Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,479 members, 7,897,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:33 AM

Stop Sulking About Your Romantic Mistakes In Nigerian Guys And Babes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Sulking About Your Romantic Mistakes In Nigerian Guys And Babes (1071 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off / Deleted Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Sulking About Your Romantic Mistakes In Nigerian Guys And Babes by Orikinla(m): 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2008
I am read many erroneous and ambiguous posts without facts on this board about Nigerian guys and babes.

Nigerian girls have no booty?
Nigerian men cannot French Kiss?
Nigerian women poor performance in bed?

How many Nigerian men or women have you dated or mated?

I have had the opportunities of dating a German blonde, an American peroxide blonde, colored American women, lived with a Nigerian campus babe whose booty made eyes to roll and bulge on the street and I also lived with a Nigerian actress whose dog styles in bed were better than Kama Sutra. Then the only woman in my life since 1999 to date is a young Nigerian hottie whose French Kisses are like the hot chocolate and making love to love from the bed to the rug to the shower is heavenly.

If you have had wrong choices in the Nigerian guys and babes you have dated and mated, please, blame yourself for your mistakes and stop sulking about your errors and horrors.
Go look for the best and we have them all in Nigeria, from Lagos to Abuja.
Re: Stop Sulking About Your Romantic Mistakes In Nigerian Guys And Babes by Sisikill: 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2008
colored American women,

LMAO! Oy Vey!

I'm sorry, I had to laugh but yeah, you are absolutely right instead of accepting the problem is with them, some would rather castigate a whole nation. It's silly.
Re: Stop Sulking About Your Romantic Mistakes In Nigerian Guys And Babes by KarmaMod(f): 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2008
You only decribed women, Orikinla

We'll take you seriously when you can do so for the men tongue
Re: Stop Sulking About Your Romantic Mistakes In Nigerian Guys And Babes by Gamine(f): 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2008
Woww.

You have been around Sir. shocked

And yes We do have it all in Naija grin grin
Re: Stop Sulking About Your Romantic Mistakes In Nigerian Guys And Babes by sistajay(f): 2:59pm On Jul 30, 2008
@ Poster

Oooooooh touchy, touchy, a has been, abeg leave us to sulk here, we're here to get to get it off our chest.
Re: Stop Sulking About Your Romantic Mistakes In Nigerian Guys And Babes by Orikinla(m): 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2008
Nigerian Men are the best lovers, French Kissing, Vagina Licking and all.

Are Nigerian men the best Lovers - Topix9 May 2008 , We have been the Best of friends!I just hope the other ladies have hope in the Nigerian brothers because they are Sweethearts,the Men that i ,
www.topix.com/forum/world/nigeria/TF9CFMKK76TUKV6UM - 73k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

Nigeria Forum - TopixAre Nigerian men the best Lovers · Jun '08, dre, 42 · Project Management Training and certification i, (from Feb '07), Jun '08, Ijomor Ifean. ,
www.topix.com/forum/world/nigeria - Similar pages - Note this

Why are nigerian men such wonderful lovers? - Yahoo! AnswersWhy are nigerian men such wonderful lovers? , Other Answers (6). Show:. All Answers, Oldest to Newest, Newest to Oldest, Rated Highest to Lowest ,
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080628181525AANmjvO - 45k
Re: Stop Sulking About Your Romantic Mistakes In Nigerian Guys And Babes by jkpretty(f): 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2008
@Topic

Get us the craps about men!
Re: Stop Sulking About Your Romantic Mistakes In Nigerian Guys And Babes by MissyB1(m): 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2008
Orinkinla
yhu posted only d topic wit sweet words for naija men
lemme show yhu dis:
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/nigeria/T0TVPSLRSO6309U4D
Re: Stop Sulking About Your Romantic Mistakes In Nigerian Guys And Babes by Orikinla(m): 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2008
Only few women complain about Nigerian lovers.

Making love is like dancing to Nigerian men.

We have the choreography for the erotica.
Have you seen the stage performance of Wole Soyinka's [url=http://The Lion and the Jewel]The Lion and the Jewel[/url]?
The sex scene was awesome!

My voice alone made an American woman to have multiple orgasms.
(sorry babygirl for bragging about it) grin
Re: Stop Sulking About Your Romantic Mistakes In Nigerian Guys And Babes by Gamine(f): 3:24pm On Jul 30, 2008
i see cool
Re: Stop Sulking About Your Romantic Mistakes In Nigerian Guys And Babes by MissyB1(m): 3:30pm On Jul 30, 2008
Orikinla:

Have you seen the stage performance of Wole Soyinka's [url=http://The Lion and the Jewel]The Lion and the Jewel[/url]?

My voice made an American woman to have multiple orgasm.
grin grin
Re: Stop Sulking About Your Romantic Mistakes In Nigerian Guys And Babes by Hannibal: 4:37pm On Jul 30, 2008
Orikinla:

My voice alone made an American woman to have multiple orgasms.

Are u Barry White??
Re: Stop Sulking About Your Romantic Mistakes In Nigerian Guys And Babes by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2008
@ topic

As for me this poster isn't better than all those mouf mouf Nairaland men!
Re: Stop Sulking About Your Romantic Mistakes In Nigerian Guys And Babes by Orikinla(m): 8:09pm On Jul 30, 2008
michelin89:

@ topic

As for me this poster isn't better than all those mouth mouth Nairaland men!

Feel free to do an extensive research on the poster.
From 1980 to date.
Re: Stop Sulking About Your Romantic Mistakes In Nigerian Guys And Babes by LordChaser(m): 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2008
No offense but I think the real reasons why those threads came up its because maybe you guys do suck big time. grin

Most of you can't even give a simple hospitality to a foreignor. lipsrsealed
Re: Stop Sulking About Your Romantic Mistakes In Nigerian Guys And Babes by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 31, 2008
Hehehe, what's foreignor? tongue And by hospitality were you expecting to be treated like an egg? tongue

(1) (Reply)

Friendship In Marriage! / Best Tips To Attract His Attention. / Men That Beat Their Women.is It The Best Way To Deal Wit A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.