Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,541 members, 7,965,160 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 09:32 AM

Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. (15172 Views)

Why The Chicken Crossed The Road / World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road / Why Did The Ghost Crossed The Road? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by Chilug(m): 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2013
Chicken republic brother
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by ARareGem(f): 8:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
Lol @ Soe. grin Why won't it cross the road sef? grin
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by TeNDuLKaaY(m): 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2013
Q: Why did the chicken cross the road?
A: To get to the other side.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by Dannylux: 8:38pm On Dec 20, 2013
Monstertrucks: hehehehe,like u did yesternight. grin grin grin

See as your mumu thread reach front page undecided

How you take see us? Active observer or abi you dey wait for turn? grin
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by vanhelsing2099(m): 8:39pm On Dec 20, 2013
We need to create 7man commitee to investigate y d chicken cross d road in dis yuletide period
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
Q: Why did the chicken cross the road?
A: To get to FROnt PagE
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
Chicken cannot cross the road when i'm on high speed.

It just chickens out wen i show. Gerrit
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by ablyguy(m): 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2013
Did the chicken cross the road or the road moved under the chicken?- Albert Einstern
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2013
z dis whole thread crazy or wah?? embarassed
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by SayITnw: 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2013
The chicken crossed the road probably on her journey to a preconceived destination, a detour for her safety from chicken assassins, or possibly a mere event executed unconsciously.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by Fmdipo(m): 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2013
GEORGE W. BUSH:
We don't really care why the chicken crossed
the road. We just want to know if the chicken
is on our side of the road or not; The chicken
is either against us or for us. There is no
middle ground here.

BILL GATES:
I have just witnessed eChicken2013 which
will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file
your important documents, and balance your
checkbooks; internet explorer is an integral
part of eChicken.

MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR:
I have a dream... and envision a world where
all chickens will be free to cross roads
without having their motives questioned.

GEJ:
I guess it's a manifestation of our
transformation agenda for fresh air.
Meanwhile, we'll set up a committee to look
into that and probably grant the chicken
amnesty.

GANI:
Why wont the chicken cross the road? When
there is no light in her house! No fuel in her
car!No food in her stomach! No job to do!
Armed robbers are after her eggs, the schools
are closed,why wont it cross to the other
side?

HON PATRICK OBAHIAGBON:
The question strikes to mind a
perpendicularity of oblivious
occurrences. The rationale for the crawling
species of the hen folk for advancing across
the Broadway to the obvious
greener side, portray a phantasmagoric
allegory in my homosapious mind, that there
is a reason. The metaphoric proposition may
be that it is going to cast its vote for Fresh
Democratic Party and hence justifying it
subconscious mind that she has done her civil
biddings.

NSCDC Lagos chairman
The reason the chicken crossed the road is
only going to remain known by one person, I
cannot categorically tell you the reason why
the chicken crossed the road, I dnt wnt to say
one tin nw and my oga at d top will say
another thing. That's all

4 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by Daziz(m): 10:33pm On Dec 20, 2013
Y e no go cross road when xmas haram don kil him papa mama sister and brothers may b self with him wife nw tell me y kitchen sorry chiken no go cross d road . Ìf na u dey him shoe u go dö wetin pass that wan mtchhew
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by vizkiz: 10:55pm On Dec 20, 2013
and a basTarD brouqht dis 2 fP angry
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by bizzlemie(m): 11:33pm On Dec 20, 2013
Who has seen my chicken?

[size=16pt]WHO HAS SEEN MY CHICKEN?!!!!!![/size]
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 20, 2013
seriously this site is beginning to lose it, same way naijaloaded did..

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by buoye1(m): 12:05am On Dec 21, 2013
Awon w3r3...............#smello topic
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by Mishydoo(m): 1:37am On Dec 21, 2013
Breaking News...!!!

Boko Haram claims responsibility for the chicken crossing the road!

OBJ in an open letter blames GEJ for the corrupt chicken always crossing d road!

Iyabo in an open letter says "Daddy...its not your chicken"

GEJ responds that all d culprits both d Road and d chicken wld be brot to book!

Oduah says the amoured trucks are to chase chickens across d road!

Mama piss......#abeg who go complete A̶̲̥̅♏ fr me...loll

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by ceaser: 5:54am On Dec 21, 2013
Pictures speak volumes. The reason the chicken waka for road.

Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 21, 2013
such a boring thread. D mod dat brought dis to fp must be high on crack. Mtcheww
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by SHAAWA: 8:35am On Dec 21, 2013
Why did the chicken cross the road?
ans: to say hello to the OP

Why did Fred Flintstone marry Wilma?
Find out the answer on cartoon network.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by MumyGO(f): 9:23am On Dec 21, 2013
surprised this thread turned out to be very funy. dont i jst love nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by imeller: 9:26am On Dec 21, 2013
Simple, cos the chicken no get sense.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by Asakel(m): 12:39pm On Dec 21, 2013
Why did the road cross the chicken?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by Tobetoe(m): 1:31pm On Dec 21, 2013
Wait o . .op .if na u,you no go jump fence

Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by longshanks23: 2:04pm On Dec 21, 2013
ALBERT EINSTEIN:
That depends on your frame of reference. Are we sure the chicken crossed the road or the road moved under the chicken?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by sawhite: 3:00pm On Dec 21, 2013

Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by 24in7: 7:18pm On Dec 21, 2013
LASMA where una dey wen xmas chicken dey cross high way witout any arrest
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by Frankloon(m): 9:39pm On Dec 21, 2013
hmm
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by Frankloon(m): 9:39pm On Dec 21, 2013
Qx: how did the dead baby cross the road? ,
Ans: it was stapled to the chicken.

Stephen king- the dark tower series
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by TheSoothSayer(m): 11:29pm On Dec 21, 2013
I'm the chicken that crossed the road.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. by globalwaly(m): 11:56pm On Dec 21, 2013
what exactly are you looking when the chicken was crossing the road, don't you know its dangerous?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The "F" WORD........... / The Caretaker. . . Lol / *some Laffable Warri Pidgin Proverbs To Forget Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.