Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,048 members, 7,970,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 01:12 AM

Na Wa! Our Girls Sha "A Case Of When A Girls' Shakara Mis-fired - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Na Wa! Our Girls Sha "A Case Of When A Girls' Shakara Mis-fired (793 Views)

Could This Be The Worst Stretch Mark On A Girls Bumbum / The Act Of Mis-talking / The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Na Wa! Our Girls Sha "A Case Of When A Girls' Shakara Mis-fired by DonaldGenes(m): 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2013
Admin please hide my ID & post this for me.
Because of the strike i stays at my mum's
shop & i meet a guy (graduate) he stays near
my mum's shop and i use to pass through
his shop each time i want to go get some
goods. This guy has been asking for my
number for sometime now & i ve been
refusing him, later i collected his own & gave
him a call that same day and told him to stop
calling me any day i pass & also asked him if
there is any other road i should follow apart
from there line. He got upset with me, said
that if not for the fact that he has not gotten
a job that i won't have seen him there &
promised that he will never call me & that he
wouldn't even save my number & banged
the call on me & i sent him a text that same
day telling him that he just insulted me by
banging the call on me even when am the
one that called him, & he didn't reply my
message. So since then, i do follow another
way each time i want to pass through there
line. But the problem now is that i have fallen
for him. Note: i don't have a boyfriend, so
please how do i get his attention back?

Culled

"Am i the only one seeing this shi.t?
At first, i thought to myself that this is highly improbable, I mean our girls are still exuding this puerile mindset at this jet age? This kind of needless question is not only ludicrously importunate but one that left guys baying for phlethora of insults...Btw, she is very daft...
Left to me,What was she thinking before collecting his number after her shakara, I wish some guys can be like this guy- "Brood no nonsense and take none".

(1) (Reply)

Our Ladies Self / Can A Non Catholic Guy Marry A Catholic Lady! / Is It Ideal To Make Marriage Proposal On Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.