Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,239 members, 7,928,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 09:19 PM

Comedy Pays Better Than Banking – Basket Mouth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedy Pays Better Than Banking – Basket Mouth (563 Views)

Comedy Pays!........crazeclown Is Now A Nairabet Ambassador / Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) / Comedy Pays Better Than Banking – Basket Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedy Pays Better Than Banking – Basket Mouth by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 20, 2013

He said,
Comedy has done everything for me. Comedy
has given me a reason to be a better person, a reason
to work hard, because making people laugh is my
dream; it’s an accomplishment for me, and comedy has
given me a reason to do all these things. Comedy has
given me a career, comedy has put food on my table at
the same time. It’s done everything. It’s done every
single thing that I want. It’s even done more things than it’s done for a banker.”

He further asserted thus, “It gives me access to a lot of
things. It helps me go by some stuff. I’m sorry to say
this, but when there’s a long queue, the manager of the bank will say come to my office, take a cup of tea
(Laughs) and let my people get the money for you.
Comedy has made me more liberal, because I’m a very
shy person.

“I like keeping to myself, but being a comedian and
being out there in the public, being a public figure has
given me that opportunity to be able to learn more
about myself. I won’t lie to you, comedy has done too
much for me. It’s everything I can ever wish for. I got
into the game for the love, I got into the game for the
passion, but I didn’t know that fame was going to come
with it and that fame, trust me, every celebrity, every
artiste, every famous person will say the same thing. It
opens doors and that’s the truth.”
Re: Comedy Pays Better Than Banking – Basket Mouth by saemmanuel(m): 1:36am On Dec 20, 2013
hmmmmm
Re: Comedy Pays Better Than Banking – Basket Mouth by Nobody: 1:38am On Dec 20, 2013
Yeah! gud, that's for you.... Would you like to ask Messi and Ronaldo what football has and is doing for them? undecided
Re: Comedy Pays Better Than Banking – Basket Mouth by axortedbabe(f): 7:30am On Dec 20, 2013
clap for yasef
Re: Comedy Pays Better Than Banking – Basket Mouth by Haryoursope: 8:10am On Dec 20, 2013
Nah because he don fetch u money big bros

(1) (Reply)

"I Am 100% Single, Waiting For The Right Lady" - Banky W / R& B Singer B Smyth Hey Copper ... I'm Gonna Bang Your Wife! / Top 10 Entertainment Stories Of 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.