Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,609 members, 7,944,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:40 AM

Reuben Abati In His Car Back In The Days (Picture) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuben Abati In His Car Back In The Days (Picture) (38827 Views)

BREAKING: Rubben Abati In Trouble With Mr President, Sack Imminent! / Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) / OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reuben Abati In His Car Back In The Days (Picture) by Reachboy: 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2013
Transformation
Re: Reuben Abati In His Car Back In The Days (Picture) by Reachboy: 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2013
Transformation.
Re: Reuben Abati In His Car Back In The Days (Picture) by funnyx(m): 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2013
callmenow: Envy and Jealousy are the two most reprehensible emotions. It is puerile, negative, debasing and redundant. Dr Abati, although from a humble background was already rich before receiving the CALL from Jonathan. He was the chief of the editorial board of the Mighty Nigerian Guardian. At the time of his appointment to office as a special assistant, he was already a doctorate and a millionaire. He had written a number of books, and was a prolific commentator in the media. He is not a friend, but I have seen him in operation in a number of countries, he tries very hard to please. However he is not a spin doctor. He is very gentlemanly. Some wish he could be like Alistair Campbell of the UK during the Tony Blair era. He is not practicing the dark art of rubbishing the opposition. He uses obscure phrases and words for every provocation by the opposition. That manner and disposition is not necessary. Abati is aware of the skeletons and dirty linens of every member of the opposition. I mean everyone of them. Their fraudulent activity, their Abuja Uni babes, a few with managed HIV/AIDS issues and much more. The question in Abuja is when and how he can address issues which require ruthlessness and courage. In any case he is a role model. It shows that hard work pays. Enroll for your doctoral programme and be prepared like Reuben.

Blah blah blah blah grin grin grin grin 100%garbage.
He was already a millionaire, were you his accountant?
He has a doctorate and so fcking what?
He knows the secret of the opposition? like the opposition don't know his secrets and that of his paymasters too cheesy cheesy
He is a role model? Obviously for someone like you, I am allergic to dogs who go back to their vomit like Abati just to get a bite of the national cake grin grin
Enrol for a doctorate? Absolute rubbish must everyone be a doctorate degree holder? And how is that a yardstick to measure sucess?
Re: Reuben Abati In His Car Back In The Days (Picture) by tobex23(m): 10:09pm On Dec 17, 2013
Although I don't like Mr Abati bootlicker anymore, but that doesn't stop me from saying the truth, Abati was not poor. At least I remember when I had the priviledge to meet him maybe 9yrs ago when he came to my school for a program, he was wealthy enough because the school in question is part of the biggest school in lagos as at then and now, in terms of school fees and all, and he had two children there, which means as at then he was comfortable enough to do what he wanted, this pics is probably older than we think.....
N.B: I know he is still a bootlicker for GEJ! And I don't like him!!
Re: Reuben Abati In His Car Back In The Days (Picture) by guiddoti: 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
Ogbeni Abati Reuben don pick mega for aso rock. He don use his writing piece from guidian go aso rock go dey for my oga at top. Infact that cabucabu na animal van jor
Re: Reuben Abati In His Car Back In The Days (Picture) by alpontif(m): 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
And to think that as an Hungry student back then in my university days, Reuben Abati was actually the reason I buy the Guardian newspaper.....what a dissapointment!!!

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati In His Car Back In The Days (Picture) by maborukoje(f): 10:17pm On Dec 17, 2013
packman: hmmm ok

[img]http://3.bp..com/-ZrkBLwzN72Y/UQ2mSqQSAJI/AAAAAAABYnk/Hs9-juxkYOU/s400/Dr-Reuben-Abati1.jpg[/img]

[size=20pt]SEE HOW FAT HE LOOKS NOW PITIFUL VERY PITYFUL.....

ANIMAL IN FORM OF HUMAN

CORRUPT MR.
[/size]
Shut up ur mouth joor if u don't knw him b4 he join Jonathan, he waz a vibrant jornalist making his money, he's ma uncle so I knw him well, even b4 he went to abuja, he waz doing far better Dan most of u here, joining the GEJ government is just a plus to him, if u were in his shoes I knw u will do more .....ti won ba fun weere loko, where e go plung am go ? #okbye
Re: Reuben Abati In His Car Back In The Days (Picture) by funnyx(m): 10:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
maborukoje: Shut up ur mouth joor if u don't knw him b4 he join Jonathan, he waz a vibrant jornalist making his money, he's ma uncle so I knw him well, even b4 he went to abuja, he waz doing far better Dan most of u here, joining the GEJ government is just a plus to him, if u were in his shoes I knw u will do more .....ti won ba fun weere loko, where e go plung am go ? #okbye

Nigba to wa je uncle e nko? se iwo o mo pe oruko rere san ju wura ati fadaka lo ni? Ti o ba je emi ni iwo ni koda mi o ti e le je ki enikeni mo uncle e yi mo mi rara, awon agba bo won ni owo maa tan omoluabi ni yio ku.
Abati so ara e di aja igboro o wa n gbo bii aja digbolugi kaakiri, nitori kini na? sebi nitori owo yi naa ni, abi mo paro ni?

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati In His Car Back In The Days (Picture) by lastpage: 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2013
Keneking: I need Doyin Okupe's early days picture as well to enable me comment on both men from the same region.

Omo poverty no good at all...

EVERYBODY should please leave Abati alone now?
If you dont, l will tell you to "[size=14pt]GO AND DIE[/size]" shocked shocked

Gosh, did l just say that? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

....and that reminds me, Abati has a brother like him, in the days of Obasanjo.
*They are both vociferous critics and good at telling Govt the TRUTH.
*They both went to Abuja, on our behalf, to protest against OBJ's fuel increase
*They both came back a "changed person"
*They both became suddenly wealthy and dont care about the truth or their conscience anymore
*They are both in Govt as of today!

if you have (not) guessed the name of his Brother, l will say "Go and DIE"!
Gosh not again?

His brother's name is "Go and DIE"..... see him when he was fighting on behalf of the masses! grin grin

......and this one that l cannot put -up myself wink wink
http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/rumour-mill/158931-edo-state-gov-adams-oshiomhole-allegedly-getting-down-with-a-hooker-photo.html

Re: Reuben Abati In His Car Back In The Days (Picture) by callmenow: 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2013
He was the chairman of the editorial board of Guardian for many years up to his appointment. Being a doctorate is a big thing actually. It requires you to think before you speak amongst other things. The main thing is to participate in the governance of your country, which he is doing with dexterity. He is now contributing to the governance daily. Yet he is not an avowed PDP stalwart. He does not also belong to the Anarchical Plundering Congress (APC) yet. For someone of your limited knowledge and vista, he should serve as your role model. If you read his writings and compare with yours, you will be humbled to insignificance. NL is your medium of expression, the world is awaiting his utterances. I believe you should crawl back to your hole from whence you emerged before Abati's mobile patrol picks you up. In a sentence, 'you ain't good enough to lace Abati's shoe'.

funnyx:

Blah blah blah blah grin grin grin grin 100%garbage.
He was already a millionaire, were you his accountant?
He has a doctorate and so fcking what?
He knows the secret of the opposition? like the opposition don't know his secrets and that of his paymasters too cheesy cheesy
He is a role model? Obviously for someone like you, I am allergic to dogs who go back to their vomit like Abati just to get a bite of the national cake grin grin
Enrol for a doctorate? Absolute rubbish must everyone be a doctorate degree holder? And how is that a yardstick to measure sucess?
Re: Reuben Abati In His Car Back In The Days (Picture) by mkoabiola: 10:43pm On Dec 17, 2013
I must conquer poverty
Re: Reuben Abati In His Car Back In The Days (Picture) by McDoe(m): 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
Poor Abati ! The dynamics of Aso Rock have made you a perpetual liar, a sycophant, praise singer and a bootlicker. I hope u cant return home, cuz u might be stoned

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati In His Car Back In The Days (Picture) by funnyx(m): 10:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
callmenow: He was the chairman of the editorial board of Guardian for many years up to his appointment. Being a doctorate is a big thing actually. It requires you to think before you speak amongst other things. The main thing is to participate in the governance of your country, which he is doing with dexterity. He is now contributing to the governance daily. Yet he is not an avowed PDP stalwart. He does not also belong to the Anarchical Plundering Congress (APC) yet. For someone of your limited knowledge and vista, he should serve as your role model. If you read his writings and compare with yours, you will be humbled to insignificance. NL is your medium of expression, the world is awaiting his utterances. I believe you should crawl back to your hole from whence you emerged before Abati's mobile patrol picks you up. In a sentence, 'you ain't good enough to lace Abati's shoe'.

You're a cretin! The only world awaiting Abati utterances are cretins like you. Life is to you what you choosed it to be, If doctorate is a big thing to you you can choose to worship your god Abati till kingdom come I don't care. What is signifant or even relevant about Abati writtings? He was a chairman of guardian editorial board and so fcking what? It is obvious you lack success in your life that is why you choose bootlylickers as your role model. Every individual contributes to the wider society be it cleaners, shoemakers, factory workers nurses or even footballers. So I can choose to be a businessman or even a footballer, that does not make a professor better than me any way.
So dude, if success has elude you in your life and possibly if you've never seen or handle a million naira in your life, keep up the good job of bootylicking the likes of Abati very soon your own time will come. Yeyenatu
Re: Reuben Abati In His Car Back In The Days (Picture) by 3kay945(m): 11:14pm On Dec 17, 2013
I just dislike the dude with pleasure, For him, money answereth all things.
Re: Reuben Abati In His Car Back In The Days (Picture) by Bobbycharlton(m): 11:18pm On Dec 17, 2013
I bet if jonathan gave him that job a million times he would gladly take it. Just compare him then and now what an irony
Re: Reuben Abati In His Car Back In The Days (Picture) by Asemo11(m): 11:57pm On Dec 17, 2013
edo3: Eeya!d guy don murder poverty finally.
i day tell u
Re: Reuben Abati In His Car Back In The Days (Picture) by oride: 12:07am On Dec 18, 2013
babyface333: As if tinubu was once not like that.

The point of this thread from this OP is to tell the whole world that reuben abati is doing his job for money, as if all the rich men we see today were all rich even GEJ that pays him.

Tinubu who was once a tout in lagos with no car self now has all the biggest property in lagos.

Rueben abati ride on, its your job your doing like lai muhammed.
Not so many people know that Tinubu worked with Exxon Mobil and left as a senior management staff in finance.
Re: Reuben Abati In His Car Back In The Days (Picture) by chibaik(m): 3:49am On Dec 18, 2013
No wonder!!!!!!!!
Re: Reuben Abati In His Car Back In The Days (Picture) by moffat(m): 6:40am On Dec 18, 2013
Photoshop nice job grin
Re: Reuben Abati In His Car Back In The Days (Picture) by VanOmiyale: 7:11am On Dec 18, 2013
Nigerianz like to yarn rubbish. This pic was probably taken in his early days as a journalist. He was already the editor in chief of the Guardian news paper b4 Jonathan appointed him. He was not a poor man. Just putting the record straight
Re: Reuben Abati In His Car Back In The Days (Picture) by yormite: 7:45am On Dec 18, 2013
I know his house around my area @ Ogd Estate Asero abeokuta if u see police and soldiers Der i once had issues with his proud female cousin omo i had 2 run 2 avoid being beaten by d police
Re: Reuben Abati In His Car Back In The Days (Picture) by ALAREDE: 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2013
We all have stories to tell. What a world of difference!
Re: Reuben Abati In His Car Back In The Days (Picture) by callmenow: 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2013
You are a product of this OBJ society, where the likes of Abati is insulted by hood rats like you. Have you used mirror recently and looked closely at the face of a fumbling, ignorant rat? I am revolted by having to educate you on this fora. That you are a businessman, yet you spend hours on this forum libeling Abati and Jonathan. Your clueless and useless late parents obviously did not provide for you, such that you were left to the capriciousness of Yahoo craze and robbery, that you equate mediocrity with excellence. You are truly a sad imbe.cile. In better civilisations, education is revered. Illiterates like you are quite rightly reviled. I have subsequently read some of your earlier posts and has concluded that this forum have allowed a nitwit like you and others of your ilk to feel self-important. I will assure you that in 4 years from now, your circumstance will not change for the better. Once a miscreant, always a miscreant. Cretin you are has become your get out clause.

funnyx:

You're a cretin! The only world awaiting Abati utterances are cretins like you. Life is to you what you choosed it to be, If doctorate is a big thing to you you can choose to worship your god Abati till kingdom come I don't care. What is signifant or even relevant about Abati writtings? He was a chairman of guardian editorial board and so fcking what? It is obvious you lack success in your life that is why you choose bootlylickers as your role model. Every individual contributes to the wider society be it cleaners, shoemakers, factory workers nurses or even footballers. So I can choose to be a businessman or even a footballer, that does not make a professor better than me any way.
So dude, if success has elude you in your life and possibly if you've never seen or handle a million naira in your life, keep up the good job of bootylicking the likes of Abati very soon your own time will come. Yeyenatu
Re: Reuben Abati In His Car Back In The Days (Picture) by funnyx(m): 3:11pm On Dec 18, 2013
callmenow: You are a product of this OBJ society, where the likes of Abati is insulted by hood rats like you. Have you used mirror recently and looked closely at the face of a fumbling, ignorant rat? I am revolted by having to educate you on this fora. That you are a businessman, yet you spend hours on this forum libeling Abati and Jonathan. Your clueless and useless late parents obviously did not provide for you, such that you were left to the capriciousness of Yahoo craze and robbery, that you equate mediocrity with excellence. You are truly a sad imbe.cile. In better civilisations, education is revered. Illiterates like you are quite rightly reviled. I have subsequently read some of your earlier posts and has concluded that this forum have allowed a nitwit like you and others of your ilk to feel self-important. I will assure you that in 4 years from now, your circumstance will not change for the better. Once a miscreant, always a miscreant. Cretin you are has become your get out clause.

You're a bast4rd for putting my parents in your post, it is your parents that lived and died wretched. If you're not a low life you'll at least present any evidence from my post posts that confirmed that I'm a supporter of obj any politician at all.
A reta4ded mofo like you calling me an illiterate when you've never even met me before? You've obviously run out of ideas so you believe you can concoct anything on top of your head just to provide a reply to my post. If any member of your family is ever educated as I am there's no doubt you'll have been enlightened enough not to make a bootylicker your mentor.

You've shown by your posts that you're narrow minded and lack the ability to ever reason like a human as you can not think outside the box. Go ahead and continue your bootylicking, your dead parents will be so proud of you, confused motherfcker.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life / Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster / Meet Oyeyemi Halima: 25-Year-Old LGA Councilor In Osun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.