Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,163 members, 7,884,050 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:29 PM

Buying A Nissan Rogue - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Buying A Nissan Rogue (2225 Views)

Own A Nissan Pathfinder/xterra 05-11? Look Here Or Risk Transmission Failure / What Are The Signs Of A Faulty Brainbox In A Nissan / For Transmission Gurus: What Would Cause The Code P0717 For A Nissan Pathfinder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying A Nissan Rogue by kennylat: 8:38am On Dec 21, 2013
I am thinking of buying a small SUV for my wife, I am thinking of either a Nissan Murano, Toyota RAV4 or a Nissan Rogue.

I like the body design of the Rogue better but someone was saying it might have issues on Nigerian roads

So you car peeps what do you advise

Is there any peculiar problem Nissan cars might face on Nigerian roads
Re: Buying A Nissan Rogue by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 21, 2013
kennylat: I am thinking of buying a small SUV...either a Nissan Murano, Toyota RAV4 or a Nissan Rogue. Is there any peculiar problem Nissan cars might face on Nigerian roads
I really don't understand that question. Take for example our bad roads. Is it said that Nissan suspensions are more prone to damage? Murano and Rogue are of different genres. It is like asking whether you should be advised to buy a Corolla or a Camry. RAV4 and Rogue are counterparts.
Re: Buying A Nissan Rogue by kennylat: 4:59pm On Dec 21, 2013
My worry is that is there any unique problem with Nissan cars or what kind of issues would a Nissan Rogue face when driven on Nigerian roads
Re: Buying A Nissan Rogue by nissparts(m): 11:51am On Dec 22, 2013
The Nissans will be costlier for you to maintain compared to the Rav
Re: Buying A Nissan Rogue by kennylat: 8:01am On Dec 23, 2013
nissparts: The Nissans will be costlier for you to maintain compared to the Rav

What are these peculiar maintenance costs you talk about

(1) (Reply)

All The Obnoxious And Cool Cars From Geneva Auto Show 2015 / How To Install Radio Auxiliary Input In Toyota Highlander 2001-2007 / Advice me on Honda academy pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.