Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (494271 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ditha(f): 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
My undergradwas in biological sciences(botany)
DAramis:

Okay, but your undergraduate is still under Forestry right?

Thanks for the heads up. I will check the link out and see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by DAramis: 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
ditha:

My undergrad was in biological sciences(botany)
Okay, congrats once more.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Mantoso(m): 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
Could anyone please suggest a school I can apply to with 3.41 CGPA?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by LOKOLESCO(m): 9:53pm On Oct 08, 2020
chrisviral:
[b][/b]
Master Card Foundation scholarship is a full tuition, living expenses, meals and allowance scholarship, including job provision upon graduation, for sub-saharan africans.
For both undergraduates and graduates in all field except medicine (pls refer to the university for courses available).
The scholarship is obtainable in the below mentioned universities, applicants are required to apply direct to the university via a special way ( see university's websites).
The universities are:
University of toronto.
University of British columbia.
McGill University. (All in Canada).

Michigan state University.
Stanford University.
Arizona state University.
Wellesley College.
University. Of california bekelley.
Duke University.
University of american, Beirut. (All in US)

KNUST
Asheshi University. (Both in Ghana).

University of pretoria.
African leaders Academy. (Both in south Africa).

Makerere university kenya

Now my reason for this thread.
} If you have applied to any or all of this universities, let's talk here and exchange ideas while we wait for the results.

}If you want to apply, ask me any question, and I will try to answer you as poSsible as I can, just throw d question, plus other already applied applicants can also contribute.

Abeg all those wey apply, we need to talk, ASAP.

P.S: Deadlines are around d corner.
MOD, front page abeg. thanks.
I want to apply sir,pls link pls
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ditha(f): 1:04am On Oct 09, 2020

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sam2babatunde(m): 4:10am On Oct 09, 2020
linked:
Don't bother applying.

Hello... I want to know if I can also apply with a 2.2 grad. Then if you have the email of the admission, so I can start up my application in case I'm eligible.
Thank you
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sam2babatunde(m): 4:14am On Oct 09, 2020
ditha:
Hi, I didn't apply to this particular school so I don't really know the process, I just saw the post and thought to share here. Perhaps u can use LinkedIn to connect with some scholars there

Hello... Pls I would love to know if I'm eligible for the scholarship, though I graduated with a 2.2/4.3cgpa. And pls can you help me with the link for the email to start up the application should in case. Thank you.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ditha(f): 7:14am On Oct 09, 2020
Hi, only first class and second class upper grades are eligible
Sam2babatunde:

Hello... Pls I would love to know if I'm eligible for the scholarship, though I graduated with a 2.2/4.3cgpa. And pls can you help me with the link for the email to start up the application should in case. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Herbertstan: 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2020
ditha:
Hi, only first class and second class upper grades are eligible

Hello Ditha
Can you oblige me by sending the procedures for the application at UBC?

Regards.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ditha(f): 5:43am On Oct 10, 2020
http://mcfscholars.ubc.ca/apply/graduate/

Herbertstan:

Hello Ditha
Can you oblige me by sending the procedures for the application at UBC?

Regards.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nabeeq(m): 8:52am On Oct 10, 2020
MCF UBC is on guys.

http://mcfscholars.ubc.ca/apply/graduate/

Sciences Po is out as well.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nabeeq(m): 8:57am On Oct 10, 2020
@ditha, can I send you a PM please?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ditha(f): 10:08am On Oct 10, 2020
Go ahead
Nabeeq:
@ditha, can I send you a PM please?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Arinze01(m): 3:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
ditha:
Go ahead
e

Hello House!

Trust our day is going peachy.

I'm a 1st class graduate from the University of Lagos ( 2019 graduate).

I write vis-à-vis MasterCard foundation scholarship. I currently submitted my application for University of Edinburgh MasterCard foundation scholarship, pls can I also apply for UBC MasterCard scholarship? Will it have an effect on University of Edinburgh?

Hence, to widen my options and make me competitive.

Thanks in anticipation!

Cheers!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ditha(f): 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hi

You can apply to as many as possible
Arinze01:
e

Hello House!

Trust our day is going peachy.

I'm a 1st class graduate from the University of Lagos ( 2019 graduate).

I write vis-à-vis MasterCard foundation scholarship. I currently submitted my application for University of Edinburgh MasterCard foundation scholarship, pls can I also apply for UBC MasterCard scholarship? Will it have an effect on University of Edinburgh?

Hence, to widen my options and make me competitive.

Thanks in anticipation!

Cheers!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Paultaiwo101: 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
DEAR SCHOLARS, JOIN MCF SCHOLARSHIP WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW
����

https:///DQjp8jaqkHUJcQsRBc8EXT
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Paultaiwo101: 5:49pm On Oct 10, 2020
[quote author=Paultaiwo101 post=94808128]DEAR SCHOLARS, JOIN MCF SCHOLARSHIP WHATSAPP GROUP BELOW
����

https://chat(DOT)whatsapp(DOT)com/DQjp8jaqkHUJcQsRBc8EXT

REPLACE (DOT) with the full stop. Sign

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Arinze01(m): 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
ditha:
Hi

You can apply to as many as possible

Okay, I get..

Hope it won't have any effect on the previous one cos I'm scared to apply for another MasterCard scholarship.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nabeeq(m): 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
Lol, just give it a try. There's no side effect.

Cheers!
Arinze01:

Okay, I get..

Hope it won't have any effect on the previous one cos I'm scared to apply for another MasterCard scholarship.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by lajid: 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
Nabeeq:
Lol, just give it a try. There's no side effect.

Cheers!

Please sir, I'm a first class final year student of accounting. I hope to finish so by God's grace, I have a dream to pursue my masters abroad based on scholarship. It's my research that lead me here, please I need guidance on how to do so.

Can one apply for this scholarship before NYSC and how do I do so. Will be expecting your reply sir?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by suleyoung(m): 7:01am On Oct 12, 2020
[quote author=lajid post=94839784]

Please sir, I'm a first class final year student of accounting. I hope to finish so by God's grace, I have a dream to pursue my masters abroad based on scholarship. It's my research that lead me here, please I need guidance on how to do so.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by suleyoung(m): 7:04am On Oct 12, 2020
suleyoung:

also an accounting Graduate.
you need to have your statement of result/ transcript ready to make your application smooth and easy. also try to talk to your lecturers so they can help you with recommendation letters vital to your application. All the best and hope you graduate with that First class�
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ditha(f): 10:14am On Oct 12, 2020
You should also get some volunteer experience[quote author=suleyoung post=94854059][/quote]
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by suleyoung(m): 12:08pm On Oct 12, 2020
ditha:
You should also get some volunteer experience
yea. sure!!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by lajid: 12:08pm On Oct 12, 2020
ditha:
You should also get some volunteer experience

Can you give an example please?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by lajid: 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2020
suleyoung:

yea. sure!!

Any example or recommendation. Clueless to these things
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by LuckyKeys1: 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2020
I just finished submitting my application for the MasterCard Foundation scholarship program. pls I want to know if a Higher National Diploma (HND) holder would be considered
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ditha(f): 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2020
Just acquire some leadership experience, like leading a
social group in school, organize outreaches, organize seminars, do personal projects, NYSC CDS etc.
lajid:

Can you give an example please?

4 Likes

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by lajid: 11:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
ditha:
Just acquire some leadership experience, like leading a
social group in school, organize outreaches, organize seminars, do personal projects, NYSC CDS etc.

Oh ok, thanks.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 13, 2020
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by suleyoung(m): 10:13am On Oct 13, 2020
LuckyKeys1:
I just finished submitting my application for the MasterCard Foundation scholarship program. pls I want to know if a Higher National Diploma (HND) holder would be considered
actually I haven't heard of anyone applying with HND before.
all the best sir
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nabeeq(m): 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2020
Read the thread from page 246
Lymarh:
Hello house. I am about applying for Mcgills scholarship. Am i to send my documents to the department email or the school email?

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.