Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,355 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:38 PM

Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? (32507 Views)

Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by dreeldee: 1:25am On Aug 01, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

awwwww, don't mind them. Every man here have cried once in their lifetime. No one is immune to pain/ depression.

So do you cry or not?

of course i'm human, it doesn't mean i cry every time at every little thing in the public. i don't even want to tell you why i've had to do that because you might shed a remix tears too grin grin even this internet machos cry/had cause to even if they won't own up to it.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 01, 2008
@oyinye
I totally agree wiv you. Cuz that's how I am.
If I need to cry, I need to be alone.
Let out the anger/depression out by myself. I don't need attention or pity or even sympathy
Just to be alone.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by StephenP(m): 1:27am On Aug 01, 2008
LadyT:

So many internet Egos jeez

Seriously!
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 1:27am On Aug 01, 2008
@dreeldee
awwwww, crying you?
You berra cry when I inflict pain on you o. That's one of the time I'll accept it.

I bet you even cry when Omotola cries in one of her movies. eyah. lol

Rem. that "scary movie"? grin grin
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Hannibal: 1:28am On Aug 01, 2008
eldee:

I don't know if it's because of where I grew up, I used to get slapped just for crying
I was expected to be the one bracing up pain while older girls were allowed to cry

Unfortunately, things have changed.
All we have today are wimps n sissies. . . .  .The way some men behave, u can easily argue they have vaginas instead of cocks.
These days, u see men take sides with feminists, men groom like women, men have now taken over women's roles.
The other day, ma neighbour's male kid wants to be a MALE NURSE. . . . What a load of crap??
It's pathetic.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 1:31am On Aug 01, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

@oyinye
I totally agree with you. Cuz that's how I am.
If I need to cry, I need to be alone.
Let out the anger/depression out by myself. I don't need attention or pity or even sympathy
Just to be alone.
I know,  i don't want to hear "it will be okay" "im here for you" "you are alright". that jive just annoys me to the core. It basically just adds insult to injury. I mean im not trying to lock my man out of my emotions or anything but i really need to be alone. Let me scream and yell, relieve some stress. But when a guy tries to come and hold me or hug, i just completely just bottle up all my emotions and wait till im alone to relive. I mean when im crying and real upset, i seriously need to be alone to calm myself down. Because i have been in a position in which i did something because i wasn't able to be alone and relieve that anger.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 1:33am On Aug 01, 2008
Hannibal:

All we have today are wimps n sissies. . . .  .The way some men behave, u can easily argue they have vaginas instead of cocks.
These days, u see men take sides with feminists, men groom like women, men have now taken over women's roles.
The other day, ma neighbour's male kid wants to be a MALE NURSE. . . . What a load of crap??
It's pathetic.
Please don't come to Houston with this jive. Because the Nigerian men, dominate in nursing.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by dreeldee: 1:33am On Aug 01, 2008
As a man, your level of self-confidence and honesty is the best demonstration of your masculinity, letting out a cry won't make u less a man, it only depends on why and where you do it.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by chamotex(m): 1:34am On Aug 01, 2008
Quote from: StephenP on Today at 12:59:57 AM
@ the fellas who put sports before their women, do you cry if your team loses a major game badly?

a few times. . . . . its gotta be a very important game tho cry cry
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 1:36am On Aug 01, 2008
I know, i don't want to hear "it will be okay" "im here for you" "you are alright". that jive just annoys me to the core. It basically just adds insult to injury. I mean im not trying to lock my man out of my emotions or anything but i really need to be alone. Let me scream and yell, relieve some stress. But when a guy tries to come and hold me or hug, i just completely just bottle up all my emotions and wait till im alone to relive. I mean when im crying and real upset, i seriously need to be alone to calm myself down. Because i have been in a position in which i did something because i wasn't able to be alone and relieve that anger.

Girl, I understand ya.

Stephen, Take a note of this, will ya? wink
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by StephenP(m): 1:40am On Aug 01, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Stephen, Take a note of this, will ya? wink

LOL You just had to create and awkward moment, didn't you?

chamotex:

Quote from: StephenP on Today at 12:59:57 AM
@ the fellas who put sports before their women, do you cry if your team loses a major game badly?

a few times. . . . . its gotta be a very important game tho cry cry

Thank you for being honest.

@Hannibal, there's nothing wrong in being a male nurse. Maybe the kid wants to help people and give them hope as opposed to being in the army and killing people because that is a more "manly" thing to do.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Hannibal: 1:42am On Aug 01, 2008
onyinye2:

Please don't come to Houston with this jive. Because the Nigerian men, dominate in nursing.

You see what i am saying. . . . . .

These wussies should just hand in their testicles now and go buy a bra.
Accept that life isn't perfect and move on.
When I hear about some clown launching a sexual harassment lawsuit against some female colleague, i want to hunt down the guy and take him to Lucca's Meat Market to show him what real sexual harassment is.
We've become rompipalles (ball breakers). We've become selfish pigs, not doing anything without selfish gain.

Men now groom like chics. . . . . .Manicure n Pedicure.
I will never wax anything off my body that God intended to have there.
Hell, i am not going to go to a fancy girly spa to get some algae crap on my face.
Look clean, iron your clothes, anything else leave to you mother-in-law.

When did becoming a stay-at-home dad become cool? When did being a male nurse become something guys grew up thinking of?
When did being a secretary scream out "ambitious career plan"?
When did holding your wife's hand while she's delivering your baby become a mandatory male experience?
I can now understand why some twats here feel a man must cry or the REAL men cry bullshit. Our forefathers could build houses with their barehands.
These days, StephenP needs a 200-page manual to put up a shelf. . . . .Does he even own a hammer?? grin grin
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Chat2MeBac(f): 1:45am On Aug 01, 2008
Hannibal:

It's pathetic.

I am on the phone with my sis and she said she will e-slap you for that statement.  She said to tell you that Males are fast competing for her position tongue tongue.

So wait what if Storm or Stone tells you they wish to be a nurse, what will you do??
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 1:48am On Aug 01, 2008
Hannibal:

When I hear about some clown launching a sexual harassment lawsuit against some female colleague, i want to hunt down the guy and take him to Lucca's Meat Market to show him what real sexual harassment is.
We've become rompipalles (ball breakers). We've become selfish pigs, not doing anything without selfish gain.

Hell, i am not going to go to a fancy girly spa to get some algae crap on my face.

When did becoming a stay-at-home dad become cool? When did being a male nurse become something guys grew up thinking of?
When did holding your wife's hand while she's delivering your baby become a mandatory male experience?
I can now understand why some twats here feel a man must cry or the REAL men cry bullshit. Our forefather could build houses with their barehands.
These days, StephenP needs a 200-page manual to put up a shelf. . . . .Does he even own a hammer?? grin grin
1. What is wrong in holding your wife's hand?
2. Come and tell all the naija men born/raised that they are wissies because they are nurses
3. Are you calling Jesus a wuss because the last time i checked Jesus wept.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 01, 2008
As a man, your level of self-confidence and honesty is the best demonstration of your masculinity, letting out a cry won't make u less a man, it only depends on why and where you do it.
Yes, just don't do it in public or where I can see it. tongue
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Chat2MeBac(f): 1:50am On Aug 01, 2008
Hannibal:

I can now understand why some twats here feel a man must cry or the REAL men cry bullshit. Our forefathers could build houses with their barehands.

1. You dont groom? So are you saying it was your brother I met?

2. A stay-at-home becomes cool when he decides he doesnt want to work. So since I have to toil, then let him handle the house chores, and diaper changing and feeding are included.

3. You refuse to come to the Delivery room to lend me support, then the Doctor's name goes on the baby's birth certificate. Afterall, he stood by me during the "storm" grin
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by eldee(m): 1:51am On Aug 01, 2008
Hannibal:

It's pathetic.
It's a change of roles now . . . stay home dads, waxed up men, male strippers, Sex and the City cheesy

When I was a kid, the way we tot of saving pple was by growing up to be superheroes cheesy
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by eldee(m): 1:54am On Aug 01, 2008
@Hannibal, there's nothing wrong in being a male nurse
There's nothing wrong with being a male nurse . . . True
But growing up wanting to be a male nurse, then that's just daft

These days, StephenP needs a 200-page manual to put up a shelf. . . .
GUILTY grin grin grin
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 1:55am On Aug 01, 2008
eldee:

It's a change of roles now . . . stay home dads, waxed up men, male strippers, Sex and the City cheesy

When I was a kid, the way we tot of saving people was by growing up to be superheroes cheesy

Lol, GIRL POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool tongue
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Hannibal: 1:56am On Aug 01, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

I am on the phone with my sis and she said she will e-slap you for that statement.  She said to tell you that Males are fast competing for her position tongue tongue.

Such males should be castrated and given sanitary pads/tampons.

So wait what if Storm or Stone tells you they wish to be a nurse, what will you do??

Over me dead body. . . . . .I am sending em to a Military School where they would be drilled to act like real MEN.

Chat2MeBac:

1. You don't groom? So are you saying it was your brother I met?

Did u see me waxing? Being a vegan, being anti-spider killing, being a stronzo, a Tom Cruise fan, whatever,
All  em wimps who follow any of these things should be gathered up, put on an island north of Siberia, and allowed to pursue their interests in the comfort of their fellow sissy males.

2. A stay-at-home becomes cool when he decides he doesnt want to work. So since I have to toil, then let him handle the house chores, and diaper changing and feeding are included.

A man must work. . . . . . .Why would a man wanna stay at home and change diapers??
What happened to his childhood dreams of becoming a pilot, doctor, teacher or enginee?

3. You refuse to come to the Delivery room to lend me support, then the Doctor's name goes on the baby's birth certificate. Afterall, he stood by me during the "storm" grin

Fyne by me. . . . . . . U'd better move to the doctor's house after ur delivery to go meet his spiteful wife who would break your nose. tongue tongue
I shall parcel ur GHANA BAGS via TNT. . . . Just lemme have the contact address. grin
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Chat2MeBac(f): 1:57am On Aug 01, 2008
eldee:

GUILTY grin grin grin

sharapp jor tongue, I grew up wanted to be a wrestler, So tell me was that daft? tongue tongue
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 1:58am On Aug 01, 2008
Hannibal stop dodging and answer my question.

Is Jesus a wimp for crying?
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Queenisha: 2:00am On Aug 01, 2008
There are women whose husbands are male nurses and they hide that fact because it's a womanly profession.
They'll tell you their men work in the hospital
abeg there's something wrong with it.
men ought to be men jo lipsrsealed
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Queenisha: 2:01am On Aug 01, 2008
I can't imagine my man changing adult diapers at morning glory assisted living facility
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Queenisha: 2:02am On Aug 01, 2008
what will my people say?
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by StephenP(m): 2:02am On Aug 01, 2008
Hannibal:

I am not going to comment on the others because I know you were simply over exaggerating. But this, I will speak on. I am not there just because of my wife. I am there for me too. The birth of a child seems like a life changing experience and I plan to be there to witness it all and that my friend, doesn't make me any less of a man.

eldee:

GUILTY grin grin grin

What is wrong in wanting to be a male nurse? That is just a step away from being a doctor that every kid also wants to be.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Hannibal: 2:03am On Aug 01, 2008
onyinye2:

Hannibal stop dodging and answer my question.
Is Jesus a wimp for crying?

Jesus wept . . . He did not bawl like a wimp.
One can understand why He did. . . . . He was crying for humanity at large not over a female in thong that resides in Houston.

Queenisha:

There are women whose husbands are male nurses and they hide that fact because it's a womanly profession.

Thank u. . . . . . . StephenP feels this is a good profession for men. tongue
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 2:03am On Aug 01, 2008
Queenisha:

Please come to the states. If your man is a nurse, Glory to God. Do you know how much there is a demand for nurses? do you know how much it pays? One of my male friends moved to Washington from Texas, just to go to the school that excepted him.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Chat2MeBac(f): 2:04am On Aug 01, 2008
Hannibal:

Such males should be castrated and given sanitary pads/tampons.

Over me dead body. . . . . .I am sending em to a Military School where they would be drilled to act like real MEN.

Did u see me waxing? Being a vegan, being anti-spider killing, being a stronzo, a Tom Cruise fan, whatever,
All  em wimps who follow any of these things should be gathered up, put on an island north of Siberia, and allowed to pursue their interests in the comfort of their fellow sissy males.

A man must work. . . . . . .Why would a man want to stay at home and change diapers??
What happened to his childhood dreams of becoming a pilot, doctor, teacher or enginee?

Fyne by me. . . . . . . You'd better move to the doctor's house after your delivery to go meet his spiteful wife who would break your nose. tongue tongue
I shall parcel your GHANA BAGS via TNT. . . . Just let me have the contact address. grin

Ok, Pack me bags, send me and them via DHL if you wish, but I am NOT going to instill "job-restrictions" on my children.  If he wants to sing on Broadway or work at MAC applying makeup, let him. As long as he is happy with his job tongue tongue tongue

As I earlier said, I would rather my man cries and get over what's bugging him than takes his frustration out with his "Andre the Giant" fisticles grin grin
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 2:05am On Aug 01, 2008
Queenisha:

what will my people say?

Lol!!!!!!
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by dreeldee: 2:06am On Aug 01, 2008
fake "real" men in here tongue
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 2:06am On Aug 01, 2008
Queenisha:

what will my people say?
That you are set for life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos / How I Became The April Fool.. / Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.