Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,342 members, 7,974,455 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:08 AM

I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 (38399 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by fijiano202(m): 9:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
Sweetlemon:
He's 32 not 34.
Plenty of time to maybe start doing some kind of business on the side and keep watering it until it grows well enough to bring in at least an extra 40k a month.
Gosh!
Guys! Where are your God-given drives to succeed mehn? Don't you get motivated when you see men like Dangote and Adenuga? It doesn't always have to be a paid employment dammit! Think! Invest! Explore!
Damn!
you are right,it depends on an individual,everyone has a drive but sometimes we need a push to work and with the way he constructed his post and the words chosen it proves the OP is the contempted kinda guy,hes living an ok life with the 70k salary
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Hkana: 9:38pm On Dec 19, 2013
BoboYekini:
Like what? A tsunami?
Not everybody has that pop culture-acquired expensive taste you know. Many would do just fine with food, clothes and shelter.
If you mean unforseen renal failure and other such costly ailments, then I'm sure the rich also cry.

Gbam! You said it all; couldn't have said it better.

Dunno why some peeps be acting like they know it all or that their plans are fail-proof when obviously they don't/aren't.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
fijiano202: instead of you to advice and talk to her to be a better person u are supporting are bad flaws,the funny part is no-one is attacking u cos u didnt act childish

U attack her, she attacks you!
What exactly are her 'bad flaws'?
She has a right to her opinion and I respect the part where she's not even rigid with dose opinions...if you convince her in a sensible way, she's always ready to see things from another angle! But y'all wld just pounce on her and expect her to be doing what? Kissing you in return?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by fijiano202(m): 9:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
kulyie: but you are not rude and insultive abi?
Dooogggg!
Would you stop barking,please shocked
Firstly am sincerely sorry if i insulted you in anyway.Secondly we are who we are,humans dont change we only get better,Am not gonna marry or date u or have any thought of sort,am just trying to advice u to become better cos i pity the unlucky guy who may think he has found a wife.i would say this same words to my Sister or friends.Try to be a better Person
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Rummenigge(m): 9:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
@kulyie no offense oo but ur always throwing tantrums at people, and you are gradually gaining reputation for being 'notorious' here on Nairaland. I don't always comment on threads here, most times I just observe things as a guest and I always see ur comments. I know sometimes people provoke u but learn to ignore them sometimes, ur always trying hard to reply everyone. Lastly, try working on ur attitude pls. Thanks, God bless u.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2013
dick hardener: If i sound silly and you tell me "you are bereft of knowledge" i will take it as a compliment and ask you for a better pattern of thought offcourse that is if you hv a superior one to offer. So once again she is bereft of basic sense. Reasons 1. She did not read the entirety of his post prior to devaluating Op's choices.2. Her train of thoughts with regards to a correlation btwn money and marraige is warped..( stewards get married u know). 3. She is aggressive and abhors a warped sense of importance judging from her stern warning to royal roy. And above all it is psycotic to think your e- warnings truly serve as effective deterrents
gringringringrin orisirisi.nothing wey i no go see for nl.anyway mr d1ck hardner (perverts tie po ni bi bayi na,but iyen o kan mi,eni to ba wawakuwa lomaririkuri)

so back to the issue,your posts looks more amusing and hilarious than advisory,i swearugawd you are too funny :p
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by GentleFrank(m): 9:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
Good !
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 19, 2013
Rummenigge: @kulyie no offense oo but ur always throwing tantrums at people, and you are gradually gaining reputation for being 'notorious' here on Nairaland. I don't always comment on threads here, most times I just observe things as a guest and I always see ur comments. I know sometimes people provoke u but learn to ignore them sometimes, ur always trying hard to reply everyone. Lastly, try working on ur attitude pls. Thanks, God bless u.
i can ignore and i have ignored people that indirectly or cleverly insult me,because if they are man or woman enough they will adress me directly,but i will NEVER IGNORE SOMEONE WHO DIRECTLY AND DELIBERATLY ATTACKS ME WITHOUT PROVOCATION.I RESPECT THOSE WHO RESPECT THEMSELVES FIRST AND OTHERS AROUND THEM.

There are some people i wont even talk to anyhow because they respect themselves and respect others,infact,i will laugh it over and joke about it,but if i didnt offend you before and you attack me without provoking you in anyway,i will definetly give WHOEVER,THE TASTE OF THEIR OWN INSULTS SO THAT THEY WILL KNOW THAT YOU DONT GIVE WHAT YOU CANT TAKE

AS PER MY attitude :MY PERSONALIty stays with me but my attitude depends ON INDIVIDUALS
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
fijiano202: Firstly am sincerely sorry if i insulted you in anyway.Secondly we are who we are,humans dont change we only get better,Am not gonna marry or date u or have any thought of sort,am just trying to advice u to become better cos i pity the unlucky guy who may think he has found a wife.i would say this same words to my Sister or friends.Try to be a better Person
i am sorry too for calling you a dog,but please and please for christ sakes i did not beg,request or ask for advice

STOP GIVING ME ADVICE,I DONT NEED IT,YOU ARE FREE TO GIVE IT TO YOUR SISTER LIKE YOU SAID,I DONT NEED IT

thirdly that i or anybody at all,in or out of nl do not agree or subscribe to your own school of though does not mean you should start calling names.everybody or anybody doesnt have to agree to your line of thought,i dont owe you that and you dont owe me either.we werent brought up in the same house,we didnt pass through the same womb,our faces are different so our line of thoughts will be different.that i dont agree to yours doesnt make me a bad person,that you dont agree to mine doesnt make you a bad person.moreover,there is something called

TOLERANCE,RESPECTING DIFFERENCES IN VIEWS,OPINIONS,IDEAS AND IDEALS.thats what makes the world diverse.thank you!
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
alutacontinua:

U attack her, she attacks you!
What exactly are her 'bad flaws'?
She has a right to her opinion and I respect the part where she's not even rigid with dose opinions...if you convince her in a sensible way, she's always ready to see things from another angle! But y'all wld just pounce on her and expect her to be doing what? Kissing you in return?
i tire o.moreover nl is another place to learn from others experiences and for those that make it their career attacking for the sake of it,will get theirs.i have a serious thick anti bullying skin whether on nl or out of nl.i dont know what some people think they are anyway
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
sucess001:

and you think insulting her makes you right or reflects well on you?
no mind am.a case of kettle calling pot black
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Rummenigge(m): 10:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
kulyie: i am sorry too for calling you a dog,but please and please for christ sakes i did not beg,request or ask for advice

STOP GIVING ME ADVICE,I DONT NEED IT,YOU ARE FREE TO GIVE IT TO YOUR SISTER LIKE YOU SAID,I DONT NEED IT

thirdly that i or anybody at all,in or out of nl do not agree or subscribe to your own school of though does not mean you should start calling names.everybody or anybody doesnt have to agree to your line of thought,i dont owe you that and you dont owe me either.we werent brought up in the same house,we didnt pass through the same womb,our faces are different so our line of thoughts will be different.that i dont agree to yours doesnt make me a bad person,that you dont agree to mine doesnt make you a bad person.moreover,there is something called

TOLERANCE,RESPECTING DIFFERENCES IN VIEWS,OPINIONS,IDEAS AND IDEALS.thats what makes the world diverse.thank you!
Way to go. Good nite.
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
shizzle11:

Did you say apology? Dafuq are you on about? Why should he apologise? Doesn't he also have the right to air his opinion? Pls pls pls .....
Did you see where she said the op has "misplaced priority"? Who is she to define the ops priority for him?
That on its own is an insult to the op.

Does the ops priority have to align with what she considers right priority? And why can't the op desire to marry now.

Even if his financial base/income is not ideal for you, it doesn't mean he won't get a girl that will consider his income level acceptable.

A beg carry your I to know face gutter....mtchwwww
what exactly are you so insecure about.work more on yourself before feeling like someone who can advice another :/
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 19, 2013
Rummenigge: Way to go. Good nite.
same to you
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
shizzle11:

UTTER BULLSHIT!
get a life!
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 19, 2013
blakky97:

Go and check your head
go and check how wide your va g1na is

:/
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by cheche98(f): 10:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
olumide098: Baba You really messed Up putting this kinda tinx online here..women of nowadays dont want to settle for less...all what i want You to do now is to pray to God for direction...U dont need to be disturbing yourself the right person will definitely come depends on your look as well...like me i lost my relationship..I mean 7 years relationship...do u know what i did? i shut down my heart for women for one good year and the following year i opened door for every women..Now i have like 7 ladies..seeking God face to know which one to marry....baba wake up oooo
I think the op is smart.... He might be rich but pretend to be poor.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by alphawg(m): 10:44pm On Dec 19, 2013
Baby mama:

You make 60k a month probably living in a "face me I shoot you " and you wan marry? shocked shocked shocked
Chai
Women don suffer
Do you know how much SMA gold costs
Diaper Nko?
Now d bolded really cracked me up.
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 19, 2013
dick hardener: Na person go put this one for house.
well,i am not a piece of furniture or t.v set that 'they go put for house'

make use of your number 6 if you have to quote me
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by shizzle11(m): 10:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Who is above 30?

Besides I'm faaarrrrr from being single. VERY far! See, most of what Sweetlemon says on NL on issues such as this are borne from personal experience or I just keep shut!

I have dated 4 broke guys in the past and I loved them asnd was ready to settle with 2 of them. Two of them showed me PEPPER. The other two lacked focus and determination to succeed. But I praise Jesus for my life now.

If you are better off now without any of the four guys you mentioned above, then good for you.

It doesn't change the fact that you are making those ladies who are indicating interest feel ridiculed with your continued emphasis on their age

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
Magnanimity: Then prepare to cry, girl. You set the pace by getting too upset now u want to logically change your initial post
well i am not crying,why will i when i am not one of the emotionally clingy bimbos to cry for every petty issue,i am way to strong for that.

Mshewwwwwwwwwwww
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
dick hardener: But u are actually bereft of basic not even advanced knowledge
get lost you lousy,insignificant piece of thrash
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by shizzle11(m): 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
kulyie: what exactly are you so insecure about.work more on yourself before feeling like someone who can advice another :/
STFU!. It is you who jumps into advising others without even listening to understand what they said, typical of an 'I too sabi'. how silly.

kulyie: get a life!
Screw you!

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 19, 2013
Sweetlemon: @Kulyie, I feel you babes. I feel your frustration in trying to explain yourself to these people here who are no just being realistic here. Don't mind all these family section "I-too-sabi" people.

I wonder why they cannot understand that you are not saying that the OP must be a millionaire before getting married but that he should be more focused on trying to make himself a lil bit more comfortable!

I cannot for the life of me understand why a man of only 32 years will be in such a hurry to marry when he can hardly pay his house rent! Please, biko nu, what's the rush e jo? I would have understood if the guy had a girl he was madly in-love with who was also madly in-love with him and didn't mind suffering with him or if he had gotten his gf pregnant. But for for the OP to just wake up one morning and start looking for a wife in his present financial state?? o ga o!

We hear stuff about great rich men daily, we pray to be like them yet we are not ready to be like them. Look here, one of the reasons these men are where they are today because they know how to line up their priorities in life! Make yourself comfy before you think of others!

It is true that [b]some [/b]women have been lucky enough to marry poor men who later made it in life. But those same women will be the first to advice other young ladies not to try such a risk unless and except they are absolutely sure the man will succeed in life! Sometimes even when they look at the way they suffered when the man was poor, they still wonder if they made the right choice! What I am saying is that marriage without money to solve basic needs and make a family comfortable is second to hell on earth! Chikena!

So OP, biko nu, e jo, dan 'Allah, go and work harder, think harder on how to make more money and be more useful to yourself and wife will come in......naturally. Unless of course you have joined the growing league of men who want to get married just so they can find a financial "help meet"
lol,thanks sweet :*

you rock :*
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 19, 2013
shizzle11:
STFU!. It is you who jumps into advising others without even listening to understand what they said, typical of an 'I too sabi'. how silly.

Screw you!
are you frustrated or something? grin

you sound too obnoxious
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
shizzle11:

BULLSHIT!
looser,you suck!

What exactly is eating you up.o well,i can see who'se been all over me and stalking me all over nl.enjoy the ride!

You will sure be put in your place in due time 8-)
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by shizzle11(m): 11:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
kulyie: are you frustrated or something? grin

you sound too obnoxious
Far from it.
You and know who between us sound frustrated and obnoxious, at least the history of our posts in this thread will tell you that.

You are always full of yourself, is it an inherited disease of some sort?
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by shizzle11(m): 11:14pm On Dec 19, 2013
kulyie: looser,you suck!

What exactly is eating you up.o well,i can see who'se been all over me and stalking me all over nl.enjoy the ride!

You will sure be put in your place in due time 8-)
What is it about you that is worth stalking.?
And for you last statement, it will be quite an achievement, keep hoping.
Punk!
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
shizzle11:
Far from it.
You and know who between us sound frustrated and obnoxious, at least the history of our posts in this thread will tell you that.

You are always full of yourself, is it an inherited disease of some sort?
lmao.there is a difference between arrogance,self esteem,self confidence,meaning no when you mean no and stand on it even if heaven falls,but its stoopid you are tossed around by the wind.you have no clear direction of who you are,what you are and what you stand for.

And not evenOne million of you can make me be who i am not because of your internal insecurities.are you sure you have a life?

If you ask me,i dont think so because real men respect themselves and others,have no inferiority or superiority complex issues
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by shizzle11(m): 11:20pm On Dec 19, 2013
kulyie: lmao.there is a difference between arrogance,self esteem,self confidence,meaning no when you mean no and stand on it even if heaven falls,but its stoopid you are tossed around by the wind.you have no clear direction of who you are,what you are and what you stand for.

One million of you cannot make me be who i am not
And why in your deluded mind will you think I am trying to change you. Have got better things to do with the my time.

You really need to work on your warped way of reasoning. its sickening to say the least
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 19, 2013
shizzle11:
What is it about you that is worth stalking.?
And for you last statement, it will be quite an achievement, keep hoping.
Punk!
swine,go and count all the post you have been stalking me on..however,to avoid disgracing yourself you may need to start deleting and editing them grin

riff raff grin
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
shizzle11:
And why in your deluded mind will you think I am trying to change you. Have got better things to do with the my time.

You really need to work on your warped way of reasoning. its sickening to say the least
you have better things to do but you've been on nl for how many hours now? grin

liarrrrrrr grin good enough,time shows on each posts,so lets see who the busy one is :*

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? / I Am Tired Of My Marriage / Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.