Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,352 members, 7,974,470 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 05:11 AM

I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 (38401 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by NAJALYN: 8:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
Why not give this to God in prayer if you want to succeed?
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by drbre(m): 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
Anyone that reads your post without first reading the Mr Wife Seekers poat would be misguided towards believing that by any means you are speaking the truth. You sound very 'alright' but I have reasons to question your rationalisation. I agree with you that a man must first find a means of livelihood before thinking of a woman. However, do u recall that this same Mr Wife Seeker said that he earns between 60k and 70k per month. That's moderate by any Nigerian city standards. Except you live in another clime, I should ask how much you think he should earn before contemplating marriage. You sound like omo ti won ko, I plead that you should not misguide people. Taking care of a home can never be quantified successfully in naira and kobo and a man must be man enough to start..much more with a decent income. Selah!
kulyie: royal roy before i go into the issue,let this be the first and last time you adress me like that in such rude and contemptous tone,dont let this repeat itself,so i will just ignore that.i rarely get upset with edunjobis because i love them so much so dont tempt me

that being said,like i said before,the man doesnt need to be a billionaire before he settles down,he has to add VALUE TO HIMSELF BEFORE HE CAN ADD TO OTHERS AND RAISE A FAMILY.i am not saying he should be a parasite on anyone or vice versae but this issues are basic issues that require SOMETHING CALLED

COMMON SENSE and putting FIRST THINGS FIRST

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 19, 2013
@op u never know some nairaland girls ooooo,how I wish I can give u some secrets about what some of them they do,they will be the one to abuse u and at the same time you will receive a call from them,to confirm what am saying is if any lady from nairaland should give u a call make sure you get her nairaland username so when you get the username search for it,check her recent posts especially on your thread then you would see the same person abusing u and u will be shocked!!!!!I swear!!!just wait and see!!!!!r u a new nairalander?u should some nairaland girls than that now!!!good luck man!!!!

@and for people shouting the op must be very comfortable let me tell you comfortability is not the same way with everyone,to some people even when they earn 3million per year you would be shocked if you find out that despite their huge earning they are not still comfortable and you would be surprised that some people do not even earn up to 100000 in a month and they live a comfortable life depending on how they spend their money,u can't expect someone spending 5k daily on feeding daily and you expect such person to be comfortable even if he or she earns 200000 naira,so you cut ur coat according to ur size,and also you need a lady that is independent,a lady that can support you as a wife not a lazy wife that just want to be fed and when both of you were saying "i do" to each other it was the same woman that said for better for worse.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 19, 2013
Chillisauce: E Don reach front page o cheesy.

Op get ready for even she._ males.
And lets know when you start sampling them.

No worry for the wedding . We nairaland family section will contribute. Just lets know when the time comes
yes o.infact na me go be the chairlady as badosky 2 of nl :p
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
leavestory: @op u never know some nairaland girls ooooo,how I wish I can give u some secrets about what some of them they do,they will be the one to abuse u and at the same time you will receive a call from them,to confirm what am saying is if any lady from nairaland should give u a call make sure you get her nairaland username so when you get the username search for it,check her recent posts especially on your thread then you would see the same person abusing you saying and u will be shocked!!!!!I swear!!!just wait and see!!!!!r u a new nairalander?u should some nairaland girls than that now!!!good luck man!!!!

@and for people shouting the op must be very comfortable let me tell you comfortability is not the same way with everyone,to some people even when they earn 3million per year you would be shocked if you find out that despite their huge earning they are not still comfortable and you would be surprised that some people do not even earn up to 100000 in a month and they live a comfortable life depending on how they spend their money,u can't expect someone spending 5k daily on feeding daily and you expect such person to be comfortable even if he or she earns 200000 naira,so you cut ur coat according to ur sizes,and also you need a lady that is independent,a lady that can support you as a wife not a lazy wife that just want to be fed and when both of you were saying "i do" to each other it was the same woman that said for better for worst!!!!
bobo yi leave story,fitan le :p oruko e gan o tie ro e :p

ejo e po gan.shey iwolofefe lode so aduru story yi?
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2013
kulyie: bobo yi leave story,fitan le :p oruko e gan o tie ro e :p

don't tell me that by now you are too dull to know that my username "leavestory"is an irony.
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by talkativevoice: 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2013
kulyie: it is just what i feel.poverty and mama ngozi pls i wan buy 50 naira garri and pampers,i will give you the money next week,next week the seller comes to harass borrower for her money and shes like mama ngozi,give us time,we just pay landlord money,i will pay later is avoidable.how can a man who can hardly sustain himself take care of a family.remove sentiments,sho mogbon wa.

I am not in any way saying the man has to be super rich or a billionnaire before he settles down for marriage or find a wife,my point is that at least,he should first establish his feet on the ground.you are a married woman yourself and you should know that lack of finances causes friction in the home except you decide to pretend like you dont know.

My dear,i love you does not pay the bills o.tell him the HOME TRUTH

I will only concur with this post, if only you have never owed at anytime, be it credit card, Bank loan, friends loan and buy on credit, etc
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
drbre: Anyone that reads your post without first reading the Mr Wife Seekers poat would be misguided towards believing that by any means you are speaking the truth. You sound very 'alright' but I have reasons to question your rationalisation. I agree with you that a man must first find a means of livelihood before thinking of a woman. However, do u recall that this same Mr Wife Seeker said that he earns between 60k and 70k per month. That's moderate by any Nigerian city standards. Except you live in another clime, I should ask how much you think he should earn before contemplating marriage. You sound like omo ti won ko, I plead that you should not misguide people. Taking care of a home can never be quantified successfully in naira and kobo and a man must be man enough to start..much more with a decent income. Selah!
i thought you were reasonable when you first started your post,along the line,you displayed lack of sense.i would have answered your questions but since you lack decorun and civility,i wont answer you. Besides if you yourself was properly brought up,you wont tell yourself,not me that you sound like someone who was not well brought up

arindin oshi :/
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by fijiano202(m): 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2013
Sweetlemon:
Who is above 30?
Besides I'm faaarrrrr from being single. VERY far! See, most of what Sweetlemon says on NL on issues such as this are borne from personal experience or I just keep shut!
I have dated 4 broke guys in the past and I loved them asnd was ready to settle with 2 of them. Two of them showed me PEPPER. The other two lacked focus and determination to succeed. But I praise Jesus for my life now.
Now Are u Married? what made them show u pepper is becos u had nothing to add to the relationship,u were almost the same with them,u expect a broke person to carry ur responsibilities,imagine 2 broke azz dating

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Sexkillz2(m): 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
Wait ooh, I can never lose my time of miracle, my prayer has been answered. Op I and for send u pm sharp sharp but decent girls not they talk too much and in Africa the man is expected to make the first move. (Evidence that I am a well brought up Africa lady aka wife material cool ) Oya pm I can't wait.
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Sweetlemon(f): 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
talkative.voice:

I will only concur with this post, if only you have never owed at anytime, be it credit card, Bank loan, friends loan and buy on credit, etc

Owing money as a single person is quite different from owing money as married person with kids. U will just go crazy!
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
talkative.voice:

i was raised not to borrow money from anyone so i stay within my boundaries,live within my income and cut my coat according to my size so i dont need to borrow
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by drbre(m): 8:26pm On Dec 19, 2013
You are a fooooKING gold digger....shior to u!
Sweetlemon:

Who is above 30?

Besides I'm faaarrrrr from being single. VERY far! See, most of what Sweetlemon says on NL on issues such as this are borne from personal experience or I just keep shut!

I have dated 4 broke guys in the past and I loved them asnd was ready to settle with 2 of them. Two of them showed me PEPPER. The other two lacked focus and determination to succeed. But I praise Jesus for my life now.
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 19, 2013
When a man comes online looking for love and not just a quick shagg, then he's wrong. Very wrong.
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 19, 2013
@op, sing after me...
'we making money, we making money this year...
this year, this year, this year..'

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Sweetlemon(f): 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
fijiano202: Now Are u Married? what made them show u pepper is becos u had nothing to add to the relationship,u were almost the same with them,u expect a broke person to carry ur responsibilities,imagine 2 broke azz dating

Lol! Then you can then Imagine two broke azzez earning barely 60k each getting married!
Hehehehehehehehehehehe
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2013
leavestory: don't tell me that by now you are too dull to know that my username "leavestory"is an irony.
gringringrin lobatan cheesy
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
Lemonaaaaaddddeeeee ooooooooooooooo
I've been looking everywhere for you!
How are u? cool
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by fijiano202(m): 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
kulyie: bobo yi leave story,fitan le :p oruko e gan o tie ro e :p
ur yoruba is the same with ur advice.forrking irritating
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Sexkillz2(m): 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
BoboYekini: When a man comes online looking for love and not just a quick shag, then he's wrong. Very wrong.
Shh, wicked people, destiny thieves, u will not steal my destiny. Do u know how long I have been praying for this miracle? cheesy grin
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by fijiano202(m): 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2013
Sweetlemon:
Lol! Then you can then Imagine two broke azzez earning barely 60k each getting married!
Hehehehehehehehehehehe
you can survive,just dont think abt kids at the moment

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Sweetlemon(f): 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2013
alutacontinua: Lemonaaaaaddddeeeee ooooooooooooooo
I've been looking everywhere for you!
How are u? cool

Babe ha far na?
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2013
kulyie: gringringrin lobatan cheesy
wink iya ooooo kilonshele?how things.
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by drbre(m): 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2013
Let me start by first soloquolising ' e e roju aiye bi? Omo go, eni o ma ku, kini o pa omo bi ko ba se ago?'
I just read the post all over again to see if there was any part of it that was insulting and I found none..could it then be attributed to your lack of knowledge of the language? Go back and check again before you throw punches in the market square and I beseech you to make restitution koo ma baa riho ho woja!
kulyie: i thought you were reasonable when you first started your post,along the line,you displayed lack of sense.i would have answered your questions but since you lack decorun and civility,i wont answer you. Besides if you yourself was properly brought up,you wont tell yourself,not me that you sound like someone who was not well brought up

arindin oshi :/

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Babe ha far na?

I'm good!

U don marry bed-guy? wink
I promise not to tell all dose e-badu e-jelosi pipu angry
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Sweetlemon(f): 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2013
fijiano202: you can survive,just dont think abt kids at the moment

Yea. True. But it's still very risky esp if the sexual connection betweeen the husband and wife is high. They will most def get carried away and do it without using a condom one day and forget take morning after pills
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
@ Op, i will suggest you pray and ask God to show you your rightful life partner. A public site is definitely not a better place to seek for this.
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by drbre(m): 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
smiley
BoboYekini: When a man comes online looking for love and not just a quick shagg, then he's wrong. Very wrong.
cool
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by 24in7: 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
alfredo4u: Call my nephew on 08153353903

I just explain everything to ha and she has accepted
u wan get inlaw by fire by force, abi ur nephew no fine
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2013
kajoula:

Don't forget to print handbill ...I guess with you pictures on them,it will attract some hediots....#mytoken
what do you gain in making fun of others or making fun of their circumstances,does it make you feel on top of the world or it makes you feel better,jeez!

Some people are pathetically sadist
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Sweetlemon(f): 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
alutacontinua:

I'm good!

U don marry bed-guy? wink
I promise not to tell all dose e-badu e-jelosi pipu angry

grin intro and court wedding. Yep! Trad and white next year when part of my family in the United States will be able to come. Na them I dey wait since o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

I Am Tired Of My Marriage / Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family / Entire Family Members Dead In Abia (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.