Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,763 members, 7,935,269 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:27 AM

Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) (18836 Views)

Pastor Emma Of Mountain Of Prayers, Sapele Has His Properties Destroyed / Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church / Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) by babs787(m): 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2007
It should have been mountain of salvation abi what do you think?
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) by 9ja4eva: 5:43am On Dec 02, 2007
Hopefully person head no go fall one day cos d way wey dem dey use shake head dey depressing,
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) by semidaraeb(m): 12:23pm On Dec 05, 2007
[I am writing this,not just because I am MFM member but because some people need to know the truth.They will only have problem if they refuse to accept the truth.MFM is a full gospel ministy devoted to revival of Apostolic works.If you are conversant with the scriptures and understands it,you will know that MFM teaches the word of GOD raw and undiluted.It is a do-it-yourself ministry where your hands are trained to wage spiritual war and your fingers to do battle Jer 51:20-23.MFM is a place where you pray yoiurself through as well as being prepared for the heavenly vision,which is our primary reason for existence.All their prayers are backed up with scriptures so whats wrong with that.When the Ministry started,they received greater criticism and condemnation than what we see today,but 90% of all the churches and ministries are now praying MFM kind of prayer,lets be sincere with ourselves.if their prayers are not effective,people will not be there.The ministry deals with powers,forces and demons that delay people from being what God has destined them to be, and these powers are bent on hindering our entrance into heaven.They pray strategic , specific and targeted prayers,lets not make mistake about that.MFM also teaches how to deal with self,which is the greatest enemy of man,.It is a ministry whereby if you want to prosper,your obedience must first be complete b/c the word of GOD is a two edged sword.11cor.10:6.This is the G.O vision and we all have our visions,which will stand the test of time if from GOD.Catch the vision and it will not be lousy and uncomfortable to you.Consider what I say and the LORD give thee understanding in all things.Remain blessed and I pray that God will help us so that our visions and aspirations will be achieved in JESUS NAME,AMEN.][quote][/quote]

WORDS, MAKES ME FEEL GOOD AND PROUD

JUWON I GUESS THIS SHULD ANSWER YOUR QUESTION
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) by semidaraeb(m): 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2007
[I am writing this,not just because I am MFM member but because some people need to know the truth.They will only have problem if they refuse to accept the truth.MFM is a full gospel ministy devoted to revival of Apostolic works.If you are conversant with the scriptures and understands it,you will know that MFM teaches the word of GOD raw and undiluted.It is a do-it-yourself ministry where your hands are trained to wage spiritual war and your fingers to do battle Jer 51:20-23.MFM is a place where you pray yoiurself through as well as being prepared for the heavenly vision,which is our primary reason for existence.All their prayers are backed up with scriptures so whats wrong with that.When the Ministry started,they received greater criticism and condemnation than what we see today,but 90% of all the churches and ministries are now praying MFM kind of prayer,lets be sincere with ourselves.if their prayers are not effective,people will not be there.The ministry deals with powers,forces and demons that delay people from being what God has destined them to be, and these powers are bent on hindering our entrance into heaven.They pray strategic , specific and targeted prayers,lets not make mistake about that.MFM also teaches how to deal with self,which is the greatest enemy of man,.It is a ministry whereby if you want to prosper,your obedience must first be complete b/c the word of GOD is a two edged sword.11cor.10:6.This is the G.O vision and we all have our visions,which will stand the test of time if from GOD.Catch the vision and it will not be lousy and uncomfortable to you.Consider what I say and the LORD give thee understanding in all things.Remain blessed and I pray that God will help us so that our visions and aspirations will be achieved in JESUS NAME,AMEN./quote]

WORDS, MAKES ME FEEL GOOD AND PROUD

JUWON I GUESS THIS SHULD ANSWER YOUR QUESTION

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) by semidaraeb(m): 1:04pm On Dec 05, 2007
VISION AND MISSION STATEMENT
The following are the goals and aims of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, as handed to the General Overseer.

To propagate the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ all over the world.
To promote the revival of Apostolic signs, wonders and miracles.
To bring together children of God who are lost in dead churches.
To train believers in the art and science of spiritual warfare; thus making them an aggressive and victorious army for the Lord.
To train believers to receive Holy Ghost baptism and fire as well as a daily walk and relationship with the Holy Spirit.
To turn the joy of our enemies to sorrow. That is why we would always have a deliverance ministry wherever we are. If you do not believe in deliverance, you are not supposed to be in MFM.
To build an aggressive end-time army for the Lord. MFM is an end-time church where we build an aggressive end-time army for the Lord. WHAT IS AN END-TIME CHURCH? An end-time church: is a church where a sinner enters with two options. He either repents or does not come back, contrary to the present day Church where sinners are comfortable and find things so easy and convenient.
To deliver those who have become slaves to Pastors, Prophets and Apostles.
To build up heavenly-bound and aggressive Christians. The priority in MFM is for people to make heaven. It is not a worldly Church.
To build up prayer eagles.
To purify the Pentecostal dirtiness of this age.
STATEMENTS OF BELIEF

The Scriptures are the inspired Word of God; the only basis for our faith and fellowship.
The One True God, ETERNAL EXISTENT in three Persons. God The Father, God The Son and The Holy Spirit.
The fall and deprivation of mankind, necessitating redemption through the Blood of Jesus Christ.
The Salvation of Mankind is through the Redeeming Work of Jesus Christ and the Regenerative Work of the Holy Spirit. Sanctification is seen as an act of separation from that which is evil.
The Baptism of the Holy Spirit - Acts 2:4; 10:44 and 19:1-6.
We believe in Restitution for past wrongs where possible.
The Ordinance of the Church, ego the Lord's Supper and Water Baptism.
The Church Universal, both visible and invisible.
The Ministry, divinely called and scripturally ordained as that approved of Almighty God.
Divine healing as provided by the Lord Jesus Christ.
The Rapture ushering all believers into the Marriage Supper of the Lamb, and the second advent of the Lord Jesus Christ when He will physically land on the earth.
The Millennial Reign of Christ.
The Fire Judgment.
The New Heaven and Earth.
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) by Pamperme: 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2007
What really ticks me off in most pentecostal churches  is the noise they make in the middle of the night. I am not really concerned whether they are serving the true God or not but they should ppppppllllllllllllllleeeeeaaaaassssseeee just stop all those annoying noise sad
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) by meanest(m): 4:49pm On Dec 12, 2007
MFM is probably the most selfless church in Nigeria that tells you what otehr churches wont- to keep you ignorant and dependent on the "man of God" for help always.
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) by femipaul: 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2008
It is a pity that ''people are destroyed because of lack of knowledge'' as the book of Hosea 4:6 says. Very soon people will realise that education is not wisdom. Only people with divine wisdom can understand that MFM is the kind of ministry and church we need now not only Nigeria but the whole world.

You need to attend the next ''Power Must Change Hands Programme'' for your life to be meaningful as opposed the question that is MFM end time Church?.

I am not MFM member but I attend and will continue to attend their programme wednesdays and Power Must Change Hands. I tell you this expensive truth, God has blessed us freely with this Glorious Ministry of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries.

God of Dr. D.K Olukoya is a LIVING GOD. Don't hide ur problems, JOIN MFM before it is too late. Because ''problem is general!!!. And The power to solve spiritual problem is in MFM unless you want to join a CEMETERY CHURCH.
Know this fact that '' a shouting side is a Winning side''. I want to recommend a message for you. titled ''the mystry of SHOUTS.
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) by Pamperme: 7:09pm On Feb 19, 2008
femipaul:

It is a pity that ''people are destroyed because of lack of knowledge'' as the book of Hosea 4:6 says. Very soon people will realise that education is not wisdom. Only people with divine wisdom can understand that MFM is the kind of ministry and church we need now not only Nigeria but the whole world.

You need to attend the next ''Power Must Change Hands Programme'' for your life to be meaningful as opposed the question that is MFM end time Church?.

I am not MFM member but I attend and will continue to attend their programme wednesdays and Power Must Change Hands. I tell you this expensive truth, God has blessed us freely with this Glorious Ministry of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries.

God of Dr. D.K Olukoya is a LIVING GOD. Don't hide your problems, JOIN MFM before it is too late. Because ''problem is general!!!. And The power to solve spiritual problem is in MFM unless you want to join a CEMETERY CHURCH.
Know this fact that '' a shouting side is a Winning side''. I want to recommend a message for you. titled ''the mystry of SHOUTS.

whatever, so long as they allow me to sleep peacefully at night, u guys even do vigil on Monday nights shocked
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) by Rapsody(m): 8:51pm On Feb 19, 2008
with due respect to MFM members,can someone pls tell me how many of these demons hve actually fallen down and died? Its always d same prayer point every meeting! I thot we had killed dat demon d last time we prayed? Do demons actually die? Scripures please?

Pls note that i really want to understand why MFM prays d way it does! Any answers pls?
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) by Horus(m): 9:30pm On Feb 19, 2008
Mountain of Fire is just an other stupid church like all churchs.
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) by Gamine(f): 9:47pm On Feb 19, 2008
lol

Pamperme

My house is near a mosque
their noise is really terrible
cnt compare it to a church o
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) by luridguy(m): 11:59pm On Feb 19, 2008
mfm pray the way do because, belive it or not there are situations in this life that can really only be solved by that kind of prayer and you really have to pray that you dont find your self in a situation where you will need delivarance from one thing or the other

the same bible that says the kingdom of God sufferet violence and the violence taketh it by force also says that we should love our enemies so i think its the way we apply it to our dailyy life .there times when we should show love to our enimies amd times when we should pray fall down and die note its the spirit ont the physical person that they pray aginst

Horus:

Mountain of Fire is just an other stupid church like all churchs.
no hard feelings but i really think you have to be stupid yourself to make such a statement
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) by mikkymos: 3:19pm On Mar 26, 2008
I don't think u can judge a soup by it pot,u need to be in mountain of fire to know what it stand for. Mfm is a ministry that I believe God send for the salvation of some people. MFM IS STRANGE TO SOME, bcs they they have refused to be a good bible student.weather Demon die or not, that is nobody is business all I know is that mfm is a good church and it 'as deliver many,test d spirt before u judge.
end-time or prayer church, church na church. God want you to be where u can flow and be minster to. He has not made anyone a judge.I think we need to thank GOD for sending somebody like Dr D K OLUKOYA.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) by dromos: 9:41pm On May 23, 2008
MFM is an end time church, it is a church where you are taught how to pray to get deliverance, contrary to popular belief, members and leaders pray against powers not individuals.
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) by reindeer: 9:58pm On May 23, 2008
i have always wondered where you draw the line between 'mass hysteria' and God worship.
Also between persecutory delusions and fear mongering on one side and the actual challenges men face, i only know one thing, africans are fast to ascribe happenings to the supernatural before they even put their brains in gear,its called a lazy mental attitude.
anyways, me i pray God helps us all to see,
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) by PastorAIO: 10:05pm On May 23, 2008
Why are there so many threads that begin and proceed with the full intention of attacking a certain church or another. These threads usually start with, What do you guys think of such and such. and before long the church has been called satan's headquarters. Why such a need to find heretics and bad churches. It's like a witch hunting hysteria.

2 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) by efosanice: 3:33pm On May 26, 2008
even thouygh your question is rather pointless ,MFM i s a deliverance ministry that woorks with biblical principles to fight against the enemy of mankind which is the devil. it is a very necessary and important ministry especially for africans
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 01, 2008
@Horus,
Everybody on this thread cant be remotely-controlled by demons to say those nonsense you said and rubbish a good church like MFM.You know real well that the church is a living church.How many arrows of prayers have you received while trying to do another man hurt?How has their prayers affected your soul-meandering and travelling ?You feel hurt?You gonna be getting more of them if you dont turn away from those evil ways you've embarked on .God wants to use you . You better run to Christ and let him cleanse you from those filth you call spiritism.
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) by reindeer: 11:09pm On Jun 01, 2008
just for my education,
can someone tell me why my neighbor, an MFMer gets paranoid seeing innocent cockroaches and wall geko's in her house, i mean she literally hunts them, stamps on them and burns them up chanting the 'die' die' die slogan
even more worrisome is the fact that when she has home fellowship you hear the words Devil, demons, death, die, fire ,witches, wizards etc more than you hear JESUS and i dont think the devil ever got so much mention in christianity till MFM came, the guy must be enjoying his new found popularity.
She has suddenly turned from someone with a self assurance in God's powers to a paranoid wreck who thinks the devil hunts her at every corner,she looks more frazzled than ever before and harbors suspicion about everyone around her, its suddenly like the 'peace' that jesus promised has left her
so i wonder,if its not faith, its fear and that hath torment, why would she choose fear mongering over faith, love and trust in the name of the most high God?

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2008
@reindeer
Why wont she get paranoid?We have had instances when these animals have been used to hurt innocent people via spiritual means .So i need you to tell me why her being paranoid has affected your body system.Must we comment on everythingthat we see?As a matter of fact,there are some things you would just need to overlook.
As for demons you talked about-what they do in mfm is kill the energy at which these evil personalities operate.So if a demon tries to hurt you one thousand ways you kill it one thousand ways .Its no big deal for members of mfm who have trained themselves to be prayer warriors.To them ,prayer is one form of exercise and they are ready to live with it for the rest of their lives-that i believe is a good omen in a sinking world of ours.Dont be surprised,some will get to the gates of heavens by not allwoing the devil to have a free feast over their lives.The more you pray,the more liberated you become and the closer to God you get.
So reindeer,learn a lesson-praying and becoming very sensitive to your environment doesnt mean you dont have peace and that action cant be termed unacceptable.
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) by sheniqua: 5:22pm On Jun 02, 2008
People have the right to scrutinize religions and church leaders, because many decisions are made on our behalf based on the assumption that these religions and church leaders are genuine.

If the president can be scrutinized, why not pastors and their ministries? If they are sound, they will prevail.

Seun, looks like you've since moved away from this position.
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) by ow11(m): 1:16pm On Jun 03, 2008
MFM services should be rated PG13. The violent and frightful tales that emanate from the pulpit can scare the life out of unaccompanied children and even juveniles. grin

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) by idim(m): 4:10pm On Jun 26, 2008
MFM is a church where you go and you do d prayers your selves,there is nothing like an end time church. It just that the devil has brought so mamy plenty skill of attacking people.MFM invives the culture of prayer in you.remember ONLY THE VOILENCE TAKET IT BY FORCE.
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) by reindeer: 11:45pm On Jun 27, 2008
more like a church where the devil is always in the spotlights!
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) by RennyBab: 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2008
Dear All,

I am a deliverance minister in MFM while I was in Nigeria and that I will continue to be.

Well as per the issue of MFM, anyone can say whatever he/she likes. My candid advice for you is "never critize what you dont understand. And if you have chosen to say things due to the freedom of expression that not only constitution but God also has given to every person. When you get to the dark hour of your life, when all roads are blocked and life turns miserable, do remember you get an option for solution: MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLES MINISTRIES

3 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) by dhaewood(m): 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2008
all mfm suporter in the house say dis after me,
"every demonic accusation against mfm, fall down & die in name of JESUS
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) by ifyalways(f): 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2008
i like their praying spirit but sometimes i dislike their praying pattern ie "fall down and die" well,am not God so i guess i should just lipsrsealed
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) by iyke4iwu(m): 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2008
ur right, the "spirit" i.e the mood of their prayer at that particular time is is what good enjoyed most. lol, some ppl claim to be in spirit just to be saying some funny things
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) by ifyalways(f): 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2008
iyke4iwu:

your right, the "spirit" i.e the mood of their prayer at that particular time is is what good enjoyed most. lol, some people claim to be in spirit just to be saying some funny things
huh?
i meant that i like their passion for prayer not their mood or whatever.lol
Their prayer points are rather frightening to me undecided
"die by fire"
"fall down and die" etc sad
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) by reindeer: 10:54pm On Jul 27, 2008
a congregation where the word 'death' reigns more than the word 'life'.
hmm lipsrsealed
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) by timimatrix: 10:50am On Sep 15, 2008
pls be very careful the way u put ur mouth in d things of God servant because ignorant is not an excuse 4 God's punishment.

To b4 harm is 2 b4warn.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Paul Adefarasin Composes Note For Wife, Ifeanyi, From Amazing Grace Song / You Have Nothing to Show For 2 Years - Kaduna Catholic Bishops Blast Buhari, APC / Same-Sex Marriage: Catholic Teaching Doesn’t Change – Bishops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.