Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,952 members, 7,873,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

Ladies, How Best Should Men Woo You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Best Should Men Woo You? (564 Views)

Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? / Reasons Why Fine Rich Male Guys Havent Woo You + Pictures (female Only Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, How Best Should Men Woo You? by greatestluv4all: 9:04am On Dec 20, 2013
Pretty ladies in the house, what's the best way to get good response from you?

Guys can be naughty atimes and then can also be very interesting. Many of us like the friendship before relationship approach while some are good at love at first sight.

But, mostly ladies easily get turned off at the sight of a stranger asking for relationship. Most especially when the guy start pouring out a recorded speech.

Which do you prefer and will consider for a relationship?
Re: Ladies, How Best Should Men Woo You? by EejaNla01(m): 9:06am On Dec 20, 2013
Puts on goggle cool
Re: Ladies, How Best Should Men Woo You? by JayneStephanie: 9:07am On Dec 20, 2013
You already said it all... grin
Re: Ladies, How Best Should Men Woo You? by Alikaxon(m): 10:00am On Dec 20, 2013
hm
Re: Ladies, How Best Should Men Woo You? by Matildachinyere(f): 10:20am On Dec 20, 2013
wat else do u want to know?, u have said it all grin
Re: Ladies, How Best Should Men Woo You? by cj1080(m): 11:25am On Dec 20, 2013
I always start with you look familiar, when she gives my the look like I have heard that before, I do one of two things,

A. Actually act the you look familiar part out and if anywhere I mention is unknown to her, I apologies and walk away.
Or I do option B.

Tune in next week for the concluding write up on Option B, the option that works all the time.

(1) (Reply)

For Guys / 31 Reasons Why Men Don't Cheat / Expensive Affair: What Cheating Did To This Director And Kristen Stewart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.