Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,348 members, 7,881,287 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:55 PM

Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? (32506 Views)

Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Queenisha: 2:06am On Aug 01, 2008
onyinye2:

Please come to the states. If your man is a nurse, Glory to God. Do you know how much there is a demand for nurses? do you know how much it pays? One of my male friends moved to Washington from Texas, just to go to the school that excepted him.

I live here in the states and have lived here over a decade.
How much does nursing really pay ?
Anyone that perpetually works a grave yard shift 80 hours a week ought to make a good living.
Nursing is no exception
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by eldee(m): 2:07am On Aug 01, 2008
onyinye2:

Hannibal stop dodging and answer my question.

Is Jesus a wimp for crying?
Jesus cried because he foresaw extreme pain
He was going to watch himself bleed to death

Are you going to compare that to crying because you misplaced your wallet?

Chat2MeBac:
sharapp jor ,  I grew up wanted to be a wrestler, So tell me was that daft?  
Erm . . . you said it yourself grin grin

What is wrong in wanting to be a male nurse? That is just a step away from being a doctor that every kid also wants to be.
Wrong . . . A doctor is capable of building an emotional wall between themselves and their patients
Nurses are not capable of that, they react to your emotions, they are there to CARE
They can't take life-risking decisions in seconds

Doctors are trained to act rationally under pressure, that's a real man
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Hannibal: 2:09am On Aug 01, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

Ok, Pack me bags, send me and them via DHL if you wish, but I am NOT going to instill "job-restrictions" on my children.  If he wants to sing on Broadway or work at MAC applying makeup, let him. As long as he is happy with his job tongue tongue tongue

Anyways, a man's profession should rub on his kids.
When a kid grows up reading John Newton, Faraday's laws and Rutherford and Einstein's theories. . . .He would become an engineer.
If he insists on singing on the broadway or work at MAC applying makeup like a Arrow. . . .I ma send him to Lagos. tongue tongue

As I earlier said, I would rather my man cries and get over what's bugging him than takes his frustration out with his "Andre the Giant" fisticles grin grin

Don't worry. . . . No man would touch u with his fisticles. . . .I'd rather go cool down at the nearest pub. grin
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 2:10am On Aug 01, 2008
Oka let me say this. If you are a nurse here, you have a job any where. The amount of money made is a blessing. All my naija friend's parents are nurses. And they all live in the best neighborhoods. Becoming a nurse is an accomplishment and worth it. I would encourage any one of my kids to become a nurse, doctor, or surgeon.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Queenisha: 2:11am On Aug 01, 2008
stillwater:

Lol!!!!!!

Nursing is a female profession period!
How many male Oyibo nurses do you see?
In Nigeria how many men go into nusing besides awusa people?
If the tables were turned and we all decide to go home, which face will these men take to be answering nurses in Nigeria.

It's good for economic reasons in America no doubt
They need those Igbotic muscles to lift them 500 lb patients grin
But it still remains a female profession
A man running around with bed pans and pads in the postnatal wards?
God forbid!
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Nobody: 2:12am On Aug 01, 2008
@ topic

I look at her!
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Hannibal: 2:12am On Aug 01, 2008
Queenisha:

I live here in the states and have lived here over a decade.
How much does nursing really pay ?
Anyone that perpetually works a grave yard shift 80 hours a week ought to make a good living.
Nursing is no exception

According to Onyinye2, men should go to RED LIGHT DISTRICT in thongs and display their willys from a window because it's a lucrative business.
How can a man wake up one day to be a male NURSE. . . .Changing diapers and other shitteries.
I can now understand why women are pushing for sex equality.
Men have already lowered emselves to be wimps.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by StephenP(m): 2:13am On Aug 01, 2008
It's funny because men were the first nurses. In fact, "when the world's first nursing school was opened in India in 250 B.C., only men were considered "pure" enough to be nurses." For further reading check out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_in_nursing
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Chat2MeBac(f): 2:13am On Aug 01, 2008
Hannibal:

Anyways, a man's profession should rub on his kids.
When a kid grows up reading John Newton, Faraday and Lord Rutherford's books. . . .He would become an engineer.
If he insists on singing on the broadway or work at MAC applying makeup like a Arrow. . . .I ma send him to Lagos. tongue tongue

Cool, as long as it's not to Baga cheesy cheesy cheesy. People there can be so damn mean grin

Hannibal:

Don't worry. . . . No man would touch u with his fisticles. . . .I'd rather go cool down at the nearest pub. grin

Where you can go sneaking at Dashana's booty? Sorry stay home and deal with the rants, tongue tongue
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by lechatte(f): 2:15am On Aug 01, 2008
Me o,I cry when I read some novels or watch some movies.I actually sob.
Some songs make me cry.
I cry when I'm really angry but I wait till I go somewhere private.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Queenisha: 2:16am On Aug 01, 2008
onyinye2:

Oka let me say this. If you are a nurse here, you have a job any where. The amount of money made is a blessing. All my naija friend's parents are nurses. And they all live in the best neighborhoods. Becoming a nurse is an accomplishment and worth it. I would encourage any one of my kids to become a nurse, doctor, or surgeon.

so do ashewos
does that make it a great profession for a female grin
No wonder you're talking like this, all your male role models are nurses.
as you encourage your kids to be nurses,encourage only Ada and Chinelo O
not Emeka and Chima
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 2:16am On Aug 01, 2008
Hannibal:

According to Onyinye2, men should go to RED LIGHT DISTRICT in thongs and display their willys from a window because it's a lucrative business.
How can a man wake up one day to be a male NURSE. . . .Changing diapers and other shitteries.
I can now understand why women are pushing for sex equality.
Men have already lowered emselves to be wimps.
It is so sad how ignorant you guys are. Oka let me shed some light for you. There are more then one type of nurse. yal are talking of the ones that work in old folk's home. they have some that work in ER, ICU, NIC, Maturnity, so and so forth. Abeg please go and educate you guys self before you post such ignorant post.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Chat2MeBac(f): 2:17am On Aug 01, 2008
Queenisha:

[b]Nursing is a female profession period![/b]How many male Oyibo nurses do you see?
In Nigeria how many men go into nusing besides awusa people?
If the tables were turned and we all decide to go home, which face will these men take to be answering nurses in Nigeria.

It's good for economic reasons in America no doubt
They need those Igbotic muscles to lift them 500 lb patients grin
But it still remains a female profession
A man running around with bed pans and pads in the postnatal wards?
God forbid!

Really?
Well I spent a few days hospitalised at NYU last December and I had 2 white male nurses at my beck and call.  I always noticed that there were ONLY 2 black male nurses on my floor.  I am wondering if it's due to the stigma attached to such a profession, why our men would rather make minimum wage as bartender, or work construction toiling in the sun and cold, than earn a decent living wearin scrubs and husslin bed pans?
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Hannibal: 2:17am On Aug 01, 2008
StephenP:

It's funny because men were the first nurses. In fact, "when the world's first nursing school was opened in India in 250 B.C., only men were considered "pure" enough to be nurses." For further reading check out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_in_nursing

Of course, men were the first to any profession. . . . .Women stay at home and cook Bengali foods. . .
After a while, men dumped em jobs cos they are not mental tasking. . . . . tongue

Chat2MeBac:

Cool, as long as it's not to Baga cheesy cheesy cheesy. People there can be so damn mean grin

No Baga. . . .It shall be Lagos where he wld see men like him breaking barriers and aiming high. cheesy grin

Where you can go sneaking at Dashana's booty? Sorry stay home and deal with the rants, tongue tongue

Try Olga!!! cheesy grin
She is the sexiest chic in ma local pub. wink
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by eldee(m): 2:19am On Aug 01, 2008
StephenP:

Listen to yourself . . . Did you not hear of the hebrew MIDWIVES in the Ancient Egypt?
See you confusing Indian beliefs with reality
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Queenisha: 2:19am On Aug 01, 2008
onyinye2:

It is so sad how ignorant you guys are. Oka let me shed some light for you. There are more then one type of nurse. yal are talking of the ones that work in old folk's home. they have some that work in ER, ICU, NIC, Maturnity, so and so forth. Abeg please go and educate you guys self before you post such ignorant post.

Take a trip back home and tell me how many Nigerian male nurses you see at UNTH or LUTH
Just because one eats meat doesn't mean he shouldn't distinguish between chicken and pigeon
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Queenisha: 2:21am On Aug 01, 2008
eldee:

Listen to yourself . . . Did you not hear of the hebrew MIDWIVES in the Ancient Egypt?

has he even wondered why they're called mid[b]wives[/b]
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Queenisha: 2:22am On Aug 01, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

Really?
Well I spent a few days hospitalised at NYU last December and I had 2 white male nurses at my beck and call.  I always noticed that there were ONLY 2 black male nurses on my floor.  I am wondering if it's due to the stigma attached to such a profession, why our men would rather make minimum wage as bartender, or work construction toiling in the sun and cold, than earn a decent living wearin scrubs and husslin bed pans?

were you a violent non compliant patient that needed restraint ?
I wonder why they sent you males
You're an exception  grin
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 2:22am On Aug 01, 2008
Queenisha:

so do ashewos
does that make it a great profession for a female grin
No wonder you're talking like this, all your male role models are nurses.
as you encourage your kids to be nurses,encourage only Ada and Chinelo O
not Emeka and Chima
You have no idea what you are talking about. Nursing is one of the hardest most rewarding profession there is. Im in pre med, and i see what the kids who are becoming nurses go through. so sad. Im thankful that i grew up around nurses and doctors, because they the ones that inspired me to become a doctor. Because the same people you guys make fun of are the ones who organize funds to send to the hospitals back in Nigeria. I don't see any one of all doing squat.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Hannibal: 2:23am On Aug 01, 2008
Queenisha:

has he even wondered why they're called mid[b]wives[/b]

I won't be surprised if that word gets changed to "mid-husbands". . . . .
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Okijajuju1(m): 2:23am On Aug 01, 2008
Hannibal:

Of course, men were the first to any profession. . . . .Women stay at home and cook Bengali foods. . .
After a while, men dumped em jobs because they are not mental tasking. . . . . tongue

ROFLMAO

You are damned right.

Tell it to these un-submissive women.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by motunrayo4(f): 2:24am On Aug 01, 2008
lechatte:

Me o,I cry when I read some novels or watch some movies.I actually sob.
Some songs make me cry.
I cry when I'm really angry but I wait till I go somewhere private.

I hardly ever cry. . . .I only cry when I get REALLY mad or when I watch the Notebook lol
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 2:25am On Aug 01, 2008
Okija_juju:

ROFLMAO

You are damned right.

Tell it to these un-submissive women.
oh go and prepare for your pre nupt and customary marriage. atheist.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Queenisha: 2:25am On Aug 01, 2008
onyinye2:

You have no idea what you are talking about. Nursing is one of the hardest most rewarding profession there is. I'm in pre med, and i see what the kids who are becoming nurses go through. so sad. I'm thankful that i grew up around nurses and doctors, because they the ones that inspired me to become a doctor. Because the same people you guys make fun of are the ones who organize funds to send to the hospitals back in Nigeria. I don't see any one of all doing squat.

I wonder why they didn't inspire you to be a nurse
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by StephenP(m): 2:25am On Aug 01, 2008
Hannibal:

After a while, men dumped em jobs because they are not mental tasking. . . . . tongue

No. I guess you didn't read it.

"More men are entering nursing as they discover that it is a competitive and challenging career. For example, when the University of Pittsburgh increased its admission requirements for its nursing program, the number of male applicants spiked significantly. Many men are also attracted to the profession after learning how important mathematics and science (fields traditionally dominated by males) are in nursing."

It has become even more challenging.

eldee:

Did you really expect men to help in childbirth?
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Queenisha: 2:27am On Aug 01, 2008
StephenP:

No. I guess you didn't read it.

"More men are entering nursing as they discover that it is a competitive and challenging career. For example, when the University of Pittsburgh increased its admission requirements for its nursing program, the number of male applicants spiked significantly. Many men are also attracted to the profession after learning how important mathematics and science (fields traditionally dominated by males) are in nursing."

It has become even more challenging.

The general emasculation of men I say.
which mathematics does a nurse need.
How to calculate the volume of urine?

abegi
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Hannibal: 2:28am On Aug 01, 2008
StephenP:

Men should not help in childbirth BUT THEY SHOULD HELP CHANGING DIAPERS?? shocked shocked shocked
StephenP, stop watching Oprah.

Queenisha:

abegi

Men are gradually losing the plot.
Nurses and mathematics?? What is he calculating??
The molar mass of shit particles?? grin
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 2:28am On Aug 01, 2008
Queenisha:

I wonder why they didn't inspire you to be a nurse
You over here thinking you smart. When i specifically said that i was becoming a doctor. Please i hope you don't become anything that has to do with the medical field. You would switch sleeping pills for pain killers.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Queenisha: 2:29am On Aug 01, 2008
StephenP:

ever heard of OBGYN ?
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by Queenisha: 2:30am On Aug 01, 2008
onyinye2:

You over here thinking you smart. When i specifically said that i was becoming a doctor. Please i hope you don't become anything that has to do with the medical field. You would switch sleeping pills for pain killers.

You are still in premed abi?
90% of you drop out and never make it to med school  but let me just help you by telling you that some pain meds can also put you to sleep.
free lesson on pharmacology here
look at this one
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by onyinye2(f): 2:31am On Aug 01, 2008
Queenisha:

abegi
You would be the first to sue if a nurse thought like you. What do you mean what mathematics? Omo, please go educate yourself.
Re: Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? by StephenP(m): 2:31am On Aug 01, 2008
Queenisha:

ever heard of OBGYN ?

Heck, men in those days weren't even supposed to look at women in anyway, not to talk about being all up in her vagina.

Queenisha:

abegi

Calculate medication dosages and stuff, you're asking the wrong person though. You should ask the premed student.

Hannibal:

Men should not help in childbirth[b] BUT THEY SHOULD HELP CHANGING DIAPERS??[/b] shocked shocked shocked
StephenP, stop watching Oprah.

That has NOTHING to do with medicine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos / How I Became The April Fool.. / Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.