Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,903 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:47 PM

ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike!!! - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike!!! (20318 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / BREAKING News~ASUU Calls Off Strike. / ASUP Set To Call Off Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike!!! by born2lead01: 9:30am On Dec 17, 2013
ASUU STRIKE SUSPENDED THE UNION ANNOUNCED ON IT'S FACEBOOK PAGE https://www.nairaland.com/1558563/last-ASUU-strike-suspended#20276876
Re: ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike!!! by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 17, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

My heart is already filled with many Gods. I have no space for jewish man-gods.
wow!

If your heart is filled with many gods, and you have no space for "jewish man-gods", what do you call the ones in your heart? undecided
Re: ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:32am On Dec 17, 2013
shakaz: Just as expected, cause it a whole misconception the real Jesus the messiah would not want ppl to bow to him, worship him, give there live to him, and even go as far as calling him God...all these should be directed to the one and only mighty and self sifficient GOD of the universe. So bro sinz itz anoda one that you mentioned that posseses the above xracteristics you can ride on'''''thumbs up'.

Thnx bro! wink
Re: ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike!!! by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 17, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

There are different Gods gods.

E.g., Sarkin Iskoki, Bagiro, Baban Maza, Kure, etc.
Fixed!

Now, you think these are real gods and not some "man-gods"?
Re: ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike!!! by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 17, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

you are psycho yoursef.

Fortunately for you, I just realized the Im trying to control my abuse and vulgarities, so you are safe for now.

How our my ancestral Gods slaves? Dude you must be joking!

We are free born tribesmen.

It is thejewish man god that enslaved your ancestors.

THankfully my whole family is Pagan so I dont need to explain to anyone.
eat shit! That's ur generational problem! Just like u hate Jesus the jew so u think other will accept ur own ancestral gods? Swallow ur spit and kip ur hatred, nobody nids it. Watery brain
Re: ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike!!! by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 17, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

There are different Gods.

E.g., Sarkin Iskoki, Bagiro, Baban Maza, Kure, etc.
sounds like local names for bush animals... Do not forget to put the year-of-birth to date-of-death on their graves!
Re: ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike!!! by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 17, 2013
zealed64:

What makes you think jewish God, is not man made God!.. As far as I'm concerned all Gods are man-made!..I will dispute the fact until they come to defend them selves, especially the jewish God which most pastors have misused.
u sef don come put ur decomposing mouth for the matter? Lemme ask, u want my piece or not? If yes, I am game wit u too
Re: ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike!!! by zealed64: 10:19am On Dec 17, 2013
Victoriousvic:
Kindly prove your point. What makes you think He's a man-made God?

God has a FACE: So the Lord spoke to Moses FACE to
FACE, as a man speaks to his friend..... Exodus
33:11 God has an A*SS to sit on a throne: God reigns over
the nations; God SITS on His holy throne. Psalm 47:
8 God has LEGS to walk: And they heard the sound of
the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of
the day (Gen 3vs8) God has a RIGHT-HAND: “Your RIGHT HAND, O Lord,
has become glorious in power; Your RIGHT HAND, O
Lord, has dashed the enemy in pieces Exodus 15:6 God has EYES: For the EYES of the Lord run to and
fro throughout the whole earth.... 2 Chronicles 16:9 God has a HEART: "David was a man after God's
HEART" God has a BACK: "Moses saw the back of God.". For
God to have a back then he must have a spinal
cord as well. From the above biblical accounts there is indeed no
doubt that His physique
depiction reconciles with the anatomy of a homo
sapien; bearing limbs, hands, eyes and even an a-*ss
to sit on a throne.The
only known homo sapien that exhibits such traits is
man and man alone!

1 Like

Re: ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:19am On Dec 17, 2013
Victoriousvic:
Kindly prove your point. What makes you think He's a man-made God?

hes a man who thinks hes a God or Gods son.

How the heck can a SPiritual Force / GOD give birth to a human man.

doesnt make sense. If that is true, then Im also a son of God and you must all worship me.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike!!! by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 17, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

have you lost your mind?

The Gods are above us humans. If we capitalize human names, then there is no doubt we must capitalize the names of higher powers or Gods, who are higher than us.
If you say so.

My question is, what makes you think these are not "man-gods"?
Re: ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:22am On Dec 17, 2013
zealed64:

God has a FACE: So the Lord spoke to Moses FACE to
FACE, as a man speaks to his friend..... Exodus
33:11 God has an ASS to sit on a throne: God reigns over
the nations; God SITS on His holy throne. Psalm 47:
8 God has LEGS to walk: And they heard the sound of
the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of
the day (Gen 3:cool God has a RIGHT-HAND: “Your RIGHT HAND, O Lord,
has become glorious in power; Your RIGHT HAND, O
Lord, has dashed the enemy in pieces Exodus 15:6 God has EYES: For the EYES of the Lord run to and
fro throughout the whole earth.... 2 Chronicles 16:9 God has a HEART: "David was a man after God's
HEART" God has a BACK: "Moses saw the back of God.". For
God to have a back then he must have a spinal
cord as well. From the above biblical accounts there is indeed no
doubt that His physique
depiction reconciles with the anatomy of a homo
sapien; bearing limbs, hands, eyes and even an ass
to sit on a throne.The
only known homo sapien that exhibits such traits is
man and man alone!

hahahahahaa! Spot On Brother!

These foreign christians are man-worshippers in the truest sense! grin

They worship man but say they worship god.

TUFIAKWA!

our ancestors were wise.
Re: ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:24am On Dec 17, 2013
Victoriousvic:
If you say so.

My question is, what makes you think these are not "man-gods"?

simple. because they are not men.

Take for example Sarkin Isoki.

Sarkin Iskoki is the Black God.

The literal translation is "King of the Iska" or "King of the Winds" or "King of the Spirits/Gods".

Sarkin Iskoki represents creation.

Sarkin Iskoki was not a man. It is just a word we use to describe our Supreme God.
Re: ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike!!! by zealed64: 10:28am On Dec 17, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

hahahahahaa! Spot On Brother!

These foreign christians are man-worshippers in the truest sense! grin

They worship man but say they worship god.

TUFIAKWA!

our ancestors were wise.

Our ancestors were not wise enough when it comes to worshipping some weak god/ gods...the gods were stupidly powerless and cowards for not stopping the foreigners when they invaded our lands and infected us with worshipping foreign(jewish/ arab) Gods!
Re: ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike!!! by shakaz(m): 10:33am On Dec 17, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

hes a man who thinks hes a God or Gods son.

How the heck can a SPiritual Force / GOD give birth to a human man.

doesnt make sense. If that is true, then Im also a son of God and you must all worship me.
wow I'm surprised @ the level of your intelect, you hit the nail right on the head..infact nobe normal nail na 8inches nail o.

But the truth is jesus the messiah neva equates himself with God it was the people of those dayz and religious men who were God hungry that committed such blasphemy.. Mathew 19vs17 reads why callest thou me good there is none good but one,that is GOD...so if he would reject good that common men would gladly accept then he would surely disown you on the day of resurection for calling him GOD or only Betrothed son of GOD.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike!!! by abdulo4real: 10:34am On Dec 17, 2013
Nawaaaaaaaaaoooooooo!!!!! So this thread has changed what name do we now give it.
Re: ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike!!! by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 17, 2013
[b][/b]
PAGAN 9JA:

see your dirty mouth.

anywayz I would rather worship the ancient Gods, than worship a dirty nose-picking greedy jew.
where in any of my staments did u see me claim any God I worship is jew? U are so lost! Do u even knw if I worship any God? And what make u think ur so called wild animals related name gods aren't worse na another nose picking jew god? I am certain they are the root of all the evil in the world this days, gay, stealing, fornicating, adultry, killings, curruption, witout them, the world wuld hv been a much better place
Re: ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:35am On Dec 17, 2013
zealed64:

Our ancestors were not wise enough when it comes to worshipping some weak god/ gods...the gods were stupidly powerless and cowards for not stopping the foreigners when they invaded our lands and infected us with worshipping foreign(jewish/ arab) Gods!

Are you crazy or what, calling the Gods cowards. you must be outta your head!

The Gods are Spiritual Forces and do not interfere directly in human affairs.

Tomorrow if you fail in your exam, will you blame it on God

The point here is that, the Gods only help those who sacrifce something in return and who help themselves.

We were never a united force against the colonists. There were many traitors amongst our ranks sef. There are so many factors involved.
Re: ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike!!! by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 17, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

your father is a bush animal. go worship you animilistic n.aked jew god jesus.
wow! Did I hit u there? bring it on! I called ur gods bush animals, and u claim my father is a bush animal. In conclusion, ur family woship my father. + one to ur gods! More revelations pls!
Re: ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:39am On Dec 17, 2013
aux409: [b][/b] where in any of my staments did u see me claim any God I worship is jew? U are so lost! Do u even knw if I worship any God? And what make u think ur so called wild animals related name gods aren't worse na another nose picking jew god? I am certain they are the root of all the evil in the world this days, gay, stealing, fornicating, adultry, killings, curruption, witout them, the world wuld hv been a much better place

You are either an Arab worshipper or a Jew worshipper.

no self-respecting Pagan or even atheist for that marra, will insult his own ancestors Gods.

These days Nigeria is a mostly christian-muslim country. Not just Nigeria, but most of the world.

How then can you blame it on our Traditional Gods. something must be wrong with your gods sef, since now you guyz are the ones in power.

We had such great Pagan Kingdoms in the past, like AroChukwu, Benin Empire, Hausa Bakwai, etc.

All your foreign religions destroyed all that. We were a proud and independant peoples. NOw we are slaves to all those things your mentioned.

The ball is in your court.
Re: ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:40am On Dec 17, 2013
aux409: wow! Did I hit u there? bring it on! I called ur gods bush animals, and u claim my father is a bush animal. In conclusion, ur family woship my father. + one to ur gods! More revelations pls!

I didnt accept that my Gods are bush animals, whereas you accepted your fada is a bush animal for giving birth to you.

so + 1 to you.
Re: ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike!!! by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 17, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

simple. because they are not men.

Take for example Sarkin Isoki.

Sarkin Iskoki is the Black God.

The literal translation is "King of the Iska" or "King of the Winds" or "King of the Spirits/Gods".

Sarkin Iskoki represents creation.

Sarkin Iskoki was not a man. It is just a word we use to describe our Supreme God.
And how do you know this?
Re: ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike!!! by omojisola(m): 10:42am On Dec 17, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
i hate jesus the jewwwwwwwwww.
then u dnt have life,d earlier d beta 4 u,may God 4gv u ur transgressions and show u mercy
Re: ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:43am On Dec 17, 2013
Victoriousvic:
And how do you know this?

Because I'm a Bamaguje. undecided
Re: ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike!!! by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 17, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

I didnt accept that my Gods are bush animals, whereas you accepted your fada is a bush animal for giving birth to you.

so + 1 to you.
well, so far he is a bush animal, u fucking think I care? Lolz u knw me not human! So far I accept he is a bush animal, and ur gods are bush animals, then ur generation hv no choice than to worship him as one of their god! + or -

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do I Get Admission Into University Of Ghana? / Unijos Direct Entry 2015/2016 Admissions / Maduka University College Enugu Is Currently Admitting Jss 1,2 And SS 1 Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.