Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,464 members, 7,891,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:28 PM

How To Make It To Heaven - The Requirements - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Make It To Heaven - The Requirements (921 Views)

Did Jesus Went To Heaven The Day He Died Or 40 Days After ? / Testimony Of Heaven, The New Jerusalem, The Throne Of God, Audible Voice Of God / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make It To Heaven - The Requirements by bestoftddavid: 1:20pm On Dec 19, 2013
Many believe many things and many
believe our believes have a lot of
impacts on us; generally.
But there are some believes many do
not believe, they give reasons and
logical ways some believes are wrong.
Like what happens after death? What
happens after we die?
The truth is, death to our physical
body here on earth does not end
everything. No matter what you’re
going through on earth, no matter
how strong the obstacles and
challenges are, no matter how
overwhelming and no matter how long
you live; death won’t end it all. In
fact, death is a new beginning to a
new journey that will never end.
Eternity!
Man is made up of three components,
the body, spirit and soul.
After we die, our physical body
decomposes. Our spirit goes back to
God who gives it and the soul goes to
eternity; heaven or hell fire.
Many do not believe in hell fire or
heaven but say these two entities only
exits in our minds. This is not true,
heaven is so real and so is hell fire.
Going to heaven or hell fire is
determined by our earthly choices.
Our choices have a long term impact
on our future as well as where we will
spend our eternity, the power is
within us…
To make it to heaven, giving ones life
to Jesus is not negotiable, you must
surrender your life to Jesus if you
want to escape eternal damnation.
No matter how rich, famous, powerful
or intelligent you are, when you die,
you will not take anything with you.
You leave everything behind and take
your character with you. Your
character is what you take with you
to after world and you will be judged
by this. It is writen, “It is given to
man to die but once, after this
judgement”.
There is no repentance in hell fire,
there is no mercy in the after world in
hell fire. Only on this earth when you
are still breathing you have the
opportunity to seek and ask for Gods
mercy. And He will, He is willing.
No man on earth can get to heaven
through another way, only through
Jesus. It is writen, “Jesus is the way,
the truth and life, no man can get to
the Kingdom of heaven except through
Him”.
Please, accept Him now that you still
can. And hold on to Him with raw
determination. Jesus will uphold you
with His right hand of righousness.
Amen.
Re: How To Make It To Heaven - The Requirements by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
Hmmm
Re: How To Make It To Heaven - The Requirements by Ryda(m): 1:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
O.p u get d requirements? angry
Re: How To Make It To Heaven - The Requirements by teeyy: 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2013
Hmmm, may God help us all, I need his grace 2 stand

1 Like

Re: How To Make It To Heaven - The Requirements by Adedayolayo(f): 1:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
Heaven is real.
Re: How To Make It To Heaven - The Requirements by bestoftddavid: 2:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
Ryda: O.p u get d requirements? angry

That is why we badly need the help of the Holy Spirit. He helps our infirmities. I watched a video of Linda (Linda is the lady the Lord Jesus took to Heaven and hell) He (Jesus) told her (Linda) that the reason He saved her was because her sister always pray for her and interseed on her behalf that is why He didn't allow her to go to hell. Linda now asked the Lord Jesus, "if people pray to You that You help them to make it to heaven, You will help them? and the Lord answered her, "Yes, if my people could asked me to give the the grace to make it to heaven, I will." From the day I know this information, every night and time, I always pray to God to give me the grace to make it to heaven. If he gives me the grace, He won't allow me to go to hell. Jesus is merciful He will never let His own be left behind.

Hence, to all believers who truly believes in Jesus should always pray the He (Jesus) give them the grace to make it to heaven and when He does we should be obideient to His instructions. Because, when you pray that prayer and the Lord is telling you or giving you signs on things to do and not do to make it to Heaven, you must obey. Else, you might not make it there, not because the Lord do not love you but because you made the choice to go there. God will not force us, He has given us the power of making our own desicions. What He wants is our submission to His will so He can create and mould us into what we are supposed to be.

God will give us His sufficient grace to make it to heaven in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: How To Make It To Heaven - The Requirements by richie44(m): 4:30pm On Dec 24, 2013
For God so love that he gave is only begotten son that WHOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM SHAL NT PERISH BT HAVE ETERNAL LIFE [color=#000099][/color][b][/b]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Jehovah's Witnesses Won't Tell You About Christmas, Bdays & Flag Salute / A Hoax / Being Romantic Is Sunnah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.