Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,331 members, 7,891,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:39 PM

I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari (22111 Views)

Don’t Let Jonathan Deceive You Again – Buhari / Don’t Shift Elections Again, UN Tells Nigerian Government / New Plan To Postpone Elections Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by leggo: 9:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
GEj also promised...lets wait
Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:12pm On Dec 20, 2013
Help!
I m out of APC!
Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by GreenbrandEx: 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2013
Princess2be:
Story! Why has no thread on Iyabo made front page?...
please Sir how do i create a new topic on Nairaland,if i click on create new topic it will say please wait for few minutes.our server is overwhelmed...please help me out here cuz i love nairaland.
Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by albiol: 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2013
Tintinix:

Waoh! So you didn't get the OP point then?!

And these are the people that are engaged in online debates?
I guess you are high on codeine whats that in what the op said that I didnt get? Buhari said he wont be contesting again the same way jonathan promised he wont be running for a second term
Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by jmaine: 9:16pm On Dec 20, 2013
Seun: APC isn't paying me any cash; I'm sure that PDP has far more cash than APC. I simply made a mistake when I posted that old thread.

What i meant by "cash" is that linked to the huge traffic which encourages more ads. If you made a mistake, a simple correction could have sufficed in the past 12 hours . . . .

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by Seun(m): 9:18pm On Dec 20, 2013
jmaine:

What i meant by "cash" is that linked to the huge traffic which encourages more ads. If you made a mistake, a simple correction could have sufficed in the past 12 hours . . . .
I get more traffic by catering to supporters of all parties instead of catering only to supporters of one party. Besides, I voted for GEJ in the last election and though I want him to step down for someone less corrupt, I will still vote for GEJ over and over again if GMB is the alternative.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by chronique(m): 9:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
Wow! I thought I was the only one who noticed that seun is kinda anti-Gej and pro-APC. Anything that discredits GEJ flies into frontpage with the speed of lightening but when it's pro-Gej or meant to show the world one or two good achievements of the GEJ govt,it takes time to get to frontpage. Dude is gradually falling into one of the many pitfalls in business(mixing business and emotions/sentiments together). I hope it doesn't come back to hunt him.
Shine It:
He's gradually destroying what he spent years building. Very soon only APC supporters would be using nairaland forum.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by tosan200(m): 9:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
jmaine:

jamo u dn come here , how work dey go?
Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by JECBOSS: 9:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
Seun: I get more traffic by catering to supporters of all parties instead of catering only to supporters o one party. Besides, I voted for GEJ in the last election and though I want him to step down for someone less corrupt, I will still vote for GEJ over and over again if GMB is the alternative.
BOOKMARKED!

6 Likes

Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by sluggers: 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2013
Seun: I get more traffic by catering to supporters of all parties instead of catering only to supporters o one party. Besides, I voted for GEJ in the last election and though I want him to step down for someone less corrupt, I will still vote for GEJ over and over again if GMB is the alternative.

What have you got from the promises GEJ made to you before you voted for him in 2011? Are you satisfied with his administration? I know you know GEJ to be a corrupt man.
Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by oluxy(m): 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2013
Any politician that will want to bring problem to Nigeria come 2015 will not see 2015.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by oluxy(m): 9:23pm On Dec 20, 2013
Any politician that will want to bring problem to Nigeria come 2015 will not see 2015.
We are tired of fake politicians.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by kabba7(m): 9:23pm On Dec 20, 2013
jamace: Don't mind the cry-cry GENERAL.
It's like every Igboman is terribly scared of Gen . Buhari , take it easy dudes don't be scared you just try to tell your national looters to slow down their looting speed is becoming scary any God fearing human being knows the consequence of this could be dangerous to their health.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 20, 2013
Ur oga at the top also.
Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by tosan200(m): 9:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
buhari said he will not contest again so also Gej , to settle this' I will tell both of them not to contest anymore. final, finise ,settled.
PDP. e warriors and APC e warrior TGIF.
Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by tosan200(m): 9:26pm On Dec 20, 2013
chronique: Wow! I thought I was the only one who noticed that seun is kinda anti-Gej and pro-APC. Anything that discredits GEJ flies into frontpage with the speed of lightening but when it's pro-Gej or meant to show the world one or two good achievements of the GEJ govt,it takes time to get to frontpage. Dude is gradually falling into one of the many pitfalls in business(mixing business and emotions/sentiments together). I hope it doesn't come back to hunt him.
Name u know o , Mr sabi sabi.
Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by Princess2be(f): 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2013
Princess2be:
Story! Why has no thread on Iyabo made front page?... Sentiment aside, this trending issue in the country now should have made front page. Despite all the confirmations, no thread on Iyabo has hit the front page yet. I've been following one thread on that which has been trending since yesterday till now. It's now on the 3rd page and yet has not made front page. See it here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1561118/breaking-why-gave-up-dad
Seun has woefully failed to provide answer to this question which many on NL have asked. He even answered the one asked after this. Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by FunnyPikincom(m): 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2013
Seun: I get more traffic by catering to supporters of all parties instead of catering only to supporters of one party. Besides, I voted for GEJ in the last election and though I want him to step down for someone less corrupt, I will still vote for GEJ over and over again if GMB is the alternative.
WHAT!!!! shocked shocked shocked
BOOKEDMARKED for Future Reference cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by Jones612(m): 9:32pm On Dec 20, 2013
[/color][color=]. Presently of all known and perceived aspirant to the exalted position of the president of Nigeria only GEJ stand tall among them.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by LMAyedun(m): 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2013
FunnyPikin.com:

WHAT!!!! shocked shocked shocked
BOOKEDMARKED for Future Reference cool cool cool
I follow you Bookmark this one.
Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by c0llynz02: 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
Seun: I get more traffic by catering to supporters of all parties instead of catering only to supporters of one party. Besides, I voted for GEJ in the last election and though I want him to step down for someone less corrupt, I will still vote for GEJ over and over again if GMB is the alternative.
Bombshell!
A sentiment shared by many.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by jmaine: 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2013

I knew you voted for GEJ in the last election, and no one is saying you should cater for just a party; but let there be balance in reportage of both good and bad news for all relevant parties.

As for the part in bold, that is what the average Nigerian will do if the opposition gifts us with a Buhari candidacy . . . . grin

You said it was simple mistake and that suffices for our earlier grieviances . . . Thanks for balancing the odds . cool

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by bishop4APC: 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2013
jmaine:

I knew you voted for GEJ in the last election, and no one is saying you should cater for just a party; but let there be balance in reportage of both good and bad news for all relevant parties.

As for the part in bold, that is what the average Nigerian will do if the opposition gifts us with a Buhari candidacy . . . . grin

You said it was simple mistake and that suffices for our earlier grieviances . . . Thanks for balancing the odds . cool
Did you just say average Nigerian will vote against GMB come 2015 election? I implore you and that local ota boy *seun* to wake up frm endless dreams.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2013
If APC fields a Fashola, Ribadu Or A Tambuwal, I'll be inclined as always to vote em but if they dare field Buhari, I would personally campaign for GEJ......no matter what his fanatical supporters say, Buhari's a bigot and he has proven this time and time again with his statements, he always claims he was misquoted or misrepresented yet he keeps making such slips,he remains a deeply divisive figure and as such is not fit to lead a complex country as ours moreso in a democracy, I wonder why the APC can't field someone who's young,tested and competent like Fashola, even those sympathetic to GEJ will find it difficult to discredit him, #Fashola2015

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by NnamdiN: 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2013
sluggers:

What have you got from the promises GEJ made to you before you voted for him in 2011? Are you satisfied with his administration? I know you know GEJ to be a corrupt man.
Seun's statement pain you well well walahi. grin

I was against him in 2011 but I'm voting him come 2015 simply to spite you guys that hate him so much. Even if I don't get anything from him. cool
GEJ is not Nigeria's problem. Let him run. He's qualified.
You hate igbos so much, don't worry your hate would consume you someday.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by jmaine: 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2013
bishop4APC: Did you just say average Nigerian will vote against GMB come 2015 election? I implore you and that local ota boy *seun* to wake up frm endless dreams.

okay present your Buhari and watch him mauled mercilessly again . .
Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by c0llynz02: 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2013
Just for the records, I don't believe Seun is anti-GEJ, rather it is Mukinotu who doesn't hide her bias against GEJ and Igbos.
Seriously I don't understand why one who is presumably a foreigner should be allowed to further destroy our dear country's image by bringing ONLY bad news to the front page of this forum which is viewed by a lot of foreigners, while the good news rot at the backgorund.
You guys have no idea what the consequences are. There has to be balance and Mukinotu does not provide that.
Maybe another ACTIVE supermod is needed to bring in the much needed balance.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by bishop4APC: 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
emk4lif: If APC fields a Fashola, Ribadu Or A Tambuwal, I'll be inclined as always to vote em but if they dare field Buhari, I would personally campaign for GEJ......no matter what is fanatical supporters say, Buhari's a bigot and he has proven this time and time again with his statements, he always claims he was misquoted or misrepresented, I wonder why the APC can't field someone who's young,tested and competent like Fashola, even those sympathetic to GEJ will find it difficult to discredit him, #Fashola2015
There are so many things you failed to understand about politics...buhari owns the north, if Apc dares not field him then I'm afraid to tell u that apc will never claim any northern state but only 5 states in the SW, 2 or 3 in south south and east.
Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 20, 2013
We don't have leaders.
We only have politicians occupying leaders position.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari by gratieao: 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
We are watching....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some Immediate Past Ministers Must Go To Prison, Gbagi Tells Buhari / On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View / Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.