Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,442 members, 7,968,186 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 08:23 PM

Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? (3149 Views)

Gayism 'africans Are A Hypocritical Lot / How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? / Ini Edo's Lesbianism Scandal: Husband Reacts Furiously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2013
Klinee: So its because he dance with girls that make him a gay? Huh? No! Gay is homosexual is an act of man sleep with fellow man(ugly) or imaginating on how to sleep with fellow man(very repulsive in nature). So its not natural, you dont know who is such until he is initiated. The boy you are assuming to be gay now never know anything about gay unles he was expose to it. But becos of unnatural ways of life you people are living you assume him to be gay becos he dance with girls. Why is it that there no gayism in the time of our fore-fathers? Its becos nobody expose them to such evil and they dont allow anything that will expose them to such an evil act. The gays need what will make them realize the gravity of such an evil act. If somebody say he is a gay when he never practice gay in his life, he nothing but promoting gay becos nobody can be naturally gay. He deserve death too becos he is the same with the person that practice it. Homosexual is evil so the only solution to it is killing.

Killing them is absolutely insane! You aint making sense here at all.

So are you wiser than the senates of the US/UK that implemented the law? You think they haven't conducted a research before implemnting the law?

Fine Homosexuality aint cool but humans have the right to do what they want as long as its not criminal or evil.

What do mean by evil? Do you really know what evil means?

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by slydog(m): 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2013
Gayism should be banned and jailed for life, while lesbianism should be legalised.
Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2013
slydog: Gayism should be banned and jailed for life, while lesbianism should be legalised.

That's partial "lol" but I think lesbians are more than the gays
Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by slydog(m): 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2013
Love the babes men, they should do their tin, phunk all the gays
Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2013
slydog: Love the babes men, they should do their tin,

ok... should be fun... wouldn't mind watching them doing their tin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by fola89(m): 6:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
slydog: Gayism should be banned and jailed for life, while lesbianism should be legalised.
Lwkmd se ur mouth pervert......I dey feel ur drift...........
Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by UyiIredia(m): 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2013
No I don't think it should be legalized. My reasoning is simple, it is immoral, further stretches $€xual mores, and so, could be used as a precedent for more absurd arrangements (eg inc€$t). The reasons I list MUST be viewed in totality without which they make less of a case.

Not all immoral stuff are legalized or illegalized. The law keeps silent on them eg prostitution or adultery. I preferred the 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell'-like policy we had. Not a clear violation on human rights. I would think the same to if the law were applied to inc€stous couples or prostitutes.
Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 30, 2013
Uyi Iredia: No I don't think it should be legalized. My reasoning is simple, it is immoral, further stretches $€xual mores, and so, could be used as a precedent for more absurd arrangements (eg inc€$t). The reasons I list MUST be viewed in totality without which they make less of a case.
Not all immoral stuff are legalized or illegalized. The law keeps silent on them eg prostitution or adultery. I preferred the 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell'-like policy we had. Not a clear violation on human rights. I would think the same to if the law were applied to inc€stous couples or prostitutes.

OK. Don't tell policy

So if they get married then its their problem...
Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by UyiIredia(m): 10:35am On Dec 30, 2013
faakay:

OK. Don't tell policy

Obviously.
Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 30, 2013
There's nothing like "Gayism"

Whether you legalize our union or not, we'll still be here. Even if gay marriage was to be legalized in Nigeria, I really don't think any one would wanna marry in Nigeria. I definitely wouldn't. Not in this age of frustrated people everywhere. So all what is going on down at the senate is nothing but a facade. They know that.

This is Nigeria, and before a gay person is taken to whatever court to judge his case, he's already pronounced guilty by the public and would have at least received several beatings... On something that doesn't concern or affect them in anyway. In so doing, you aren't even thinking of the rights of the gay person..or is beating the person a legal thing? Our legal system is useless as far as I'm concerned. We all know that.

Face your real problem Nigeria. There are too many of them.
Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 30, 2013
faakay:

OK. Don't tell policy

Yup. And its no one's business, so far as its not a minor and its consensual.
Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by jennyphrisel(f): 10:47am On Dec 30, 2013
Hell NO
Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 30, 2013
masonkz: There's nothing like "Gayism"
Whether you legalize our union or not, we'll still be here. Even if gay marriage was to be legalized in Nigeria, I really don't think any one would wanna marry in Nigeria. I definitely wouldn't. Not in this age of frustrated people everywhere. So all what is going on down at the senate is nothing but a facade. They know that.
This is Nigeria, and before a gay person is taken to whatever court to judge his case, he's already pronounced guilty by the public and would have at least received several beatings... On something that doesn't concern or affect them in anyway. In so doing, you aren't even thinking of the rights of the gay person..or is beating the person a legal thing? Our legal system is useless as far as I'm concerned. We all know that..

Where they got is wrong is even the senate doesn't want to legalize it so as not to be accepted publicly then fine but not taking them to court to punish or jail them is not reasonable.

What happened to the human rights activities? I believe some in the senate would be against it sending people to jail for a crime they have not committed.
Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by HezronLorraine(m): 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2013
nabiz: before contributing to this threat i will like the poster to answer the following questions (1) do u believe in God? do u believe in the bible or coran
Does the acceptance and recognition of homosexuality always be argued from the religion perspective?
Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
next excel: Meen u guys should reason well naa,ok look at it this way,some people are natural criminal they cant see a mis placed item and pass by,now should they be alowed to walk free just becouse it run in their gene? ''naver''so also its implied in this gay cum laisbian rubish.
chief, you are leaving a key word out of this; CONSCENT. Of cause, a kleptomaniac wouldn't be called a thief if he took an item with the owner's conscent. A homosexual can only be said to have commited a crime if he/she has intercourse with someone of the same sex forcefully. If two grown azzed guys decide to do the "horizontal tango" in the comfort of their bedroom who am I to stop them? How does it concern or affect me? As for the FG that is bent on discriminating homosexuals, I wonder why the basis of their morality would be religion. These guys have failed to come to the reality that not every nigerian is a christian or muslim
Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2013
kolawaxxy: chief, you are leaving a key word out of this; CONSCENT. Of cause, a kleptomaniac wouldn't be called a thief if he took an item with the owner's conscent. A homosexual can only be said to have commited a crime if he/she has intercourse with someone of the same sex forcefully. If two grown azzed guys decide to do the "horizontal tango" in the comfort of their bedroom who am I to stop them? How does it concern or affect me? As for the FG that is bent on discriminating homosexuals, I wonder why the basis of their morality would be religion. These guys have failed to come to the reality that not every nigerian is a christian or muslim

point

Hezron Lorraine: Does the acceptance and recognition of homosexuality always be argued from the religion perspective?

Not everybody is religious. Different people with different believes

so lets leave religion out of this case.

Fine homosexuality might not be good just like prostitution and abortion but in other people's view it's okay to them

I'm not supporting or promoting gays but let them live their lives! as long as it doesn't affect you and I so whats the problem all about.

The best way to save someone from Homo
When the feelings developed?
For How long?
What made you felt like that?
etc....

So you can help them recover them back to normal status.....

but condemning them is not just right
Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2013
faakay:

point

Not everybody is religious. Different people with different believes

so lets leave religion out of this case.

Fine homosexuality might not be good just like prostitution and abortion but in other people's view it's okay to them

I'm not supporting or promoting gays but let them live their lives! as long as it doesn't affect you and I so whats the problem all about.

The best way to save someone from Homo
When the feelings developed?
For How long?
What made you felt like that?
etc....

So you can help them recover them back to normal status.....

but condemning them is not just right

Hellooo? Recover them back to "normal"?? I have to laugh at this.
Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2013
masonkz:

Yes now...
Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 02, 2014
masonkz:

This post of yours esp the "hellooo" bit cracked me up!
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 08, 2014
Discussion still opened
Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2014
What should be banned is violence against Gay people.
Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 09, 2014
masonkz: What should be banned is violence against Gay people.

OKAY
Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by slydog(m): 4:54pm On Oct 31, 2019
slydog:
Love the babes men, they should do their tin,
Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by slydog(m): 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
slydog:
lesbianism should be legalised.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Post Taken Down / Ladies: / Am Sexy An I Know It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.