Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,055 members, 7,890,473 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:34 PM

She Recognized His Voice.... I Don't Understand - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Recognized His Voice.... I Don't Understand (1508 Views)

She Recognized Me After Sixteen Years. / I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. / I Don't Understand My Girl! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Recognized His Voice.... I Don't Understand by shutupp: 10:02am On Dec 17, 2013
This kinda funny but really I think there's more to it., few months back I was in another state I met a girl and we talked a little for 2 wks I got her number and traveled back to lagos, we talked on phone for like 7 times, and all of a sudden I didn't call her again for like 3months so I called her yesterday with a new number as I was about to introduce myself she said 'I know I recognize your voice' and the truth is I have a normal voice like everyone else so she recognizing it after a long while wen we haven't even talked much, LADIES does that mean she's always thinking about me? grin
Re: She Recognized His Voice.... I Don't Understand by sweettease(f): 10:04am On Dec 17, 2013
undecided undecided undecided
Re: She Recognized His Voice.... I Don't Understand by skydeep(f): 10:07am On Dec 17, 2013
Smh
Re: She Recognized His Voice.... I Don't Understand by shutupp: 10:08am On Dec 17, 2013
sweet-tease:
undecided undecided undecided
angry angry angry
Re: She Recognized His Voice.... I Don't Understand by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 17, 2013
Dey console yourself
Re: She Recognized His Voice.... I Don't Understand by longjohnsilver: 10:13am On Dec 17, 2013
She said "I recognise ur voice" that is very possible since you guys talk on fone...#harshmodeactivated

she didn't mention your name guy, she for don forget say u exist sef...so stop blushing
Re: She Recognized His Voice.... I Don't Understand by shutupp: 11:23am On Dec 17, 2013
JudismphD: Dey console yourself
Watin b ur own sef, at least let me console small na
Re: She Recognized His Voice.... I Don't Understand by sammoe(m): 11:39am On Dec 17, 2013
hehe...wetin I no go hear again.

Mr OP abeg no delude yourself. She may have been thinking of you; though it's very unlikely.

For instance, I recognise voices (almost) very accurately. I still remember how ppl I last heard from 8, 10, 12 years ago sound like.
Re: She Recognized His Voice.... I Don't Understand by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 17, 2013
And then? undecided
Re: She Recognized His Voice.... I Don't Understand by Onyenna(m): 12:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
Jeeeeez!!! @Shutupp, are you kidding me!!!!??
Re: She Recognized His Voice.... I Don't Understand by DukeNija(m): 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2013
skydeep: Smh

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Recognized His Voice.... I Don't Understand by ITbomb(m): 1:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
Some odd sounding voice are easy to remember especially if it sounds like a frog. How can you ever forget that?
Re: She Recognized His Voice.... I Don't Understand by MEGA4BILLION(m): 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2013
She may not be thinking about you, there people that recognise people by voice very well. If I have talk with you before, you dont need to introduce yourself on phone even with a strange number.
Re: She Recognized His Voice.... I Don't Understand by gabriel4u(m): 1:51pm On Dec 17, 2013
According to your post, you said that she said "I recognize your voice" and she never mentioned your name, don't u fink she might be mistaking you for some1 else wen u flop down to say ur name ya self? And really f she thinks about u, come on bro, she would have called, ladies care when they love. That's ma view.
Re: She Recognized His Voice.... I Don't Understand by Kslib(m): 1:59pm On Dec 17, 2013
Lol.. OP you dey feel fly cos for your mind----- she remember your voice cos she dey think about you shey? grin

Bros, abeg wake-up from sleep cos the fact that she remembered your voice doesnt mean she was thinking about you.. Every one's voice is unique,carries a diff signature and registers as something 'diff' from other voices in the ears of the listener and besdies, voices are very easy to recognize sef..

The fact that you guys even talked for 2weeks sef should be more than enough for you to r ealize t hat its normal for her to recognize your voice.. Erm you didnt tell us how the conversation went or did she cut the call after she said she knew it was you? grin
Re: She Recognized His Voice.... I Don't Understand by tellwisdom: 2:01pm On Dec 17, 2013
Oya, go Zenith bank go collect money. Mugu undecided
Re: She Recognized His Voice.... I Don't Understand by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2013
"I must make front page by fire by force", now this? But why OP? U no get job?
Re: She Recognized His Voice.... I Don't Understand by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2013
We give uppppppp!!!

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: She Recognized His Voice.... I Don't Understand by 2sizzlin(m): 7:18am On Dec 18, 2013
Seriously, ppl don't sound differently to me on phone. If we've had a conversation in person before, I would recognise your voice on phone in an instance.

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Do When You Quarrel Too Often In A Relationship? / 18 Karat Or 24 Karat Gold Wedding Ring: Which Will You Pick? / Fake Friends {picture}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.