence of heaven and hell?
3. As a christian, is the word of God not enough for us to believe in the reality of Christ and his second coming even without getting validations from people like us?

I want you to understand that whether this lady went to heaven or hell..I dont know and I really dont care and it doesnt affect me in anyway..(hold on, stay with me)

Why you may ask? Because I believe in God and his word (The Bible) and it is enough for me. And that Word says there is heaven and there is hell, it tells me how to make heaven and whose blood set me free and that settles it! It is validation enough, it is evidence enough, it should be ENOUGH for us as christians!

Now you said somethings about earrings and all that. Quick question please, are you saying after a lady has served God in spirit and in truth, she'll go to hell for wearing earrings? Dear op, have you heard about the word, JUSTIFICATION before? maybe you should read about it please. let me refer you to the book of Romans.
God doesnt care if you wear earrings or not...all he cares is that we serve him in spirit and in truth! what is his business with earring? I dont know why people cant understand this. why focus on the outpart, forgetting the inner man..which is the real you!
Note: I'm not saying its okay for one to dress indecently either but when you are truly saved, you CANT dress indecently!, thats what people dont seem to understand about being born again!)

Now, you said something about a man masturbating when he saw an indecent woman in church, @ op, i can put it to you that a TRULY saved woman who is worshipping God in spirit and in truth will NEVER dress indecently (please note i typed truly in caps for emphasis because there a lot of fake christians) and that man that wanked was still being ruled by the flesh hence he couldnt put his body under subjection. He is still under the flesh and the flesh cannot serve God because God is a spirit!

mr op, if you feel wearing trousers or putting on wedding rings is a sin, then to you, it has become a sin. read romans 14 especially 22 and 23. So if you feel it is a sin, then it is to you if you do it but it is not a sin to me and therefore I have been justified by my faith.
My point: To each his own..let us simply serve God truthfully and faithfully. He personally will deal with the issues that needs dealing with...leave that to God to handle. Dont make yourself a judge.
I hope you grab

Please forgive my epistle and bear with me!

2 Likes

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 16, 2013
lari03: Michael Sambo.
Margaret Amure.
Linda from Sierra leone.

Bro all my life i haven't hurt or killed anyone. Are you inviting me into a religion whose God says "KILL all non-believers"?

If i become a Christian today, I'm not only going to be a Murderer or a serial killer but i will also start loosing 10% of my hard earned money.

You're crazy. grin grin
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2013
JustifiedChild: @ all of you 'born again christians' calling each other names while quoting scriptures. Please be reminded that the bible is a spiritual book..it is not some history book or some novel we read and then come together to analyse and have discourses about. It is the word of GOD! please maintain decorum. Thank you.
Now mr op, you are talking about this linda issue..I want to ask you some questions, answer it personally please.
1. Were you born again before this linda issue came out? Or it made you born again?
2. Before this lady 'claimed' she went to hell and back..did you or did you not know about the existence of heaven and hell?
3. As a christian, is the word of God not enough for us to believe in the reality of Christ and his second coming even without getting validations from people like us?

The Bible is nothing different from Shakespeare story books. Only it has more delusional stories like this one.

Numbers 22:28
Then the LORD opened the donkey's mouth, and it said to Balaam,
"What have I done to you to make you beat me these three times?" grin grin
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by layez: 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2013
Daddy G0 boldly said dat **do not listen to her oo,for all wat she said is false.. Totally deluded**.. Wu d heck is she,Adeboye i knw,Kumuyi i knw,wu is Linda..or na Linda Ikeji loooolllllssss.... Well,i dont rily bliv in men of God per se bt i chose to ignore all wat she said...
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by straynt(m): 4:35pm On Dec 16, 2013
Revelation 7:9-10
New International Version (NIV)
The Great Multitude in White
Robes
9 After this I looked, and there
before me was a great multitude
that no one could count, from every
nation, tribe, people and language,
standing before the throne and
before the Lamb. They were
wearing white robes and were
holding palm branches in their
hands. 10 And they cried out in a
loud voice:
“Salvation belongs to our God,
who sits on the throne,
and to the Lamb.”
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2013
Appreciate all the insults, thank you folks but the truth is all I have spoken from my walk with God.
@ justifiedchild thanks for the scripture note from Romans 14 note vs 21 or there about says we should abstain from whatever can cause our brethren to stumble. To the issue of rings there is no biblical justification that you need a band of jewelry to show that you are married. Your upright conduct should show this.
Secondly the tight trousers women wear clings to their shape inspiring men to fantasize about them in lust, now as a true christian why will my body ( the temple of God) be an object of sensual dressing inspiring lust in men? just food for thought.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Tolustar(m): 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
IamDebola: First and foremost, I'm allergic to bullshit.

This thread is bullshit. So all these market strategies just to sell your pirated CDs..

I just dey observe this Linda Oloriburuku... Ur fada! E no go beta 4 una sef.. Na today we don dey see bitches like Linda?
nEXt abeg.. Attention seeker..
in case Linda be Nairalander.. e no go wel with u..

@OP, in case sai na u be Linda or you're related to Linda, abeg na hw Book of Ezekiel go dey talk about how Muslim prays when the Bible has been written before Islam sef..

How u go talk sai Yearly ram thing is idol package, When Abraham wanted to sacrifice his son, na Idol he wan sacrifice Isaac to abi? Ani Oloriburuku ni OP ati Linda yi se.. In case u don't know about ram package in Islam, it is the continuation of what Almighty told Abraham, Peace be upon him to do as a test.. I believe we all know this story no need to dey yarn much..

Countries that will be destroyed are Muslim countries? So Natural disasters dey look face before e dey happen abi?

as for the 4th point, I've never killed anyone,and I'm not looking forward to killing, I can only talk about that point after I've killed and I claimed I'm killing for service of the Almighty..

Linda e no go beta 4 una...

WHY ALL THE CURSE. CAN'T YOU MAKE YOUR POINT WITHOUT SPILLING CURSES FROM YOUR MOUTH
undecided
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by cold(m): 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
Funny how the Jewish god has often be referred to as loving when overwhelming evidence points to the contrary. I have yet to meet a Christian who was able to explain Isaiah 45:7 to me properly. Where god in no unambiguous terms rightly lay claim to creating evil. I know i won't get the answer here either or any other place for that matter. They just waive it off dismissively,ask you to ignore it & just worship him. After all, 'everyone else is doing it'. Why do you think you can be different..sigh

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by omonikiba(f): 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
Highyo, well done, you know right from time I don't believe all the dying n rasing. So many falsehood. God allow Lazarus n the rich man story in the bible to be written in order to warn us of what is happening nowadays.

All the hell hell stories, has it saved any soul? Has it not rather put in people fear? Has it not rather caused division?

@Hyghyo, have you since you listened to Madam Linda go in prayer and interceed for the church? Am sure no, you coming to nl to analyse is not God's ministry, but have succeded in giving out confusion, fear, you have criticised, that is not what a child of God should do, you have your place in prayer and nothing more.

Madam Linda might have heard from God no doubt, but am sure she should have gone to these men of God or write them and relate God's message to them individually. Not selling tapes all around.

Just heard of one who said its a sin to ride a car and after selling so much from her hell stories on tapes n cds went to buy a jeep, and when people ask her, sebi you said all who ride on car are hell bound, and she replied and said, jeep is not a car, but a jeep.

Hmmmmmm, let's look behind the spirit and motive not the words. The letter killeth, and when we go about castigating men of God, and say this n that about the Church of Christ, we rather allowing the gate of hell to prevail on us but not on the church cos Christ, the gate of hell will never previal againist the church.

I don't need Linda to tell me no Muslim will make it to heaven cos the Bible says so,

I don't need Linda to emphasis on holines cos His word says Holiness without which no man will see d Lord.

I don't need Linda to say God want me to preach the Gospel, cos its a command, ' Go ye....'

I don't need Linda to tell me don't wear that which belongs to a man.

I don't need a man from hell to put fear in me, all I need, all you need, all we all need is GRACE to run the race to the finishing line, I can't run it with fear, I don't need G.O to run along with, its individual course, all alone with Jesus, Looking unto Him, the author and finisher of my Faith.

Fear can't take us there, division won't, castigations won't, all we need is grace to run it successfully, standing in the place of prayer for those who we think are no longer standing, not criticism, we have only one BLOOD, one WORD, one BAPTISM, one SAVIOR.

GRACE alone, not fear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Tolustar(m): 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2013
Okija_juju:

Dont mind the sinner..angry

Jesus will soon be back to destroy all of them.. angry

When Jesus meets rudedough

OKIJA JUJU, This is blasphemy, you know.... cry
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by alotofgrace(m): 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2013
that u perform miracles does not grant any heavenly ticked, cos babalawos do same....so are magicians......get that into ur medula oblonghata
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Okijajuju1(m): 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2013
Tolustar:

OKIJA JUJU, This is blasphemy, you know.... cry

Who is Femi?!

How is this Blas-femi?!

Lemme ask you one Question, When you think of Jesus as a human being, what comes to your mind. A normal human or a hybrid human.

Normal as in;

1. Jesus cried like a normal baby,
2. Sucked Marys t!tt!es till he was 3 years old.
3. Pooped his pant in the night and bed wetted until he was 13years.. grin
4. Learned to walk, talk, sit, stand, run, e.t.c.
5. Played with children in the streets.
6. Went to school, wrote tests, failed tests, got punished by teachers, flogged, e.t.c.
7. Fought in the street with kids his age,
8. e.t.c

Of when you think of Jesus, you just see:

1. A child that was born fully formed and trained. He could talk, walk and run from birth.
2. He was already perfroming miracles in his Kindergarten class.
3. As a 6months child, he use to lead devotion in their house.
4. e.t.c..
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by mutvy: 6:29pm On Dec 16, 2013
I am not surprise at all to see something like this but I'm surprise to see it on nairaland because I thought initially that nairaland stands for fact but with fictitious and especially vicious and baseless claim against one religion,I'm completely disappointed.It is always the Christian that will die and see hell,in the end,what we see are Pastors that are members of Ogboni Confraternity or what do you want to say about Ireti Ajanaku,E.O Akinade the Lion of Judah,Samson Ayorinde etc Don't worry ,when we get there,we shall see who will go to Paradise and who belongs to hell.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by hikmoj(m): 6:40pm On Dec 16, 2013
Im surprised not because ur bible says that atimes ur god goes foolish &his foolishness is stil wiser dan u ppl,den in yoruba translation its translated as (WERE) meaning MADNESS,its obvious dat ur god was in dis state of condition wen he struck d so called linda,and u 2 are not exempted 4rm being a victim of dis his foolishness (1cor 1 v 25)
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Emasky4real(m): 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2013
When will africans be liberated from irrational beliefs?
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by SammyHolmes: 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
Abeg ASUU don call of strike make we dey dance dey go jorrr.....
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by victwi: 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2013
Quatermaine: Mama Linda's word are no doubts true except for the part where she said that she died and rose again.

Virtually everything she said correlates with the word of God.

Why I disagree with the die and rose again part or sent from hell part or given a second chance or whatever.
According to the parable of the rich man and lazarus, the rich man begged for some1 from the dead to be sent into the world to warn his family but God said no, even if I sent someone, your people will still not believe.. God changeth not, He is the same yesterday, today and forever.
Twas Abraham dat said dat. n its actually true. most ppl dont believe Linda, and the many others who have died or had revelations about heaven n hell and Christ's second coming. but anyone with the Holyspirit would know its true.
maybe her speech wasnt perfect n all. but the body of Christ has fallen away, n are heading for destruction. Christ loves us soooo much as to tell us these things now dat we r still alive.
plz dont let these testimonies be a source of condemnation to u. whatever doesnt agree with the word of God should be discarded for God is not an author of confusion.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by kadree(m): 7:29pm On Dec 16, 2013
Linda said I am hell bound if I keep worshiping n believing d one true God.D one dat created jesus(as), his mum and d linda herself.
She said my decision not to worship a man who was born of a woman will lead me to hell.
She said I won't see paradise.
The revealer said my choice not to always av an image of a man wit thorns on his head whom I can easily picture on my head whenever d name of God is mentioned,is an extremely bad choice.
I leave linda for d invisible one God to take care of.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by victwi: 7:42pm On Dec 16, 2013
I'm moved to tears as i read this thread. soooo Many people are not saved. thats y the 'born again' Christian should nt go to sleep after their salvation. God wants to use u to speak to someone. please make urself available to him.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by meforyou1(m): 7:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
No Muslim will go to hell. And no Christain will go to heaven. Because heaven and hell don't exist. Pastors and imams just using the fear factor to siphon money from gullible individuals
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by felvick(m): 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2013
He that has an ear, let him/her hear what the Lord says to him/her, through His word and servants. May the Lord have mercy on us all.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Kul3ger(m): 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2013
JustifiedChild: @ all of you 'born again christians' calling each other names while quoting scriptures. Please be reminded that the bible is a spiritual book..it is not some history book or some novel we read and then come together to analyse and have discourses about. It is the word of GOD! please maintain decorum. Thank you.

I want you to understand that whether this lady went to heaven or hell..I dont know and I really dont care and it doesnt affect me in anyway..(hold on, stay with me)

Why you may ask? Because I believe in God and his word (The Bible) and it is enough for me. And that Word says there is heaven and there is hell, it tells me how to make heaven and whose blood set me free and that settles it! It is validation enough, it is evidence enough, it should be ENOUGH for us as christians!

Now you said somethings about earrings and all that. Quick question please, are you saying after a lady has served God in spirit and in truth, she'll go to hell for wearing earrings? Dear op, have you heard about the word, JUSTIFICATION before? maybe you should read about it please. let me refer you to the book of Romans.
God doesnt care if you wear earrings or not...all he cares is that we serve him in spirit and in truth! what is his business with earring? I dont know why people cant understand this. why focus on the outpart, forgetting the inner man..which is the real you!
Note: I'm not saying its okay for one to dress indecently either but when you are truly saved, you CANT dress indecently!, thats what people dont seem to understand about being born again!)

Now, you said something about a man masturbating when he saw an indecent woman in church, @ op, i can put it to you that a TRULY saved woman who is worshipping God in spirit and in truth will NEVER dress indecently (please note i typed truly in caps for emphasis because there a lot of fake christians) and that man that wanked was still being ruled by the flesh hence he couldnt put his body under subjection. He is still under the flesh and the flesh cannot serve God because God is a spirit!

mr op, if you feel wearing trousers or putting on wedding rings is a sin, then to you, it has become a sin. read romans 14 especially 22 and 23. So if you feel it is a sin, then it is to you if you do it but it is not a sin to me and therefore I have been justified by my faith.
My point: To each his own..let us simply serve God truthfully and faithfully. He personally will deal with the issues that needs dealing with...leave that to God to handle. Dont make yourself a judge.
I hope you grab

Please forgive my epistle and bear with me!
Gbam!! U r truely a justifiedchild....she said it ALL!...by der words, u shal knw dem(real christains)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ten Reasons Why Sex Should Wait . / Is There Really Life After Death? / Preacher Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.