Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,633 members, 7,889,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:48 PM

Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates (16355 Views)

Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue / Nelson Mandela Is Dead / Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by soilsista(f): 11:50am On Dec 15, 2013
2chainzz: the truth is bitter
Truth ya masepa!

2 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 15, 2013
soil_sista:
Tlabe ba re gopotsa about the struggle, what Mandela fought for and everything. Wouldn't put it past them. Most of them ga ba hlalefa. The ANC has done it's cause. It did great as a liberation movement but are failing as a political party.
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by NadiaSA1(f): 11:51am On Dec 15, 2013
2chainzz: drink otapiapia if ur hurtinq
sho

2 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by kgr28(m): 11:53am On Dec 15, 2013
2chainzz: Those military men are doinq rubbish...i trust ma Niqerian Army
kwaaaa! I get it you needed to say something negative.....and good for you and your nigerian army.

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 15, 2013
Nadia_SA1: yes hawu lol

Its too much don't tell me u haven't noticed labantu bahlala basikumbuza how basisiza during the struggle manje senzeni..

Siyabonga ok bye bye

Ouch! grin grin
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by NadiaSA1(f): 11:54am On Dec 15, 2013
soil_sista:
Truth ya masepa!
yatini labantu laba like to compete with mzansi manje tsina we not competing with them abheko nd angeke babe toku level yethu!!

Shem!! undecided
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by Snoggy(m): 11:56am On Dec 15, 2013
. . .and finally, one of the greatest men to have walked the face of this planet, Earth, has been laid to rest.

The world will forever remember a genuine man, a man TRUE to his WORD, a man who fought for the freedom of his fellow man.

Rest in Peace, Nelson Rohihlahla Mandela.

Fast forward! Jonathan Goodluck Ebele (GCFR) promised Nigerians that he would rule only for one term. But today, we're hearing a different story.

Why can't some humans learn to be true to their words?

May the spirit of Madiba touch some people.

Amen angry

3 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by DonaldGenes(m): 11:58am On Dec 15, 2013
Just back from Winners Chapel church now, had a swell and amazing time with my Creator.
Back to the Topic, "I heard one live Lion was killed as the last mark of respect for mandiba-Did anyone hear that?
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by bishop4APC: 11:58am On Dec 15, 2013
Nadia_SA1: yatini labantu laba like to compete with mzansi manje tsina we not competing with them abheko nd angeke babe toku level yethu!!

Shem!! undecided

Slow it down gal...ur on nigerian forum.

2 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by DonaldGenes(m): 12:00pm On Dec 15, 2013
I also heard that Mandela build a simple house within his home town Qunu?
I want Nadia to ratify this if she is aware of it....
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by paniki(m): 12:03pm On Dec 15, 2013
soil_sista:
Tlabe ba re gopotsa about the struggle, what Mandela fought for and everything. Wouldn't put it past them. Most of them ga ba hlalefa. The ANC has done it's cause. It did great as a liberation movement but are failing as a political party.

Ga ke bonne bothata ka gopodiso ya bogologolo.

Oa ietse le foko lereng "seberekanya"? Le tlhalosa wena le ba bangwe ba latlegileng. Le timetswe. Ke tla le rapedisa.
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by bishop4APC: 12:03pm On Dec 15, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes: Just back from Winners Chapel church now, had a swell and amazing time with my Creator.
Back to the Topic, "I heard one live Lion was killed as the last mark of respect for mandiba-Did anyone hear that?
Winners? Never knew people still attend dat club....wasted time,money and energy.

....Rumour, no lion was killed, remember madiba wasn't nigerian who believed in rubbish all in the name of celebration.
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by patsucess: 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]You were truly a great Man,i feel you strongly this morning,and i will leave to remember what you did for me all the days of my life,REST IN PEACE MY GREAT REDEEMER
Goodbye Madiba!
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by NadiaSA1(f): 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2013
bishop4APC: Slow it down gal...ur on nigerian forum.
thanks for reminding me

I don 4get!!
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by DonaldGenes(m): 12:05pm On Dec 15, 2013
soil_sista:
Truth ya masepa!
please kindly use English in honour of Mandiba 'cos you kinda making me disinterested in the topic,it is becoming more or less banal with your language
Thanks!
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by NadiaSA1(f): 12:05pm On Dec 15, 2013
Asiba bore laba!!
Le frontpage yethu lena grin grin

Kwaaaaaaaa
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by NadiaSA1(f): 12:06pm On Dec 15, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes:
please kindly use English cos you kinda making me disinterested,more or less banal.
Thanks!
lemme translate ..grin
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by tintingz(m): 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2013
Mandela yaf kam and gan RIP to tata Madiba, who is our mandela in nigeria sef? grin
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by kgr28(m): 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2013
Like what Pres. Zuma said, 'SA will continue to rise'.haters will always be haters, and will never progress.

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by NadiaSA1(f): 12:08pm On Dec 15, 2013
I'm hungry jhooor
Nd shops seem to b closed

cry cry
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by soilsista(f): 12:09pm On Dec 15, 2013
paniki:

Ga ke bonne bothata ka gopodiso ya bogologolo.

Oa ietse le foko lereng "seberekanya"? Le tlhalosa wena le ba bangwe ba latlegileng. Le timetswe. Ke tla le rapedisa.
What does it mean? Ke MoPedi rra. I'm not lost, I'm tired of the dreams that the ANC has beeeen selling us. It's time for change hle. Re ka lapa

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by NadiaSA1(f): 12:09pm On Dec 15, 2013
kgr28: Like what Pres. Zuma said, 'SA will continue to rise'.haters will always be haters, and will never progress.
confam!
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by soilsista(f): 12:10pm On Dec 15, 2013
Nadia_SA1: I'm hungry jhooor
Nd shops seem to b closed

cry cry
Pick 'n Pay is not closed

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by DonaldGenes(m): 12:10pm On Dec 15, 2013
bishop4APC: Winners? Never knew people still attend dat club....wasted time,money and energy.

....Rumour, no lion was killed, remember madiba wasn't nigerian who believed in rubbish all in the name of celebration.

If you had simply listen with rapt undivided attention,you may have heard Christian Amanpour said so before this final burial we're watching now-A male lion was killed in lieu of the fact that, Mandiba was not just an ordinariness sort of Qunu-man, He was one of the top Traditional man in their Village.
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by paniki(m): 12:11pm On Dec 15, 2013
Whenever I read Nadia_SA Swati I always think of that beautiful Amanda Du Pont. Nadia please post a pic of yourself.
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by patsucess: 12:11pm On Dec 15, 2013
You were truly a great Man,i feel you strongly this morning,and i will leave to remember what you did for me all the days of my life,REST IN PEACE MY GREAT REDEEMER
Goodbye Madiba!

Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 15, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: If you were to vote in South Africa next year, which party would you vote for? Those who created Anc, those who faught are already gone and it seems the legacy of anc is gone, just saying.

I am "inlove" with Mama President Banda. Wow! I really envy Malawians. What a woman, profound, humble with a child like enthusiasm. Salute Malawi, you got it right this time. Ihope Malawi will support this woman 100%, they will go places. Love, love, love this woman.

I think Africa needs women presidents.#just saying#

3 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by bishop4APC: 12:12pm On Dec 15, 2013
tintingz: Mandela yaf kam and gan RIP to tata Madiba, who is our mandela in nigeria sef? grin
Lmao!...incase you don't know, rotimi amaechi is our mandella in the making.
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by soilsista(f): 12:12pm On Dec 15, 2013
Tumisang: Ohle o reke prozac, hoba you're gonna need it. Ukhongolose is gonna lead this country for a veeeeery loooong time to come. grin
Lol! How much is that ticket to Australia?
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by ratiken(m): 12:12pm On Dec 15, 2013
RIP to the greatest african that ever lived.
Now... Who would assume those shoes of his? Who shall speak for Africa and command the attention of the world in africa's interest?

Forgiveness, Love, reconciliation & boldness which are the key simple basic life principles gave him the whole essence. Africa must. Imbibe this legacies to move on. That is the key lesson from the life of this great man.

2 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by NadiaSA1(f): 12:13pm On Dec 15, 2013
soil_sista:
Pick 'n Pay is not closed
angiyitsandzi lenyama yakhona
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by soilsista(f): 12:13pm On Dec 15, 2013
Nadia_SA1: lemme translate ..grin
Lol uthanda izinto!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

France Celebrates First Gay Marriage / Denmark, Italy Expel 45 Russian Diplomats. Denmark 15, Italy 30. / 7.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Taiwan, Many Trapped, Over 7 Dead, 700 Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.