Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,400 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:37 PM

All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated (2001 Views)

Jehova's Witnesses, Do U Have This In Your Bible? / Testimony Of Ex-Jehova's Witness - Perhaps She is lying ? / Catholic Dating A Jehova Witness, Your Advice Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by shyvicky: 8:18am On Dec 22, 2013
Have u noticed that jehova witness believe made them to understand that politics and games that involve competion are sins,from this percpective,they dont play football,i want to ask them, why they do go to school where there is competion?some people come first and anothers last,i suggest they should open there own schools,where no one comes first or second even an olodo passes.

3 Likes

Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by Sabretooth1(m): 8:34am On Dec 22, 2013
Can't believe I just wasted some seconds of my sexy life reading this crap sad

1 Like

Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 22, 2013
lwkm o.u wicked o
Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by woky: 8:46am On Dec 22, 2013
grin
Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by hsapien: 8:46am On Dec 22, 2013
This post is rubbish.
Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by shyvicky: 8:49am On Dec 22, 2013
Sabre-tooth:
Can't believe I just wasted some seconds of my sexy life reading this crap sad
frm the way u wrote,i want to ask if you are there member?no insult intended
Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by maafen: 8:52am On Dec 22, 2013
Don't mind them they are tђε̲̣̣̣̥ most confused human beings ℓ have ever seen.
They said they are not part φf earthly government but they work Fø̲̣̣я government.
They don't join police or any φf tђε̲̣̣̣̥ forces but my neighbour whφ is one φf them has called police Fø̲̣̣я people more times than anybody in tђε̲̣̣̣̥ neighbourhood. Etc.
It is just like a fish in tђε̲̣̣̣̥ water saying he dosen't use water †☹ survive.

5 Likes

Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by woky: 8:54am On Dec 22, 2013
hsapien: This post is rubbish.
relax and read the post again

it somhow make sense
Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by woky: 9:02am On Dec 22, 2013
maafen: Don't mind them they are tђε̲̣̣̣̥ most confused human beings ℓ have ever seen.
They said they are not part φf earthly government but they work Fø̲̣̣я government.
They don't join police or any φf tђε̲̣̣̣̥ forces but my neighbour whφ is one φf them has called police Fø̲̣̣я people more times than anybody in tђε̲̣̣̣̥ neighbourhood. Etc.
It is just like a fish in tђε̲̣̣̣̥ water saying he dosen't use water †☹ survive.
mtcheeeeew!

Their hypocrisy insults my intelligence
Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by hsapien: 9:04am On Dec 22, 2013
woky: relax and read the post again

it somhow make sense

the op has little or no knowledge about witnesses.
Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by woky: 9:12am On Dec 22, 2013
hsapien:

hmmmm
Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by JameyMaxwell(m): 9:15am On Dec 22, 2013
Dey jxt wnt to kip on living in the past
Around JESUS Eraa
Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by hsapien: 9:18am On Dec 22, 2013
Jamey Maxwell:
Dey jxt wnt to kip on living in the past
Around JESUS Eraa

what era are we now?
Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by shyvicky: 9:38am On Dec 22, 2013
hsapien:

i laugh in ibibio tongue,i have good knowledge of you and want to tell you that you people are not christians,cos u r not following christ,whom you claim you follow,you dont pray with other xtains to avoid repetition of word,but that same jesus said eloi elio lama sabatani,and dat is prayer cos he was talking to God,he was seen repeating one word two times in many places like"verily verily i said onto u"so if a person speaks thus will he not pray thus,if jesus did not repeat words what was he praying for 40 days and 40 nights,you church or hall as u call it,dont know love,cos you segregate and marry yourselves,but God is love,and he urge us to love one another as our self,u claim u follow jesus,but u bring old testament order dat says dont marry frm another religion to avoid bieng corrupt by them,are other churches other religions are they not ur fellow christains,let me tell u dat dont marry outside doctorine only leads ur people to fornicate among memebers cos youths must date,and since u dont want to date other religions u end up dating ur members in de same group,at the end the guys goes out to bring a woman in,and the girls looses cos all d church memebers knows who has use and dumped them
Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by shyvicky: 9:49am On Dec 22, 2013
hsapien:

i know more about you people,ur hall or church dont believe in miracles,prophesies,tongues and demon casting,let me ask you is God not the same today,yesterday and tommorow?why would all these gifts to men stop as u claim,have satan stopped his evil,if no that means we still need they gifts and they are still functioning,do u know that miracle is so important in conviencing anyone to christ that Jesus himself has to let paul catch excess fish first,before saying follow me,these now made dem understand that this man is more important than d fishes,guy if u dont believe in dis how den will u build a true faith in God,u will see urself being in a group cos u dont want them to call u a backslider,satan has use that repeation of a thing in prayer to make u people pray less and thereby making ur people powerless cos a prayerful soul is a powerful soul,i am not asking u to pull out be there and do the right thing,cos every church has its own fault
Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by shyvicky: 9:59am On Dec 22, 2013
hsapien:

jehova witness dont go to church they go to study,dat is classes,to learn and study d bible like textbook for thier aguement purpose,they are like they pharisees,the scribes,who feel the were eduacted and dont need knowledge from any other illitrate,that is why they got jealous and killed jesus who was an illiterate but master of all knowledge,as a witness u go to church read bible ,do competion among u in who will answer the question fast and come back home happy,are u guys studying the bible like textbook and running ur church like schools,think my man i know u will run,cos thats what you people do,any time one try conviencing u,u run and never return
Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by hsapien: 10:14am On Dec 22, 2013
shyvicky: i laugh in ibibio tongue,i have good knowledge of you and want to tell you that you people are not christians,cos u r not following christ,whom you claim you follow,you dont pray with other xtains to avoid repetition of word,but that same jesus said eloi elio lama sabatani,and dat is prayer cos he was talking to God,he was seen repeating one word two times in many places like"verily verily i said onto u"so if a person speaks thus will he not pray thus,if jesus did not repeat words what was he praying for 40 days and 40 nights,you church or hall as u call it,dont know love,cos you segregate and marry yourselves,but God is love,and he urge us to love one another as our self,u claim u follow jesus,but u bring old testament order dat says dont marry frm another religion to avoid bieng corrupt by them,are other churches other religions are they not ur fellow christains,let me tell u dat dont marry outside doctorine only leads ur people to fornicate among memebers cos youths must date,and since u dont want to date other religions u end up dating ur members in de same group,at the end the guys goes out to bring a woman in,and the girls looses cos all d church memebers knows who has use and dumped them

Mtt. 6:7 - But when praying, do not say the same thing over and over again, just as the people of the nations do, for they imagine they will get a hearing for their use of many words. So do not make yourselves like them, for God your Father knows what things you are needing before ever you ask him.
I can see u becoming a witness very soon, because I was once like u.
Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by Sabretooth1(m): 9:40am On Dec 23, 2013
shyvicky: frm the way u wrote,i want to ask if you are there member?no insult intended
seriously? So everyone that sees your crap for what it is, is automatically one of them? I'm not that biased, man. You need serious education, not just to improve your english.

1 Like

Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by shyvicky: 1:22pm On Dec 23, 2013
Sabre-tooth:
seriously? So everyone that sees your crap for what it is, is automatically one of them? I'm not that biased, man. You need serious education, not just to improve your english.
Johny English what makes you feel your english is better than mine,i wish u can show me any topic u hv written on let me see if i wont see errors,and i believe dunce like you wont understand my write up cos is like prof. soyinkas work in your eyes
Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by OlaoChi: 4:55pm On Dec 23, 2013
I think their problem is that they don't want to live on earth anymore, their view on christianity points that paradise is the main thing and so life now shouldn't be lived to the fullest. Most of them are so poor and weird tongue
Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 23, 2013
OlaoChi: I think their problem is that they don't want to live on earth anymore, their view on christianity points that paradise is the main thing and so life now shouldn't be lived to the fullest. Most of them are so poor and weird tongue
yepa a a,take it easy na. . .haba. . Dere membaz dey watch o like watch tower

1 Like

Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by OlaoChi: 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2013
yusufogrin:
yepa a a,take it easy na. . .haba. . Dere membaz dey watch o like watch tower
But isn't it true
Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by woky: 6:26pm On Dec 23, 2013
OlaoChi: I think their problem is that they don't want to live on earth anymore, their view on christianity points that paradise is the main thing and so life now shouldn't be lived to the fullest. Most of them are so poor and weird tongue
dats too harsh naaa
Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2013
OlaoChi:
But isn't it true
its true sha. . . . . .
Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by shyvicky: 11:34pm On Dec 23, 2013
hsapien:

Mtt. 6:7 - But when praying, do not say the same thing over and over again, just as the people of the nations do, for they imagine they will get a hearing for their use of many words. So do not make yourselves like them, for God your Father knows what things you are needing before ever you ask him.
I can see u becoming a witness very soon, because I was once like u.
i do go to ur halls for meeting ,if i am invited,but i cant be ur member cos u guys are the pharisees who knew to much but never knew that christ has come and gone.u dont believe in miracles,tongues,prophesies,n excorcism,where as Jesus gave us power in Jesus name to do greater things that jesus has done,but u choose to listen to human,whereas God begged u to listen to jesus when he said"this is my beloved son,pls(i repeat pleaseee)listen to him" u listen to human dat told u dat miracle,prophesy,tongue etc has stop,whereas God doesnt change

2 Likes

Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by Sabretooth1(m): 12:20am On Dec 24, 2013
shyvicky: Johny English what makes you feel your english is better than mine,i wish u can show me any topic u hv written on let me see if i wont see errors,and i believe dunce like you wont understand my write up cos is like prof. soyinkas work in your eyes
dummy, you should dot your 'i' where it appears as a word. He even has no idea he ought to leave space after a comma. To think you are trying to decide who shouldn't get an education
Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 24, 2013
shyvicky: Have u noticed that jehova witness believe made them to understand that politics and games that involve competion are sins,from this percpective,they dont play football,i want to ask them, why they do go to school where there is competion?some people come first and anothers last,i suggest they should open there own schools,where no one comes first or second even an olodo passes.

You dont know the witnesses. The Bible condemns, not all competition, but competition that stirs up vanity, rivalry, greed, envy, or violence.

We play football. stop this lies abeg.
Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 24, 2013
shyvicky: i do go to ur halls for meeting ,if i am invited,but i cant be ur member cos u guys are the pharisees who knew to much but never knew that christ has come and gone.u dont believe in miracles,tongues,prophesies,n excorcism,where as Jesus gave us power in Jesus name to do greater things that jesus has done,but u choose to listen to human,whereas God begged u to listen to jesus when he said"this is my beloved son,pls(i repeat pleaseee)listen to him" u listen to human dat told u dat miracle,prophesy,tongue etc has stop,whereas God doesnt change

Form a thread for any of the topic you want to discuss, instead of condemning when you ve not proved our stand wrong. open thread for miracle.

2. when did we say that Jesus hasnt come and gone?

3. how do we not accept Jesus as God's son, and listen too him?
Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by Nobody: 1:30am On Dec 24, 2013
shyvicky: jehova witness dont go to church they go to study,dat is classes,to learn and study d bible like textbook for thier aguement purpose,they are like they pharisees,the scribes,who feel the were eduacted and dont need knowledge from any other illitrate,that is why they got jealous and killed jesus who was an illiterate but master of all knowledge,as a witness u go to church read bible ,do competion among u in who will answer the question fast and come back home happy,are u guys studying the bible like textbook and running ur church like schools,think my man i know u will run,cos thats what you people do,any time one try conviencing u,u run and never return

What is church biblically? and how can one go to church?

1 Like

Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by Nobody: 1:57am On Dec 24, 2013

we are not kilijoys or ascetic, but we ensure balance.

1cor. 7:31

31 and those making use of the world as those not using it to the full; for the scene of this world is changing.

from the verse, do u think we shud used d world to d full?

Gal. 5:26

Let us not become egotistical, stirring up competition with one another, envying one another.

What do you think from the above? are all competitions good? if no, which one do you think is objectionable?
Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by Nobody: 2:25am On Dec 24, 2013
maafen: Don't mind them they are tђε̲̣̣̣̥ most confused human beings ℓ have ever seen.

Did early xtians engage in politics? provide secular and biblical proves. remember, early xtians, dont divert.

we aren't recusant, but submissive as bible advised. We still are civil servants. civil servants are not politicians.

that we are not politicians doesnt mean we are against them, no, we obey them, but we will give caesars things to caesar and God's things to God.

Did you notice any message from that bold? caesars things and God's things. muse over it.

We join the polics, but prefares it when it doesnt involve carrying guns.

calling polics is nothing wrong. thats better than settling it with ur fist cos that may attract a biblical discipline when discovered.

We obey the government very much as the records can testify. God permited them for our good and for a purpose. But there is a limit as they have their things.
Re: All Jehova Witness Should Not Be Educated by Boomark(m): 3:13am On Dec 24, 2013
JMAN05:

we are not kilijoys or ascetic, but we ensure balance.

1cor. 7:31

31 and those making use of the world as those not using it to the full; for the scene of this world is changing.

from the verse, do u think we shud used d world to d full?

Gal. 5:26

Let us not become egotistical, stirring up competition with one another, envying one another.

What do you think from the above? are all competitions good? if no, which one do you think is objectionable?

You shouldn't be quoting scriptures for someone who is 'illiterated' but knows how to speak small English. Can she handle it?

Well, lets see if she knows the meaning of 'church of Christ.' For her mind, na one big empty building. Smh!!! For her name and wo..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Layer Or A Broiler / Can One Lie Disqualify A Truth ? / 9 Big Things We Get Wrong When Talking To Atheists About God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.