Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,839 members, 7,945,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:17 AM

PR And Social Media Management. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / PR And Social Media Management. (894 Views)

Lagos State Ministry Of Youth And Social Development Empowerment Program / Digital Marketing - Social Media Management Training Course / Sales, Marketing, Advertising & PR : Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PR And Social Media Management. by Richiy(f): 11:17am On Dec 17, 2013
Good morning all. Recently, I had a proposal by a friend to do the PR and Social Media Management for his company. He has so much faith in me that I do not want to let him down. So, am baring it to interested nairalanders that I know little about it. I have been researching but it would not be complete without learning from those with experience. So, please, help a sister and contribute. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: PR And Social Media Management. by Richiy(f): 11:49am On Dec 17, 2013
Please people, dont just read and pass. Drop your contributions too.
Re: PR And Social Media Management. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 17, 2013
i hope this helps!...find out the needs of his business,develop a plan with clear key performance indicators,showing which social media channels you intend to use(facebook,twitter,ad-campaigns etc).oh i almost forgot SEO(search engine optimization)

Above all your story-telling skills and your ability to engage your target audience will go a long way to help

if your friend needs a website and professional SEO,you could buzz us,as we have an office in enugu

http://www.webservenigeria.com
Re: PR And Social Media Management. by Richiy(f): 5:40pm On Dec 17, 2013
Thanks alot for your contribution. Coincidentally, am in Enugu and if I need your assistance, I would buzz you. Am having my first meeting this evening. Am still nervous, but I would be okay.
Re: PR And Social Media Management. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2013
dont fall my hands oh!....lol....goodluck
Re: PR And Social Media Management. by Valon4ego(m): 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2013
Richiy: Thanks alot for your contribution. Coincidentally, am in Enugu and if I need your assistance, I would buzz you. Am having my first meeting this evening. Am still nervous, but I would be okay.
hello dear, how did it go? I trust you to handle yourself sha
Re: PR And Social Media Management. by Bimboscoo: 2:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
Social Media Management is so wide and very technical. I hope you can handle it when the pressure starts setting in. First, you need a logo for the company, totally seperate the business from the owner's identity. You need to identify your pool of audience in order to direct your effort to the right channel. As of now, facebook and twitter still take the lead as per medium. But don't over look google+ too. It depends on the type of business. Is it service oriented or product oriented? That would enable you to drw a plan. Obviously, his budget too would go a long way to determine what he gets. Then the strategy to use. You either start by renting a downline for him or what you call JV or you start building his own downline. Depending on what he wants, you can do direct sales or what we call wetting the appetite before sales. You can also do promotions and campaigns directing them from the emails and text messages to register on his facebook page to earn promotional vouchers and numbers.

(1) (Reply)

Way Of Earning Passive Income / Thank You Nairaland / See What I Do With My Own God Given Talent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.