Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,352 members, 7,974,470 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 05:12 AM

I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 (38401 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Akiika: 6:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
You forgot to post your picture, any chance of being related to OBJ?
That will be a total show-stopper!
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
goldenHelen: @op which state ar u frm? 2a642dbb

op have you seen this post? oya sharply add her no time.I don't have time to be responding to other peoples post my work here is to be highlighting those that have really given out contacts in case you didn't see it. grin grin grin

abeg no time to check time.
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by twosquare(m): 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2013

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by perfectgen(m): 6:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
Baby mama:

You make 60k a month probably living in a "face me I shoot you " and you wan marry? shocked shocked shocked
Chai
Women don suffer
Do you know how much SMA gold costs
Diaper Nko?

What does that mean? I have never commented before on this thread but I will today, based on your statement. I had a friend who married his wife in a room self-contain while earning 30k. The same guy now works for an oil company, lives in a good house and he's building 2 houses at the same time. If the wife thought of what you just said then, I guess she would never know how far the guy would go. Don't look down on him because he earns that amount. At least he is being truthful than the numerous lots who claim to own it all under false pretense when all they are is jobless.

@ Op, I wish you well in your search but please don't be too desperate to marry in 2014, It is something you go into and you should never come out of again so take your time. The year should not determine your marrying but finding the right woman; I will say that you started the right way by expressing your interest, but immediately the ladies start showing up, do your appraisal in as little time as possible to know if you can move on with the relationship and if not, just call it quit so as not to compound your problem or marry based on sentiments. Wish you luck and I guess if God answers your prayer, this time next year, you will be a married man.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by OneDy: 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
Let me add to the topic too.

@op what I want to say here is my personal story. I got married 2 years ago having just lost my job. But hoped on God and started the journey with faith.

Fast forward two years after, by God's grace I have an international job now. My salary is been paid in dollars. In the last six months I have been to almost 10 countries. With a beautiful daughter.

So, all those advising you to wait till you built house in lekki don't know what they are saying.

Don't get me wrong it would not be easy but with faith in God and commitment to your marriage all things are possible. By the way who says life has to be easy. You must be a man and face every challenge that comes your way.

Being rich is not condition for marriage. Marriage has it's own blessing once you are committed to the marriage.

Finally, I got married when I was 29 years old. So, I am 31 years old now. A year younger than you.

And my wife,I can tell you I worship her. It's rare to see a lady in this age and time to take the risk she took. I'm sure she is happy she took that decision now.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
udysweet: And like seriosly I want to get married in 2014 and I pray to meet "him" divinely. Commited 7years which ddnt produce anytin.pls don't cuss me out hav loved alot with notn to show. Am in my early 30s tho. I still believe real love still do exist

op this is second person, your dream of getting married in 2014 must be fulfilled and I am here to ensure it come to past grin grin grin grin.Please send pm to her don't listen to people condemning you.I will be following the thread closely, and be highlighting any interested member like I promise you. In case you don't know how to contact them just ask and I will help you on how to go around it. cheesy cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by skyfall: 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
@OP

While I agree that you may actually marry and survive on your salary until things (hopefully) get better, Nairaland is not where to find the kind of wife you need. Your salary is not enough to buy a mobile phone or human hair for the kind of girls that are mostly here. The other type of women here are those desperados (who are probably much older than you) and will marry virtually any available man. You obviously don't want that.

Only a woman who knows you well can understand your situation and agree to marry you. I know it's hard to find a good woman but talk to friends, responsible women that you know, your church members etc. Someone will definitely introduce you to a lady someday. But you also have to be patient. Don't set any deadline - you risk marrying the wrong person that way. 31 is not too old at all. Try and develop yourself while waiting; maybe learn a skill. Not all of us will get good salary jobs. I wish you the best.
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by troy20(m): 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
Sweetlemon:

We thank God that you work at the head quarters. Good for you!

Now, I'm not saying that I, for instance, cannot marry a 70k a month earner, I'm saying that I will not be doing it happily and that somewhere deep down, even if I am madly in-love, I will wish that things are a tad better!

NO WOMAN goes on her knees and prays to God that she wants a struggling husband. Except the ones who pray for ANY kind of husband!

Men these days are just not driven with enough goals and women are just managing them because they don't have much choice if they want to get married.....
What a pity!

For the hundreth time on this thread, those of us against the OP are not saying he has to be rich first, we are only saying he should a little more comfortable. What's so difficult to understand there biko nu?
managing a man who wants to raise a family with a woman who's equally sworn same vows of support Chai!
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Kilichi: 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
Not to sound negetive i guess u r not serious.go to fb n look for wife or badoo not in NL
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by kajoula(m): 6:28pm On Dec 19, 2013
Stop4:
Yea, Wifey are hard to get, I really don't have problems approaching women and I don't like approaching them often either, I don't just like talking my whole life out as some ladies may want it.
I've had a 6yrs relationship in the past, I got dumped, lol and has decided never to trust any girl again...I was tempted to remain single forever but decides to change...it was a bitter experience though.
thanks for the input.

Don't forget to print handbill ...I guess with you pictures on them,it will attract some hediots....#mytoken
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Sweetlemon(f): 6:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
Mkpakala:

op this is second person, your dream of getting married in 2014 must be fulfilled and I am here to ensure it come to past grin grin grin grin.Please send pm to her don't listen to people condemning you.I will be following the thread closely, and be highlighting any interested member like I promise you. In case you don't know how to contact them just ask and I will help you on how to go around it. cheesy cheesy grin grin

If you watch closely, the only ladies sending their applications will be 30 years and above. What does that tell you?......

Issorite. Me I don talk tire. Everyone has a right steer their life boats as they please. OP, Good luck!
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by smartg(m): 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2013
kulyie: @ op you are suffering from MISPLACED PRIORITY.your focus shouldnt be about getting a wife,i care less whether you are 32 or 60 and still a bachelor,your drive now should be getting a stable job,establishing your feet on the ground and getting the kind of job that enables you take care of a wife,kid,pay rent etc.i dont think you know how expensive being a married man is and maintaining a home.it is when you add VALUE TO YOURSELF THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ADD VALUE TO OTHERS.EVEN IF YOU ARE A BACHELOR AT 50 AND DONT HAVE A STABLE INCOME I DONT EXPECT A MAN WHO HAS FOCUS TO BE SEARCHING FOR A WIFE WHEN HE IS SUPPOSED TO ME STRUGGLING TO MAKE LIFE BETTER FOR HIMSELF
even if you see a wife today now.how do you plan sustaining a home? which lady will agree to marry a hustler.

The truth is when you are a man,no matter how old or young you are,once you have money,there will be an influx of women rushing you
at the age of 40 and single, you're still saying this kind of thing from your mouth. Yet you go to church evry Friday night praying '' Every witches and wizards in my village that will not allow me to get Married, die,die,die''. Lol!.
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 19, 2013
Royal Roy:

Hmmm. Are u a woman who adds value to her man or expecting a windfall from him instead?

Are u expecting a man to feed you or both of you to feed each other?

Be wise young woman, life is about sharing and helping each other out.

A man is not your slave but your help mate.
It is not a call to suffer together also. Marriage means a lot, I mean a lot that has to do with love and determination to always afford a place of comfort.
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Finestlex(m): 6:35pm On Dec 19, 2013
kulyie: it is just what i feel.poverty and mama ngozi pls i wan buy 50 naira garri and pampers,i will give you the money next week,next week the seller comes to harass borrower for her money and shes like mama ngozi,give us time,we just pay landlord money,i will pay later is avoidable.how can a man who can hardly sustain himself take care of a family.remove sentiments,sho mogbon wa.

I am not in any way saying the man has to be super rich or a billionnaire before he settles down for marriage or find a wife,my point is that at least,he should first establish his feet on the ground.you are a married woman yourself and you should know that lack of finances causes friction in the home except you decide to pretend like you dont know.

My dear,i love you does not pay the bills o.tell him the HOME TRUTH
You're very disgusting with your comment ... learn to count your words... how much do you earn? You're probably the kind that go around Bleep.ing for peanut money... you've probably been carried around town with different cars and in different hotel rooms. how rich was your dad when he got married to your mom. You're definitely not a material. Akpa amu
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by LordStv: 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2013
@baby mama u must b a fool for making tht comment,must he live in a flat before he gets married?baba stop4 carry on i believ u.
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by jaybee3(m): 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2013
Please what's the average salary in naij?
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by paschalndidi(m): 6:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
Best of luck
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by INFOTECH2: 6:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
Baby mama:

You make 60k a month probably living in a "face me I shoot you " and you wan marry? shocked shocked shocked
Chai
Women don suffer
Do you know how much SMA gold costs
Diaper Nko?

So cos the guy earns 60k, he should not think of marrying? Marrige is not death sentence ooooo. If u can't afford SMA, buy oka baba or soya beans.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by bola4dprec(m): 6:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ewuro707: What's your genotype?
genotype is very important issue the post is also tally with my present situation I am AS in need of AA from any part of Nigeria my previous relationship have produced SS you know what that means ? AA is very difficulty to find
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by tlaret24(m): 6:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ladies pls I wanna hookup feeling so lonely,287C5265
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by divinelove(m): 6:47pm On Dec 19, 2013
kulyie: @ op you are suffering from MISPLACED PRIORITY.your focus shouldnt be about getting a wife,i care less whether you are 32 or 60 and still a bachelor,your drive now should be getting a stable job,establishing your feet on the ground and getting the kind of job that enables you take care of a wife,kid,pay rent etc.i dont think you know how expensive being a married man is and maintaining a home.it is when you add VALUE TO YOURSELF THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ADD VALUE TO OTHERS.EVEN IF YOU ARE A BACHELOR AT 50 AND DONT HAVE A STABLE INCOME I DONT EXPECT A MAN WHO HAS FOCUS TO BE SEARCHING FOR A WIFE WHEN HE IS SUPPOSED TO ME STRUGGLING TO MAKE LIFE BETTER FOR HIMSELF
even if you see a wife today now.how do you plan sustaining a home? Or you 2 plan to live a life of misery/squalor and in anycase i woner which lady will agree to marry a hustler in this day and age.

The truth about life is when you are a man,no matter how old or young,ugly or handsome you are,once you have money,there will be an influx of women rushing you that your problem will be choosing who to marry among them,but if you are a hustler and you want to marry

i wish you best of luck

All he needs is to marry a hardworking woman who ll assist him. Dt woman may jst b d turning point of his life. He who finds a wife, finds a gud thing n obtains favour from God.
Nt every ll become rich before marriage no matter hw u hustle, its God dt makes a way for breakthrough..
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Mamacita007(f): 6:48pm On Dec 19, 2013
INFO TECH: If u can't afford SMA, buy oka baba or soya beans.

thats true
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 19, 2013
i think i can fix u up, shey u lyk delta girl, very fine moderate hight
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by millyangel(f): 6:51pm On Dec 19, 2013
Guy this is not right place to look for a wife, pray and ask God for direction, he'll give you your better haf
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by jmoore(m): 6:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
Some people get bad mouth.

He wants to marry. If you are not interested please shut up and stop insulting the op!!

The interested ladies will call him while others will keep waiting for their millionaire suitors.
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by claremont(m): 6:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
What is it with Nigerian women these days, I simply can't believe what I'm reading here.

A hard-working 32 year old man is on a job which pays him an average middle-level income by Nigerian standards, and yet he is being vilified by the vast majority of Nigerian women on here simply because he wants to get married. I can now see the reason why a vast majority of our ladies are still single in their 30's, they are looking for a 'ready-made' man to cling on to.

@OP: Don't be discouraged by the comments of the ladies on here; I strongly believe that there exists a silent minority of well-raised mature Nigerian ladies who are searching for a hard-working and gainfully employed dude like yourself. I would also advise you to actively network among groups in your church (if religious), social clubs e.t.c. If all else fails, you can always rely on your family to source a young 'standing-breasted' virgin for you from your village. grin

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by drbre(m): 6:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
Dis whole trend is very hilarious..from d guy who needs a wife to the girl dat needs a proof and den d auntie that thinks women are commodities and should go to the highest bidder, u guys gave me a real good laff. Advise to Mr Wife seeker..go to wherever you come from, find a good, smart and young girl who is a recent graduate, she will be an ideal mate..that's a candid advice.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by gloriana(f): 7:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
Stop4: Hello Nairalanders , I don't know the right section to post this as i need matured response...don't want to post in Romance section as I assume I won't be getting what I want.
I'm a guy, 32yrs old in need of a serious relationship, though I'm not financially stable...a[HND accts] graduate who's is trying to find his feet, I work as security presently (I call it hussling, not those dressed-up-liked you see in Banks ooo) that pays btw 60 - 70k per month, free lunch at work, make use of company's staff Bus daily, (pay less on T fare) etc. I'm not a Gold digger, just need the right gal to marry....must be a graduate as well, managing something for a lively hood[not a total dependant], average in height, must be btw the age of 25 - 31yrs, Christian.
If you are that Lucky woman..... add me 752B88B8, text/call 08183956555. Need further clarification, lemme know.
Ooouch! Futunatly am 32yrs old
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 19, 2013
Sweetlemon:

If you watch closely, the only ladies sending their applications will be 30 years and above. What does that tell you?......

Issorite. Me I don talk tire. Everyone has a right steer their life boats as they please. OP, Good luck!

Please how did you come to this conclusion? do you know both girls personally?
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Opiosko: 7:04pm On Dec 19, 2013
I am interested undecided
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by drbre(m): 7:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
cheesy cheesy winkI didn't know dat we are that much of a special breed..fellas, chicks and all..am AA o..and very available. Daan wo..ki o ri wipe ..rere loluwa!
bola4dprec: genotype is very important issue the post is also tally with my present situation I am AS in need of AA from any part of Nigeria my previous relationship have produced SS you know what that means ? AA is very difficulty to find
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Opiosko: 7:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
Stop4: Hello Nairalanders , I don't know the right section to post this as i need matured response...don't want to post in Romance section as I assume I won't be getting what I want.
I'm a guy, 32yrs old in need of a serious relationship, though I'm not financially stable...a[HND accts] graduate who's is trying to find his feet, I work as security presently (I call it hussling, not those dressed-up-liked you see in Banks ooo) that pays btw 60 - 70k per month, free lunch at work, make use of company's staff Bus daily, (pay less on T fare) etc. I'm not a Gold digger, just need the right gal to marry....must be a graduate as well, managing something for a lively hood[not a total dependant], average in height, must be btw the age of 25 - 31yrs, Christian.
If you are that Lucky woman..... add me 752B88B8, text/call 08183956555. Need further clarification, lemme know.
Please sir i am very much interested

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

I Am Tired Of My Marriage / Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family / Entire Family Members Dead In Abia (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.