Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,760 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:11 AM

2015: PDP Elders Move To Stop Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: PDP Elders Move To Stop Jonathan (2923 Views)

Breaking: Court Urged To Stop Jonathan From Running / 2015: PDP Rules Out Automatic Tickets For NASS Members / Court Refuses To Stop Jonathan’s Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: PDP Elders Move To Stop Jonathan by jmaine: 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
awodman: The day I learnt Sam Isaiah-Ndah(Publisher of Leadership Newspaper) is an APC chieftain(he is actually among the team that went to woo Atiku earlier this week)..I stopped taking any "exclusive" poo from his junk newspaper serious

We are not deceived bruv . . . .
Re: 2015: PDP Elders Move To Stop Jonathan by madamoringo(f): 1:50pm On Dec 22, 2013
Ngwakwe: If he is returned. What other options are in your offing.

Let's just stop over-heating the polity and allow him finish his first term. May be, somehow, his scorecard will invalidate or consolidate his aspiration.

If you think a student who is failing in university maintaining a GDP of 1.01 in his 3rd yetar will graduate even with a 3rd class, then you are either unelightened or uneducated yourself or you live in a world of your own empty dreams! GEJ had much goodwill at the beginning and he squandered it - completely! Corruption is eating this country and most ordinary Nigerians are the ones on its chopping board everyday as it hacks away at the limbs, blood and everything they represent! The list of corruption under this abysmal government is so huge, it is useless to keep maintaining a list of it because as soon as you finish documenting one, 5 other much worse corruption cases have happened again! Bottom line is only phoolish people ask for the scorecard of a failure to see he is a failure! If anyone can not see this government as an abysmal failure, he is worse than a failure himself.
Re: 2015: PDP Elders Move To Stop Jonathan by awodman: 2:44pm On Dec 22, 2013
tosan200:
Premium -Apc
Punch-Apc
Vanguard-Apc
Sahara-Apc
Nation-Apc
Now leadership you people are just shameless and hate the bitter truth.
This is Sam Ndah(Leadership publisher) on red cap arriving for the meeting with Atiku alongside other APC leaders
https://mobile.twitter.com/NuhuRibadu?p=s

Re: 2015: PDP Elders Move To Stop Jonathan by nuclearboy(m): 3:58pm On Dec 22, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
What is this PDP? Is PDP a living matter that is governing Nigeria by itself? Is PDP synonymous with Jonathan? Is PDP not a group of people who decided to call themselves PDP? And if these same group of people or some of them decides to call themselves APC tomorrow, what difference does it make?

If you change the name "Nigeria" to "United States of America", will that amount to any change in the life of you and I? Will that automatically bring progress and development? Will that usher in the era of stable power supply? Will that make the geographical location previously known as Nigeria transform to the United States Of America that you and I know?

I think, if you and I are to be sincere, the current happening in the polity should sadden the hearts of all those who have previously campaigned for APC as the change we need. But if you think that Jonathan is the problem with Nigeria and that removing him thru any means possible is the objective, then I wish you goodluck.

Goodluck Jonathan didn't start the descent of Nigeria! And in fairness to him, he's NOT the problem as a person!

However, he has refused to do anythingabout the continued descent and in fact, his ignoring the corruption and tribal problems that are worsening, are making the problem even more worrisome!

And it has gotten to such a point that left to fester untended as is the case now, Nigeria will soon sink! Those who formed APC and are coming together now against him should be applauded, because maybe what will make him sit up and get NIGERIANS on his side is fear of being disgraced out of office either via impeachment or 2015 elections!

It may not be good for GEJ, but Nigerian leaders may need to see one of them kicked out to sit up and fight for the approval of NIGERIANS, rather than that of the cabals who have hitherto "crowned" them!

And frankly, it serves GEJ right that his enablers become his nemesis! He preferred them to us when the going was good
Re: 2015: PDP Elders Move To Stop Jonathan by chiozor: 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2013
Some punkhead are asking the sins of Jonathan. Here they are
- profiled corruption cases in Aviation,oil subsidy, e.t.c has not be properly handled
-not able to control his wife who keep embrassing office of the Presidency
-allowing his office to be dragged into Rivers crises
-promise and fail on pallative measures to subsidy removal
-allowing his kinsmen to threaten the already fragile ethnic relations in the country
-not responding to OBJ allegation
And many more... angry
Re: 2015: PDP Elders Move To Stop Jonathan by Longeria(m): 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2013
Ngwakwe: APC = New PDP = PDP acclaimed Elders = Power must return back to the north come 2015.

When will these Oligarchs accept the reality and move on?

I don't believe it's possible to stop an incumbent President in Africa who is constitutionally qualified to contest a second term from doing so.

If I may ask, who are PDP elders without Abubaka Remi, Solomon Lar (dead), Audu Ogbeh (now APC), Alex Ekwueme and other G18 members?
Big rumour.
Re: 2015: PDP Elders Move To Stop Jonathan by Kairoseki77: 5:33pm On Dec 22, 2013
He said: “All these things that are happening now some of us predicted them long time ago, especially before the ranks of the PDP governors split just before the Nigeria Governors’ Forum (NGF’s) election because we saw it all coming and we warned against some actions, but some of us were taken as enemies who wanted someone out of office either as chairman or whatever.

OBJ:
Re: 2015: PDP Elders Move To Stop Jonathan by jmaine: 5:34pm On Dec 22, 2013
awodman:
This is Sam Ndah(Leadership publisher) on red cap arriving for the meeting with Atiku alongside other APC leaders
https://mobile.twitter.com/NuhuRibadu?p=s

Quite interesting . . . . grin
Re: 2015: PDP Elders Move To Stop Jonathan by Kairoseki77: 5:36pm On Dec 22, 2013
He said: “All these things that are happening now some of us predicted them long time ago, especially before the ranks of the PDP governors split just before the Nigeria Governors’ Forum (NGF’s) election because we saw it all coming and we warned against some actions, but some of us were taken as enemies who wanted someone out of office either as chairman or whatever.

"Please, Mr. President, be very wary of assistants, aides and collaborators who look for enemies for you. I have seen them with you and some were around me when I was in your position. I knew how not to allow them create enemies for me. If you allow them, everybody except them will be your enemy." - Obasanjo

"Don't always consider critics on national issues as enemies. Some of them may be as patriotic and nationalistic as you and I who had been in government. Some of them have as much passion for Nigeria as we have... Please, Mr. President, be very wary of assistants, aides and collaborators who look for enemies for you. I have seen them with you and some were around me when I was in your position. For me, there is neither North-South divide nor Christian-Moslem divide but one Nigeria." - Obasanjo
Re: 2015: PDP Elders Move To Stop Jonathan by 360degree(m): 5:48pm On Dec 22, 2013
PDP is gradually turning to DP - meaning Democratic Party b'cos the people that make PDP are leaving one by one. GEJ think twice before they dump the party for u.
Re: 2015: PDP Elders Move To Stop Jonathan by teskyg: 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2013
the same elders who squander our resources and brought us to this level of decay are now progressive.this morning,I saw some staffs of a power distribution companies fixing all the electricity poles in my estate.this has never happened under obj and his fellow progressives thieves.its the last kick of a dying horse.I don't bother reading leadership newspaper content.
Re: 2015: PDP Elders Move To Stop Jonathan by DerideGull(m): 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2013
mu2sa2: Gej exhibited weak, clueless leadership by failing to arrest the crisis within pdp. We are not even talking about national issues of corruption, insecurity, collapse of infrastructure etc left unaddressed. For his incompetence, now is the payback time for the erstwhile shoeless fellow.

You have written like a dingbat that does not belong a democratic society. It only in Nigeria that the president is regarded as owner of a political party. Please try to understand that each political party has a national chairperson and executive working committee.
Re: 2015: PDP Elders Move To Stop Jonathan by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 23, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Nigerian is a sinking ship? By what parameters? It seems you'r a comedian.

What was Nigeria in 2007 when we conducted the worst elections ever witnessed by mankind? What was Nigeria prior to 2010 when GEJ became president? A safe haven? The most industsalized nation on earth? A nation deviod of Boko Haram? A nation with good democratic credentials? A nation that conducts free and fair elections? A corrupt free nation? A very secure nation? Pls explain.

Can you point to ONE good thing that GEJ inherited as president in 2010 that was allowed to decay or rot away under his watch? Is it good network of roads (Abuja-Lokoja, Enugu-PH, Lagos-Ibadan, Lagos-Badagry,Kano-Maiduguri,etc)? Was it a functioning railway system? Was it booming sports industry? Was stable power supply? Was it sound education or health system? Was it the electoral system or the polity? Did Nigerians ever witness their votes count before GEJ came to power? Name one sector that was in good shape when GEJ came to power (apart from Telecoms which is largely private sector driven)?

Nigeria cannot be said to be sinking under a govt that is trying to fix all of the problematic sectors he inherited in a country where certain sections have sworn to make the country ungovernaable. This govt is fixing all the decayed sectors it inherited, including roads, railways, aviation, sports, education,etc.

I hope you can see how hopelessly silly you and all those who think like you are.
if anybody is silly its definitely you and your paymasters that gave you employment as a lapdog. I cant even quantify how stupid you are by saying someone that is unable to fix his household (pdp) is fixing Nigeria.

I dnt blame u i blame that retardeen that gave even an ogogoro drinker an opputunity to become an expert on Nigerian matters. If he had been that leader we thought he was rather than been an incompetent spineless buffon they would have been no employment for dogs like you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

North Ungrateful Parasites – Asari Dokubo / Buhari: US War College 1980 Set Scam Exposed. / Press Statement By General Muhammadu Buhari On The School Certificate Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.