Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,658 members, 7,951,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:49 PM

Smarter Boss - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Smarter Boss (812 Views)

Hilarious!!! When Your Wife Think She's Smarter Than You / When They Guy Is Smarter Than His Babe / Who Is Smarter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smarter Boss by austorium: 12:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
Boss said to secretary: Let me have s*x with you, just one time. I'll pay you $ 3,000......... I'll throw the money on the floor and before you bend down to pick it, I'll be done.
Girl likes the idea. She calls and tells her boyfriend. Boyfriend says,"Its okay, but ask for $5,000 and be very quick to pick the money."After 4 hours,
Boyfriend calls his girlfriend:"What happened?"

Girlfriend:"The Bastard used coins, I'm still picking and he's still doing it...

source: http://anosmik..com/2013/01/humour-smarter-boss.html
Re: Smarter Boss by opson2yk(m): 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2013
Kai! See brain ooo. Very smart boss. grin

(1) (Reply)

Some Of The Funniest Quotes In The World. / Solution To Ebola Instead Of Salt / Girls And Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.