Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,239 members, 7,943,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:00 PM

University Of Ibadan(pictures) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan(pictures) (57347 Views)

University Of Ibadan (unibadan)2015/2016 Post-graduate Application / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / Burnt Tedder Hall At University Of Ibadan (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan(pictures) by Buike8: 9:47pm On Oct 08, 2014
i am even surprised.when hv uites turnd 2 noise-makers(attention seekers).we ar d boss.we dnt brag,oda ppl do it 4 us.dats our principle.u wil rarely c uites makin unnecessary noise about our skul esp in nairaland forums. if u want 2 knw d truth,cum nd study dere. our greatness is sumtin u behold nd nt rant about. Besides,evry student is liable 2 brag about dere own skul even when it is d worst.so its vry cool nd convincing when d praises nd noise-makin comes 4rm d mouths of non-uites.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(pictures) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
Lalasticlala it's been three years, but let's revisit this great thread.

Show the world the beauty of the Greatest UI

#greatestUI
#greatestUITE
#greatestKutite
Re: University Of Ibadan(pictures) by princebamila: 8:10am On Oct 03, 2016
[quote author=deeptechcool post=20314373]I laughd when I saw d pictures above. FYI, dose pictures depict UI of 1990. Fast forward to the tenure of Prof. Bamiro, which ended in 2010 as VC, one would but think UI is a school outside Nigeria. Structures missing from above pics include the Heritage Park, Love garden in front of Mellanby Hall, the new Catholic Hall. chapel of ressurection, all structures in the faculties of Agric and Forestry(except for d department of Agric. Biology dat was shown)and veterinary(These two faculties house d best departmental structures on Campus), faculty of Technology, Basic Medical Sciences, Kenneth Dike Library, the new Centre of Excellence in front of Faculty of Social Sciences, UI Conference Centre, the new Auditorium, Queen Idia Hall, The Baluba and The Kantangites Kingdom, Bello Dome, UI stadium, Jaja clinic, MIS centre, Students' Union Building, UI Sport Complex, and the Largest Hall Of Residence in West Africa(Awo Hall). This list is inexhaustive. An excursion to UI will surely change your school name. Pictures of structures in this list w make you mistaken the op's pics as UI kitchens. Wen it comes to green environment, all hail the premier uni.

I want to see unibadan Muslim guys or girl cos my friends told me that there are not more Muslim at unibadan
Re: University Of Ibadan(pictures) by babyfaceafrica: 9:23am On Oct 03, 2016
[quote author=princebamila post=49871139][/quote]and you believed them?
Re: University Of Ibadan(pictures) by davidif: 10:55am On Oct 03, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Little Girl Protects Her Nose From Odour Coming Out From Class Teachers Mouth / Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge / Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.