Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,193 members, 7,950,130 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:57 AM

Has The Fufu Nation Gone Mad? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Has The Fufu Nation Gone Mad? (1719 Views)

Mad Man Takes Over Council Office In Akwa Ibom / What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) / Nigeria Has Gone Mad With This Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has The Fufu Nation Gone Mad? by Ogobara(m): 12:15am On Dec 26, 2013
Ajuran:

hausa and fulani dont speak cushitic langauge. Fulani dont even speak afroasiatic langauge.
Bc It's what I was informed about, It can be wrong thus
Ajuran: Why are you so intent on trying to add west africans and say they are part of us. We have nothing in common with them
Not my intent (it's even an insult to us to do so) but as you have nothing in common with West Africans; what you re f*cking doing here in the first place! you silly pirate! you just try to attract our attention and want us to talk about your starving arabized people, just bring your sh*t on your caucasian forum
Re: Has The Fufu Nation Gone Mad? by Ajuran: 3:14am On Dec 26, 2013
Ogobara:
grin;lol, you is so childish, I think it's you who is here annoying us with your retarded posts and It's the Black americans that do these stuffs that u mentioned; I clearly said they were East Africans, so are you drunk or blind? if anyway it's you zomali that claim Sudanese ancient History;I think you need to read your sudanese neighbours:

You are saying Present day Somalia is not Kush, I agree. But people who preceded the modern day somalis and ethiopians, were not always where they are now located. This is the reason why most of the cities in the coast are arab names. Somalis took over those areas not long ago. Thus the reason why people from southern egypt to souther somalia speak cushitic language and look the same and have the same dna.
Re: Has The Fufu Nation Gone Mad? by Ogobara(m): 7:12pm On Dec 26, 2013
who cares? stop fantasizing over the achievements of ancient people and do something yourself! you re not gonna make anyone praising you for this. grin
Re: Has The Fufu Nation Gone Mad? by sambos994(m): 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2013
Ogobara: who cares? stop fantasizing over the achievements of ancient people and do something yourself! you re not gonna make anyone praising you for this. grin

LOL
Re: Has The Fufu Nation Gone Mad? by Ajuran: 1:25am On Dec 27, 2013
Ogobara: who cares? stop fantasizing over the achievements of ancient people and do something yourself! you re not gonna make anyone praising you for this. grin

ancient people, you mean my forefathers? lol
Re: Has The Fufu Nation Gone Mad? by Adamskuty(m): 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2013
Codedrock: Nigerian Onyinye Emeasoba Named Best Model In The World 2013 Anambra-bornOnyinye Emeasobahas made history for emerging the best model at the recently concluded World Beauty Pageant. The 18-year-old model defeated 43 other models from different countries across the world in a tight competition to claim the title. On Monday the 9th of December 2013, Emeasoba returned to Nigeria from Bulgaria. She expressed overwhelming support she received from Nigerians all over the world during the competition
[img]http://3.bp..com/-l-pq8A7bFZ0/UrZ7L8GOEdI/AAAAAAAAYEs/PGESSkJg4TE/s1600/Onyinye+Emeasoba.jpg[/img]

http://www./nigerian-onyinye-emeasoba-makes-history.xhtml

quite surprise,no somali made it... Bwahahahahha
Re: Has The Fufu Nation Gone Mad? by Ajuran: 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
Adamskuty:

quite surprise,no somali made it... Bwahahahahha

Somalis rarely participate in pageants, and when they do they usually win or come in second place.
Re: Has The Fufu Nation Gone Mad? by Ogobara(m): 1:30am On Dec 30, 2013
Ajuran:

ancient people, you mean my forefathers? lol
ram this in your *ass

Re: Has The Fufu Nation Gone Mad? by Ajuran: 8:35am On Dec 30, 2013
Ogobara:
ram this in your *ass

do you even know what point your trying to make? Somali is a cushitic language. Somalia is the only country where the national language is cushitic. Because in Ethiopia the national language is Amahari and that is Semetic same in Eritrea.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun, Lalasticlala And Other Super Mods / Sug... The Student Union Government.... / My Sister Is About To Get Married And Am Not Okay With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.