Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,618 members, 7,908,567 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:02 AM

University Of Ibadan(pictures) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan(pictures) (57130 Views)

University Of Ibadan (unibadan)2015/2016 Post-graduate Application / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / Burnt Tedder Hall At University Of Ibadan (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan(pictures) by JingoOAU(m): 2:21pm On Dec 18, 2013
compare these buildings to OAU, you would all know that UI is a learner......OAU buildings were built to perfect all the deficiencies inherent in that of UI

8 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan(pictures) by dwittyc0der(f): 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2013
AM TIRED sad
Re: University Of Ibadan(pictures) by AbuMikey(m): 2:23pm On Dec 18, 2013

Mehn!!!

This school looks good! cheesy

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(pictures) by garnetty(m): 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2013
god of war666: In spanish: Sapere fonts only UI student knws wat i min nah! Premier university... I love my skul die buh my Vc short pass maltina bottle lol but i like the man sha

Recte Sapere fonts: For Knowledge And Sound Judgement.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(pictures) by 9jahubcom(m): 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2013
kull
Re: University Of Ibadan(pictures) by demolaprof(m): 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2013
Pls do not forget dat those pics were gotten online (polished fotos). If those pics were taken real life it wouldn't be dat beautiful. That's why the OAU pics posted d oda day wasn't so attractive. Love UI though. IRep Great Ife

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan(pictures) by godwinony(m): 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2013
My school can only boast one great building.. OFRIMA complex..if you know this building, then you know my school.. embarassed

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(pictures) by donfemo(m): 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2013
UI LOOKS LIKE CONGO CAMPUS ONLY ABUSITES WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN.

3 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan(pictures) by Addays(m): 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2013
UI has got solid structures...wait til d Pan Africa university building is completed...UI always take d lead....#i rep UI#
Re: University Of Ibadan(pictures) by TheProdigy(m): 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2013
cool Well done, Sir!
Re: University Of Ibadan(pictures) by Olril18(m): 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2013
godwinony: My school can only boast one great building.. OFRIMA complex..if you know this building, then you know my school.. embarassed
uniport
Re: University Of Ibadan(pictures) by creazor(m): 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2013
Oya Akokites let's go there!
Let's show these whimps that we're the best in every ramification.
#TeamUnilag
Re: University Of Ibadan(pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2013
Na school be that or na Poultry?! angry

NEXT!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(pictures) by gr3yb4ck(m): 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2013
I rep UI...Greatest Uiites!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan(pictures) by tellwisdom: 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2013
My guy, why you come add mosque and Mecca with few pictures from Egypt join your pics na?? sad

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan(pictures) by creazor(m): 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2013
Okija_juju: Na school be that or na Poultry?! angry

NEXT!!!!!!!

Which?
Re: University Of Ibadan(pictures) by iseyinoro(m): 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2013
A PROUD MELLANBITE AND A PROUD AWOITE! GREATEST UITES!!!

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan(pictures) by TheProdigy(m): 2:43pm On Dec 18, 2013
PRIMUS ET OPTIMUS! NULLI SECUNDUM!! SUI GENERIS!!!

Re: University Of Ibadan(pictures) by knockturnal(m): 2:45pm On Dec 18, 2013
op, where the of the pix of the blah spot?
Re: University Of Ibadan(pictures) by henchamb(m): 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2013
its cool and looks more green than many schools
Re: University Of Ibadan(pictures) by Snoggy(m): 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2013
[size=26]A.B.U is still the best both in infrastructure and neatness[/size]

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan(pictures) by tshakes(m): 2:48pm On Dec 18, 2013
#IRepUnibdan .....of d greatest zikite
Re: University Of Ibadan(pictures) by AderibigbeAAA(m): 2:48pm On Dec 18, 2013
tellwisdom: My guy, why you come add mosque and Mecca with few pictures from Egypt join your pics na?? sad

guy, Na UI central mosque be that not Mecca

I REP UI

5 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan(pictures) by tshakes(m): 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2013
I can see my bookshop abi store to say.....

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan(pictures) by debicy(m): 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2013
i rememmber then, i applied for civil engineering. i scored 229 the cut-off na 276, they now offered me agriculture. me runnnnn fast
Re: University Of Ibadan(pictures) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2013
Where are the bigotry infected tribal warlords? U guys shouldnt dissappoint today haba
Re: University Of Ibadan(pictures) by emmasege: 3:11pm On Dec 18, 2013
I am primarily a UIte, secondarily and tertiarily an OAU alumnus. I attended both schools and lived there and I can tell you that OAU is more beautiful than UI. That does not however undermine the beauty of UI, which now looks more beautiful than it was in my days- though still not in the class of OAU.
For the other guy talking about UNN being in the same class as any of these if her satellite campuses were merged together, let me remind you that OAU also has satellite campuses in Ibadan (Moor Plantation affiliated to the Faculty of Agric), Ondo (Adeyemi College of Education affiliated to the Faculty of Education and now a degree-awarding institution) and Ilesha (Wesley Hospital affiliated to the medical school). I've not been to Ilesha, but the other two campuses of OAU in Ibadan and Ondo outclass some of these public universities (particularly the state-owned) in terms of beauty.
UI is beautiful and am forever proud to be an alumnus, but OAU is more beautiful. EOD!

8 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan(pictures) by curtain: 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2013
Give up the fight and raise your standards, ABU Zaria Rules. Their are only two universities in nigeria, ABU and Others.
Re: University Of Ibadan(pictures) by idris4r83(m): 3:16pm On Dec 18, 2013
UI will go 2nd after ABU zaria. But OAU can never compete with even Gombe state University talkless of UI. I rep ABU.
Re: University Of Ibadan(pictures) by deols(f): 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2013
UI is beautiful!!!

I kinda grew up inside UI.

I know the nooks and crannies. UI is more beautiful than these pictures depict. They even did some upgrading not long ago..like the car park close to the main gate.

I shop at the bookshop, pray in the mosque, had weddings, birthdays. schooled inside the premier..

Omoibadan ki ni so? wink

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(pictures) by sammyjay3(m): 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2013
Dis is a typical forest compared to A.B.U zaria I rep A.B.U my alma mater.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(pictures) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2013
christe james: I rep UNN, if the school campus had been brought together or at least closer to each other, no university in Naija will equate itself with UNN in terms of beauty. ...UI is a beautiful school though so cool to see.
The last time I went to UNN and UNEC, they were yet to recover from the Civil War which got there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Largest Universities In Nigeria By Land Mass / "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" / See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.