Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,992 members, 7,949,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:20 AM

Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates (16421 Views)

Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue / Nelson Mandela Is Dead / Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by DonaldGenes(m): 12:15pm On Dec 15, 2013
Nadia_SA1: lemme translate ..grin
lolzzz! I kinda hear that there is massive corruption in ANC, Poverty more pronounce within Soweto, In fact, I don't see any political party that can beat ANc in the coming election.
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by soilsista(f): 12:15pm On Dec 15, 2013
Nadia_SA1: angiyitsandzi lenyama yakhona
Eat bread then. Askies girl
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by soilsista(f): 12:16pm On Dec 15, 2013
Donalð Genes:
lolzzz! I kinda hear that there is massive corruption in ANC, Poverty more pronounce within Soweto, In fact, I don't see any political party that can beat ANc in the coming election.
DA and Agang are not making things easily for them
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by NadiaSA1(f): 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2013
paniki: Whenever I read Nadia_SA Swati I always think of that beautiful Amanda Du Pont. Nadia please post a pic of yourself.
yhooo her Swati is on point jooR..mine is a bit diluted thou..that's me on my profile pic
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by paniki(m): 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2013
soil_sista:
What does it mean? Ke MoPedi rra. I'm not lost, I'm tired of the dreams that the ANC has beeeen selling us. It's time for change hle. Re ka lapa

That's the problem, you don't know but you complain about being reminded.
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: If you were to vote in South Africa next year, which party would you vote for? Those who created Anc, those who faught are already gone and it seems the legacy of anc is gone, just saying.

It's not all out unless they change the Top man and put Ramaphosa they could still go on but as it I agree trouble is upon them.
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by NadiaSA1(f): 12:19pm On Dec 15, 2013
soil_sista:
Eat bread then. Askies girl

lol I'm off to the mall

Siseya deraila lana..

RiP madiba
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 15, 2013
soil_sista: Joyce Banda's speech was beautiful!! The best, in my opinion, after Ahmed Kathrada's. She spoke from the heart. Respect to her

Soo love her!
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by NadiaSA1(f): 12:20pm On Dec 15, 2013
soil_sista:
DA and Agang are not making things easily for them
EFF ke
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by lumeviewscom: 12:20pm On Dec 15, 2013
I fear we will never see an African icon like Nelson Mandela again. Not in our lifetime... Not ever!

CHECK OUT 19 OF NELSON MANDELA’S MOST INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES HERE
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by NadiaSA1(f): 12:21pm On Dec 15, 2013
Donalð Genes:
cheiii I don't even know what party to vote for next year..
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by bishop4APC: 12:21pm On Dec 15, 2013
Nadia_SA1: yhooo her Swati is on point jooR..mine is a bit diluted thou..that's me on my profile pic
Hmmm! Wena
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 15, 2013
soil_sista:
Eya hle!! And she's smart too. Phambili ngo Joyce Banda!! Can we give her SA citizenship already?? Lmao

I agree she should be adopted by Botswana. Lol
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by DonaldGenes(m): 12:22pm On Dec 15, 2013
My grandma is 95, and looking at the way she is so engrossed watching Mandiba funeral now, aired on CNN, and she is so glued to the TV set since 10.am -It's so enthralling.

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by soilsista(f): 12:22pm On Dec 15, 2013
paniki:

That's the problem, you don't know but you complain about being reminded.
I meant seberekanya e ra goreng? I know my history shame
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by soilsista(f): 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2013
Nadia_SA1: EFF ke
Rather not vote ke

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by NadiaSA1(f): 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2013
bishop4APC: Hmmm! Wena
lol what did I do
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by DonaldGenes(m): 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2013
Nadia_SA1: cheiii I don't even know what party to vote for next year..

Imagine our own PDP coming over to South Africa and register there as a political party, who knows it might give ANC a run for their votescheesy
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by NadiaSA1(f): 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2013
soil_sista:
Rather not vote ke
lol I have to vote
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by prof800(m): 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2013
Nelson Mandela send my love to Martin Luther King, Gani Fawehimi, Festus Iyayi, Steven Biko, Fela Kuti and the rest.

Nelson, Also extend my greetings to all the freedom fighters and to those who have died in the struggle including Mohamed Bouhazizi et al

Not forgetting Mohandas K. Gandhi, Abu Nidal, Roy Wilkins, Malcom X, John Brown, Fredrick Douglas send my love 2 all of them..dear Mandela!

Dhalibhunga! Madiba!
It's time to rest!
Home finally!
Enjoy peace and bliss!

2 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by tintingz(m): 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2013
bishop4APC: Lmao!...incase you don't know, rotimi amaechi is our mandella in the making.
amaechi gini...?
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by NadiaSA1(f): 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2013
Donalð Genes:
Imagine our own PDP party can come over South Africa and register there, who knows it might give ANC a run for their votescheesy
cheiiii we have enough corrupt parties
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by DonaldGenes(m): 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2013
Nadia_SA1: lol I'm off to the mall

Siseya deraila lana..

RiP madiba

Come back here Nadia of, why go to the mall nah, to do what, Today is sunday my dear...Find something and cook in your house
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2013
kgr28: I respect Tanzania...the country that actually helped SA during apartheid in Africa...I salute...and I never heared them bittching how they helped SA...they gave ANC their country during apartheid.

Tanzania Julius Nyerere, Zambia Kenneth Kaunda in particular, Botswana Khama. That was history on rewind, I wished Nigerians were listening so they can go and get their facts right. Their country was used by less than ten exiles as a passover. Atleast IBB was there and their vice president. Maybe they will go back and complain again. SADC is truelly blessed!

2 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by NadiaSA1(f): 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2013
Donalð Genes:

Come back here Nadia of, why go to the mall nah, to do what, Today is sunday my dear...Find something and cook in your house
lol I don't cook
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by soilsista(f): 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2013
BluIvy:

I agree she should be adopted by Botswana. Lol
Aowa mma! Zuma o tlo monyala lol
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2013
Nadia_SA1: nd so is Alomo
grin grin grin
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by babydioku(f): 12:34pm On Dec 15, 2013
If he's all that wonderful and forgiving, I wonder what his first wife winnie did to him that he couldn't forgive her?
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by donodion(m): 12:34pm On Dec 15, 2013
bishop4APC: Lmao!...incase you don't know, [b]rotimi amaech[/b]i is our mandella in the making.
hehehehheheh Rotete sounds repentant? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Well as for me I don't care.Not anymore.Enough of this Nigerian thing. Everybody should answer their fathers name. I deem to ask for Niger Delta Republic cool cool cool cool
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by DonaldGenes(m): 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2013
Problem of south Africans ain't just about ANC, the problem is the Head of ANC, and you can imagine the un-official unemployment rate is 55%, offical unemployment rate according to SA is 25%.... In my own oppinion, You South Africans should do some soul-searching and try and change your ANC leaders.
Also, i found it disconcering to the hight rate of HIV infections in SA, something need to be done drastically and hollistically
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by donodion(m): 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2013
baby_di_oku: If he's all that wonderful and forgiving, I wonder what his first wife winnie did to him that he couldn't forgive her?
go read http://www.independent.co.uk/news/mandela-winnie-made-me-the-loneliest-man-1342765.html wink
Re: Nelson Mandela Funeral - Live Updates by NadiaSA1(f): 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2013
BluIvy:
grin grin grin
lol uyang'bora lomuntu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Taiwan, Many Trapped, Over 7 Dead, 700 Injured / Putin Warns NATO Of World War III / 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.