Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:49 AM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (494264 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ok. U shud still get their mail soon
mayorxyneyo:

Sent mine about one or two weeks ago too
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Gbemik: 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2020
Good evening everyone, please I would like to ask question in regards to our reference letter for UBC MasterCard form, are we permitted to attach the ref letter to the forms or the refree must send it directly to MasterCard.
I will really appreciate a timely response
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by DanielNmecha: 1:27am On Oct 28, 2020
pstmikol1:

Hi please is there any MasterCard scholarship in undergraduate category? If there is, please tell me the available ones.. thanks

Yes!
Ashesi University
Makerere University
Kwame Nkrumah Uni of Science & Technology
African Leadership Academy
Etc
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by DanielNmecha: 1:31am On Oct 28, 2020
ditha:
There are quite a lot but i dont know them but i think Francepo has undergrad category, university of Berkeley too I guess.. please do your research, there are quite a lot of MCF undergrad programs

The University of California, Berkeley no longer accept application for MCFS into their undergraduate program. They, however, accept for postgraduate studies.

The schools accepting undergraduate application are African schools.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ditha(f): 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
You can attach it to the application package
Gbemik:
Good evening everyone, please I would like to ask question in regards to our reference letter for UBC MasterCard form, are we permitted to attach the ref letter to the forms or the refree must send it directly to MasterCard.
I will really appreciate a timely response
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Gbemik: 12:41pm On Oct 28, 2020
Thanks for the response
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nabeeq(m): 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2020
My McGill people... Any news? Heard EE sent out their nomination mail already.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nabeeq(m): 12:22am On Oct 29, 2020
I know someone who got a mail. It's Electrical Engineering though.
Lymarh:
No news yet o. Msc Food science coordinator said till November ending. Plz where did u get the news from?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Ibks100(m): 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
Anybody submitted application to Mastercard SciencePo yet?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Ibks100(m): 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2020
Paultaiwo101:
I submitted my application for SciencePO today. Pls note that today is the deadline. If you want to apply, u can still do that before 12am today 18th October, 2020.

Where did you submit to? Sciences Po portal?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 29, 2020
The deadline for McGill and UoE is tomorrow. Kindly apply if you haven't.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Chukeg: 8:50pm On Oct 29, 2020
Lymarh:
The deadline for UBC and UoE is tomorrow. Kindly apply if you haven't.
UBC is 6th Nov
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
McGill rather. Was a mistake
Chukeg:

UBC is 6th Nov

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by adefabiyusuf: 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
ditha:
You can attach it to the application package
Please are we to print out the form and fill it with PEN or we should just fill the form as it is on MS word. I am really confuse
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Houston17(m): 7:37am On Oct 30, 2020
Chukeg:

UBC is 6th Nov

The 6th is for eligibility package but the deadline for application is December, can't remember the specific date tho

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ditha(f): 12:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
You can do either but MS word is preferable. Edit on MS-word,then convert to pdf when you are done
adefabiyusuf:

Please are we to print out the form and fill it with PEN or we should just fill the form as it is on MS word. I am really confuse
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by mayorxyneyo: 7:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
[quote author=Houston17 post=95489062]

The 6th is for eligibility package but the deadline for application is December, can't remember the specific date tho[/quote

Wanna get this straight, I filled the eligibility/admissibility form and submitted to UBC (Faculty of Food Science) but till date, I have not received any info on my eligibility. Should I be worried about 6th November as deadline for eligibility package or I'm still on track to receive a response from UBC about my eligibility to apply for Mastercard scholarship after 6th November?

Thanks folks!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Houston17(m): 9:42pm On Oct 30, 2020
[quote author=mayorxyneyo post=95510777][/quote]

No you don't need to. When did you submit? If it has exceeded two weeks, reach out to them
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Thatjoyce: 11:35am On Oct 31, 2020
ditha:
You can do either but MS word is preferable. Edit on MS-word, then convert to pdf when you are done

Have you been able to edit on MS-Word properly? The document is somehow.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ditha(f): 7:09am On Nov 02, 2020
Umm...I didn't have any issues when I did it though
Thatjoyce:

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by maestro09: 10:27am On Nov 02, 2020
Thatjoyce:

You can also convert it pdf and fill it with Adobe pdf, whichever you feel will look presentable.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by jayjaycool(m): 2:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
Can one still send email to department for nomination eligibility to McGill university as at today Nov 2nd?

If yes, the SOP how can one stay within the 350words stated. I feel it is too small or is there another official SOP that comes later that is expected to be more detailed.

If i can still email to be nominated, Can anyone guide on how to find who to email on Mining Engineering and Occupational Health.

Thanks everyone.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nabeeq(m): 6:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
Hi, you can find the list of the program coordinators here: https://www.mcgill.ca/mastercardfdn-scholars/files/mastercardfdn-scholars/mcf_graduate_program_contacts_202122.2.pdf

Check for your dept and send a mail.

All the best bro.
jayjaycool:
Can one still send email to department for nomination eligibility to McGill university as at today Nov 2nd?

If yes, the SOP how can one stay within the 350words stated. I feel it is too small or is there another official SOP that comes later that is expected to be more detailed.

If i can still email to be nominated, Can anyone guide on how to find who to email on Mining Engineering and Occupational Health.

Thanks everyone.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by jayjaycool(m): 11:20pm On Nov 02, 2020
Nabeeq:
Hi, you can find the list of the program coordinators here: https://www.mcgill.ca/mastercardfdn-scholars/files/mastercardfdn-scholars/mcf_graduate_program_contacts_202122.2.pdf

Check for your dept and send a mail.

All the best bro.
Thanks for your swift response.

What is your take in the Statement Of Purpose max word count of 350words on the site. Getting the key things into 350words looks like a hard nut.

Is there anyone that can confirm the thing for me from any McGill mcf scholar or alumni.

Should I just write not minding that 350Words max or find a way to keep it that short.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ditha(f): 9:26am On Nov 03, 2020
This SOP is for department nomination so please stay within the 350 words limit, if u pass this stage, you will be directedto write the Mastercard essays
jayjaycool:

What is your take in the Statement Of Purpose max word count of 350words on the site. Getting the key things into 350words looks like a hard nut.

Is there anyone that can confirm the thing for me from any McGill mcf scholar or alumni.

Should I just write not minding that 350Words max or find a way to keep it that short.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Deltayankeeboi: 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2020
ditha:
This SOP is for department nomination so please stay within the 350 words limit, if u pass this stage, you will be directedto write the Mastercard essays
Whatsup Ditha, when are you finally going to Canada?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by jayjaycool(m): 5:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
ditha:
This SOP is for department nomination so please stay within the 350 words limit, if u pass this stage, you will be directed to write the Mastercard essays

Thanks so much; this is what I want to be sure of.

I will get this sorted out this night.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nabeeq(m): 10:22pm On Nov 03, 2020
I'd advise you to try and state your motivation, and why do you think you are fit/qualify for the program.
Also, keep your word limits between 350.

jayjaycool:

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by adefabiyusuf: 10:31pm On Nov 03, 2020
ditha:
You can do either but MS word is preferable. Edit on MS-word,then convert to pdf when you are done
But what of the Signature aspect, how did you do it.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by jayjaycool(m): 1:17am On Nov 04, 2020
Nabeeq:
I'd advise you to try and state your motivation, and why do you think you are fit/qualify for the program.
Also, keep your word limits between 350.

Thanks for your feedback. I'm just seeing this now but I'm done.
The only confusion I had was if this was the only SOP needed which was cleared.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ditha(f): 7:21am On Nov 04, 2020
You can sign digitally on Adobe pdf reader. That's wat I did
adefabiyusuf:

But what of the Signature aspect, how did you do it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.