Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,408 members, 7,901,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) (18792 Views)

Pastor Emma Of Mountain Of Prayers, Sapele Has His Properties Destroyed / Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church / Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) by femrose: 11:53am On Sep 15, 2008
Pls ladies and gentle men dont crucified this person, u have the right to ask about what u dont know or not having knowledge about, this person want to know and i will simply tell him tha MFM is a prayer ministry and i do call that church a do it urself church becuase no one will advertise miracle for u just a prayer point and u see things happening, and about the end time church or not i cant understand what that person mean by that.
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) by rotty24: 6:05am On May 02, 2009
Thank you BERNICIA, God will bless you for your understanding. I don't why some people lack understanding. Am a MFM member too. So if they refuse to understand. Let them keep saying it. God  of Elijah is still doing it.
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) by 1stdon1: 11:51am On Sep 04, 2009
ignorance they say is a terrible disease. MFM is a church established by God thru Dr. Olukoya to deliver those in terrible bondage. considering the foundation of d black race - idolatory, has put so many into unexplainable, weird, mysterious problems. and one can only be set free by praying those acidic, fire prayers.
2. we say die to kill evil powers not people. (eph 6:12 - 13)
at least anyone who comes 2 MFM church is sure 2 have a complete deliverance
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) by jayjay1(m): 10:40am On Apr 02, 2010
dr. d.k. olukoya , keep it up, sir, u ar doing a great job, lives are bieng changed, bondages break, deliverance takes place, multitudes of souls are being saved, i am a living example, ride on sir
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) by kulobyno: 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2010
Felow MFMites Greetings from China i encourage you all to keep your faith and enjoy the abundance of blessings that the Almighty has been showering in your lives through this ministry. As we continue to Pray for God to uproot anything he did not plant inside MFM, let every enemy of MFM scatter undo desolation.

Finally I pray that any satanic inspired rumor against MFM shall be rendered impotent forever In Jesus Name.
The God of Abraham shall continue to make us icons of his blessings and powers as we continue to live a "mountain top life". You shall never be in the valley in Jesus name.
, MFMite Forever.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) by kulobyno: 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2010
I thank God for the spiritual army generals he has raised in MFM.

It is unfortunate yet amusing that many people respond to issues because they want to hear themselves talk.

I want to inform these blasphemers that the are not classy enough to attend MFM activities so hold your peace and keep off.

Finally, I decree that any satanic weapon (both nuclear and very cheap ones like this post) fashioned against MFM shall be rendered impotent forever In Jesus Name.
The God of Abraham shall continue to make us icons of his blessings and powers as we continue to live a "mountain top life". In Jesus name. Amen.
You shall never be in the valley of life in Jesus name.
                                                                                                                                                                                                        , MFMite Forever.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) by Kay17: 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2010
MFM, ever at war, burning down and shooting down enemies both unseen and seen. Those known and unknown, future enemies, past enemies.

Yet, their Satan and enemies are still alive, they spent their lifetime constructing a fantasy world, where they fiht within themselves! There is a bigger world out there.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2010
Till one dies, one will continue to battle. Even in the womb, baby sef they struggle. U battle for promotion,wealth,success,marriage, at work place, at home etc even on NL. So the one that u cant go physical with, u apply prayer/spiritual to bulldoze them. The more u bulldoze some, other will rise&continues like that till one breaths the last

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) by ogajim(m): 12:30am On Sep 21, 2010
Na wa for Nigerians!

Somebody asked a simple question and many came in with fingers on the trigger reminding him of what would happen to him if he dared cast aspersions on their "Church" and the "kid" in the UK who wrote the "Church was POPULAR even here in the UK"

Never knew folks select a place of fellowship based on popularity grin grin grin grin

Nigerians must start QUESTIONING "authority" in every aspect of their lives for that Country to ever find her feet because she's been lost for 50 years now, which way Nigeria?
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) by Mudley313: 11:47am On Sep 21, 2010
MFM my yansh. a bunch of deranged lunatics who yell like possessed animals just to get their delusional points across hollering die, die die like people wen just escape from uselu. this is in no way shape or form christianity. whats the difference between this so-called church and those who go to native doctors for charms to hurt their perceived enemies.

naija sha. we go continue to wallow in darkness in the name of religiosity while other use their brains to lift themselves and country high
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) by poweredcom(m): 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2010
What demon are they casting, cant they stand satan if they see him , pls all rubbish read more here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-517287.0.html
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) by tolakolapo(f): 6:07pm On Feb 04, 2011
all my enemies must die by fire by force. i'm a proud mfm member.
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) by KunleOshob(m): 6:14pm On Feb 04, 2011
^^^
Is dat what Jesus taught you to wish for your enemies? Are you following christ or Dr Olukoya
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) by tolakolapo(f): 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2011
KunleOshob:

^^^
Is dat what Jesus taught you to wish for your enemies? Are you following christ or Dr Olukoya

Followin u.
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) by Puvguy: 6:34am On Aug 02, 2011
Never knew there is a thread for MFM members. I remember my time there. It was intense and found it strange initially but thoroughly enjoyed it later.
I became house fellowship leader in just 6 months of membership. Oh I was fervent, lots of fasting and prayers without food for 3-7 days. My spiritual life was perfect, got the gift of dreams and interpretation which is almost gone now. Though I slacked a bit now but sometimes get into that zone.

My God continuing to guide us.
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) by OmoAlata(f): 9:42am On Jan 05, 2013
See you later. Off to Power Must Change Hands smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Free Sex Japan!!! / Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? / HOT from the PRESS: Pastor W.F. Kumuyi’s Wife Dies At 57

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.