Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,894 members, 7,976,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 06:06 AM

Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol (5564 Views)

Endowed Ladies, Upload Your Backside Pic,let's Rate You / A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! / Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by bjtinz: 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2013
Pls I need to see the pictures of d yash to asses myself
Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by Enegod(m): 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2013
where is the yansh?
Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by bastien: 7:25pm On Dec 17, 2013
Late comers tongue
Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by Ruq: 7:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
Enegod: where is the yansh?

It's with me
Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by bastien: 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2013
Donalð Genes:

LmaoOOOOOOOO! I dey fear Team Nairalanders were dey download person's chic and be showing off...you know that kind thing nah
yeah boss,dem go dey use d pix dey masturbate more lol cheesy
Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by DonaldGenes(m): 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2013
bastien: yeah boss,dem go dey use d pix dey masturbate more lol cheesy

And that qave me all the more reason to take my pics down! I already had that preconceived notion anyway.
Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by 190theclown: 8:02pm On Dec 17, 2013
where the pic angry
Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by IAMBREEZY: 8:02pm On Dec 17, 2013
Where's the pic?
Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by DonaldGenes(m): 8:09pm On Dec 17, 2013
190-the-clown:
where the pic angry

IAMBREEZY: Where's the pic?
I took 'em pics down.
Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by coolest01(m): 8:14pm On Dec 17, 2013
Put the pic again abeg
Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by IAMBREEZY: 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
Donalð Genes:

I took 'em pics down.
why now Upload it again lemme see nyansh small.
Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by DonaldGenes(m): 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2013
IAMBREEZY: why now Upload it again lemme see nyansh small.

Lolzzzzz! My Baby ain't qot small yansh oh,
I dey fear some marauding Nlanders might be self-servicing-Believe me,she is hot-Trust Akwa Ibom qirls nah-very clean and fresh
Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by EejaNla01(m): 9:25pm On Dec 17, 2013
NLdersc bad sha see as dem finish d op's babe yansh.damn e dey painy cry
Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by IAMBREEZY: 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2013
Donalð Genes:

Lolzzzzz! My Baby ain't qot small yansh oh,
I dey fear some marauding Nlanders might be self-servicing-Believe me,she is hot-Trust Akwa Ibom qirls nah-very clean and fresh
lol i believe you their re lots of perverts roaming on nl if they see her pic they will self service with it gringringrin
Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by bastien: 9:31pm On Dec 17, 2013
Donalð Genes:

And that qave me all the more reason to take my pics down! I already had that preconceived notion anyway.
cheesy
Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by adewasco2k(m): 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2013
you guys made him remove the pix without me seeing it? no cool sad
Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by skyscraperTM(m): 11:23pm On Dec 17, 2013
op bro, you beta re-download that pishure i repot you to ifa!
Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by ignis: 11:43pm On Dec 17, 2013
I can't see the pix....
Guess I came in late...
Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by Connoisseur(m): 3:01am On Dec 18, 2013
bastien: Late comers tongue

and the early responders couldnt quote him so we the latecomers can see.

una f**kup
Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by lutoyema: 3:46am On Dec 18, 2013
HhhhhhhH
Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by bastien: 6:05am On Dec 18, 2013
Connoisseur:

and the early responders couldnt quote him so we the latecomers can see.

una f**kup
lol I tell,we wey come early wan kill d guy n d yansh wit insult,I 4 save am ooh but sorry!
Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by kokoA(m): 7:13am On Dec 18, 2013
Mcheeeewww.. See as I run open dis post with my vaseline for one hand.. Bia! Poster, bring back the yansh! Bring back the yansh!!
Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by bastien: 8:06am On Dec 18, 2013
kokoA: Mcheeeewww.. See as I run open dis post with my vaseline for one hand.. Bia! Poster, bring back the yansh! Bring back the yansh!!
shey na u dey stay for yaba left??
Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by Ruq: 8:55am On Dec 18, 2013
bastien: shey na u dey stay for yaba left??

I tell you say I get the picture

1 Like

Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by Dlionsheart: 8:56am On Dec 18, 2013
Wait oo............

is this not the American gorilla that escaped from children park and zoo in Asokoro, Abuja sometimes early 2011- two thousand and eleven??

pls somebody should confirm and report to the zoo authority.
Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by Dannylux: 9:09am On Dec 19, 2013
Please oh.. Where is the nyash?
Re: Backside View Of My Girlfriend "Hot Or Not"lol by kokoA(m): 10:00am On Dec 19, 2013
bastien: shey na u dey stay for yaba left??
yes naw.. My bed dey opposite your own. You don forget?

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Reasons To Date A Girl Who Runs / This Man Went Blind Because He Made A Simple Mistake We All Do Every Night / Pix- Only A Gentle Man Will Pass This Simple Test!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.