Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,218 members, 7,910,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:40 AM

Long-term Relationship! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Long-term Relationship! (1303 Views)

Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / What Are The Demerits Of Long Term Relationship? / Long Term Relationship,an Advantage Or Disadvantage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Long-term Relationship! by onila(f): 11:50am On Dec 19, 2013
cheesy

Re: Long-term Relationship! by Enegod(m): 11:52am On Dec 19, 2013

1 Like

Re: Long-term Relationship! by Deiok(m): 12:03pm On Dec 19, 2013
is that dude taking a wipe and at thesame time Nairalanding

That girl look like onila brushing her teeth while her virgin BF takes a wipe.
Re: Long-term Relationship! by tpia5: 12:14pm On Dec 19, 2013
Fixation with people's anus is not normal unless you're doing so for health reasons.

The other explanation could be you're a drug mule who wants to sh1t the stuff out.
Re: Long-term Relationship! by drss(m): 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
Chei! Who gave you my pic? Na me and my girl be dat o.
Re: Long-term Relationship! by Chubhie: 12:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
So true!
Re: Long-term Relationship! by onila(f): 1:09pm On Dec 19, 2013
tpia@:
Fixation with people's anus is not normal unless you're doing so for health reasons.

The other explanation could be you're a drug mule who wants to sh1t the stuff out.
Re: Long-term Relationship! by CorkyJoe: 1:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
..Sweery Onilamb..no oofeince but please…can we bribe u to STOP posting thread for the next 60 years?? We r fed up!!! angry
Re: Long-term Relationship! by Snoggy(m): 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2013
Corky Joe: ..Sweery Onilamb..no oofeince but please…can we bribe u to STOP posting thread for the next 60 years?? We r fed up!!! angry
grin grin grin grin
Re: Long-term Relationship! by Mavor: 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2013
See me see wahala ooo. Onila stop sending me mails asking for a relationship!!! I DON'T WANT OOO!!! HIAN!! So what are you trying to tell me by opening this poo brushing thread?
Re: Long-term Relationship! by onila(f): 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2013
Mavor: See me see wahala ooo. Onila stop sending me mails asking for a relationship!!! I DON'T WANT OOO!!! HIAN!! So what are you trying to tell me by opening this poo brushing thread?
my mail aint even working

maybe its a ghost sending you messages
Re: Long-term Relationship! by Mavor: 2:53pm On Dec 19, 2013
onila: my mail aint even working

maybe its a ghost sending you messages
Story!!! shame dey catch u shay?
Re: Long-term Relationship! by tpia5: 3:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
Someone asked why do nigerians like posting pictures such as these and generally washing their dirty yanshes in public view as if they're the only ones who sh1t.

Please, have some class in your typing even though its the internet and you think you're anonymous.

Is being normal the only thing you find disgusting in this world?

Show some decorum, you're supposed to be a woman.
Re: Long-term Relationship! by onila(f): 4:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
Mavor: Story!!! shame dey catch u shay?
my nairaland mail has not been working for months

I cant send neither can I see received messages!
Re: Long-term Relationship! by onila(f): 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
tpia@:
Someone asked why do nigerians like posting pictures such as these and generally washing their dirty yanshes in public view as if they're the only ones who sh1t.

Please, have some class in your typing even though its the internet and you think you're anonymous.

Is being normal the only thing you find disgusting in this world?

Show some decorum, you're supposed to be a woman.

Are u high

1 Like

Re: Long-term Relationship! by tpia5: 4:19pm On Dec 19, 2013
Do you smoke dried cow dung?

Wouldn't be surprising, given your utter lack of knowledge of how people who aren't interested in your desperate horniness, behave.

So, do you disturb your sex partner when he's taking a crap? You must hang on him everywhere even in the toilet?

Have some shame lady, stop giving women a bad image.

1 Like

Re: Long-term Relationship! by onila(f): 4:20pm On Dec 19, 2013
tpia@:
whats so private abt this pic
Re: Long-term Relationship! by tpia5: 4:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
Do you get turned on by the smell of poop?
Re: Long-term Relationship! by baralatie(m): 4:24pm On Dec 19, 2013
onila:

Are u high
are u?
Re: Long-term Relationship! by 190theclown: 4:30pm On Dec 19, 2013
grin grin
Re: Long-term Relationship! by onila(f): 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2013
tpia@:
Do you get turned on by the smell of poop?
my hubby;s poo turns me on
Re: Long-term Relationship! by Adamskuty(m): 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2013
tpia@:

Wouldn't be surprising, given your utter lack of knowledge of how people who aren't interested in your desperate horniness, behave.

So, do you disturb your sex partner when he's taking a crap? You must hang on him everywhere even in the toilet?

Have some shame lady, stop giving women a bad image.
grin i don die grin grin grin

grin
Re: Long-term Relationship! by tpia5: 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2013
onila: my hubby;s poo turns me on

hey, good for you, i am not going to judge you my dear.

if thats what turns you on and your "hubby" is cool with it, what goes on in the four corners of your bedroom or toilet, is your business.

abi i know you before?

after all, people have different reasons for liking the smell of crap, for some, thats the smell of money being sh!tted out.

1 Like

Re: Long-term Relationship! by kliq(m): 7:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
tpia@:

hey, good for you, i am not going to judge you my dear.

if thats what turns you on and your "hubby" is cool with it, what goes on in the four corners of your bedroom or toilet, is your business.

abi i know you before?

after all, people have different reasons for liking the smell of crap, for some, thats the smell of money being sh!tted out.

LMFAO. grin grin grin
Re: Long-term Relationship! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
tpia@:

lol dude nice one
Re: Long-term Relationship! by sweetestguy(m): 7:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
Following
Re: Long-term Relationship! by jmoore(m): 7:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
tpia@:

grin grin grin grin

Wonders have ended today.

Ewoo grin grin
Re: Long-term Relationship! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 19, 2013
I'd like to meet onila in person, am sure if i do, i would be able to understand why all these topics, and strange views. For all i know Onila could be an Anthropologist and could be using Nairaland as a social experiment to conduct series of test based on our responses, likes and feedback, collecting these data to further to analyse and come up with something sinister.............. (i think i need to take my drugs at this point cry).
Re: Long-term Relationship! by donem: 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
@ PC Guru
Quiet a funny writeup, got me laughing.

i wont mind paying to meet this handler (Onila) NL's queen of controversial threads.

(1) (Reply)

Why Did She Do That??? / How Does It Feel To Be Wooed By A Lady? / My Girlfriends Father Bought Cars For Her Sisters Boyfreinds But Not For Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.