Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,127 members, 7,890,767 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:59 PM

Owerri Bank Closure: We Can't Allow This To Continue, Police Warn Banks - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Owerri Bank Closure: We Can't Allow This To Continue, Police Warn Banks (556 Views)

How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications / 10 Places We Can't Believe Exist. / How Long Do I Have To Continue Playing Before I Win? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Owerri Bank Closure: We Can't Allow This To Continue, Police Warn Banks by Stevogue(m): 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2013
The Imo state Police command has described as unlawful the unwarranted withdrawal of services by banks which were not affected by the distrainment order recently executed on nine commercial Banks in Owerri.
In a statement issued by Elvis Abanga, the Deputy Police Public Relations Officer, the Police stated that it was beyond the rights of the unaffected banks to deny customers access to the fund for no justifiable reason...CONTINUE: http:///ok7fse8
Re: Owerri Bank Closure: We Can't Allow This To Continue, Police Warn Banks by Adesiji77: 5:48pm On Dec 15, 2013
Like seriously? Wetin concern agbero with overload?

(1) (Reply)

Algebra Derivation Of Christmas / Men Who End Up Having Less Children / I Celebrate Nairaland, I Appreciate Seun And All Information Mavens On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.